Bring4th

Full Version: Daily Q'uote
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I wanted to start this thread for a while, but never got to it. Today's Q'uote though made me do this, because I read them almost every day as an inspiration, but sometimes they really stand out, and I want to remember those who stand out. Memory being a faulty thing though, so sometimes I just want to re-read them.

Anyway, here is today's  Q'uote:

"We assure you that, in the process of forming the intention, at each moment that you form such an intention to seek and to serve the one infinite Creator, to heighten your devotion to the one infinite Creator, or to increase your passion for developing your will in order to maximize your service to the Creator, you have done work that, in a magical sense, is highly polarizing regardless of the actual outcome of your intention."

Full Q'uo session
thanks for starting this Ankh.  I know it's an inspiration for many people.  

thanks also to the Volunteer - Fox - who single handedly made all these iconic extracts.

I think there is one Q'uote for each day of the year, and there are 3 years worth.  Great effort.
This is a great Q'uo transcript. I found this really insightful as well:

Quote:You have been a magician each time that you have faced a situation in life and made a conscious choice to respond to catalyst that is offered you in a way which was not automatic in your responsive system. When you have chosen a higher path, when you have chosen a soft word instead of a harsh one, a kind action instead of a rude one, or an honest if hard answer instead of a hypocritical though easy one, you have acted in a magical way, choosing to lift your consciousness to a higher path.
Another beautiful Q'uote, Jeremy! Thank you for sharing. Heart
Love it Heart
Another excerpt from the transcript I really enjoyed:

Quote:If you, as a crystal being, have come to a point within your incarnation where you are relatively restful and content within yourself, then you are probably allowing a good deal of the light of the one infinite Creator to pour through your system undistorted.

Discontent and worry is the one perturbation that will most effectively destroy the energy of light. Consequently, as you work to be more and more comfortable within your own skin, you are not being selfish. You are not taking too much time for yourself. You are, rather, working in service to the Creator and to others by clearing your own energy system. It is not selfish to do this work but rather of service to others.

And

Quote:You are attempting to take that which your culture has taught you is worthless: your thoughts, your feelings, your hunches, and your intuition and to glean from them the information that your culture has not respected or honored. In doing so, you are bereft of the tools comfortable to one who deals with the mind. For in doing magical work or in attempting to create one’s focus for being increasingly magical you are moving constantly to move from head to heart and from thinking to knowing.

That last quote is very congruent with the points Tyman is making right now in my re-reading of A Fool's Phenomenology, rediscovering slowly and by stops and starts the weird and alien-but-familiar terrain of emotion and feeling, and how it can be intelligible without being rational (which leaves the mind reeling!).
Today's Quote is something that I already have read yesterday, the whole session. Synchronicity or...? BigSmile (The main question of this session had to do with synchronicity)

"It is a spiritual principle which we repeat often that “all things are one.” You dwell in a completely unified and interactive universe. The creation is one. You are all beings, all things, all emotions. You are a part of the Creator and therefore a citizen of eternity, comfortable with infinity, dwelling for this particular lifetime within a physical vehicle in a heavy illusion. Within your illusion which you call everyday life or consensus reality, if you will, it is not obvious that all things are one. It is, in fact, counterintuitive to say that you are part of all you see and that all whom you see act as a hall of mirrors for you. Yet it is so."

But my favorite in this session was this:

"My friends, we ask you to take a step back whenever the urge to preach to those who have not asked for your preaching overtakes you. Close your mouth, open your eyes of love and listen to your loved ones, your acquaintances, those whom you would help. Do not relate to them by what you know. Relate to them with love and respect. Listen to that which they have to say. If there is no opening for all of these wonderful things that you have learned lately, so be it. Amen, Alleluia. You still are a being whose very essence is love.

Let the love shine. Find ways to support and encourage and nourish and nurture. And lose all hope of being that awakening factor that will bring them into a happier state. You may drop a thought here and there, as this instrument is fond of saying, like Johnny Appleseed. But remember, he ate the apple first. Those things that you were going to say to another, say them to yourself. And when you have eaten that wonderful apple with its delicious thoughts and concepts, toss it over your shoulder. Let it fall where it will. Do not look back. It is not your job to enlighten any but yourself.

Now, if there are those who would ask you questions, feel free to offer all that you have to offer in those regards, but make a clear distinction in your mind between responding to an asked question and sermonizing to those who have not asked for a sermon. What will affect those about you is not your knowledge. It is that which shines through you, the love of the Creator.

To live a life that supports spiritual seeking, we do recommend that you find ways to meet your Creator in the silence on a daily basis. There are some who love this experience of the silence so much that they spend much time there and there are others who find it challenging to dwell in the silence without some focus. If that be true, walking in nature is often very helpful because there are various foci for your eyes and your ears—may we say, my friends, not the iPod or the boom box. Let the silence prevail and you will find it speaking to you. And then when you come out of that silence, sing, my friends! Laugh and love and feel the joy of being in this creation, a child and heir of the infinite One."
Good ones, Ankh! I went and found it since I didn't see it on Facebook yesterday: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._0911.aspx
"In the privacy and the intimacy of your silent meditation, allow all to fall away as it will and sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. And then sit with that which is left until it, too, falls away. Repeat this process until when you sit, you simply sit."

