Bring4th
Lessons of a wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Lessons of a wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=10160)

Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 12-12-2014

Hi everyone,

I'm new to this place so this may have already been discussed, but I'd like to make my first thread (other than introducing myself).

A thought occured to me, what lessons would a 6th density entity hope to learn from 3rd density?

As of now I feel that it comes from retrieving knowledge of yourself from a new perspective which would've been impossible without wandering, but still have no clue about what one could learn from it that it wouldn't already know.

So I'd like to know about different opinions about what a 6th density wanderer could hope to learn from forgetting and coming back into 3rd density.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - βαθμιαίος - 12-12-2014

I'm not sure if you've come across this quote yet, but here's something Ra said on the subject:

Quote:52.9 Questioner: Well, I would just include the question as to why time of harvest is selected by so many Wanderers as time for incarnation?

Ra: I am Ra. There are several reasons for incarnation during harvest. They may be divided by the terms self and other-self.

The overriding reason for the offering of these Brothers and Sisters of Sorrow in incarnative states is the possibility of aiding other-selves by the lightening of the planetary consciousness distortions and the probability of offering catalyst to other-selves which will increase the harvest.

There are two other reasons for choosing this service which have to do with the self.

The Wanderer, if it remembers and dedicates itself to service, will polarize much more rapidly than is possible in the far more etiolated realms of higher-density catalyst.

The final reason is within the mind/body/spirit totality or the social memory complex totality which may judge that an entity or members of a societal entity can make use of third-density catalyst to recapitulate a learning/teaching which is adjudged to be less than perfectly balanced. This especially applies to those entering into and proceeding through sixth density wherein the balance between compassion and wisdom is perfected.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Unbound - 12-13-2014

Everything you as yet do not see yourself as becomes apparent to you. Sixth is the realm of unification and so seeing all as One, it would appear to be fruitful to unify as much of the self and as much with other selves as possible.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Nicholas - 12-13-2014

Hi Minyatur,

I discovered this Quo session 2 days ago via a Ra material study group on facebook. In my opinion it really speaks well in helping you with your query.

It was through the subjective interpretation of coincidental occurrences that I realised I was late 5th and approaching 6th. When I first joined Bring4th I had assumed I was 4th density, prior to being the random 3rd density chap as I am now.

Trusting to the coincidental happenings I turned out to be wrong in that assumption.

If you are of 6thD origin then your intuition is highly developed. (the bridge between our conscious/subconscious mind) It could also be termed 'the wisdom within'.

Any way here is the transcript mentioned above Smile

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0226.aspx

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Plenum - 12-13-2014

(12-12-2014, 11:26 PM)Minyatur Wrote: So I'd like to know about different opinions about what a 6th density wanderer could hope to learn from forgetting and coming back into 3rd density.

I sometimes wonder if one of the lessons available is learning to experience what it is like in a distorted 3d environment again.

Ra offered their help to this 3d planet earlier in the cycle, and they learnt that not everything could be appreciated in the manner in which it was intended (ie, it became perverted to negative ends, or wasn't honored in a positive fashion).

Part of the karmic learning, perhaps, is to appreciate how thick the fog of limitation is in a mixed polarity society, and to be able to experience it fully on the end of being a recipient of the help being offered by the Confederation. Let's say like a GM of a computer game going in as a level 1 character, and re-remembering what it's like to be truly limited. And that way, they can experience all the distortions, and understand why and how certain types of help from higher beings is not always beneficial, despite the best intents, because of the confused motives and experience of mixed polarity beings.

That would be a balancing of heart (intention to help) and wisdom (knowing how to help) for a 6d being trying to fine tune those aspects.

