Bring4th

Full Version: Why the word Adonai? Adonai Vasu Boragus
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Moderator note: 2 threads with the same topic have been merged, and posts that were off-topic have been moved to their own thread, Giants

What does Adonai mean?

Would I be incorrect to use it as a farewell? A greeting?

Your help is much appreciated brothers and sisters.
I've never found a good translation, but I think it may be similar to Aloha; Aloha can be used as a greeting or farewell. Hopefully this thread will clear it up! I suspect it has some connotation that is hard to describe in words, because it is a farewell from very, very loving entities that stand/sit/float in awe when Carla/others gather for channeling. It'd be something like, "we love you dearly."
Adonai Vasu Boragus = Farewell good brothers.
It is a cross between:
Hebrew --- אדוני Boragus Vasu (In Hebrew Adonai is the plural of Adon, meaning “Lord, Lord, LORD, master, or owner” )
and is also Hindu --- Adonai वासु Boragus
Quote:Adonai Vasu Borragus = Farewell good brothers.

Remember the love of the creator while I am away.
Some questions were asked about this.
Q'uo Sunday Meditation April 1, 1990
Quote:K: I have a brief one. Could you please give me as exact a transliteration as possible of “Adonai vasu borragus,” and what the origins are of those words?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my sister. These closing exaltations are from a language which some upon your planet know of as Solex Mal. These words …

We pause.

(Pause)

We apologize, there was a disturbance with this instrument. These words are those which offer a thanksgiving to the crystal pure light within each being that has called for the presence of the contact speaking through an instrument. “The lord of the light” is one literal translation of the “adonai.” The “vasu” and “borragus” have meanings that are approximated by “the One who reigns within and forever.” This is seen as the essence of each entity and is felt to be a fitting closing for messages which are in truth spoken from the One to the One.

Latwii
Sunday Meditation April 21, 1985
Quote:N: Yes, I have a number of questions, but I’ve often been wondering, what language “Adonai vasu borragus,” or the terminating words that Hatonn and you, Latwii use, what language it is, and what is the interpretation of it, besides “God.” I’m sure Adonai is God or the Creator.

I am Latwii, and am aware of your query, my brother. The words of which you speak are words which are taken from what has been called by some upon your planet a solar language, that known as the Solex Mal. These words are those which fellow seekers might leave other seekers, expressing those concepts which each seeks within its life, that is, the one Creator, the love and the light of that one Creator, and the unity which binds all as One. The words may be taken to mean in general, “In the name of the One, Its love and Its light, we leave you, we salute and we are with you.”

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: Yes. Thank you very much for that definition. Was the word, “Adonoi” or “Adonai” channeled to the Hebrews as that of the Lord God the Creator?

I am aware of your query, my brother. There have been various cultures upon your planet in your past, as you call it, who have received various, shall we say, words of power in response to their call, shall we say. These vibrations which compose the Hebrew language and the vibrations which compose the Sanskrit language are those vibrations which are quite close in many instances to a more pure and less distorted expression of the concepts of unity of love and of light and these languages, as do others in a lesser degree, contain what may be seen as mathematical relationships that embody certain key concepts within the evolutionary process.

May we answer you further, my brother?

N: Well, then, thank you very much. But, the word “Adonai,” then, is many, many eons or multiple centuries older than we have any interpretation or I have any interpretation of, is that correct?

I am Latwii, and this is quite correct, my brother, for this particular language was, shall we say, given upon your planet within the Hebrew race by those which answered the call of this race, therefore the language is from a source other than your own planetary influence.
Savi nar'tar avra nira, Y'adonai savu baragus BigSmile
Why does Ra choose to use this word in the template closing statement?

It is a Hebrew word similar to Elohim, meaning it is used in a plural and singular context. It can essentially be translated as The Lord (God,YHVH) in the Hebrew religious sense or lords as in angels or human masters. This context is implied in the way it is used in the Hebrew language, however this context does not carry over in the English structure so well.

Was this perhaps a word Carla or Don were preferrential to? It is not a word found in a Christian bible. It could be taken to mean The Lord is God, the One Creator as it is always proceeded by a glorification of the One Creator.

