Bring4th

Full Version: what music are you listening to now
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
question as per title.

Smile
I had been listening to the Care Bears theme song and other songs that are featured within.

Melissa

Right now? Sigur Ros.
My own. I was just playing the guitar.

Brittany

Been listening to a lot of Nine Inch Nails and Nox Arcana lately.
Right at this moment I'm listening to this 2.5 hour set from a bluegrass band called Railroad Earth:

I have a newly found and growing love for bluegrass, especially more modern bluegrass.
Marliyn Manson, Korn, Rush, Porcupine Tree and probably about 30-40 different bands on shuffle.
If I am to take the thread title literally , I was listening to this (on random/shuffle) when I first saw this thread:

[video=youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg[/video]

In particular, lately I have been enjoying listening to Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors.
(10-30-2013, 04:03 PM)Parsons Wrote: [ -> ]If I am to take the thread title literally , I was listening to this (on random/shuffle) when I first saw this thread:

[video=youtube]youtube.com/watch?v=cqO3BByBflg[/video]

In particular, lately I have been enjoying listening to Tool, Nine Inch Nails, Pink Floyd, Led Zeppelin, and the Doors.

Ah, I remember that phone call.
Was it not the Art Bell show?
Sent a shiver down my spine when I heard that!

Melissa

His voice is just.. Heart
Home...

I've been really digging this band a lot lately, Here Come the Mummies.

Supposedly, there are several Grammy winners among them, and they are all rumored to be under contract to various record labels, so they hide their identities in order to perform as a group without disputes. They are some incredibly talented musicians, especially if you enjoy this kind of jazzy/funk/rock/r&b fusion type style.

Also, being mummies, a lot of what they do has a sort of Egyptian tinge to it. This song is called Ra Ra Ra:

Here's one of my favorites, Do You Believe, they make a pretty awesome entrance here:

Brittany

There's another video to this song I like better, but it's kind of graphic, so here is generic youtube song video.
This one starts with an Egyptian tune.

(11-01-2013, 05:17 PM)Brittany Wrote: [ -> ]

There's another video to this song I like better, but it's kind of graphic, so here is generic youtube song video.

This is probably my favourite by NIN. Close 2nd "becoming".
Mumford & Sons
Jack Johnson
Dave Matthews Band
The Lumineers
Of Monsters and Men

They are all on shuffle on my phone and since a few of the have tons of studio and live tracks, I can listen to it continuously.

When it gym time, it's all about the Dubstep/Drumstep.
A bit of smooth jazz and jamming instrumental music. Also I like anberlin and Phil keaggy
Mostly Tangerine Dream. Also, the SPA channel on Slacker Radio.
I listen to so much all the time, but generally in the 'classic rock' category. I go to way too many gigs also, the last one being Nick Cave a couple of days ago. I have to say i'm a bit of a springsteen nut. I do believe he is one of the greatest commentators of the human condition.
Supertramp!

Heart Heart

Also:

(I listen to a lot of oldies at work)

michael430

[deleted]

All I want is an anthro furry to love.

New favourite song.

Brittany

One of my favorites.