Bring4th

Full Version: Weird experience during meditation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok so last night I was meditating and an uexplainable thing happened. Meditations although I dont do them every day or that often maybe twice a week have started to get more and more profound. When I first started meditating I would just get really relaxed but as time has gone on and I have got better at meditating I have began to have "experiences". In another thread I spoke of how I had began to see pulsating purple cirlces during mediation and many told me that perhaps I was being contacted by my higher self to tell me I was a wanderer especially because of the fact that I am only 18 and have been awakened at such a young age..

Anyway it could also mean alot of other things such as I am begining to open up my pineal gland and stuff as I have stoped drinking florinated water. Or that I am on the right path to be of service to-others.

Just last night during meditation the wierdest thing happend. It is quite hard to explain but I will do my best, my meditation was going much better than usual because for probably the first time I had actually quieted my mind and this is when it got wierd. First my body started to feel as though it were getting heavier, then I started to feel quiet dizzy and had the sensation that I weas falling forwards. It felt like how you feel as you go down a big drop on a rollercoaster if that helps to explain it better. But thats not it I also go the erge to spin my head around and so I started to do so.. then I began to think of the confederation and I asked am I on the right path in my mind and this is going to get really wierd but it almost felt like I was being forced to nod like I knew I was doing but I had no control over it. It was a long very slow nod and I felt quiet dizzy during it.. The dizziness eventually got to much to the point where I felt as though I may be sick andd I opened my eyes... What does this mean???? thanksBigSmile

Love and light
Seeing purple could mean you're in tune with your violet chakra, whatever that means. As for getting dizzy: I think the brain physically changes as the mind changes, and change usually comes with discomfort.
sounds to me you're getting somewhere! i mean, if it didn't feel negative.
Much can happen during meditation, and it's very personal. Strange feelings and visions can stem from the mind accessing and interacting with the more subtle vibrations within consciousness.

These things will pass and change, and I've read many posts in which people think they have suddenly lost it when their mind goes completely still. Whereas, that's actually another kind of progression.

Happy meditating :¬)
What do you do in your meditations? What is your method?

As for the dizziness.. and saying why it happened, i'd just be guessing.
As one meditates, i think that due to the input from the body decreases, the mind is more open to receiving from the spirit and the more subtle mental phenomena and messages. So it may be a metaphorical indication of spiritual/mental disorientation? Possible since this was the first time.

Do you get what i mean? Do you get the sense were happening just as they entered your experience? How was your sense of sequence and movement?

All the best for your future meditations! Wink
haha.. looks like namaste posted as i was typing... sorry for any redundancies..
I sometimes get the sensation of spinning really fast too, I asked my yoga teacher about it. I can't remember her exact reply but it was something to do with the flow of energy and possibly chakras clearing.

I get it in dreams sometimes too, I sometimes feels like I’m lifting up from my body and zooming up very fast into the sky
(03-11-2011, 11:03 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]In another thread I spoke of how I had began to see pulsating purple cirlces during mediation

if its swirling, changing form, melding/separating with darkness in front of your eyes, its an energy exchange.
the dizziness could be due to the energy exchange running up through each of the body rays, if its a positive feeling i would certainly assume your on your way to awakening as many others at this time are, keep working on it and remember to pay close attention to your dream time.
may the light lead the way for you on your journey..
we are one
Blessed Be
Hi there Zack,

I believe that turtledude could be correct about the violet circles revealing your access to your violet chakra. How long did you spend in meditation?

As for the physical sensation, it sounds like you're having a kind of rocking sensation, which I've experienced and my significant other has experienced during meditation. I've also read about that kind of sensation through documented sources of out-of-body experiences. Your spirit may be attempting to leave. And this can mean many different things for many different people. Everyone is unique. Once when I had the experience of deep inner rocking accompanied by what felt like electrical shocks, when I "came back" I was very ungrounded. I felt very depressed for the rest of the evening and I did not feel "normal" again for a day and a half. I wouldn't attempt it again and in my experiences of meditation for the last five or six years, I have, since that time, been conscious of staying grounded during my meditation and not staying in meditation too long.

Carla Rueckert, in her book Living the Law of One 101: The Choice, says:
Quote: One warning: do not spend too long a time each day in meditation. A little of this amazing technique goes a long way. People who remain in meditation too long at a time can lose touch with lower chakra work and begin to drift away from their relationships, their jobs and all the normal, everyday parts of their lives. Meditation is intended to aid the Player in living his everyday life more skillfully, not in taking him away from it.