However, in Hebrew The Lord God is YHVH (aka Yahweh, Jehovah - latinized) and there is no variation, why would Ra glorify the One Creator as YHVH the Hebrew Elohim (deity, logos)?
Since the Bible is as much negatively influenced as positively influenced, and originally good intentioned teachings were corrupted by negative influences later, one who is familiar with the Law of One, should be able to relatively easily discern which is which (STO vs STS). You have to 'weed', so to speak.

Protonexus Wrote:However, in Hebrew The Lord God is YHVH (aka Yahweh, Jehovah - latinized) and there is no variation, why would Ra glorify the One Creator as YHVH the Hebrew Elohim (deity, logos)?

The Hebrew bible is the product of a group of people (in Egypt back then, who eventually ended up in modern day Israel) who bought the distortion of 'elitism', which, as you know, is not in accordance with the Law of One positively polarized (STO). This is covered in the end of Book I.

Thus, the Hebrew bible cannot be considered as a credible source to establish the true meaning of the word 'Adonai'.
Why would Ra choose this word if there is not a credible source to determine its value?

Surely Ra knew this word would cause confusion.
Just to get back for a second to the Hebrew bible, Ra told us the following:

Law of One Wrote:Questioner: Was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question.

Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a distorted perception of oneness with otherselves. It allowed the Orion group to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume that the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact that the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately 3,600 of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of 3,300 years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago a positive philosophy. Were the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod-Heh-Shin-Vau-Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

And since we know that whenever higher density beings "walked among us" in physical form, they were deified by third density mind/body/spirit complexes. And since we know that Jahweh "walked amongst" those of Egypt, we can conclude that they deified him/her/it and called him/her/it God, and in that capacity he/she/it found his/her/it's way into the Hebrew bible as Jahweh, who to them is God.

And because of these erroneous distortions which arised because of higher density beings "walking among us" in the physical, is why the confederation had an honor/duty/responsibility to this day to third density earth to attempt to rectify those erroneous distortions (they never left in thought).

This is not the only reason the Confederation aids us, it's just one. The Confederation serves others, and will therefore always answer the call of those whose vibration is positively polarized.

Those of Orion 'aids' those whose vibration is negatively polarized, and as you can see, they are ostensibly also working 'overtime'.
There is a thread on this already, where the understanding of the use of this vibratory complex of sound was gleamed. I will search for that thread.

Even better, I found the Q'uote that explained the meaning.

Quo, 1991_0922 Wrote:Go always with the Creator. Be always the Creator to your friends and allow your friends to be Creator to you. This is the meaning of “adonai vasu borragus.”
Adonai in Hebrew comes from the word "Adon" which simply means "Master". Adonai is like "my master" but also as stated above it is plural and singular together.

There are words older than our history which have been passed on to ancient civilizations like the jews. These words' meanings were distorted over the years i guess.
Here is the other thread on the subject.

Adonai Vasu Borragus
In Qabalah there are four worlds, the Archetypal (Atziluth); the Formative (Briah) ; the Creative (Yetzirah) and the Physical (Assiah)

Adonai is the God name attributed to the Physical Plane
What seems pertinant from this thread and the other one that Peregrinus linked to is that re-learning Solex Mal (solar tongue) is a beneficial path to comprehend the original language of the sub-logos our sun which is the root of all Earth language. It seems like this could be a good topic to request when higher self channeling or through Carla's connections, why not put our minds to re-discovering this pure language.

The rest of the who, what, where, which version of the truth seems rather transient.

Crimson

Still this is not resolving the origin of the word Adonai. Which could be very relevant due to the exactitude/precision of Ra's words.

Who is Yahweh? I mean really.

--75000 years ago (right when this planet enters 3d) Yahweh manipulates 2d density bodies in order to accept Martian's 3d complexes. So it seems that if Yahweh was a guardian, it was (possibly?) --at least one of the guardians for Mars. Maldek and Denebians complexes also find a home here, besides what it seems native residents bodies newly 3d activated. Martian complexes were already in the middle of the 3d experience that abruptly ended due to planets ability to support life destroyed...interesting to know if Orion had any influence on this.

--QUARANTINE after Yahweh's manipulation of the transfer of Martians...

Mu's destroyed (not by entities but Earth's adjustments), Atlantis destroyed via acts of war ....Maybe due to Maldek/Martian's influence??

