Bring4th

Full Version: The Dream Thread
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Last night was an extremely restless night.

It first started even before I fell asleep. I started seeing all kinds of people just walking around. It was as if I was on a street corner just observing but no one acknowledged me like I wasn't there. I even opened my eyes for a second just to make sure I wasn't sleeping or even dozing off. I closed my eyes again and fell back into it as if I was there but not really there.

I woke up numerous times throughout the night and one time I even awoke and I was on my back and I NEVER sleep on my back. I do know for the passed week or week and a half, I must have been doing some serious moving around because my sheets and blanket would be pulled all the to the left side of the bed on the floor.

I can't really piece any of the dreams together even in a coherent sentence but one that stick out was that I visited the great pyramid but it was surrounded by water. I even called someone to turn of the tv to see that the entire area was flooded.
When my alarm clock went off this morning I woke with a very clear image of a cross-section of a human head with some structures in it that I didn't recognize, mostly in the forehead region and the throat and mouth. Huh
I'm a vegan and I dreamt I ate a sandwich. Then after I ate it I realized it was a turkey sandwich. I then cried my eyes out in the dream when I realized I just ate a dead animal. It was super traumatic.

Then the next night I dreamt an old pastor of mine was eating meat in front of me to just shove death in my face. It hurt my heart so much... Sad
I dreamed people were like bugs, maggots specifically, in the grand scheme of things. Makes me wonder what we'd all meta-morphosize into in the grand scheme of things.

There were some pretty cool visuals in the dream.
According to Nassim Haramein, the human cell is the center of the universe, as is every cell. If you take the scales from largest to smallest, the cell is right in the middle. It's essentially a black hole, as is every atom, and every particle and every being.
Had a dream where my car was stuck in a building somewhere with junk all around on and in it. I had things to do that required my car, but couldn't bring myself to do them as I couldn't motivate myself to free my car. At this point, I woke up.

Since I'm playing around with magnets and my third eye, I taped it over my third eye, and went back to sleep. Toyed with the idea of 'phasing' into the astral, but gave up after a couple attempts. As I was falling asleep, I sensed an entity on the side of the bed. This entity poked something deep into my shoulder. I reached around with my other arm to grab the offending person, but as I grabbed them I felt bad about it as I realized that it was doing a positive thing.

I re-enter the same dream as before. As I come to the place my car is sitting, I see other people moving, cleaning, and clearing the space around my car. Someone is already in the driver seat. That's fine with me, so I hop into the passenger seat.

We then head out into a town with massive streets and cruise at great speeds dodging traffic and power-sliding our way to wherever we were going (all downhill!).

Then I wake up.

As I had had a pretty 'down' day yesterday I think I understand the message pretty clearly. Maintain faith. Lean on your higher self, and enjoy the ride.
GR, when I have dreams of being in a car, I'm usually riding as well, rather than driving. Though I've had some driving dreams. But in those, I don't know where I'm supposed to be going and I feel lost. Plus the terrain/roads are unfamiliar. I like much better riding in a dream.

Meerie

I had two similar dreams recently, both times being in the passenger seat and the driver speeding, getting off the road or suddenly backwards, but no harm was done and I remained calm during the whole thing.
I would also interpret the meaning of it as letting go and trusting the universe.
I had a dream of me being a chamomileon type creature in a planet very warlike. I had an enemy that was stalking me that was a similar creature but much stronger. I remember fleeing across the whole planet from her and becoming invisible a lot to escape. I finally left the planet and passed over another planet on my way...
I had a dream of being in a van and believing I had a jet engine on the back of it when I knew from my followers point of view that I had none. I, by believing and visualizing, transformed my van into a jet. My dreams are getting much more lucid as a standard. I feel as if its training for me here in my waking state to apply similar tactics of visualization and faith.
I had a dream last night that I was looking through a photo album of my life, and then I realized that for most of these events pictured I had no camera. I felt very relieved to see that they had still been recorded. Smile

Brittany

Everything seemed to be from older times (1700s or 1800s), except that in many cases there was modern electricity in the buildings. I had a large family, with at least one sister and brother, as well as a different set of parents. Throughout the dream I think I inhabited the body of almost all of them at some point, including my own personal body and personality which had its own role in the dream.