Full session
"Before you love another, you must fall in love with yourself. This instrument is very fond of an old song, “My funny valentine, sweet comic valentine, you make me smile with my heart. Your looks are laughable, unphotographable, but you’re my favorite work of art.” You need to become your favorite work of art. You need to fall in love with yourselves as wonderful and foolish and silly and evil-minded and mean and every other quality that you know of. And you need to bring all of those dark and light qualities into your heart, not to judge, but to love. For as you come to know yourself more and more, you will find the truth running deep and true under the folly of personality and opinion and that truth is that you carry the Creator’s consciousness within you and by using your will and setting your intention you may be a place where light dwells and oh, what a saving grace it is to others when they see you shine, unconcerned that you are imperfect, knowing that whatever you are, you are the Creator."

October 2, 2010
I appreciate this one because I have programmed a date in mind to quit smoking on April 1st. When Carla moved on to larger life last year I felt a pang of guilt in how I treat my physical body. She did everything in her power to keep her weak body complex viable, so I am choosing this date with the hope of added inspiration. It's the psychic resistance in the second part of this quote I am sure others can relate to.
The Daily Q'uote for March 10, 2016
"The intent of the soul entering incarnation within the physical plane of your planet is to alter the condition of the vibratory rate and the vibratory strength of the self. That is, the self desires both to change in the way the self perceives the illusion and the power which the self can bring to bear upon that which is focused upon, in the processes of recognizing and dealing with catalyst. The natural tendency of the third-density entity, whether awakened or asleep, is to resist change, and yet the purpose of the incarnation is never achieved without embracing the process of change."
I don't smoke but my health still sucks.
But that's not a bad thing really.
I don't want to live to old age, but I don't want to smoke either.
(03-10-2016, 03:07 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]When Carla moved on to larger life last year I felt a pang of guilt in how I treat my physical body.

This is something Gary and I have discussed, and I want to just straight up ask: how many here have noticed significant changes in their life since Carla's passing?  It's weird but I think it was at least a wake up call for some of us, and maybe we're getting a new kind of assistance from time/space at best?  In any case, it just endears Carla to me that much more--that she could have such a profound effect upon me.
(03-10-2016, 03:43 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]
(03-10-2016, 03:07 PM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]When Carla moved on to larger life last year I felt a pang of guilt in how I treat my physical body.

This is something Gary and I have discussed, and I want to just straight up ask: how many here have noticed significant changes in their life since Carla's passing?  It's weird but I think it was at least a wake up call for some of us, and maybe we're getting a new kind of assistance from time/space at best?  In any case, it just endears Carla to me that much more--that she could have such a profound effect upon me.

Things still suck with me since Carla's passing. No new news.
"And, my brother, when you fail to remember all these things and feel that you have “crashed and burned” in service-to-self-ness, let the dust settle. Take yourself up. And know that it shall be a new day as soon as you forgive yourself for being human. There is never an ending and never a failure to one who is on the path of positive polarity, because every morning is a new life. You may hit the reset button as often as you need to do so."

(03-10-2016, 03:43 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]

This is what Jim wrote in one of his Journal entries, and I came to think about this discussion:

Jim McCarty, 20160315 Wrote:Starting after Carla passed into larger life last year I began monitoring my mind and these fictional confrontational conversations. Each time that I saw one beginning, almost of their own volition, I stopped it cold with the thought, "Please no more imaginary battles, if you don't mind!" I have found this a very helpful attitude, and after a while the desire to conduct such confrontations has left my mind. I urge all seekers of truth to patrol your minds for such detritus. It can and will be used against you by negative entities that seek to steal the power of your love and use it for their own ends. Let us imagine, instead, destroying our enemies by making friends out of them. Love can transform any situation into that which is, indeed, truly sacred.

I really loved his expression "destroying our enemies by making friends out of them".
This is such a timely Q'uote!

"The illusion�[called] Earth or the Earth plane is designed as a sea of confusion. It is designed in such a way as to greatly discourage entities from being able to cope from the standpoint of the intellect. It is designed to toss people out of their intellects on their ear, to bring them to their knees and place them in the sanctum of the heart, humbled, tired and ready to learn."
(09-11-2016, 08:55 AM)Nicholas Wrote: [ -> ]This is such a timely Q'uote!

"The illusion [called] Earth or the Earth plane is designed as a sea of confusion. It is designed in such a way as to greatly discourage entities from being able to cope from the standpoint of the intellect. It is designed to toss people out of their intellects on their ear, to bring them to their knees and place them in the sanctum of the heart, humbled, tired and ready to learn."

I hope you don't take this as anything disruptive--and I hope you'll forgive one who is overbalanced in Wisdom for pointing this out--but, speaking of the illusion of confusion, with all due respect to Carla L. R., Snow White was not awakened with a kiss, that was Sleeping Beauty.  She awoke when the bite of poisoned apple was dislodged from her mouth.  But maybe this is a case of: the facts shouldn't stand in the way of a good story?  That is, the principle remains.

