Bring4th

Full Version: Spiritual meaning behind ocular migraines?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey everyone,

I experienced an ocular migraine last year. I had never had one before so was a bit surprised when it happened. (description of is below)

I remembered it this morning when I visited my optometrist for an eye exam. Of particular interest in her explanation is that it has nothing to do with your eyes but takes place in the brain. This got me wondering exactly what this is all about. Not what causes it biologically, but what it is actually for. Or maybe there is no further meaning except that it is a by product of living in a physical body?

Mine set in in the middle of a work day, and although I cannot be sure at this point, I do not think anything significant was happening around me or other obvious signs.

Quote:http://www.allaboutvision.com/conditions...graine.htm

People with ocular migraines can have a variety of visual symptoms. Typically you will see a small, enlarging blind spot (scotoma) in your central vision with bright, flickering lights (scintillations) or a shimmering zig-zag line (metamorphopsia) inside the blind spot. The blind spot usually enlarges and may move across your field of vision. This entire migraine phenomenon may end in only a few minutes, but usually lasts as long as about 20-30 minutes.

Generally, ocular migraines are considered harmless. Usually they are painless, cause no permanent visual or brain damage and do not require treatment.

fairyfarmgirl

I used to get occular migranes along with blazing pain that sent me to bed or writhing on the floor if I missed the bed... From what I could tell as I was asking my body why is God's Good Name would I choose such an experience stuck on repeat... and what I was shone was pineapples and Hearts... Took me years to understand that this meant that the pineal gland was crystalizing and activating and simultaneously the sludge in the HEART was transmuting and the HEART was beginning to open....

I did lots of trial and error and ate a lot of pineapple in hopes that this would keep the migranes away... no go... it was not until I learned of essential oils that I was able to moderate the opening of the pineal gland... frankincense is very helpful as is clove and ylang ylang. I used to exclusively use the youngliving oils ( I intended and a good and kind practioner gave me a blend---- ) but now that I am a Gathered Master with the Global Edenist I use only the www.teachonlylove.com oils. I find that the Metatron and Shekinah oils work the best for this...

I hope you feel better soon!

---fairyfarmgirl
Did it work Fairyfarmgirl? Did you manage to treat your migraines?
(12-17-2009, 03:06 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Took me years to understand that this meant that the pineal gland was crystalizing and activating and simultaneously the sludge in the HEART was transmuting and the HEART was beginning to open....

Awesome! Did you come to this conclusion intuitively or read it somewhere? I had a suspicion it had meaning. I'm beginning to suspect everything does.

I'm glad you were able to find a solution to the migraines. Oddly, as has been reported with others who have had the ocular type, there was no pain for me. Just quite a bit of a surprise when it stated happening with no apparent cause. I haven't had anything like it happen since.

fairyfarmgirl

(12-17-2009, 03:28 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]Did it work Fairyfarmgirl? Did you manage to treat your migraines?

Yes! It did indeed work!

The body gives signals any where from 1 week to 20 minutes that a migrain is about to develop. It is best to begin using the essential oil blends at the nearest possible moment.

Through trial and error this is what I have found works.

One drop on the middle of the forehead applied with the index finger and then spread the oil from the hairline to the bridge of the nose in one line the width of the index finger.

One drop each on both temples of the head and then in a circular motion spread the oil into a circle.

One drop on each of the bone behind the ears and in that part of the ear right behind the earlobes.

One drop On the back of the head as if it were the exit of the the middle of the forehead. Often this spot will be very tender and make you go ouch... that is where the drop of the oil is best placed... you will have to part the hair so it makes contact with the skin.

One drop on the base of the head where it meets the neck. This often will also be a sore spot--- place the oil on the skin there too.

I do this 3-4 times a day until the body signals that say "migraine" alert go away. I also try to rest more as this also signals that the pineal work is about to begin and resting the body helps with this... Not the time to be running marathons or in my case chasing kiddos...

Migrains also have food triggers... such as preservatives, msg, food colorants, food additives, alcohol, too much caffiene, cigarette smoke, and severe stress... So I avoid this stuff too... but that never took care of the migrains only shortened the duration of the migraine... What really helped was the essential oils and resting.

fairyfarmgirl
(12-17-2009, 03:36 PM)Lavazza Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-17-2009, 03:06 PM)fairyfarmgirl Wrote: [ -> ]Took me years to understand that this meant that the pineal gland was crystalizing and activating and simultaneously the sludge in the HEART was transmuting and the HEART was beginning to open....

Awesome! Did you come to this conclusion intuitively or read it somewhere? I had a suspicion it had meaning. I'm beginning to suspect everything does.

I'm glad you were able to find a solution to the migraines. Oddly, as has been reported with others who have had the ocular type, there was no pain for me. Just quite a bit of a surprise when it stated happening with no apparent cause. I haven't had anything like it happen since.

