Bring4th
A formula for figuring out your density. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A formula for figuring out your density. (/showthread.php?tid=10539)

Pages: 1 2

A formula for figuring out your density. - Lighthead - 03-10-2015

Mods: I'm pretty sure this is in the right forum, but please feel free to move.

Here's a formula to figuring out your density that I've been using for a while. It has to do with astrology so there are some caveats. The first one is that you have to know your specific birth time and birth place (you have to draw up a birth chart). I've done it with rectified charts (charts where you have to guess the time), but I've noticed that it's not as accurate if you don't have the time right. The only other caveat is that you have to be good and quick with the calculator. You don't have to be that good with the calculator, but, then again, it's all relative. That's pretty much it.

It's also good to know that the figure you end up with is an average. You can do either the mean of the numbers, or the median. I'm going to give an example of both, but I prefer the median (I started out doing the mean). The median feels more organic and more true.

I'm going to do my astrological information as an example. Here it goes.

Sun: 234 degrees of Scorpio.
Moon: 306 degrees of Aquarius.
Ascendant: 213 degrees of Scorpio.
Birth number (Chaldean numerology; see later): 350 degrees of Pisces.

The information on the birth number is a little complicated. I prefer Linda Goodman's Chaldean (pronounced: KAL-Dee-uhn) version of numerology. When I say birth number, I'm referring to the date of the month that you were born in. I was born on the 16th of November. That resonates to Neptune, or Pisces. The really complicated part is how I got 20 degrees of Pisces using the number 16. In the year that I was born, the number of instances of the dates that could be reduced to 7 (1+6=7) occur 3 times during the season of Scorpio. There are 30 degrees in each sign (including Scorpio). 16 is the 3rd instance of the number 7. 30 (the number of degrees in each sign) divided by 3 is 10. October 25th is the first instance of the number 7, so that is 0 degrees Pisces. November 7th is the second instance, so that is 10 degrees Pisces. November 16th is the last and third instance of the number 7, so that is 20 degrees of Pisces; hence 350 degrees of Pisces (the zodiac wheel is comprised of 360 degrees; Pisces is the last 30 degrees). Sometimes there are 4 instances of a number in a certain zodiacal month. So you divide 30 by 4 and get 7.5 degrees. The first instance of the number would be 0 degrees, the second 7.5 degrees, the third 15 degrees, and so on. I assume that you could theoretically get 5 instances of a birth number in a certain zodiacal season (ex. Scorpio, Sagittarius, etc.). You would then divide 30 by 5. When figuring out how many instances of a number in the zodiacal month of a certain sign, you have to be really conscientious (detail-oriented) if you want to get the right degree of birth number. If you're not sure, you basically have to draw up a birth chart for the dates that you aren't sure about. The websites I recommend for free, and quick, birth charts are Astrolabe and Astrodienst.

Here's the key to Chaldean astrology (some zodiac signs are not represented; 0 resonates to Scorpio, for example):
1: Leo
2: Cancer
3: Sagittarius
4: Aquarius
5: Gemini
6: Libra
7: Pisces
8: Capricorn
9: Aries

Your birthdate should reduce to these numbers. To avoid confusion, the number 1 resonates to Leo, the number 2 resonates to Cancer and so on.

Wheww!! That was a lot for just one thing. So to get the average you have to add up all of these numbers (the Sun number, the Moon number, the ascendant number, and the birth number). In mine, you get 1,103. I've found that each density corresponds to increments of 45 degrees along the zodiac wheel. The first 44 degrees (up to 14 degrees of Taurus) corresponds to 8th density. The first 22.5 degrees controls the last octave of densities, and the second 22.5 degrees could be seen as the Logos (plural) that controls this octave of densities. You can verify this to be true in the Ra material. Trust me, I've done my homework! 90 degrees of the zodiac wheel (0 degrees of Cancer) corresponds to 2nd density, and so on. To be clear, 45-89 degrees of the zodiac wheel corresponds to 1st density.

I call the Sun number, the Moon number, the ascendant number, and the birth number the 4 basic elements of the horoscope. As I said, my total is 1,103 and to get the average, you divide this number by 4 to get the statistical average. I'm doing the mean, so you get 275.75. This number can be useful in and of itself, and can be seen as the midpoint (if you know about astrology) of the four most important elements of your chart. My mean would resonate to 5 degrees Capricorn and is very descriptive of me, especially if you use the Sabian symbols (a system of symbols that uses a symbol for each degree of the zodiac).

