Bring4th
Idea for Llresearch. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Idea for Llresearch. (/showthread.php?tid=10262)

Idea for Llresearch. - Phoenix - 01-09-2015

I wondered whether, if llresearch wanted to make money, which they're probably fine with I don't know about their finances. They could pay someone to go and investigate Don's life etc. A biography.

People are interested in him and felt there was a 'mysteriousness' to him, that seems to be the 'general idea'.

Perhaps not, if there is no interest, i.e. if people aren't interested, then it would be a bad idea because the book wouldn't sell. Perhaps this idea comes from a standpoint of 'forget you the counting' though.

It's just an idea.

RE: Idea for Llresearch. - Unbound - 01-09-2015

Are you sure this isn't just to quell your own curiosity? Tongue

RE: Idea for Llresearch. - Matt1 - 01-09-2015

I think it would be interesting to read one for Carla, Jim and Don but the Law of One material is more interesting to me.

RE: Idea for Llresearch. - Diana - 01-09-2015

(01-09-2015, 03:39 PM)Phoenix Wrote: I wondered whether, if llresearch wanted to make money, which they're probably fine with I don't know about their finances. They could pay someone to go and investigate Don's life etc. A biography.

People are interested in him and felt there was a 'mysteriousness' to him, that seems to be the 'general idea'.

Perhaps not, if there is no interest, i.e. if people aren't interested, then it would be a bad idea because the book wouldn't sell. Perhaps this idea comes from a standpoint of 'forget you the counting' though.

It's just an idea.

Why don't you write it yourself? No one needs to pay you for it. Investigate the subject, interview and put a book together. Then you can sell it yourself. E-books are really inexpensive to produce, for instance. Then if L/L Reasearch approves and endorses your book, they could offer it through their own site, and take a percentage.

RE: Idea for Llresearch. - Phoenix - 01-09-2015

Many times I've seen people ask questions about Don. (and I have seen people ask questions on different forums around the years) Like he's 'mysterious' or some other thing, and about his death. I personally feel I have had the information from the Law of One books as the perfect information, as in what I've needed to see. I don't feel he is mysterious either.

In order to write this book, that would be interesting. But like it is obvious, there would likely be no readers so why bother? Also, the second I go and meet Jim and Carla I would have to interact with them from a place of honesty, which would be difficult since I have a mind that can sometimes take down their ideas or at least challenge them, which is quite spontaneous.

Thanks Diana though, it is a nice suggestion.

Anyone else have any ideas? I mean, I'm not anything to do with llresearch. But since the thread has been started it seems a good for it to be put to some use. It's probably their own personal thing though. Like, they have enough intuition and connection to the higher forces to have these ideas themselves. So I don't know.