Bring4th
Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Meta (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Forum: Meta Forum (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=42)
+--- Thread: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . (/showthread.php?tid=10538)

Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - TxWanderer - 03-09-2015

Just registered yesterday and now must remove my registration and depart. Do NOT allow any "Canvas Finger Printing" by any website for any reason. This website does do this type of tracking.

Good-bye . .

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Splash - 03-09-2015

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_fingerprinting

"Tor Browser notifies the user for canvas read attempts and provides the option to return blank image data to prevent fingerprinting.[5] Browser add-on Adblock Plus[6] has Easy Privacy list turned on by default, which blocks the scripts that try to place tracker cookies or try to read the canvas code sent by the server for fingerprinting the visitor. Browser add-ons like Privacy Badger[7] or DoNotTrackMe[8] are able to block third-party ad network trackers and will block canvas fingerprinting provided that the tracker is served by a third party server (as opposed to being implemented by the visited website itself). The CanvasFingerprintBlock Chrome browser extension intercepts all calls to the canvas read functions and blocks fingerprinting by returning blank image data similar to Tor. It then allows the user to inspect the images that were blocked.[9]"

(as opposed to being implemented by the visited website itself). is this what you're referring to?

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - isis - 03-09-2015

why does this website do that type of tracking?

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Parsons - 03-10-2015

Is this what you're referring to?

Quote:Canvas fingerprinting works by exploiting the HTML5 canvas element. When a user visits a website with canvas fingerprinting, their browser is instructed to "draw" a hidden line of text or 3D graphic that is then converted to a digital token. Variations in which GPU is installed or the graphics driver cause the variations in the rendered digital token. The token can be stored and shared with advertising partners to identify users when they visit affiliated websites. A profile can be created from the user's browsing activity allowing advertisers to target advertising to the user's inferred demographics and preferences.

L/L Research does not have any ads on the forums and I'm sure they are not selling our preferences for targeted advertising. As far as the forums go, there aren't even any products for sale to even provide that system with valuable data.

I'm going to take a wild guess and say whatever is telling you that is giving you a false positive from the little globe tracker thing when you go to your dashboard. The tracker thingy shows where in the world everyone is logged in but NOT which user is where.

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Bluebell - 03-10-2015

can we get a Ra doll? & tee shirts w popular phrases?

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Bring4th_Steve - 03-10-2015

The OP has not provided a credible argument.

I just completed a search through every single file on the web server, and there is not one piece of code containing the HTML tag "<canvas>" (where the supposed "super cookie" is supposed to live).  The only mention of <canvas> is found in a file comment, which you can read for yourself directly after the below asterisk:

Code:
root@host [/home/av/public_html]# grep -r "<canvas>" .
./store/ext/flot/excanvas.js:   * This funtion is assigned to the <canvas> elements as element.getContext().
root@host [/home/av/public_html]#

Since we do not allow HTML in posts, there is no way for a browser to execute this kind of tag, either.

Steve

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Bring4th_Austin - 03-10-2015

Parsons is probably right about a false positive...perhaps the presence of the <canvas> tag probably triggered whatever method the OP was using to detect canvas finger printing. 

We're totally not selling all of your info to the Illuminati for the culling of awakened individuals.

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - AngelBrat - 07-20-2016

Greetings from the Great Country of TEXAS,

Excuse me please?  I am the one that made the post and it was not due to my web browser detecting any thing.  It is from some new software titled "WinPrivacy" and they have a list within of sites that do 'Canvas Fingerprinting' plus one that shows sites I have visited or they are connected (ads) to those sites.  Bring4th.org was listed as doing that.  It remained that way for about six (6) or seven (7) months.  Then it was changed to the 'Non-Canvas Fingerprinting' if my post caused any concern or issues for you, may I "APOLOGIZE" because it may have been a FP (false positive), but; being very cautious has aided me in keeping my system as clean and un-involved in nefarious activities.

Your site has been cleared any way whatever was the issue.  I thank all that did post to this area, just now was able to read them and understand.  I was happy to know you had started this forum and was eager to join in the discussions, disappointed when learning of that issue.  If I may remain within and maybe contribute to your forum in a small way?