I saw a special about pineapple symbology and the pineal gland... It made a lot of sense to me at that time... It really was weird that the info is right in plain sight all over the grounds of the Vatican and depicted on stained glass windows in Catholic churches...

With each insight of listening to my body and my guides and being guided to resources to show me what was happening scientifically I learned over the years... an blossoming over a 5 year period. But I had migraines long before that beginning in early childhood... often combined with temporary deafness as well... and blindness... most of the time no more than 40 seconds... like a light flickering.

fairyfarmgirl
And you use Metatron and Shekinah oils. I will try to get some, my mate has some migraine issues. Maybe it will help her too. Thank you for your advice fairyfarmgirl.
that's so interesting fairyfarmgirl - i've just started using oils, and bought the oils you mentioned two days ago (along with juniper berry - love these little coincidences...)

i experienced a similar migrane to the one you described lavazza 9 years ago, in the middle of the working day, my vision went almost entirely from my left eye with strange distortions, no pain and almost a detachment from myself during it, i wasn't concerned about suddenly not being able to see out of one eye which was a bit odd really

on a physical level for me the cause seemed to be the contraceptive pill which i haven't taken since. my mother and grandmother both suffered from hormone triggered migraines related to monthly cycles, similar visual disturbances but they also suffered from the agonising pain fairyfarmgirl described

on a spiritual level my experience coincided very closely with stumbling over david wilcock's ascension 2000 website and the Law of One, i think a few weeks after i found david's site, i was in a job that gave me lots of free time every day to absorb this information

i haven't had another migraine like that since so there could very well be significance to the event

fairyfarmgirl

Lorna:

Are you eating juniper berries? or using a juniper berry infused oil or a juniper berry essential oil. What and How and why are you using them? I am extremely interested!

That is terrific sychronisity! I am very blessed as all the oils were gifted and sent to me by other Gathered Masters who are sharing in their abundance with me and my family--- We all have gifts...

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
(12-17-2009, 04:11 PM)Ali Quadir Wrote: [ -> ]And you use Metatron and Shekinah oils. I will try to get some, my mate has some migraine issues. Maybe it will help her too. Thank you for your advice fairyfarmgirl.

Also have your loved one keep a food/activity log... ask her to write down what she is eating and drinking and from where and what source and what it is packaged in. I know very tedious... but a trend will emerge as a trigger... the foods/packaging/activities/ body status (time of the month, wellness etc.) will always be similar and coincide with a migraine episode as well as using the oils to abate the pain--- but there is always a trigger! It is not always pineal gland activity but can also be allergy/intolerance related.

This is what I did to discover way back when (about 12 years ago) that I was allergic to MSG and Preservatives and Nitrates and corn syrup as well as having a sensitivity to cigarette smoke and food additives... so I just stay away from that stuff.

Incidentally, chocolate is something that helps my migraines... but only the stuff made with real food... like cocoa, sugar, cocoa butter and real vanilla... Ghiradelli is the least expensive brand that is not organic. We all eat the little baking chips. 5 chips is all that is needed for me and then I am good. I also bribe the kids with chocolate chips....LOL. We manage to make a whole bag of chocolate chips last a whole week! And the 60% cocoa dark chocolate is so rich that a little goes a long way.

The oils will definitely help with managing the migraines as well as taking good care of the body.

It is my pleasure to share what I know and works for me... As we tell our stories we assist ourselves and others in healing and growing and connecting.

Love--

fairyfarmgirl
a juniper berry essential oil -my mum has just started using essential oils in a little burner and asked if i had any ideas for oils that would give her house a christmassy feel - i use them in a very basic way, lavender for relaxation and sleep etc

anyway, so the same day one of my friends coincidentally sent me a message saying how christmassy she felt and that she had frankinsence and juniper berry oils (her favourite combination) in her oil burner and how nicely they went with a glass of mulled wine - don't think we have ever discussed essentail oils before so it was quite a synchronisity!

so the next day, monday, i bought frankinsence and juniperberry, along with ylang ylang (which i used to enjoy using but had run out of) and clove which i felt drawn to. next on my list is orange to combine with the clove but they didn't have any in the shop. my mum, again coincidentally, beat me to it and separetly to me bought sweet orange and frankinsence yesterday.

not much to the story really other than a coincidental sharing of lovely oils Smile
I don't know much about oils Smile I'm going to try to get your recommendations though the specific brand might be a challenge here. I guess I will have to try things. But I have a tip for the christmassy feeling, can you get gluhwine? It's usually a cheap brand of red wine with extra herbs in it, and it's drunk warm. I don't know if you have it Smile Which is nice for these cold evenings. A little herbal wine, her essential oils and your mother will be purring like a kitten Wink
no i've never heard of that, oh just googled it and it's taking me to the mulled wine page on wikipedia so maybe a different name for the same thing?
'tis a christmas essential in my house Smile might have to open a bottle this evening since it's a bit chilly this evening Wink