Bring4th

Full Version: IODINE :: Strengthening Your Ability to Process Catalyst :: IODINE
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I.S.Y.A.P.C.I.

iss:yap:see

IODINE :: Strengthening Your Ability to Process Catalyst :: IODINE

Within iodine resides the power to fine tune your daily catalyst intake with more finesse.

Each drop that enters your body complex expels a certain amount of physical negativity upon excretion.

Your metaphysical body processes a corresponding volume of spiritual and mental catalyst.

If you wish to muscle your way through a lot of catalyst in one day, take a correspondingly large amount of iodine.

In addition to intensifying the quantity of catalyst, iodine seems to clarify the nature and purpose of that catalyst.

Practical Specifics

Drop the desired number of catalytic intensifiers into a tall glass of water on an empty stomach, before breakfast.

Observe its effects throughout the day. You will notice significant clarifications to catalyst that arises.

(Reverse osmosis filtered water is desirable - tap water carries a lot of negative catalyst.

Iodine's healing intelligence primarily focuses on tap water catalyst.)

TL;DR

Any amount of iodine ingested in the morning
correspondingly intensifies that day's catalyst
to the same degree that it detoxifies the body complex.
The iodine I take is capsules. I don't have the liquid one. But the capsules don't seem to make any difference.

I will look into the drops you have when I run out.

I might have a company come and install a professional water reverse-osmosis system.

Is your system for just one tap, or is it whole house?
(03-12-2017, 05:31 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I might have a company come and install a professional water reverse-osmosis system.

Is your system for just one tap, or is it whole house?

Just one tap. It costs $200 for the sink, and $30 a year for filter replacements. Every two years it costs $70 for the upper level filters.

I firmly believe that the benefit of the purified water quickly outpaces the impact of the cost of the filter.

Therefore, buy one for your kitchen sink!! Smile

It is not absurdly difficult to install yourself... but it certainly is a project. Do you know any engineers that live on your street? I've noticed that this water filter has an energy of bringing people together.
There is a company here called Texas Blue Water Filtration, so I'll probably check them out. If their unit is too much then I'll get this you recommend.
I don't think they'll go out of business so I don't have to worry about filters.
(03-12-2017, 01:40 AM)sjel Wrote: [ -> ]
I.S.Y.A.P.C.I.

iss:yapConfusedee

IODINE :: Strengthening Your Ability to Process Catalyst :: IODINE

Within iodine resides the power to fine tune your daily catalyst intake with more finesse.

Each drop that enters your body complex expels a certain amount of physical negativity upon excretion.

Your metaphysical body processes a corresponding volume of spiritual and mental catalyst.

If you wish to muscle your way through a lot of catalyst in one day, take a correspondingly large amount of iodine.

In addition to intensifying the quantity of catalyst, iodine seems to clarify the nature and purpose of that catalyst.

Practical Specifics

Drop the desired number of catalytic intensifiers into a tall glass of water on an empty stomach, before breakfast.

Observe its effects throughout the day. You will notice significant clarifications to catalyst that arises.

(Reverse osmosis filtered water is desirable - tap water carries a lot of negative catalyst.

Iodine's healing intelligence primarily focuses on tap water catalyst.)

TL;DR

Any amount of iodine ingested in the morning
correspondingly intensifies that day's catalyst
to the same degree that it detoxifies the body complex.

This is a good Iodine...

Every thing this brand makes is based off of Edgar Cayce readings.

https://www.amazon.com/Heritage-Store-At...=atomadine
I got a reverse osmosis filter with an alkalyzer installed yesterday. I drank about 2 cups of the water. Then last night I had major detox and woke up with a headache and nausea.

About noon I tried some liquid shake for breakfast and I threw it up within minutes. Had a headache most of the day.

I'm going to have to take it slower in transitioning.
(03-18-2017, 10:31 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: [ -> ]I got a reverse osmosis filter with an alkalyzer installed yesterday. I drank about 2 cups of the water. Then last night I had major detox and woke up with a headache and nausea.

About noon I tried some liquid shake for breakfast and I threw it up within minutes. Had a headache most of the day.

I'm going to have to take it slower in transitioning.

Huh, I've never actually looked into alkalyzed water. The reverse osmosis simply purifies it, which is good. I'm looking up alkalyzers right now, but I'm pretty sure you need your body to be slightly acidic otherwise it doesn't function properly.
(03-18-2017, 10:26 PM)neo0555 Wrote: [ -> ]This is a good Iodine...

Every thing this brand makes is based off of Edgar Cayce readings.  

https://www.amazon.com/Heritage-Store-At...=atomadine

What is the difference (in spiritual effects) between nascent iodine and atomidine? [Sorry, I missed your and Indigo's post for some reason.]

I haven't much read about iodine's spiritual properties, I bought it based on a strong intuition and it has helped me so much, to bring up deep repressed catalyst. What does atomidine do that is different from nascent iodine?
I forgot to ask, IndigoGeminiWolf, how has the filter treated you since you got it??
It's been good. We have another faucet that connects to the tank.