Bring4th

Full Version: Carla's rescue by Latwii
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey all, I'm reading Gary's wonderful new book Tilting at Windmills.  I'm now on the part of the interview dealing with psychic greeting, and realized that Gary mentions the exact date when Carla almost got displaced into negative time/space: August 16, 1981.  I'm reading through the transcript and wondering at what point Carla had that perilous thought, "I wish I was channeling Ra", that led to the negative 5th density entity's exploitation attempt.  Does anybody know how we can map the events as Ra tell it to the transcript of August 16, 1981?  Thanks!
Also, this line from Latwii is hilarious:
Quote: You must realize that the one known as Ra has a density on us and therefore, has got straighter poop, however, we will attempt to share with you our own understanding, limited as it might be.
OK, duh, I skipped over this line or didn't read the transcript completely. It's as plain as day.

Quote:R: When a planet is fourth density, it will no longer support third density forever, or just for a temporary period?

I am Ra … We correct this instrument. We are attempting to retrieve this instrument from a trance state. Please have patience.

I am Latwii. We have this instrument. This instrument was going into a trance state due to the subject matter. We are now with this instrument. We will continue talking complete nonsense through this instrument for a moment, if you will have patience, so that we can gain good control of this instrument.

L: Is there any way we can assist?

We are achieving good control. Thank you for your offer. I am Latwii. Sometimes, my friends, we are less than careful with our contact with this instrument.

Now, to the question that was asked. The third density may be likened to a kind of body; the fourth density, a denser type of body. In fourth density there is a type of experience which goes with this type of body. This experience is new to this body and the body, like that of any child, must mature and grow. If the fourth density were visible to third density, the processes of third density would be those with whom it would greatly interfere, for in third density there are choices to be made and lessons to be learned, and if fourth-density positive or negative were visible to third density, the entire process of choice would be abrogated.

Consequently, while the fourth density of planetary complex is young, third density remains unactivated. This is normally so only for a limited amount of time, until fourth-density entities become able, through the process of maturing and forming the social memory complex, of removing their density from the view of third density. When this is possible without strain, third-density experience may once again become available for those who are graduating, shall we say, from second density.

May we answer you further?
(09-13-2016, 08:48 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]OK, duh, I skipped over this line or didn't read the transcript completely.  It's as plain as day.

Quote:R: When a planet is fourth density, it will no longer support third density forever, or just for a temporary period?

I am Ra … We correct this instrument. We are attempting to retrieve this instrument from a trance state. Please have patience.

I am Latwii. We have this instrument. This instrument was going into a trance state due to the subject matter. We are now with this instrument. We will continue talking complete nonsense through this instrument for a moment, if you will have patience, so that we can gain good control of this instrument.

L: Is there any way we can assist?

We are achieving good control. Thank you for your offer. I am Latwii. Sometimes, my friends, we are less than careful with our contact with this instrument.

Wow! so she channeled Ra for a short period of time! Is this the only instance where Ra was channeled outside of the Law of One Sessions?!?

Also I find it interesting that Ra did not immediately communicate that she was in a trance state, and relinquish control to Latwii. Because wouldn't Ra completely understand that she should not be channeling them outside of the trio's sessions?

here's the full spontaneous Ra contact:

Quote:M: Just one quick one. Okay. The tree. The second-density spiritual still would be fourth-density physical after the transition. Is that correct?

I am Ra. For a time it will be second density, overlaid third density and fourth density. May we answer you further?

M: No, thank you.

We thank you. May we ask if there may be another question at this time?

R: When a planet is fourth density, it will no longer support third density forever, or just for a temporary period?

that is INCREDIBLE that SIXTH DENSITY BEINGS are unable to understand our density enough to be able to be "perfect." As in, these beings are constantly making mistakes in their operation with us! And they have millions and millions of years of experience under their belts!
another interesting part, they were yelling the channeling through Carla:

Quote:I am Latwii. Please pardon us for yelling at you for the duration of this contact, but it was our method of retrieving this instrument to full consciousness and we have found it useful.
(09-13-2016, 11:02 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]another interesting part, they were yelling the channeling through Carla:

Quote:I am Latwii. Please pardon us for yelling at you for the duration of this contact, but it was our method of retrieving this instrument to full consciousness and we have found it useful.