So using the mean, which is 275.75, you divide this figure by 45 to get the raw density average. You thus get the number: 6.127777777777778. The first number before the decimal point indicates that my home density is 6th density. I am obviously a Wanderer. I have also taken the quiz in the Wanderer's Handbook, and I am definitely a Wanderer.

The next part is the part that requires a lot of discernment. I have found that the first number after the decimal point indicates the sub-density. The mean indicates that my sub-density is 1st density. To unlock the sub-sub-density, you have to multiply the second number after the decimal point (.2) by .8. Multiplying by .8 "octifies" it. In other words, it makes the number after the decimal point fit into the number pattern that is eight (the octave). The number you get with mine is .16. You take the first number after the decimal point, and this tells you that my sub-sub-density is 1st density, as well. The reason I say that you need discernment is because, as you can see, there is a 6 after the 1. So I think that you would have to have this indicate that you would have to fit the .6 with the next number after the decimal point. That said, taking my density figure, it doesn't really matter because there's not much usefulness in trying to figure out the sub-sub-sub-density. If you multiply .7 by .8, you get .56. This would indicate 5th density but I think that you would have to add the spillover from the sub-sub-density to get the sub-sub-sub-density. I think that this would push the sub-sub-density over to 2nd density. That's why I'm saying that you have to use discernment. This will really make sense to you if you think mathematically. If you think more mathematically than I do, then I would suggest you add your suggestions in the replies.

Okay, so that's the mean. What I really like is the median. Let's start again.
Sun: 234 degrees of Scorpio
Moon: 306 degrees of Aquarius
Ascendant: 213 degrees of Scorpio
Birth number: 350 degrees of Pisces

So to get the median is a little bit difficult since it would be easier if there were 5 basic numbers to average. If there were an odd amount of numbers to calculate, you would just pick the number that is of medium quantity. So, to say that I prefer the median system is a bit of a misnomer. The accurate thing to say is that the figure is a quasi-median figure. You get the two numbers of medium quantity, and figure out the mean of those two numbers. The numbers of medium quantity, in mine, are the Sun number and the Moon number. And then you find the mean of these numbers. If you really have no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you do research on mean averages and median averages. And that goes for anything you don't understand about what I'm talking about; do research.  So you add 234 plus 306 (the two medium quantity numbers) and get 540. You divide this by 2 and you get 270. This resonates to 0 degrees of Capricorn. When you divide this by 45 you get an even 6. This would indicate that my home density is 6th density. My sub-density is 8th density (of the portion that controls the previous octave; in other words, the sub-density that controls 5th density). My sub-sub-density is 8th density, and on and on.

Some remarks about the figure you get. This is only what my intuition tells me based on when I've done the density figure on myself and others. If you get any figure that's 4.0 and higher, then I would say that that indicates that you are either a Wanderer, or some type of dual 3rd and 4th body. My experience with those who I've done that are dual 3rd and 4th bodies is that either their 3rd density body or their 4th density body will be thicker. This will perhaps throw off the density figure. One example of this is that you can be a dual body, and if your 3rd density body is thicker you might get a figure like 3.4, but that will just indicate that your 3rd density body is thicker. If you have a strong intuition that you are dual and you get a figure like that, then just know that this may be why.

If you get a figure that is from 3.0 to 3.999999...then you are an entity whose mission it is to get 3rd density experience. You are a 3rd density native, especially if your figure indicates a lower sub-density. But, bottom-line, trust what your intuition tells you. You could be a dual, as indicated. But if not, don't be ashamed of being a 3rd density native. Own it!

If you get any figure lower than 3.0 (2.5, 1.7, etcetera) I would tend to say that you are an angelic entity from the inner Earth planes (or whatever inner plane). I would say that you are an inner Earth plane that has come to 3rd density to help the people of Earth polarize to graduate. The reason for the lower figure is that you don't have enough physical experience for that type of evolution, and so this throws off your figure. Nikola Tesla gives off a figure like this. He's the one who's figure tipped me off to this. Obviously, Ra's insight about Nikola Tesla also tipped me off to this.

So that's about it. If you have any questions or suggestions please hit me up in the replies.

I hope that this was helpful to you. I was going to write a book about it, but then I realized that since the trio of Rueckert, Elkins and McMarty are the originators of the Ra material, then I might have come up against copyright laws. So thank your copyright laws for this free information. Lol.