Meanwhile, Orion crusaders tries to influence but no call strong enough is made (there are attempts like the Pascua/Easter Islands statues). However, entities can enter the quarantine by other means namely via windows of opportunity/distortions in the space-time fields surrounding the planet which are RARE and RANDOM but they can enter if they find them...

--Ra needs the permission of the Confederation to enter the planet...
--Yahweh enters 2 more times within 5000 years in the last part of the last cycle--I do not see where Yahweh asks for permission to do this

--Then Orion for the FIRST TIME, makes SERIOUS inroads. The question is was this entrance since it was very influential approved by the Confederation or was an entrance through the distortion fields of the quarantine...and what about Yahweh? Where the 2 last influences (which happened in the Middle east) approved or a "violation" of the quarantine?

--This is important because if quarantine was in place because of infringement of free will, then the origin of the problem was not free will but EXACTLY the opposite. And could make the earth a very special case...not a norm of the development of free will.

Who is Yahweh in relation to this sphere and Mars? Why it appears that no permission is needed by this social memory complex to break quarantine? Is Yahweh from a different Octave? --(I donlt think so but that is just my feeling)...

Is "Adonai" a reference to Yahweh? Or this planet's influence by this entity/complex?

Please correct any timelines if necessary.
Moderator Note: Off-topic posts have been moved to their own thread, Giants
Thank you for sorting that out Monica.

It seems upon further investigation, adonai means a lord of light (i.e. a high vibratory light being) which in the Hebrew context refers mostly to YHVH. In the context used by Ra/Latwii/Hatonn/Q'uo it refers to a logos or the One creator/creation - perhaps as a recognition of their own teachers/masters.
YHVH ("Yahweh") has a very close relationship with this solar system, especially Mars. YHVH is most likely a Guardian level entity/collective that has chosen to serve in a very direct and named way, thereby taken on a lot of burden of distortion. YHVH is the designer of the body that is the vessel of your conciousness. This alone puts a special relationship between YHVH and human being.

The quarantine was put in place by YHVH and other guardians because it was felt that the free will of the Mars souls had been abridged. This is because of some actions YHVH took to transfer the souls to Earth, Ra describes briefly a merging into the Guardian race (not for sure a reference to YHVH specifically, but inferrable). So what seems to be the advent of the quarantine is that the Martians were given an advantage by their close relationship with YHVH and an extra thick veil was applied so they could forget/ignore that to balance the distortions.

Crimson

Quote:The quarantine was put in place by YHVH and other guardians because it was felt that the free will of the Mars souls had been abridged. This is because of some actions YHVH took to transfer the souls to Earth, Ra describes briefly a merging into the Guardian race (not for sure a reference to YHVH specifically, but inferrable). So what seems to be the advent of the quarantine is that the Martians were given an advantage by their close relationship with YHVH and an extra thick veil was applied so they could forget/ignore that to balance the distortions.

I think we are getting into a unclear territory, maybe giving too much importance to the Orions, to the Confederation (including Yahweh), and to certain groups in the Middle East.

I think we have to give more importance to the nature of yellow ray and bifurcation tendencies.

I do not think that Yahweh's influence is for "all" of humanity. There was a certain group (Martians) who required by Yahwehs thinking cloning of new bodies and so on and so forth...

--This group was dispersed and over 70,000 years later after, after the sinking of Mu came gradually to Egypt's vacinity (as well as many other places)...SESSION 24.

--then the Orions found "fertile ground" because apparently there were a mixed call and quarantine was not heavily patrolled due to lack of strong polarity..Yahweh wanted to oppose this by creating the Anak...

--Anyway..the Orions left after the Diaspora about 3000 years ago. Still engaging in "battles" against the Confederation in other planes...

--Confederation comes and goes as well, however, the phenomenon of wanderers goes into effect a few centuries later, close to Harvest time.

I guess what I am trying to say is that we have to be careful focusing on particular ethnic groups and playing a blaming game here.

We are giving to much importance to Yahweh, the Confederation, Hebrews, and even the elite that partially formed afterwards (by partial I meant partially gaining control)...Events in Egypt nowadays are very reassuring...