The first part I remember (there was a lot before this part but it's gone now), was that I was an old wizard talking to another old wizard, saying that there was a dark force working upon the land, and we had to steel ourselves against its influence. I told the other wizard that this force had given me visions which led to temptations I could not even speak of, for even speaking such things would have detrimental effects.

After that I was a part of this family, and my mother and sister both disappeared into the large forest around our house. The rest of us were searching for them. My mother seemed to have gone mad, and I played my sister for a good while but I can't remember what she was trying to do.

A large part of the dream revolved around this huge, old church. I knew my mother was in there. It was very dark inside, to the point I was unable to see anything, but I found a light switch and turned on the lights, and I saw that the church was a complete wreck. Everything was overturned, and there were peculiar piles of clothes and shoes laying around, almost as if people had either been sucked out of their clothes, or had simply taken off their clothes and left en masse.

For a moment I was my mother, and I saw my daughter's (my) husband (Walter) coming into the church, and I said something weird to him. Then I was myself again and was started talking about my brother, who had apparently become obsessed with some sort of legend.

The legend went like this: One could torture 15 people in a ritualistic sense and gain tremendous dark power and become a "revenant". On the flip side, they could ritualistically cleanse/heal 15 people and be filled with holy power and become a "paladin". My brother had decided he wanted to do both- to gain both powers, and he had started with the dark power and was going around torturing anyone he found.

I said that it was impossible for him to attain both powers, because once you attained one you were transformed, and were no longer the self you used to be, and at that point it would be impossible to make the other ritual work. If my brother finished his dark rituals and became a revenant, he would be transformed into an unholy terror and be lost to us forever.

We eventually ended up finding him and locked him in a room until we could figure out what to do with him. However, my mother was in the room as well, and I asked if they had tied him down or done anything to keep him from getting at my mother. No one else seemed concerned about this. They were like "He wouldn't hurt his own mother." And I told them they didn't understand. Friends, family...it didn't matter at this point. The darkness already had a firm foothold in his mind from the rituals he had been doing, and he would stop at nothing to complete the task. The only thing I felt might protect my mother was that he drew more strength from drawing the blood of the young, beautiful and innocent, and would therefore likely try to go after my sister instead of my mother. However, I did not feel comfortable at all in leaving him alone with my mother. At that point I woke up.

I also had a dream that I was at home playing video games, and there was knocking at the door. I went and opened the door and the queen of England was standing there in a bright royal blue women's suit. I was like "Um...hi? Can I help you with something?"

She came in my apartment and said "I have to tell you something VERY important. Now that I'm leaving England, the dragons...someone has to-"

And at that moment my phone woke up me up. I really wish I could have heard everything she was saying.
I keep seeing and dreaming of Lions/lionesses, tigers and cats. I recall Betty Bethard channelling that cat dreams referto the feminine aspect of the self.

Everywhere I go I see them on pictures, t-shirts etc, and I asked my Higher Self to tell me why I keep seeing cats/tigers/lions. My son has also started dreaming of cats and recently a tiger ripping up the town and creating a new one then coming up to him to nuzzle.

Last night I dreamt I was surrounded by cats/tigers/lions and I got a very strong message from a powerful voice that it relates to the incoming feminine energies hitting the planet at this time. It ended with lots of very cute, fluffy white kittens climbing trees.
I like the ending of your dream jacrob.
I had a pleasant dream hanging with friends at a school.
It was like the school was new to me, so I was exploring it.
I felt warm and welcome in the presence of my friends.
When I woke up, I felt I had lost that, but I remembered it.

You ever wake up and suddenly miss what you were dreaming about?
(02-14-2013, 08:53 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: [ -> ]I like the ending of your dream jacrob.
I had a pleasant dream hanging with friends at a school.
It was like the school was new to me, so I was exploring it.
I felt warm and welcome in the presence of my friends.
When I woke up, I felt I had lost that, but I remembered it.

You ever wake up and suddenly miss what you were dreaming about?