A Wanderer can experience first hand what it's like to be on the ground, and be at the other end of the social memory complex that is providing the help from a higher plane. That way, the 6d society can get two simultaneous perspectives on what is going on. It's not as though a 6d society can't scan a 3d society and make it utterly transparent; it's rather they can't experience it genuinely, as a 3d native would, with all the accompanying limitations on cognitive processes and awareness. A Wanderer takes on all those limitations.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - AnthroHeart - 12-13-2014

I think we become wanderers because besides wanting to help, we want to be confused.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Plenum - 12-13-2014

(12-13-2014, 06:25 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I think we become wanderers because besides wanting to help, we want to be confused.

well, the confusion succeeded! I was utterly confused in this society BigSmile

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 12-14-2014

(12-13-2014, 03:59 PM)nio Wrote: I discovered this Quo session 2 days ago via a Ra material study group on facebook. In my opinion it really speaks well in helping you with your query.

This was an inspiring reading, many thanks! Smile

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Jade - 12-14-2014

Quote:76.16 ↥ Questioner: Third density, then, it appears, is, compared to the rest of the densities, all of them, nothing but a uniquely short period of what we consider to be time and is then for the purpose of this choice.

Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is precisely correct. The prelude to choice must encompass the laying of the foundation, the establishment of the illusion and the viability of that which can be made spiritually viable. The remainder of the densities is continuous refining of the choice. This also is greatly lengthened, as you would use the term. The choice is, as you put it, the work of a moment but is the axis upon which the creation turns.

How I extrapolate this quote is that, upon putting the veil and other parameter upon 3D life, this is what has made all of creation do it's thing. By coming to (blindly) 3rd density we create work for the other densities to do. Before the veil growth was stagnant, calls were few, and therefore service was unavailable. I do often view 3D as a game/illusion and while we have free will within the parameters of the game rules, there are still the designers of the game, the testers of the game, customer service, etc etc. The rest of creation is working for creating the best 3D experience possible for us all to play in, and to encourage more individualized facets of the Creator.

The infinite variety of reasons a Wanderer could come here are staggering. We've already beaten our version of "the game", so now we're here to play again, to try again, to help others "win", and to give those outside of 3D a reason to create more and infinitely refine these games, "the choice".

I feel a lot that I'm learning about the shift, the change, these moments in time when we are shifting from 3D energies to 4D energies, as Earth is having a somewhat difficult time of this. How can this event most serve the All?

I also definitely agree with plenum that learning the nuances of modern society is one of the big reasons we come. That way, on the other side of the veil, we are able to more subtly guide or teach others how to guide, or to better prepare the non-Earth native Wanderers who are coming in to reside on 4D Earth.

Quote:17.1 ↥ Questioner: Thank you very much. I wish to say again… consider it an honor, great honor, and also a privilege, as my [inaudible]. And I would like to reiterate [that my] questions may sometimes go a little off because I keep going on something that I had already started to work into the applications of the Law of One to better understand primarily the free-will principle and further distortions that we discover.

I got three questions just now in meditation. I’ll ask them first before we continue. First, we are now in the fourth density. Will the effects of the fourth density increase in the next thirty years? Will we see more changes in our environment and our effect upon our environment?

Ra: I am Ra. The fourth density is a vibrational spectrum. Your time/space continuum has spiraled your planetary sphere and your, what we would call galaxy, what you call star, into this vibration. This will cause the planetary sphere itself to electromagnetically realign its vortices of reception of the instreaming of cosmic forces expressing themselves as vibrational webs so that the Earth will thus be fourth-density magnetized, as you might call it.

This is going to occur with some inconvenience, as we have said before, due to the energies of the thought-forms of your peoples which disturb the orderly constructs of energy patterns within your Earth spirals of energy which increases entropy and unusable heat. This will cause your planetary sphere to have some ruptures in its outer garment while making itself appropriately magnetized for fourth density. This is the planetary adjustment.

You will find a sharp increase in the number of people, as you call mind/body/spirit complexes, whose vibrational potentials include the potential for fourth-vibrational distortions. Thus, there will seem to be, shall we say, a new breed. These are those incarnating for fourth-density work.

There will also be a sharp increase in the short run of negatively oriented or polarized mind/body/spirit complexes and social complexes, due to the polarizing conditions of the sharp delineation between fourth-density characteristics and third-density self-service orientation.