--Is not only Orion, is not the Confederation only is also (and mainly) OURSELVES.

Anyway, I vote for Adonai meaning "being in the peace, power, calm and love/light of the Creator...."
(02-13-2011, 08:48 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:The quarantine was put in place by YHVH and other guardians because it was felt that the free will of the Mars souls had been abridged. This is because of some actions YHVH took to transfer the souls to Earth, Ra describes briefly a merging into the Guardian race (not for sure a reference to YHVH specifically, but inferrable). So what seems to be the advent of the quarantine is that the Martians were given an advantage by their close relationship with YHVH and an extra thick veil was applied so they could forget/ignore that to balance the distortions.

I think we are getting into a unclear territory, maybe giving too much importance to the Orions, to the Confederation (including Yahweh), and to certain groups in the Middle East.

and for a week or so, im thinking to the contrary. there are more fundamental stuff at work in this problem :

where did the maldekians who had completed their karmic cleaning go, before 75,000 years ago, since earth wasnt 3d at that point ?

if you remember how martians were brought here 75,000 years or so ago, we can say that the martian 3d experience was going on at that period. and maldekians probably joined mars too. since we know that experience model compatibility is something important, because Ra mentions it at a certain point.

so then, apparently maldekians also joined martians in martian 3d. how many of maldekians are martians, if it is so ?

moreover, why is yahweh having an unhealthy attachment to these entities ? is it because they were not wise enough to prevent a planetary wrecking ? or, had they invested in the martian entities in a way that, they are attracted to them in a way ?

the earth population, the society shows orange tendencies. this was mentioned in various points by Ra too. we can actually see these easily in our society or daily life too.

why are this population too immersed in orange ray patterns ? was it so that, some entities invested in these entities while they were in 2d, and accelerated their 2d evolution, hence these entities rushed into 3d, and therefore falling back and filling their time in orange patterns ?

this is an important question.
The question of the attachment of YHVH to the Martians and the events leading to the demise of Mars' atmosphere are certainly important points. There do not seem to be clear answers in the Ra material.

Another question, that we have broadcast our judgement upon is: Are the involvements and actions of YHVH with the Martians and Earth appropriate and moreover is it normal for such a degree of manipulation?

The orange ray blockages are exactly congruent with the popular misconceptions and misuse of sex energy.

It is my perception that this planet and solar sytem are an experiment in failure and how perceived failures hold great potential.
I too perceive that our 3D existence is an experiment, but in catalysis. It's overloaded upon all of us, some of which do poorly, perhaps most. If it has a hypothesis (probably too crude a term), it might be, "With the goal of increasing the harvest of 3D persons, load the nearly 4D planet Earth with an unusually large number of catalysts, protect it from easy access by STO and STS entities and watch the resulting chaos for laughs." Well okay, not that last bit but it was fun to write/read. Actually the opposite.

I believe that they know the sorrow that the experiment is inflicting on us, locals and Wanderers alike, and they feel it too. The goal, again, in my humble guessing, is to boost the + and - harvest despite the stress on our endurance. Believe me, I'm miserable too.

On the count of three, let's all say "End of experiment! We quit and you're fired!" Angel

Crimson

Quote:......
moreover, why is yahweh having an unhealthy attachment to these entities ? is it because they were not wise enough to prevent a planetary wrecking ? or, had they invested in the martian entities in a way that, they are attracted to them in a way ?

the earth population, the society shows orange tendencies. this was mentioned in various points by Ra too. we can actually see these easily in our society or daily life too.

why are this population too immersed in orange ray patterns ? was it so that, some entities invested in these entities while they were in 2d, and accelerated their 2d evolution, hence these entities rushed into 3d, and therefore falling back and filling their time in orange patterns ?

this is an important question.

The role of Yahweh really blows me away...it would only make sense (in a way) if the WHOLE of the 3d population were affected in the same way, but it appears (to me) that it only affected the Martians (and probably you are right about the Maldekians since the planet was destroyed about 700,000 years ago..) and Martians were in the middle of the 3d experience..earth was just beginning...

Even though 75000 years seems a long time to allow the mixing of genes throughout the whole population...it does not seems that it happened that way..what about the Denebians? Native populations? ---

--But if the guardians thought that Yahweh's actions were infringement of free will...why was this entity/entities allowed 2 more times? Precisely when Orions were successful for the FIRST time? Is this free will such a new concept that it is just beginning to be implemented and then subject to errors?