Yes I get that often, but usually I don't remember the dream. I just remember it was warm (as you say, good description), soft, carefree and comfortable....then suddenly jolted back into reality.
(02-14-2013, 08:33 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing and dreaming of Lions/lionesses, tigers and cats. I recall Betty Bethard channelling that cat dreams referto the feminine aspect of the self.

Everywhere I go I see them on pictures, t-shirts etc, and I asked my Higher Self to tell me why I keep seeing cats/tigers/lions. My son has also started dreaming of cats and recently a tiger ripping up the town and creating a new one then coming up to him to nuzzle.

Last night I dreamt I was surrounded by cats/tigers/lions and I got a very strong message from a powerful voice that it relates to the incoming feminine energies hitting the planet at this time. It ended with lots of very cute, fluffy white kittens climbing trees.

hmm lovely Smile The cuddly lion image makes me think of this

[Image: maj08.jpg]

Meerie

(02-14-2013, 08:33 PM)jacrob Wrote: [ -> ]I keep seeing and dreaming of Lions/lionesses, tigers and cats. I recall Betty Bethard channelling that cat dreams referto the feminine aspect of the self.

That reminds me of the feminine deities in ancient egypt, as portrayed in the cat goddesses Bastet and Sekhmet and their connection to Isis also....
http://beautifulisis.blogspot.de/2008/09...astet.html
I had a beautiful dream a couple of nights ago. I was standing in a lit hallway full of doors. At the end of the hallway was a very ornately decorated door around which I could see very bright light spilling through. I could also hear female voices talking and laughing from behind the door, and felt a very warm feeling of love coming from the light spilling through.

So, I walked down and opened the door and there I found my Mom and my middle sister (both deceased). Mom was sitting at a beautiful grand piano, and showed no sign of the Ra she suffered from when she was here. My sister was standing beside Mom and had her guitar up. Mom said, "Oh, I'm so pleased you are here! We were hoping you'd show up." My sister just came over and hugged me across her guitar. Then she turned and seemingly from nowhere handed me a guitar to play, too.

Mom said, "ok girls, let's make some music"

And we proceeded to play and sing all the while smiling and nodding to each other. And the music turned into golden rays of pure love and wound it's way out into the universe and all sorts of beings followed the threads of music back to us and joined in our singing of love and peace and harmony.

It was such a lovely dream, and I really didn't want the singing to stop. But eventually the music "finished" itself and my Mom told me it was time for me to go. She also told me I'd be back soon for another visit.

Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy just telling you about it.

Heart Heart Heart
OK this is not exactly a dream, it was probably the craziest "meeting" you have ever heard about. I was sitting in a booth style area, like in a restaraunt. There were a couple sitting to my left, and three that I was aware of on a bench seat in front of me. The wierd part is that instead of sitting on the end of the bench seat, I was sitting on a toilet. So the focus was the "dumping", and I felt a little bad that the others had to deal with the smell. There was a lot being dumped, and I was worried that it would stop up the toilet. But once done we were all able to get up and leave, and it seemed that they were waiting for me to finish this "task". I don't think there was any talking that went on.

Upon waking I find that there was a meeting between my self and the guides of other family members that I will not see again. Something about the clearing/releasing of past interactions and thoughts associated with them. (One member is a worthless scam artist half sister that has never worked in her life)

I guess this is the best my brain could do at conscious interpretation of what took place in the "meeting". Pretty interesting experience for me, and they are getting more interesting as time passes.Tongue
a big thumbs up to the Dream Director (what I call the Higher Self when it communicates to one via the dream medium).

some truly classy and inventive dreams BigSmile

you may be befuddling at times, but you always have something interesting to say.

you must enjoy interacting with this 3d entity Mr Dream Director.

BigSmile
I had another episode of serial dreaming last night.

In the first of the series, I was in bed asleep with my wife in the middle of the night, when a helicopter began flying over our house and shining a bright spotlight inside the windows, clearly for the purpose of harassing me. I got out of bed, drew up the venetian blinds, and looked out the window; I could see, in brief spells in reflected light, that the helicopter was yellow, and had some registration markings. I was disturbed by this, and it caused me to wake up.

I went back to sleep, and had a similar dream; this time the helicopter was olive-drab color, and had no markings. Again I was sufficiently disturbed to awaken.