Those who remain in fourth density upon this plane will be of the so-called positive orientation. Many will come from elsewhere, for it would appear that with all of the best efforts of the Confederation, which includes those from your peoples’ inner planes, inner civilizations, and those from other dimensions, the harvest will still be much less than that which this planetary sphere is capable of comfortably supporting in service.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - AnthroHeart - 12-14-2014

I think it's an adventure to temporarily (for a major cycle) give up god-like powers to come into 3D. We can discover things about ourselves such as impatience and frustration. We probably don't have frustration in 6D. Being able to visit the sun in 6D must be amazing, something we can only imagine here in 3D. It will be incredible after I die, if I don't choose another 3D incarnation, and can return to my home density. I think I wandered straight from the Logos though.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - mjlabadia - 12-14-2014

What were some of the "symptoms", or defining feelings which made all of you feel you were wanderers?
I've read a sense of not belonging here, or of difficulty in assimilating socially.

I've certainly felt that,...but I wonder if we don't all feel that from time to time?

And what is the defining clue, that points to certain native density?

Personally, I also tend to lean towards intuitive, but I am not so convinced I qualify as a wanderer,.... or I'm just another misfit.

Clearly, we all are here because we sense something more,....something about existence or being, which most of humanity doesn't perceive.

However, it is comforting to know that perhaps a majority of us here are indeed wanderers. And just maybe, this forum and it's inspiration,...The Law of One,....exists to serve as a small light in the darkness of third density.

An aid if we are indeed kharmically entangled wanderers here in third density.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 12-15-2014

(12-14-2014, 10:29 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: What were some of the "symptoms", or defining feelings which made all of you feel you were wanderers?

I would say firstly a deep connection while reading about it. Then applying this thought toward different aspects of your whole life, dismissing the idea that it is simply what you want and not what you are. And finally breaking the veil which is feeling it, you let go of who you are right now to feel what you truely are. When doing that, you feel old, very old. And then that seems to change you a lot, you become more compassionate toward others, more open to the world and ready to follow the path of growth.

(12-14-2014, 10:29 PM)mjlabadia Wrote: Personally, I also tend to lean towards intuitive, but I am not so convinced I qualify as a wanderer,.... or I'm just another misfit.

You will know if you start awakening, it's a process probably of varying speeds which mine isn't quite fast I would say, but it's a process you can't ignore.

Also, about not 'qualifying to be a wanderer'. When I came to the conclusion that I was a wanderer, I thought that if this was true and that I truely was that old (millions or billions of years) then until now I've been pretty lame with my life and all the mistakes that I made. But I think you've got to accept that and you've got to learn from that like others have said on this page, in a sense this is the essence of being of wanderer.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - mjlabadia - 12-16-2014

Thanks Minyatur,
O.K.,....well definitely felt the strong connection upon discovering The Law of One.

Had an "awakening" of sorts in late 2012, which has grown sort of steadily, with occasional jumps here and there.

Have greatly grown in compassion towards others, but I feel not nearly enough. (If that makes sense.) An increased understanding of why others may behave in certain ways.
What I've really noticed is an increased awareness, or ability to "read" others. (Not the right words, but you get the jist.)

I just thought this was sort of the normal maturing process with life experience.

However, since my "awakening" I have a very strong drive to be alone. Especially strongest after having to spend time in social situations. Almost as if I have to recharge some "psychic battery".

I was lamenting this problem awhile back in another thread. I seem to need increasing amounts of time hiking, back home in the Catskills. (Working in Nashville for a few weeks right now.)

That's the problem,...I've found it HARDER to spend time with others. Almost as if there is some type of "interference" or psychic overload taking place, from which I have to extract myself from. It's almost exhausting at times.

If I am a wanderer, I don't have the slightest clue from which density.

Hey,.....It's quite possible I "wandered" the wrong direction, and knuckle dragged myself up from 2nd Density.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 12-16-2014

(12-16-2014, 02:17 AM)mjlabadia Wrote: That's the problem,...I've found it HARDER to spend time with others. Almost as if there is some type of "interference" or psychic overload taking place, from which I have to extract myself from. It's almost exhausting at times.