I realize that this can be really confusing because it is so detailed, but I suggest that if you find it really confusing come back and revisit it. Don't take it in all at once.

Cheers!

Post-script: I edited for errors, but if one or two slipped past me, don't judge me. It's a long OP! If any errors left you confused, please ask about it, or them.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Lighthead - 03-10-2015

To Sheldor: please enable your private messaging. I can't send my message to you. I have it saved as a draft.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Bluebell - 03-10-2015

ok i'm not even going to try that.

that should all be made into a generator for dumbos.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Reaper - 03-10-2015

That's an awful lot of trouble to calculate something utterly lacking in objective value. I'll pass.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Steampunkish - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 12:47 AM)Lighthead Wrote: Mods: I'm pretty sure this is in the right forum, but please feel free to move.

Here's a formula to figuring out your density that I've been using for a while. It has to do with astrology so there are some caveats. The first one is that you have to know your specific birth time and birth place (you have to draw up a birth chart). I've done it with rectified charts (charts where you have to guess the time), but I've noticed that it's not as accurate if you don't have the time right. The only other caveat is that you have to be good and quick with the calculator. You don't have to be that good with the calculator, but, then again, it's all relative. That's pretty much it.

It's also good to know that the figure you end up with is an average. You can do either the mean of the numbers, or the median. I'm going to give an example of both, but I prefer the median (I started out doing the mean). The median feels more organic and more true.

I'm going to do my astrological information as an example. Here it goes.

Sun: 234 degrees of Scorpio.
Moon: 306 degrees of Aquarius.
Ascendant: 213 degrees of Scorpio.
Birth number (Chaldean numerology; see later): 350 degrees of Pisces.

The information on the birth number is a little complicated. I prefer Linda Goodman's Chaldean (pronounced: KAL-Dee-uhn) version of numerology. When I say birth number, I'm referring to the date of the month that you were born in. I was born on the 16th of November. That resonates to Neptune, or Pisces. The really complicated part is how I got 20 degrees of Pisces using the number 16. In the year that I was born, the number of instances of the dates that could be reduced to 7 (1+6=7) occur 3 times during the season of Scorpio. There are 30 degrees in each sign (including Scorpio). 16 is the 3rd instance of the number 7. 30 (the number of degrees in each sign) divided by 3 is 10. October 25th is the first instance of the number 7, so that is 0 degrees Pisces. November 7th is the second instance, so that is 10 degrees Pisces. November 16th is the last and third instance of the number 7, so that is 20 degrees of Pisces; hence 350 degrees of Pisces (the zodiac wheel is comprised of 360 degrees; Pisces is the last 30 degrees). Sometimes there are 4 instances of a number in a certain zodiacal month. So you divide 30 by 4 and get 7.5 degrees. The first instance of the number would be 0 degrees, the second 7.5 degrees, the third 15 degrees, and so on. I assume that you could theoretically get 5 instances of a birth number in a certain zodiacal season (ex. Scorpio, Sagittarius, etc.). You would then divide 30 by 5. When figuring out how many instances of a number in the zodiacal month of a certain sign, you have to be really conscientious (detail-oriented) if you want to get the right degree of birth number. If you're not sure, you basically have to draw up a birth chart for the dates that you aren't sure about. The websites I recommend for free, and quick, birth charts are Astrolabe and Astrodienst.

Here's the key to Chaldean astrology (some zodiac signs are not represented; 0 resonates to Scorpio, for example):
1: Leo
2: Cancer
3: Sagittarius
4: Aquarius
5: Gemini
6: Libra
7: Pisces
8: Capricorn
9: Aries

Your birthdate should reduce to these numbers. To avoid confusion, the number 1 resonates to Leo, the number 2 resonates to Cancer and so on.

Wheww!! That was a lot for just one thing. So to get the average you have to add up all of these numbers (the Sun number, the Moon number, the ascendant number, and the birth number). In mine, you get 1,103. I've found that each density corresponds to increments of 45 degrees along the zodiac wheel. The first 44 degrees (up to 14 degrees of Taurus) corresponds to 8th density. The first 22.5 degrees controls the last octave of densities, and the second 22.5 degrees could be seen as the Logos (plural) that controls this octave of densities. You can verify this to be true in the Ra material. Trust me, I've done my homework! 90 degrees of the zodiac wheel (0 degrees of Cancer) corresponds to 2nd density, and so on. To be clear, 45-89 degrees of the zodiac wheel corresponds to 1st density.