I went back to sleep and had a third dream about a harassing helicopter; this one was dark gray. Again I was disturbed and awakened. All of these dreams were extremely vivid and realistic, causing me confusion upon awakening.

I went back to sleep and had the fourth dream in the series. By this time in the dream, dawn had arrived and there was some ambient light, though not a lot. I noticed the headlights of a vehicle turning into our driveway, and glanced outside the window just in time to see a panel-type pickup truck drive in. Slowly I got out of bed and looked out the window, and in the dim light was able to see an electronic "box", about 40 inches wide, by 20 inches high, by 20 inches deep, just floating in the air outside my window. The face of the box was covered with all sorts of dials, switches, and gauges. It apparently was held in the air (albeit in a bit of a wobbly manner) by some sophisticated anti-gravity technology. I recognized that this was a device for the purpose of electronic surveillance and harassment. Annoyed by this, it suddenly occurred to me that such a device, as complicated as it must be, would require considerable expertise to calibrate and operate; so I opened the window, and began flipping every switch, turning every dial, etc, in an attempt to disrupt the operation of the machine.

To make my task easier I pushed the box back a bit, and hopped out of the window. At that point I noticed three large (and irritated-looking) men standing near the pickup truck in the driveway. One of them, the one nearest me, asked me what-the-hell-was-I-doing (how dare I interfere with the device used to spy on me?). There was a bit more to that dream but I can't remember it.

I woke up again and went back to sleep, and immediately entered the fifth dream in the series. This time, there was a bright light that entered the room, and it wasn't from a spotlight. I got up out of bed and looked out of the window, and was stunned to see, way off in the northwestern sky, two enormous bulging disc-shaped UFOs, each several miles in diameter; that section of the sky was brightly lit with no apparent source. I collapsed back on the bed, woke up my wife, and asked her (and myself, out loud), "Am I dreaming? Is this real, or am I dreaming?" We both got up and looked out the windows again, and realized that, behind the spaceships, was a giant floating city, at least 20 miles across. The city was magnificent and beautiful, and appeared as if it had been designed by the artist Roger Dean.

We both left the bedroom and walked to the side door of the house, in order to go outside to get a better look at the spectacle. As we entered our family room, we encountered a bunch of uninvited guests; They looked like ordinary (although very tall) humans, but I had the sense that they were actually aliens. Then the dream ended, and I again awoke.

Last night was crammed full of dreams. I had at least 20 of them, including one which is topical to a current news event (the resignation of the Pope); I'm pondering whether or not to post that one. It was an epic-movie-length dream that was rather disjointed and surrealistic.
What I will write about wasn't an actual dream, but it was sooo cool! This week, when Aaron and I, were lying in bed and falling asleep, I got into some kind of stage inbetween the dreaming and being awake. And Aaron was there too, with me. I said something to him being in that state, but imagine my surprise when he answered to me, in the physical!! Using his voice and everything! I instantly woke up from that state and got completely exited by this! I remember saying stuff like: "This is the proof for telepathy!" and similar. Neither of us remembered the day after what we actually said to each other, but it was so cool! Smile

(02-15-2013, 03:32 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I had a beautiful dream a couple of nights ago. I was standing in a lit hallway full of doors. At the end of the hallway was a very ornately decorated door around which I could see very bright light spilling through. I could also hear female voices talking and laughing from behind the door, and felt a very warm feeling of love coming from the light spilling through.

So, I walked down and opened the door and there I found my Mom and my middle sister (both deceased). Mom was sitting at a beautiful grand piano, and showed no sign of the Ra she suffered from when she was here. My sister was standing beside Mom and had her guitar up. Mom said, "Oh, I'm so pleased you are here! We were hoping you'd show up." My sister just came over and hugged me across her guitar. Then she turned and seemingly from nowhere handed me a guitar to play, too.

And we proceeded to play and sing all the while smiling and nodding to each other. And the music turned into golden rays of pure love and wound it's way out into the universe and all sorts of beings followed the threads of music back to us and joined in our singing of love and peace and harmony.

It was such a lovely dream, and I really didn't want the singing to stop. But eventually the music "finished" itself and my Mom told me it was time for me to go. She also told me I'd be back soon for another visit.

