The Camelot Journal of L/L Research
 L/L Research Site

Picture

About me
Member: Bring4th_Jim
Location: Louisville, KY
Gender: Male
Interests: Gardening, meditation, making the Law of One available to all who want it, communicating with friends, dancing, patting our kitties, and opening my heart in unconditional love.

Guestbook
View Guestbook
Sign Guestbook

Bookmark and Share

AddThis Feed Button
2015-04-01
Published by Bring4th_Jim on April 2, 2015 11:51am.  Category: General

My Sweetie is gone. My dearest, darling Carla Lisbeth Rueckert-McCarty passed into larger life this evening at 6:50 pm EDT. I had just awakened from my afternoon nap and was watching the national news on television when I noticed that her eyes were open and she seemed to need something. I offered her water which she pushed away twice with her hands. Then she got a look of total surprise on her face, gasped three or four times, and left her earthly body as I held her in my arms. Her passing was peaceful and quick.

Just a few hours earlier she had been visited by her best friend from high school, Helen D., who had driven down from Vermont with her husband to see Carla one last time. Helen made her smile and they had a good talk before they said their good-byes.

She died on the first day of April, and immediately I thought of The Fool in the tarot deck who, having mastered and balanced mind, body, and spirit, walks off the cliff seemingly with no sure footing for the next step, but when successive steps are taken solid footing appears under each one.

Carla was a warrior of the heart, fearlessly loving each soul that came before her. She saw everyone as a soul, no matter what the outer behavior, and she loved all she saw and those she never saw. She had a gift for being a mother, a comforter, a counselor, and a companion all because she had such a big heart and such free access to the Love that she naturally channeled through her heart. She looked at every opportunity that came her way as a chance to be of service to someone. Her dedication to the service-to-others path was total, and it was thanks to her teachings to me, over the 34 years that we were together, that I now have an open heart that feels compassion for others and for myself that I lacked before I knew Carla. I was not a precocious student. But she was a persistent and loving teacher, and I can never thank her enough for being with me and sharing her great open heart with me every single day of these 34 years.

I am sure by now that Carla has reunited with Don and the rest of our spirit family in the world of the Spirit, where all things and entities are seen as portions of the One Infinite Creator and planet Earth is seen as a school where we learn the infinite variations of Love.

She wanted her memorial service to be held a couple of weeks after her passing so that people who live a distance away could have the time to make plans to attend. We will post the date, time, and location of the service when those details are set.

So now let us rejoice that this wonderful soul, who blessed each of our lives with her infinite love, is finally free of all pain, having successfully completed her life's work on Earth, and has returned to her spiritual home, there to continue to shine her light and love upon our wobbly old world. And let us remember always that we all shall meet again, and again, and again.

6 Comments    Add a comment

MemberComment
Shemaya(Posted on April 2, 2015 8:44 am)

Cyber hugs, Jim. You are a fortunate man to have had such beauty in your life. I am so sorry for your loss, my deepest, deepest condolences.

You and Carla have touched so many hearts far and wide across the globe, and that legacy is everlasting. I loved Carla for her connection to Christ and her comforting, loving and wise writings. I am richly blessed by her life.

From my heart to yours.

MemberComment
Guenivere(Posted on April 2, 2015 9:11 am)

I can only imagine the GIANT party going on right now, celebrating Carla's beautiful life of dedicated service, and the success of so many of her life plans. Carla has been a beacon to many and will continue to be. I can only imagine how it must feel for her to look down on all of us with all of the love we have for her. See you next time, Carla.

MemberComment
Eccles(Posted on April 2, 2015 9:11 am)

My profound condolences, Jim. There are so many sweet memories that the LOO fellowship and you share of dear Carla. May your Higher Self and spirit guides attend you always.

MemberComment
jlstafford2@gmail.com(Posted on April 2, 2015 10:25 am)

Jim, Sending my deepest sympathy to you. Carla is now free of pain and suffering. She was an amazing human. The first time I heard her speak I knew she was so special. She has been an amazing influence on my life. She was truly a light of goodness and truth and will be missed. I am honored to know her work, it woke me up and propelled me on my journey. Many blessings upon you and the LL family. I cannot express my gratitude for Carla's influence on me and sadness that we don't have her among us. She will be missed! Jenn Stafford

MemberComment
Pupak(Posted on April 2, 2015 6:36 pm)

Dearest Jim,

I send you an ocean of love. I know Carla is in a blissful place. I am so glad to know she is free of pain now and am sure she will continue to radiate her essence in the spiritual world. Even though, I cannot hold my tears back because I do miss her dearly and I know you do too most profoundly. Thank you so much for looking after Carla with all your heart and spirit. You both are radiant stars of my soul.

Yesterday I held a special passing ceremony for Carla at an Earth Lodge near Findhorn with Alan and a friend of mine. We offered ceremonial wood to the fire for easing of Carla's releasing her body. We thanked her for her purity, her courage, her radiant service. I felt I was speaking to her so directly and closely. I am grateful to know her passage was ablazed with so much love and light, both from the earthly realm and the spirit world. I know she will always be with me, and with you on the inner planes.

Thank you also for your writing so valiantly about your days and hours together. I have been a voracious reader of your blogs. Especially, perhaps as the blog writing history began when Carla visited England. May I humbly ask you to continue to write. As the last member of the Ra contact, I want to be in touch with your days. This is a very special day for you. I send you blessings, peace, love and deep deep gratitude.

A galaxy of light ...

Pupak

MemberComment
err1c0(Posted on April 3, 2015 1:40 am)

Carla, I am of those you never met but who was and is affected by your channeling. Those gems from other Realms materialized because those disembodied intelligences were able to find your worthy soul and intellect.

Search My Blog