I call the Sun number, the Moon number, the ascendant number, and the birth number the 4 basic elements of the horoscope. As I said, my total is 1,103 and to get the average, you divide this number by 4 to get the statistical average. I'm doing the mean, so you get 275.75. This number can be useful in and of itself, and can be seen as the midpoint (if you know about astrology) of the four most important elements of your chart. My mean would resonate to 5 degrees Capricorn and is very descriptive of me, especially if you use the Sabian symbols (a system of symbols that uses a symbol for each degree of the zodiac).

So using the mean, which is 275.75, you divide this figure by 45 to get the raw density average. You thus get the number: 6.127777777777778. The first number before the decimal point indicates that my home density is 6th density. I am obviously a Wanderer. I have also taken the quiz in the Wanderer's Handbook, and I am definitely a Wanderer.

The next part is the part that requires a lot of discernment. I have found that the first number after the decimal point indicates the sub-density. The mean indicates that my sub-density is 1st density. To unlock the sub-sub-density, you have to multiply the second number after the decimal point (.2) by .8. Multiplying by .8 "octifies" it. In other words, it makes the number after the decimal point fit into the number pattern that is eight (the octave). The number you get with mine is .16. You take the first number after the decimal point, and this tells you that my sub-sub-density is 1st density, as well. The reason I say that you need discernment is because, as you can see, there is a 6 after the 1. So I think that you would have to have this indicate that you would have to fit the .6 with the next number after the decimal point. That said, taking my density figure, it doesn't really matter because there's not much usefulness in trying to figure out the sub-sub-sub-density. If you multiply .7 by .8, you get .56. This would indicate 5th density but I think that you would have to add the spillover from the sub-sub-density to get the sub-sub-sub-density. I think that this would push the sub-sub-density over to 2nd density. That's why I'm saying that you have to use discernment. This will really make sense to you if you think mathematically. If you think more mathematically than I do, then I would suggest you add your suggestions in the replies.

Okay, so that's the mean. What I really like is the median. Let's start again.
Sun: 234 degrees of Scorpio
Moon: 306 degrees of Aquarius
Ascendant: 213 degrees of Scorpio
Birth number: 350 degrees of Pisces

So to get the median is a little bit difficult since it would be easier if there were 5 basic numbers to average. If there were an odd amount of numbers to calculate, you would just pick the number that is of medium quantity. So, to say that I prefer the median system is a bit of a misnomer. The accurate thing to say is that the figure is a quasi-median figure. You get the two numbers of medium quantity, and figure out the mean of those two numbers. The numbers of medium quantity, in mine, are the Sun number and the Moon number. And then you find the mean of these numbers. If you really have no idea what I'm talking about, I suggest you do research on mean averages and median averages. And that goes for anything you don't understand about what I'm talking about; do research.  So you add 234 plus 306 (the two medium quantity numbers) and get 540. You divide this by 2 and you get 270. This resonates to 0 degrees of Capricorn. When you divide this by 45 you get an even 6. This would indicate that my home density is 6th density. My sub-density is 8th density (of the portion that controls the previous octave; in other words, the sub-density that controls 5th density). My sub-sub-density is 8th density, and on and on.

Some remarks about the figure you get. This is only what my intuition tells me based on when I've done the density figure on myself and others. If you get any figure that's 4.0 and higher, then I would say that that indicates that you are either a Wanderer, or some type of dual 3rd and 4th body. My experience with those who I've done that are dual 3rd and 4th bodies is that either their 3rd density body or their 4th density body will be thicker. This will perhaps throw off the density figure. One example of this is that you can be a dual body, and if your 3rd density body is thicker you might get a figure like 3.4, but that will just indicate that your 3rd density body is thicker. If you have a strong intuition that you are dual and you get a figure like that, then just know that this may be why.

If you get a figure that is from 3.0 to 3.999999...then you are an entity whose mission it is to get 3rd density experience. You are a 3rd density native, especially if your figure indicates a lower sub-density. But, bottom-line, trust what your intuition tells you. You could be a dual, as indicated. But if not, don't be ashamed of being a 3rd density native. Own it!