Heart Heart Heart

Wow!! I believe that it really, actually happened, Ruth, in time/space. What do you think?
Okay my dream in short:

1. Me and a group of other people are in a moonlit room cheering for a spirit haunting it. We're all ecstatic. First it moves the window curtains, then it manifest as several moonlit-like orbs. Then finally unexpectedly it steps out from behind the curtain, taking full manifest form. It takes a moment to stare at me, then steps back behind the curtain and disappears.

2. I‘m alone in another room with an assortment of lights. The spirits presence fills the room. I'm wondering if maybe we shouldn't have encouraged the spirit so much. The spirit doesn't feel particularly malevolent but it does have a cool, calm, collected confidence and an absolute single mindedness/focus on a unknown task. I'm scared/worried. I see the lights slowly dimmming. I realize if the lights go out it will have power over me. I set my will against his and try to hold and return the lights to full light. Despite my efforts the light effortlessly dim, like the being wanted me to know it had full power. The lights go out. I stand there motionless, worried.

3. After a brief moment of darkness I realize I can see again, although I know the room is still absolutely dark. I'm seeing without light. I see slow, slow pale blue flames burning on the things around me. It goes dark again, I see nothing.

4. It's dark, I'm standing motionless. I can't feel the spirit any longer but i know its there somewhere. Then with a quickness, like a striking serpent it seizes me. It's being fills my being. It becomes me, and I become it. I'm terrified and tranquil simultaniously. A vibration fills me. It grows stronger and stronger until it becomes too strong. I feel inside my brain... the vibration grows and then suddenly what feels like crystal/ice in my brain shatters into a million pieces, and then a billion , and further it disintegrates into a trillion pieces and then it is no more.

And that's all I remember of that dream. It happened about 3 days ago. It felt like whatever the spirit was it was a part of myself that went unrecongnized hither-to. So I believe the dream was a shadow reintegration of sorts.

Meerie

(02-17-2013, 01:24 PM)Karl Wrote: [ -> ]4. It's dark, I'm standing motionless. I can't feel the spirit any longer but i know its there somewhere. Then with a quickness, like a striking serpent it seizes me. It's being fills my being. It becomes me, and I become it. I'm terrified and tranquil simultaniously. A vibration fills me. It grows stronger and stronger until it becomes too strong. I feel inside my brain... the vibration grows and then suddenly what feels like crystal/ice in my brain shatters into a million pieces, and then a billion , and further it disintegrates into a trillion pieces and then it is no more.

And that's all I remember of that dream. It happened about 3 days ago. It felt like whatever the spirit was it was a part of myself that went unrecongnized hither-to. So I believe the dream was a shadow reintegration of sorts.

Cool dream, btw chinese year of the snake started february 10. Just saying since you mention something like a serpent in your dream.
(02-17-2013, 12:38 PM)Ankh Wrote: [ -> ]What I will write about wasn't an actual dream, but it was sooo cool! This week, when Aaron and I, were lying in bed and falling asleep, I got into some kind of stage inbetween the dreaming and being awake. And Aaron was there too, with me. I said something to him being in that state, but imagine my surprise when he answered to me, in the physical!! Using his voice and everything! I instantly woke up from that state and got completely exited by this! I remember saying stuff like: "This is the proof for telepathy!" and similar. Neither of us remembered the day after what we actually said to each other, but it was so cool! Smile

(02-15-2013, 03:32 PM)Ruth Wrote: [ -> ]I had a beautiful dream a couple of nights ago. I was standing in a lit hallway full of doors. At the end of the hallway was a very ornately decorated door around which I could see very bright light spilling through. I could also hear female voices talking and laughing from behind the door, and felt a very warm feeling of love coming from the light spilling through.

Heart Heart Heart

Wow!! I believe that it really, actually happened, Ruth, in time/space. What do you think?

Your experience is very cool indeed! I've experience similar to yours with Aaron a few times in my life. I have a definite telepathic connection to my hubby and he will often send me a text making a statement that answers a question I'm thinking about but haven't actually asked him yet. Simple things usually, like about schedules, or what to have for dinner. That sort of thing. Sometimes he'll ask if I've heard from someone we know a few minutes after I've made contact with that person.