If you start to feel ungrounded, then come back. I hope this helps. If not, then just let it go.

love and light,
origin
I had a lot of dizziness and nausea when I was first opening up. One explaination is the body detoxing as you begin to pull more energy.
Ok so Can nayone perhaps explain plse? I started meditating everyday for 15 days nowi stick toit not sametime..I do my "Ahh" meditation inmorning than normal breathing one after "Riki aligning my chakras and opening them with breath to relax laying down" I open my meditation with quick prayer alwys.

i am 32 now so 1st time i actually experienced this and it was awsome i feel so calm relaxed etc.. at Night Id do my "OM meditation as thats the sound and summons of God as when earth wa screated that was the sound when the universe was created and even they say OM is turned into AUM which is turned into Amen as even Jesus said somewhere in Bible and I am Indian our god says same and so on. than I breathmeditate with intense after walking around my place every corner to purify my place before night time meditation.

But today I noticed my self. while meditating sitting ins ame crossed legged position on mat on floor myslef flying around the universe!!!!!!!! i saw plants stars i was in cross legged position just flying around every where flet so so light and my middle part od my head between ebrow is so so soft pressure free light and i feel as it has been blessedoutta my wholepart parts " weirdc i know but serious is is ever so relaxed where i am the most tense.... and no it was not my thought i real was only foscusing on my reath and 1st time i was flying around like that ..and i did the "Om meditation with eyes rolled uplooking at my 3rd eye while eyes closed for 10 mins 1st that plain breathing than thanked and bowed down to god...

any one else have any thoughts or simular experence? help meout thanks Smile

As for people who get dizzy i think its cause ur breathing to hard or holding it for tolong ..rest all good cheers!

Shy :idea: Angel RollEyes
@Zack231 and @ontherightpath: There isn't a need to worry. During meditation at a yoga class that I have taken, the majority of the class described feeling strange and seeing odd things as well as having heavy bodies and tendencies to move in ways like you have described. Personally, I have felt the same way during meditation, at times. My only guess for that would be pinned up energy from sitting or laying still.

@ origin: I'm sorry to hear that you were depressed after meditation; I don't think that's how meditation should affect people after a while of practicing it. Otherwise, nobody would probably do that. Was that happening shortly after you started? I don't remember if you said.....
Your post was interesting.
The colours you see behind closed eyes are the colors of those energies you have the most of. So in the case of purple it's probably due to you drawing energy to your forehead. This happens naturally when you focus on the empty space behind the eyelids. One sign of an active pineal gland is a slight spinning motion in the center of your focus. Easier to see when it's dark.

Heaviness may be felt for several reasons, most likely because of the increase in earth energies.

I can't comment on the urge to shake your head.. But the things you've experienced are totally normal..
I don't see colors, but I feel pressure on my heart chakra, and lesser pressure on my 3rd eye. I don't notice the rotation of my chakras, so I can't adjust them for ideal speed. I just go to where I feel fine over my whole body. Sometimes it feels like I'm being held by someone, the energy is so comforting.
Hi zack, great experience. There are many ways of recieving a message from the higher self or as you said, the confederation. When you are not mediating and you ask the question of "am I on the right spiritual path" Synchronicitys will start to occur all around you. But as this experience happened to you during meditation I believe that's how you received the information. The dizzyness may be because your body/mind/spirit complex is not experienced to this type of communication. All is well tho, you've got your answer Smile keep meditating and don't be afraid, don't hold back.
(03-11-2011, 11:03 PM)zack231 Wrote: [ -> ]Ok so last night I was meditating and an uexplainable thing happened. Meditations although I dont do them every day or that often maybe twice a week have started to get more and more profound. When I first started meditating I would just get really relaxed but as time has gone on and I have got better at meditating I have began to have "experiences". In another thread I spoke of how I had began to see pulsating purple cirlces during mediation and many told me that perhaps I was being contacted by my higher self to tell me I was a wanderer especially because of the fact that I am only 18 and have been awakened at such a young age..

Anyway it could also mean alot of other things such as I am begining to open up my pineal gland and stuff as I have stoped drinking florinated water. Or that I am on the right path to be of service to-others.