--Then the wanderers phenomenon like a "parchment"? Even though wanderers seems a common occurrence even form other octaves.

Quote:It is my perception that this planet and solar sytem are an experiment in failure and how perceived failures hold great potential.
You maybe be right...
And at times it feels like we just playing a game here by some higher densities playing different time lines and "time laterals"...

Anyway, even Ra notices mistakes they made interfering with other populations..but then they had to ask for permission to the Confederation.

But again maybe this is just because is the very beginning of free will implementation.

Interesting concept about orange ray blockage related to sex...it is such a taboo...that it has kinda develop into a "war" between male/females...man talk about blockage! haha..but of course the economic system has much to do with it.

By getting into "unclear" territory I meant the capacity of manipulation this elite has. Divide and conquer is a technique used and the risk is some truth mixed with desinfo...this applies not only to the so called "conspiracy" sites but blaming certain groups against others, mixing ideas as equal and of same origin (ie: fascism=socialism brought by same group, etc.) and many others some indeed "diabolic"...
Still looking at the big picture, earth will be green activated, Harvests are automatic...

--I wonder if wanderers are the ones supposed to make the call at his point to the Confederation friends.
(02-14-2011, 11:18 AM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]Even though 75000 years seems a long time to allow the mixing of genes throughout the whole population...it does not seems that it happened that way..what about the Denebians? Native populations? ---

notice that how asians are still much shorter than world average even today. they are still continuing rather isolationist, closed cultures. evidently there hasnt been much gene mixing there.

interestingly africans too, are still not mixed much. their features and physique is quite different than the rest of the population too, like asians.

apparently what mixing has happened, has happened in between middle east - northern europe direction. semitic (probably the base for martians) and the races inhabiting the europe.

Quote:--But if the guardians thought that Yahweh's actions were infringement of free will...why was this entity/entities allowed 2 more times? Precisely when Orions were successful for the FIRST time? Is this free will such a new concept that it is just beginning to be implemented and then subject to errors?

it rather baffles me too, why they were allowed to further get involved. very probably they were given a chance to mend what they have broken.

even in the latest state, the role they assumed as disseminators of 'positive' information in the manner of 'here he/it comes', pertaining to the harvest, they had caused the armageddon concept to be born.

curiously, orion group seems to work heavily on semitic race, and yahweh's efforts too. or at least in the parts we are told by Ra.

the south american cultures were also quite barbaric, and they were doing routine mass human sacrifice, cannibalism and so on, however Ra didnt say much on these cultures, neither did don ask much.

it is also possible that the genes yahweh put into martian bodies to make them 'better able' to understand 'creator' etc, is also making them easily susceptible to orion influence.

Quote:Anyway, even Ra notices mistakes they made interfering with other populations..but then they had to ask for permission to the Confederation.

ra's effort is rather curious in that, it was made with probably original population of this planet, 2d graduates, than the others. egyptians, were africans.

Quote:--I wonder if wanderers are the ones supposed to make the call at his point to the Confederation friends.

you cant make a call for someone else, and the call you made wouldnt count for their choice or their desire. each of them is a spirit.
"The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex."

This is an interesting quote, it denotes the techniques used by Orion crusaders and the transformation of YHVH sound complex.

Let us keep this thread on track as much as possible, however. I truly feel it is time to put our efforts towards accepting responsibility for our callings both personal and collective, this process is not an artifact of the past, calls are still in effect.

I call every day for the inspiration to cocreate and to remember my purpose for incarnation. To align with the highest intent of my being to the point where "I, my, me" are vestigial words used only to personalize a message because that is the way most are accustomed to speaking. I ask in full awareness to be presented with the opportunities to aid in Earth transition.

One such opportunity now presents itself in the form of the language Solex Mal, which seems far more valuable than figuring out whose fault is whose.

Crimson

Quote:apparently what mixing has happened, has happened in between middle east - northern europe direction. semitic (probably the base for martians) and the races inhabiting the europe.