I always had a very special connection to my Mom while she was here, and feel that I continue to have a connection to her now that she's "gone". My first real out of body experience was to go visit her in the hospital when I was 15 or 16. Imagine my surprise when I finally was able to actually see her and she thanked me for visiting her during the night.

Can't wait to hear more of your growing connections - Remember dream time = real time = all time is really now.
I have recurring dreams of being spider-man.

In the latest dream, I had just discovered my web-slinging power, and was having an awesome time swinging across the city. Then my spider-sense went crazy, and I got a flash of the city being invaded by an outside army. But it was too late to do anything to stop it. The helicopters were already arriving.

I decided to do what I could to help. There was a helicopter landing on top of a building next to me. As soon as it landed, I took out the squad, except for the leader. He was a super-villain decked out in armor. On his shoulder he wore a vambrace with metal spikes protruding from it.

I tried to use a gun from one of the soldiers I took out, but this villain just absorbed all of the bullets. He approached me with an eager look in his eye, and I knew he wanted me to join him. I used my spidey strength and knocked him back a few yards on his ass. Then all of a sudden Don Cheadle was there, but he was a superhero too. (I think this video gave inspiration to this character. lol. http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/5876f2a...ain-planet)

So Super Don Cheadle is watching me fight this guy. Just chilling and observing. For being a brand new super hero with no experience, I'm holding out pretty well against this guy. I look over at Don Cheadle, and he gives me a nod to express this. The villain ends up punching me, sending me flying into a lake. Don Cheadle plugs his nose and wiggles like a fish through the water to save me. Apparently his superpower is swimming weirdly through water.

The villain's punch sent me into a coma. In the coma I dreamed I was watching something playing from a film projector.

That's all I remember. By the way, in the dream I'm a kid. Thoughts?
Eddie & Wander-Man - I, too, have had a couple of dreams lately that involved a "helicopter" hovering over my house, searching my yard, or landing nearby. Alas, I don't really recall the dreams in detail, but felt a bit of a brain tug when reading your recollections of your dreams. Wander-Man - I wonder what the dream means to you? That is usually the best interpretation.

If I recall correctly, dreaming about being in a coma indicates you are becoming aware of a hurt from your past so that you can deal with it/resolve it. Maybe something from your childhood, since you are a child in your dream.

I've also had a couple of dreams lately where I was a dolphin or swimming with dolphins and was quite stunned today to see the post here: http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=6642 about a large group of dolphins. Again, though, memories of the dreams are very vague so I didn't mention them before.
I don't recall ever being in a coma in a dream, but I've been killed in a dream. One time a group of marauders were killing a few of us, and I was killed first, and was helping to comfort the others from the other side. I recall being in a futuristic room that was red in color. And there were these strange cubes in the walls. There was no pain when I was killed, it was sort of I was on the other side automatically and was invisible to the others there.

Brittany

I've died tons of times in my dreams. I've been killed by gunshots to the head in my dreams a disturbing number of times. There's always an immediate feeling of weightlessness and an intense white light, followed by a giddy feeling.
The coma interpretation makes sense.

My interpretation of the dream is that I'm becoming more aware, by a child-like faith, of the power of God, which attracted negative attention. I was being goaded to travel down the path of control and encountered trauma/initiation.

But I have protection from guides a la the Don Cheadle superhero. The water represents the subconscious, and being in a coma under water symbolizes that I'm going through a self-discovery/healing phase. Healing trauma from childhood, etc.

You're right Ruth. I can just interpret these dreams myself Smile

And about the dolphins - that's interesting. I wonder if you have past life experiences and/or spiritual connections with those entities.

I usually wake up before dying in dreams. My number one cause of death is being eaten by an animal. lol.

By the way, while typing this, I got the urge to read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Initiation-Elisabe...Initiation

Quote:41.23 Questioner: I have a book, Initiation, in which the woman describes initiation. Are you familiar with the contents of this book?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. We scan your mind.

41.24 Questioner: I have only read part of it, but I was wondering if the teachings in the book with respect to balancing were Ra’s teachings?
Ra: I am Ra. This is basically correct with distortions that may be seen when this material is collated with the material we have offered.