Each of us has different things to work on but all experiences are catalyst for growth. In my opinion if you get this feeling from social interactions it simply means you've got balancing to do, there's a lot of this in the Ra material. It is a process no one escapes from, it is rediscovering your true identity.

In the Bible the term "awakening" is called being "new born" and it took me a few years to truely understand the meaning of it. At some point I felt as if I was aware of my level of maturity and sincerely wished for it to grow. I realise that when I awakened, I was merely a new born spiritually without actually realising it. Now I feel like I'm aware that I am at the beginning of a long path of learning which extends further than the limits of my imagination.

@mjlabadia Also in the end being a wanderer or not doesn't matter. The process is a process which is the same for each individual through their own path.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - mjlabadia - 12-17-2014

Oh Minyatur, how I wish I knew how to begin balancing.

Along with this "awakening" came an extreme sensitivity, a hyper-vigilance towards mindfulness. A constant second guessing of my motivations,........"Am I creating harmony?",......sometimes a difficulty making decisions,...."Is this my selfishness?",.........these kinds of thought processes.
In some ways it was easier before.

Now, I'm constantly trying to relate to others at some over intense "gut level".

Now I'm constantly striving for some deeper "soul" level connection with my girlfriend. (She must think I've lost my mind, sometimes.)

It seemed so much easier being completely blind. It seemed I was able to just plow through life.

Now, there's this little spark of light, which gives a little guidance on the path.
But it seems that after being given the gift of that little spark,...a great responsibility has come with it.
And a great up-trend in the catalyst that seems directed towards using that little spark.

As one grows spiritually, (Wanderer or not.), does it get easier? Or does the catalyst grow even more distilled,.....creating even stronger "spiritual growing pains"?

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 12-17-2014

(12-17-2014, 01:07 AM)mjlabadia Wrote: As one grows spiritually, (Wanderer or not.), does it get easier? Or does the catalyst grow even more distilled,.....creating even stronger "spiritual growing pains"?

I'm no expert but from what it says in the Ra material, this would be the result of being unbalanced. I've got trouble myself with balancing which I know I have to work on. I'd say everyone has his own way of learning and knowning himself.

Ra also said that Wanderers or people who had their Green Ray activated in their previous life can chose some catalysts to go through into their life, so what you may experience as hard now may be something you wished for to grow further in your path.

So it's hard to say because everyone is unique but I think the closer you become with your Higher Self the more you'll see the world was light and love, and that can't be a bad thing.

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Minyatur - 01-26-2018

Old thread, but after some time I think it really just boils down to this :

Quote:14.20 Questioner: And you ready yourselves for harvest through [the] best service you can provide. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct. We offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes, the balancing of love/light and light/love.

Balancing love/light and light/love through offering seeing/knowing the Law of One which solves all paradoxes. But like incarnated, and oops..

RE: Lessons of a wanderer - Sacred Fool - 01-26-2018

(01-26-2018, 07:04 PM)Elros Wrote: Old thread, but after some time I think it really just boils down to this :

Quote:14.20 Questioner: And you ready yourselves for harvest through [the] best service you can provide. Is this correct?

Ra: This is correct. We offer the Law of One, the solving of paradoxes, the balancing of love/light and light/love.

Balancing love/light and light/love through offering seeing/knowing the Law of One which solves all paradoxes. But like incarnated, and oops..

These terms are so expansive that the meaning, to me, is vague. I prefer the analogy that as we each purify the colours of our energy system, we become like flowers of the field offering our colour patterns to the Creator as unique vessels of light.

As to the question of what a 6d individual might learn here, there was a Q'uo session some years back which specifically spoke to a person who found that the Lessons of 5d were more deeply learned than those of 4d, and it was advised that this person seek to open his heart so as to know that the founding thought of Creation was not Wisdom, but Love.  Evidently, doing this in 3d yields bonus points.  Anyhow, this gives some tiny context to the potential meaning of balancing Love and Light.  At least, it works for moi,