Bring4th
1974.04.22 - Unimportant - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 1974.04.22 - Unimportant (/showthread.php?tid=1048)

1974.04.22 - Unimportant - Intermediary - 03-20-2010

Good day readers

I am posting a paragraph from the transcripts of from April 22, 1974
I wondered what if you could write me something about it, if you know. Also if perhaps you have links to give me about this. I don't find anything on the internet.

So I now give thanks to you for your possible help on this not so important matter, but nevertheless interesting I find..

Quote:April 22, 1974
I am going to tell you, at this time, of the sphere [of] which you have spoken which was discovered on your southeastern coastline. This sphere is a device. It is a device for control of our thought. I will explain what I am trying to give to you. This device is of a nature so as to project a thought to a point on your planet. It was not intended to be found. It was a remote amplifying device which was able to project thought. I am sorry that it has been discovered, although I seriously doubt that an examination of it will produce any knowledge of its purpose. However, there is something that can be done in the presence of this device to test its purpose.

I am going to use the instrument known as (inaudible) if he will avail himself.

(Unknown channeling)

(Inaudible) with this instrument. I am the one known as Oxal. I was speaking of the sphere which has been [examined] by scientists of your planet. Their examination revealed to them no (inaudible) as to its origin or purpose. They intend to continue their examination. It is our wish that the purpose of this sphere not be detected at this time. Your scientists, if able to [detect] its purpose would not understand or realize that the knowledge gained in improper (inaudible) will lead (inaudible) such spheres throughout your planet for transmitting thoughts to areas on your planet.

(Tape ends. Session continues on a different tape. The first part of this tape is inaudible.)

(Unknown channeling)

There are many occasions when we cannot be directly contacted (inaudible) and, therefore, we have placed in many areas devices which (inaudible) receive and relay our thoughts. It is unfortunate that this sphere has been found. (Inaudible) necessary to replace (inaudible).

(The next few minutes are inaudible.)

(Don channeling)

I am Oxal. I am with this instrument. I will continue. I will say that this is undesirable for your government to determine the purpose of this sphere, however, we doubt that this will be possible. I …

(The rest of the tape is inaudible.)

RE: Unimportant - Cyclops - 03-20-2010

Upon reading the other excerpts I assume Oxal is a fourth density social memory complex, within this they spoke of using massive craft with millions of entities within to be of service, still using technology of sorts to travel and to communicate. Same deal with Hatonn I believe as they are in craft as well overlooking the earth at most times. Now to address an excerpt you posted..
Quote:There are many occasions when we cannot be directly contacted (inaudible) and, therefore, we have placed in many areas devices which (inaudible) receive and relay our thoughts.

This statement leads me to think that they might not be at the point yet where other more advanced ones are saying of fifth and sixth densities or of the overall ability to project consciousness. Leaving devices which have a type of dish or satellite of sorts, taking your thoughts and sending it to them, and then vice versa sending theirs to this device and projecting from this device unto you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here I have found of an earlier channelings more connections that might be made.
Oxal Wednesday, December 11, 1957
Quote:We have on this night, monitored your complete conversation. This is very simple for us to do, my friends. We can do it in several ways. We have small discs we can station a short distance from your point of meeting and record all that passes between you. Also, we can tune in upon the brain of the channel and listen through his ears. This, we have done tonight. This would amaze your scientists, would it not? But it is very simple.

And here is another channeling which might also explain the need for these spheres and the technological needs and aspects of Oxal.
Oxal Sunday, December 15, 1957
Quote:Greetings and Light. Greetings and Light. I am Oxal of Arcturus. I bring you the greetings and love of my people.

For the benefit of some here who are not familiar with our story, I shall give a brief resume of our purpose in coming to your system. We, aboard the Otavana, are not of your system.

I shall refer to our system as Arcturus, since our sun is known to your astronomers by this name. We are aboard a craft outside your solar vortice. We have come by request, by request of members of the Confederation within your system. We have come to help your system and especially your planet at a time of crisis. We have been in your skies for nearly three years, as you calculate time. We are not alone. There are many, many craft at this time surrounding your planet. These have come from planets within your system and from many systems. We have all come to serve, serve your system and your planet. Each has his mission to perform; each was chosen for his mission because of his particular capabilities. But I shall concern this little talk tonight with my own people and our mission.

Our craft, to be specific, is 120 miles in length; it is 36 miles in diameter; it carries upward of 25 million people and approximately 50,000 smaller craft. It is difficult for you to conceive of a craft of this size, but we do not do things on a small scale. We serve only to our fullest capacity.

RE: 1974.04.22 - Unimportant - Steppingfeet - 03-20-2010

Hi Intermediary,

Firstly I would offer that the early L/L Research channeling in the mid to early 70's can be a bit sketchy sometimes. Not anything I would consider even remotely negative, but Carla and the other channelers had not yet become seasoned and developed through years of experience. While I am no expert on that early channeling, I would contend that the information channeled was more prone to distortion.