Yeah, I saw that too.  Must have been intense.
(09-13-2016, 11:02 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]another interesting part, they were yelling the channeling through Carla:

haha
(09-13-2016, 10:55 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! so she channeled Ra for a short period of time! Is this the only instance where Ra was channeled outside of the Law of One Sessions?!?

Also I find it interesting that Ra did not immediately communicate that she was in a trance state, and relinquish control to Latwii. Because wouldn't Ra completely understand that she should not be channeling them outside of the trio's sessions?

It's quite an odd scenario. I think it has to do with Carla's capacity to enter trance in order to channel Ra - a specific skill she was never trained for and just happened to have the ability to do. They suspect it was a preincarnative gift. So whatever this process was, however it took place, it was perhaps not something that could simply be immediately reversed without effort on Latwii's part. The part that is harder to make sense of is the parts of that channeling where it seems Ra is speaking, where they start with "I am Ra." This could also maybe just be a result of the process of entering trance. Maybe it was just because Ra was on her mind, the words came out as they did without Ra actually being the source. It was probably a confused scenario for all involved, with her entering the trance state in the middle of channeling another entity. In my mind, I would not classify those words in this transcript as "channeling Ra," but rather an odd result of the circumstances.

(09-13-2016, 10:58 PM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]that is INCREDIBLE that SIXTH DENSITY BEINGS are unable to understand our density enough to be able to be "perfect." As in, these beings are constantly making mistakes in their operation with us! And they have millions and millions of years of experience under their belts!

In this scenario, it was Carla's own free will which created the issue. In all of their millions of years of experience, they most likely have never experienced the exact parameters of exercising free will as we do here on Earth. Ra talks about their interaction with 6th-density beings while in 3rd density on Venus influenced the way they approached interaction with humans. I think service to 3rd density is probably an intensive way to learn for higher densities.

(09-14-2016, 10:24 AM)jeremy6d Wrote: [ -> ]

Yeah, I saw that too.  Must have been intense.

I dove into the audio archives a year or so ago to listen to this session, and the "yelling" was much less intense than I would have imagined. She was talking a bit louder and with more force than normal, but she wasn't exactly shouting or anything. It was actually kind of hard to tell there was any struggle going on.
(09-13-2016, 10:55 PM)esjel Wrote: [ -> ]Wow! so she channeled Ra for a short period of time! Is this the only instance where Ra was channeled outside of the Law of One Sessions?!?

It is my understanding from Ra Material that Carla didn't channel Ra, but due to her desire to channel Ra at the improper setting, the negative 5-density "friend" was able to trick her into thinking the negative entity was Ra and was about willingly to go the negative space with that entity. So Ra was not channeled in this case, but the negative 5-density "friend" masquerading as Ra.
...that's why I changed my mind to go into astral expirience
(09-15-2016, 01:39 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I dove into the audio archives a year or so ago to listen to this session

Are there audio of the sessions?
(12-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]
(09-15-2016, 01:39 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]I dove into the audio archives a year or so ago to listen to this session

Virtually all (most) of the sessions going back to 1974 (I think?) are recorded on cassette tape. It is a long-term project to get them digitized, and many have been transferred to CD to eventually be imported onto computer. Recently, we were publishing the audio of the new channeling sessions, but there was almost no interest and the effort didn't seem worth it. Someday in the future, the audio might be made available, but it's a large project that isn't a focus at this moment.
I am certainly interested in the audio of the new channeling sessions. Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist you there.
(12-03-2017, 11:25 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-02-2017, 09:08 PM)Infinite Wrote: [ -> ]

Virtually all (most) of the sessions going back to 1974 (I think?) are recorded on cassette tape. It is a long-term project to get them digitized, and many have been transferred to CD to eventually be imported onto computer. Recently, we were publishing the audio of the new channeling sessions, but there was almost no interest and the effort didn't seem worth it. Someday in the future, the audio might be made available, but it's a large project that isn't a focus at this moment.

If I by some miracle am ever able to volunteer to L/L, that sounds like a nice way to pass the time.  Importing channeled audio into a computer to host for others to listen to.
There's also at least some audios available on Tobey Wheelock's LawofOne.info website - just press the little arrow besides the session number.

-`ღ´-