Just last night during meditation the wierdest thing happend. It is quite hard to explain but I will do my best, my meditation was going much better than usual because for probably the first time I had actually quieted my mind and this is when it got wierd. First my body started to feel as though it were getting heavier, then I started to feel quiet dizzy and had the sensation that I weas falling forwards. It felt like how you feel as you go down a big drop on a rollercoaster if that helps to explain it better. But thats not it I also go the erge to spin my head around and so I started to do so.. then I began to think of the confederation and I asked am I on the right path in my mind and this is going to get really wierd but it almost felt like I was being forced to nod like I knew I was doing but I had no control over it. It was a long very slow nod and I felt quiet dizzy during it.. The dizziness eventually got to much to the point where I felt as though I may be sick andd I opened my eyes... What does this mean???? thanksBigSmile

Love and light

Spinning or rotation in meditation – A sign of advanced meditation leading to advanced kriya yoga path.

Spinning or rotation in meditation happens at very advanced stage of meditation. For better understanding on this Spinning or rotation in meditation, you can check this video - https://youtu.be/WUPtRe1AkP0

You can check your stage of meditation by checking this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TcX-CBrF9m4 so that you can understand yourself that its happening to you at the advanced stage.

Rotation or Spinning of the astral body within, happens after receiving abundant cosmic energy. Due to consciousness moving to a point it starts spinning. The astral movements within would be so uncontrollable that even body starts moving. The spinning of various body parts happen based on the body part or chakras at which the astral movements happen.  When the meditation happens at the point of spinning, the breath turns inward and an unknown pranayama takes place within naturally.    The more meditation happens like this through spinning, the more the soul gets purified and gets rid of its sanskaras  and karma and move forward.

In this path, Nature would the teacher for such aspirants. In order to move forward in this path, one can chant the following 5 Elements mantras and Invoke the teacher.

From then on the teacher starts guiding from within and also starts meeting various other aspirants who have been in this path to get further guided. 5 Elements of the Nature are the primal forces that guide in this path. The mantras are  

1. Om Pruthvi Deavaya Namaha
2. Om Jala Devaya Namaha
3. Om Agni Devaya Namaha
4. Om Vayu Devaya Namaha
5. Om Akasha Devaya Namaha
6. Om Prakruti Devaya Namaha
7. Om Guru Devaya Namaha

To know how to pronounce these mantras you can also check this video --- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KAcIzssordU ------. You can also check this Google Plus community to get connected to similar people.

Drinking, smoking, harming others, jealousy, anger, greed, lust are strictly not advisable in this path.  

For any help or guidance in this path, you can contact us at  prakritikriya@gmail.com / +91 - 934 75 78781, we will be glad to help you forward.
Fundamentally we are comprised of two counter-rotating tetrahedrons - what has been called a merkabah. I don't know if merkabahs can be used to travel, as is claimed, but I do believe that the shape is the core structure of the human energy system. Whether it has anything to do with the feeling of rotation you experienced, I do not know.

Any time you create this shape and make it spin, it begins to generate light. I was guided to use it in healing once, to great effect, to start up a person's second chakra that had been completely blocked (totally dark) due to past trauma. Within a few minutes of having the counter-rotating tetrahedrons in that area surrounded by a sphere - visualized by me but stabilized by my guides - the previously completely deactivated chakra was spinning and glowing brightly, and I was told that this added 10 years to the person's life. When I immediately doubted this, I was told: think about it: what is the typical lifespan? How many chakras are there?

(It's not by accident, I'm sure, that the shape cannot exist in the material world, unfortunately. Unless someone is far cleverer with making wire-frame pyramids, strategically cutting gaps, and connecting them to a synchronized rotation mechanism. I wonder what the effects of such a device would be?)

Why am I posting this here? Because I think we need to begin sharing and systematically organizing our discoveries one way or another, so they are not just locked away in our individual minds. We are progressing toward greater and greater unification, and to do that we need to start bringing our pieces of knowledge together - undoubtedly each of us has pieces of the puzzle that would help increase each others' - and, ultimately, mankind's - understanding. We need to connect them.

Currently, a lot of terrific insights from many of the forum's members are spread across many threads all over the place, often deeply buried in a thread where they are very unlikely to be found or cross-referenced with other relevant pieces, surrounded by material that is meaningful and important, perhaps, but prevents their use as a knowledge repository.

It would be great to have a subforum - (or perhaps, a Wiki-type structure?) dedicated specifically to organizing knowledge - separating our experiences and insights from musings, questions and debates, and organizing them in some form that can be quickly referenced by topic. I think StackOverflow.com and wikipedia are good examples of how a community can organize and share its knowledge with the world.

Does anyone else think this might be useful?
(01-28-2016, 01:19 PM)Stranger Wrote: [ -> ]It would be great to have a subforum - (or perhaps, a Wiki-type structure?) dedicated specifically to organizing knowledge.

Does anyone else think this might be useful?

There are a lot of wonderful insights in my thread:

http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=8189