All is well always... Heart

Yet to one who is able to accept precisely what is occurring, the pathways of spirit are open, and joy and gratitude flow like water and bubble like champagne.

- November 13, 2010
(09-25-2016, 03:25 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]Yet to one who is able to accept precisely what is occurring, the pathways of spirit are open, and joy and gratitude flow like water and bubble like champagne.

- November 13, 2010

Beautiful session indeed !

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/is..._1113.aspx Q`uo Wrote:...you cast yourself into the midair of faith having no proof of anything but the simple feeling, the knowing, that all truly is well and that the universe does make sense. It is not meaningless, and you are not alone. You are loved, you are needed, you are full of purpose, and you simply need to let go of any preconceived notions as to how that works and simply engage in life to the best of your ability, as a conscious seeker that understands the power of choice, the power of desire, the power of intention. The universe will begin to perceive you as joining the dance. You will begin to get synchronicities back. You will see repeating numbers. You will see your totem animal. You will see the signs that what you were thinking is important and that what you were thinking just now is especially important, so ponder it.

The universe will begin to help you. You will feel that feedback. And the more you lean into that, the more you will receive it, so that eventually, when someone says, “Well, why do you believe the way you do?” you have almost no ability to explain. Because you are an old, experienced hand at working with the Game of Life now. You understand about choices. You understand about love. You understand about the hall of mirrors in which all things speak to you—people, situations and things—and you are comfortable at last in this game, and enthusiastic to play it...

I agree, this is really hard to explain.  I wish I could explain it better, but there are no words...

The transcript from today's quote, today being September 19, 2016, contained some expressions for the shadow self which resonated with me. The expressions are quoted below.

Quote:That which feels like the dark side has tremendous, infinite vitality. It blesses the spiritual seeker with that night which envelopes as an eggshell does an egg, the newborn spirit, velvet, soft and black as midnight.

Quote:My brother, we were using the image of darkness not as an absence of anything but rather as that fertile blackness of night wherein the spirit has its birth.

Quote:The processes by which one becomes able to discipline this dark side is individual and each seeker shall wrestle with those dark angels as each continues to discover, accept and discipline new aspects or newly perceived aspects of that dark genius.

Some of these expressions reminded me of a particular line from Paradise Lost concerning death. I have not read this book, but the passage was tumbling around in my head via happenstance. Someone who has read the book will no doubt be able to draw a more conscious and informed connection (or dismiss it entirely).

Quote:And that must end us, that must be our cure:
To be no more. Sad cure! For who would lose,
Though full of pain, this intellectual being,
Those thoughts that wander through eternity,
To perish, rather, swallowed up and lost
In the wide womb of uncreated night
Devoid of sense and motion

[Book 2, Lines 146-149. Emphasis mine on all accounts.]
...a prerequisite to graduation from this density is to have done all those things which you wished to do, and have purified the desire to the point where that which you desire is to know the will of the Creator within. It is very difficult to know that will until one has worked with the self for some time. The process of daily meditation in a listening sense rather than creative visualizations, we feel, is central, for in listening to the silence within, passages are opened from the conscious to the subconscious mind, and voices may come upwards from the roots of the tree of mind and break through the threshold of consciousness and enhance and sustain the life experience.

15 October, 1989
Receiving the love offerings of others is the greatest gift you can give and is won by giving in service to others. When you reach the point at which there is no difference between receiving and giving absolute and unreserved love, then shall you be ready to learn the ways of wisdom. Until then, you must learn these lessons that seem so opposite: how to serve others, how to accept service from others. Yet are you not looking in a mirror when you gaze upon another? Is that entity not looking at the Creator when he gazes back at you? Is this not the essence of your being?

February 4, 1996
Very interesting thought:

"...a persistent difficulty in speaking of your matings within your civilization is the great variety of motives for inaugurating and sustaining such a relationship. Almost never is it for the reason that is most closely aligned with the actual function and purpose of the mated relationship. Almost never is suffering, hardship and trouble used as the reason for choosing a future partner. And yet, this is the precise experience you wish to share, for your illusion is created in order that you may suffer and learn. That is the purpose of there being an illusion, for self-consciousness must be awakened. The third density begins with a sense of self asleep, and happiness and contentment do little to awaken the soul. It is the interactions with others that bring grief, suffering, loss and trauma which create the opportunities you most cherished before the incarnation.

Thus, it is well to choose the mate you want to suffer with and for the mate you feel will pull and pull as strongly as do you to carry equally the burden of illusion
."

November 16, 1986
Whoa. Heavy!!! I guess I have to look upon my husband now as the one I chose to suffer with!
(10-13-2016, 10:51 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]Whoa. Heavy!!! I guess I have to look upon my husband now as the one I chose to suffer with!

Your "honest distortion towards love" might be challenged if you found out that he was fucking your best friend.
You mean if I found out he was fucking himself? Wink
(10-13-2016, 11:38 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: [ -> ]You mean if I found out he was fucking himself? Wink

I'm just saying that things like that can happen when you least expect them. Cool
Again, from personal experience.
True, but each time that I have found out that he was fucking himself, we just worked through it together. I think that was the heart of the meaning of the Q'uote. Heart