It is somewhat difficult to put together the 3 cycles, Lemuria and the dispersion after Atlantis. At the end of the first cycle apparently, only melanin changes occurred based on geographical locations, and growth in stature due to improved nutrition --SESSION 21. (What percentage here corresponds to Martians/Maldeks?) Moreover, 54% of incarnations in our cycle are no longer automatic. So difficult to figure where those spirits go based on their choices...But I feel the trend you describe above could be correct and melanin the factor accounting for different pigmentations.

Quote:it rather baffles me too, why they were allowed to further get involved. very probably they were given a chance to mend what they have broken.

This is a good point.

Quote:even in the latest state, the role they assumed as disseminators of 'positive' information in the manner of 'here he/it comes', pertaining to the harvest, they had caused the armageddon concept to be born.

What is this Armageddon concept?...That there is a "final" war/battle between good/evil and Earth could possible be destroyed " a la Maldek/Mars"? Is this the "ultimatum"?...yes I understand the Wikipedia answer but I'm looking for kinda "deeper" answer.

Quote:Still looking at the big picture, earth will be green activated, Harvests are automatic...
--I have to rethink this because Maldek and Mars were stopped right on their tracks...

Quote:--I wonder if wanderers are the ones supposed to make the call at his point to the Confederation friends.
Quote:you cant make a call for someone else, and the call you made wouldnt count for their choice or their desire. each of them is a spirit.
I agree, what I was referring to was:

Quote:21.13 Questioner: Then the Confederation gardeners did nothing until some of the plants in their garden called them for help. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Crimson

Quote:....One such opportunity now presents itself in the form of the language Solex Mal...

What is your reasoning for this? It seems to me like it would take a considerable amount of time I don't have. What are the advantages you have found? Are you proficient on this language to find it so advantageous?
(02-14-2011, 10:40 PM)Crimson Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:....One such opportunity now presents itself in the form of the language Solex Mal...

What is your reasoning for this? It seems to me like it would take a considerable amount of time I don't have. What are the advantages you have found? Are you proficient on this language to find it so advantageous?

Well, its due to this thread putting some pieces together actually. If Solex Mal is what I think it is then every wanderer and most ascendent 3d souls already know it on some level. It is not a matter of learning it, but remembering and conscious activating it.

I have since a child been writing/remembering a language that I hear in thoughts, the premise is that it is a universal language of light and sound and all spirits know it. I have been known to speak in tongues - so to speak, this would be the easiest example. I have yet to fully penetrate the memory, but I have requested information about its significance and elaboration on its structure.
(02-15-2011, 05:51 AM)Protonexus Wrote: [ -> ]I have since a child been writing/remembering a language that I hear in thoughts, the premise is that it is a universal language of light and sound and all spirits know it.

there is telepathy. from what we understand in cases of contact described in Ra material and other sources, the visitors contact the contactees through telepathy. they dont need to use any other method.

it is inevitable, since as Ra says, life is totally dependent on what materials available on a planet, and what a logos chooses as the higher body type. that means that all kinds of vocal abilities will depend on the body type that is used, and the conditions of the planet. which would mean that there would be a huge disparage in between the sounds what different body types can generate. some may not even be using sounds, depending on their circumstances.

that makes any kind of all encompassing language impossible. it would only be possible in between body types that are close to each other, and even in that case, some would not be able to make certain sounds. (just like how the japanese have huge difficulty in pronouncing the letter R even on our own planet)
In my personal and oversoul experience I would testify that it is certainly not impossible.

This language is the least distorted sound vibration system for converting the telepathic imageries and thought patterns. Until the consensus agreement on Earth that telepathy is possible we must rely on sound vibratory complexes to communicate.

I would ask this question of you, have you attempted to contact your higher self or oversoul, have you attempted to contact Ra, do you engage in astral travel, and do you speak with extradimensional entities? I ask this because I wish to ascertain whether you speak from experience or from research. If you speak from experience then I request that you bring it to the table.

I mean to say that Solex Mal is specific to this solar system/galaxy perhaps. Allow me to further specify the need for such a language as English is spiritually retarded. It is an extremely inconvenient language in which to discuss spirit.

There is a language that was spoken long ago by many peoples of this planet, it is in the genetic memory - the akashic records. This is presumably Solex Mal.
Pages: 1 2