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Brian_Sanchez - 07-29-2016

You could always contribute by posting your thoughts and ideas onto the forum. Big Grin

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - AngelBrat - 07-29-2016

Brian_Sanchez,

Thank you for this post to this thread. I do not have the time nor the room here to be able to post my thoughts nor ideas. It would take an Encyclopedia which is a set of books that are never finished. Just joking, the only way I can post any data is if the correct questions are asked, as Ra so states in the "LOO" set of books. I attempt to conform to their instructions.

Can post that I have been a "Wanderer" all of my life and did not know what that was all about until in 2013 learned about L/L Research and started reading their five (5) volume set, plus several other they have. Which made such a drastic change in how I thought about Me, my life, and religions in general. Details are not shared unless asked about specific points. I have several quotations I like to use, "Do NOT walk behind me, I am not a leader; Do NOT walk in-front of me, I am not a follower; Walk beside me and we will get through this life TOGETHER." Also can say, I am not a sheep, do not follow the flock. I live my life as I feel it should be done. One point, if I may? Do NOT ask a question you really, really do not want to know, because; it could be answered in such a way you may be offended or wish you had not asked.

isis,

They DO NOT as I have reported lower down this thread. I think some sites that are listed as doing that, Canvas Fingerprinting, may not even know because it is something done by the federal government and do not really know why they feel the need. Unless they just LIKE to spy on FREE PEOPLE. Plus politicians have a hang-up, they only want to 'control' any thing they can. Those that are FREE Thinkers cannot be done that way. This site does NOT do that any longer or maybe as "Bring4th_Steve" and "Parsons" have posted, never really did, "FP" is also a possibility.

(03-09-2015, 11:26 PM)isis Wrote:  why does this website do that type of tracking?

Splash,

Thank you for this data, I am using "WinPrivacy" from winpatrol dot com and they block that feature from any one automagicly, along with many other features. NOT dependent on the browser doing it for me nor so many plugins, attempt to keep things lean and clean so my system works better.

Some good advice for someone that may not know about those items you listed. THANK YOU !

(03-09-2015, 09:17 PM)Splash Wrote:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Canvas_fingerprinting

"Tor Browser notifies the user for canvas read attempts and provides the option to return blank image data to prevent fingerprinting.[5] Browser add-on Adblock Plus[6] has Easy Privacy list turned on by default, which blocks the scripts that try to place tracker cookies or try to read the canvas code sent by the server for fingerprinting the visitor. Browser add-ons like Privacy Badger[7] or DoNotTrackMe[8] are able to block third-party ad network trackers and will block canvas fingerprinting provided that the tracker is served by a third party server (as opposed to being implemented by the visited website itself). The CanvasFingerprintBlock Chrome browser extension intercepts all calls to the canvas read functions and blocks fingerprinting by returning blank image data similar to Tor. It then allows the user to inspect the images that were blocked.[9]"

(as opposed to being implemented by the visited website itself). is this what you're referring to?

"Bring4th_Austin,"

Excuse me there Austin, did not recognize you witht hose shades on . . BAG! Have emailed to L/L Research and received replies from you. You probably just do not remember, they were some time back.

You are more than likely correct whatever it was is NOW gone.

(03-10-2015, 04:24 PM)Bring4th_Austin Wrote:  Parsons is probably right about a false positive...perhaps the presence of the <canvas> tag probably triggered whatever method the OP was using to detect canvas finger printing. 

We're totally not selling all of your info to the Illuminati for the culling of awakened individuals.

Maybe this sig will look familiar

TIA, CU L8R,
'd' or 'e'
"Lone Wanderer"

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - Brian_Sanchez - 07-29-2016

I agree with your walking beside quote. As I believe we are all equals as we can all agree we are souls on the path. And I understand that there are those in the higher up government position and beyond government that wish to control the populace, but for me at least I don't bother much trying to hide my presence or info, since it won't effect who I am. On a sidenote, I probably would care more if I was someone like Edward Snowden or basically with information that "they" would deem dangerous.

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - WanderingOZ - 08-04-2016

[quote='AngelBrat' pid='209765' dateline='1469046465']
Greetings from the Great Country of TEXAS,

Isn't Trump going to give "the great country of Texas" to Mexico. Something about to many flies and cow paddies.
WanderingOZ

RE: Regretfully must depart this forum . . . - earth_spirit - 04-08-2017

I know this is an old thread, but this caught my attention:

Google is watching.

[Image: 2jg781u.jpg]

Countersurveillance! Take that, Google Smile