Secondly, this apparent sphere which was uncovered around the time of the channeling sounds very familiar to the "message givers" Ra describes in this excerpt below:

Quote:Session #60
QUESTIONER: Are there any inner civilizations or entities living in these areas other than physically incarnate who do come and materialize on the Earth’s surface at some times?

RA: I am Ra. As we have noted, there are some which do as you say. Further, there are some inner plane entities of this planet which prefer to do some materialization into third-density visible in these areas. There are also bases, shall we say, in these areas of those from elsewhere, both positive and negative. There are abandoned cities.

QUESTIONER: What are these bases used for by those from elsewhere?

RA: I am Ra. These bases are used for the work of materialization of needed equipment for communication with third-density entities and for resting places for some equipment which you might call small craft. These are used for surveillance when it is requested by entities.

Thus some of the, shall we say, teachers of the Confederation speak partially through these surveillance instruments along computerized lines, and when information is desired and those requesting it are of the proper vibratory level the Confederation entity itself will then speak.

QUESTIONER: I understand then that the Confederation entity needs communication equipment and craft to communicate with the third-density incarnate entity requesting the information?

RA: I am Ra. This is incorrect. However, many of your peoples request the same basic information in enormous repetition, and for a social memory complex to speak ad infinitum about the need to meditate is a waste of the considerable abilities of such social memory complexes.

Thus some entities have had approved by the Council of Saturn the placement and maintenance of these message givers for those whose needs are simple, thus reserving the abilities of the Confederation members for those already meditating and absorbing information which are then ready for additional information.

Love/Light, GLB

RE: 1974.04.22 - Unimportant - Ashim - 04-06-2010

Once more I offer my humble ramblings. If these words do not resonate with you please move on and do not linger on these thoughts.

There are servers for all social memory complexes involved in the Grand Experiment.
The access codes are self initiated and 'inbuilt'.
Inner earth is very much inhabited, in ways we can hardly imagine.
There are multiple factions involved at all levels.

Love & Light

RE: 1974.04.22 - Unimportant - Intermediary - 04-06-2010

How wonderful, these are the replies I desired to read. I send you warm thanks.

I also am curious to know if there is some information that can be found on this on the internet, or is it not known on the web at all.

RE: 1974.04.22 - Unimportant - FilesFromG - 08-04-2017

(03-20-2010, 10:04 AM)Intermediary Wrote: Good day readers

I am posting a paragraph from the transcripts of from April 22, 1974
I wondered what if you could write me something about it, if you know. Also if perhaps you have links to give me about this. I don't find anything on the internet.

So I now give thanks to you for your possible help on this not so important matter, but nevertheless interesting I find..

Quote:April 22, 1974
I am going to tell you, at this time, of the sphere [of] which you have spoken which was discovered on your southeastern coastline. This sphere is a device. It is a device for control of our thought. I will explain what I am trying to give to you. This device is of a nature so as to project a thought to a point on your planet. It was not intended to be found. It was a remote amplifying device which was able to project thought. I am sorry that it has been discovered, although I seriously doubt that an examination of it will produce any knowledge of its purpose. However, there is something that can be done in the presence of this device to test its purpose.

I am going to use the instrument known as (inaudible) if he will avail himself.

(Unknown channeling)

(Inaudible) with this instrument. I am the one known as Oxal. I was speaking of the sphere which has been [examined] by scientists of your planet. Their examination revealed to them no (inaudible) as to its origin or purpose. They intend to continue their examination. It is our wish that the purpose of this sphere not be detected at this time. Your scientists, if able to [detect] its purpose would not understand or realize that the knowledge gained in improper (inaudible) will lead (inaudible) such spheres throughout your planet for transmitting thoughts to areas on your planet.

(Tape ends. Session continues on a different tape. The first part of this tape is inaudible.)

(Unknown channeling)

There are many occasions when we cannot be directly contacted (inaudible) and, therefore, we have placed in many areas devices which (inaudible) receive and relay our thoughts. It is unfortunate that this sphere has been found. (Inaudible) necessary to replace (inaudible).

(The next few minutes are inaudible.)

(Don channeling)

I am Oxal. I am with this instrument. I will continue. I will say that this is undesirable for your government to determine the purpose of this sphere, however, we doubt that this will be possible. I …

(The rest of the tape is inaudible.)
I have files, Man, consciousness and understanding volume 1 1956-7-8-9  
60,61,and 62  Communications from Extraterrestial Beings is typed on the front of volume 1,2,3,4 that i dug out of my grandpas basement. Wow!! … on beings name is Hatton and ALOT!! from Oxal of Arcturus.. way more than i can find online. On inside folder it has a name and address in Detroit, MI. Angel