If you get any figure lower than 3.0 (2.5, 1.7, etcetera) I would tend to say that you are an angelic entity from the inner Earth planes (or whatever inner plane). I would say that you are an inner Earth plane that has come to 3rd density to help the people of Earth polarize to graduate. The reason for the lower figure is that you don't have enough physical experience for that type of evolution, and so this throws off your figure. Nikola Tesla gives off a figure like this. He's the one who's figure tipped me off to this. Obviously, Ra's insight about Nikola Tesla also tipped me off to this.

So that's about it. If you have any questions or suggestions please hit me up in the replies.

I hope that this was helpful to you. I was going to write a book about it, but then I realized that since the trio of Rueckert, Elkins and McMarty are the originators of the Ra material, then I might have come up against copyright laws. So thank your copyright laws for this free information. Lol.

I realize that this can be really confusing because it is so detailed, but I suggest that if you find it really confusing come back and revisit it. Don't take it in all at once.

Cheers!

Post-script: I edited for errors, but if one or two slipped past me, don't judge me. It's a long OP! If any errors left you confused, please ask about it, or them.

It is not possible to know which density you're on unless you have the ability to read the violet ray.

(03-10-2015, 05:25 AM)Bluebell Wrote: that should all be made into a generator for dumbos.

I actually would appreciate it if someone could do that. I wonder if there's a website that could do that for you. I'm just not good with code.

it would be a fun generator, too bad i'm a dumbo

(03-10-2015, 02:31 PM)Bluebell Wrote: it would be a fun generator, too bad i'm a dumbo

Actually, I think it might be too complicated to set up in a generator. You would either have to link it to a website that does various charts for you, or make a generator do several charts at once. I think that it's way too much code for a simple generator (especially the last option). It might be possible once technology becomes easier to program. The singularity is...what, 30 years from now? Lol.

But, after I've read the replies, I do realize that it might be too complicated for the average person. As long as it's here for people who are curious about it.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - AnthroHeart - 03-10-2015

I want to be surprised.

(03-10-2015, 06:42 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: I want to be surprised.

I can understand why certain people would want to be surprised. I'm the opposite; I'm way too curious for my own good. By the way, I reckon that that figure only tells you what density you are at birth. It says nothing of how much you have progressed while here on Earth (which I'm sure is a lot, given the amount of catalyst).

And if anyone is curious about what density they come from, I'll do it for them (if they think the calculations are too complicated). I'll do it for free. I'd be surprised if I was flooded with requests given the amount of skepticism I've encountered on this thread.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Shemaya - 03-10-2015

I am pretty sure I am a native 3D who comes from 4D. But it really doesn't matter, I think. We all offer our gifts and experiences. And time is an illusion, we are all densities all the time.

Someone told me I am 5th dimensional, but I think she was using a different frame of reference.

I think that you would very likely tell me something different, Lighthead.

The here and now is most important to me at this juncture Smile

What do you need Lighthead to tell which density I am from?

I still think I am from the Galactic Logos.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - isis - 03-10-2015

(03-10-2015, 06:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: And if anyone is curious about what density they come from, I'll do it for them (if they think the calculations are too complicated). I'll do it for free. I'd be surprised if I was flooded with requests given the amount of skepticism I've encountered on this thread.

it's not that i think the calculations are too complicated...it's that i can't make myself read the formula for the life of me...but i'm curious to see what density your formula will conclude i'm from so have at it. 1/25/87. (that's all you need, right?)

6/12/77 here, 10:45pm I believe. In Biloxi, MS.

(03-10-2015, 07:17 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: What do you need Lighthead to tell which density I am from?

I still think I am from the Galactic Logos.

You can give me your birth time and birth place information either here or in a private message. Here if you want everyone to know, in a private message if you don't want everyone to know.

Just so you know, you would be from the Logos if you were some degree of 0 degrees Aries to 15 degrees Taurus sun, 0 degrees Aries to 15 degrees Taurus moon, birth date reduces to 9, and 0 degrees Aries to 15 degrees Taurus ascendant. You would most likely have to have all of these. You would be so purely angelic that, yes, it would be accurate to say that you are from the Logos. That would be pretty unusual, but not necessarily rare. But that's only if you believe what I say to be true. If you do believe it, you'd most likely be pleasantly surprised. But, then again, it is possible.

I'd almost bet that if you know you aren't Aries or Taurus, then you'd change your mind. If that's the case, I'm sorry I ruined it for you.

Side note: I spotted a mistake in my OP. I said 'key to Chaldean astrology.' It's actually meant to say 'key to Chaldean numerology.'

(03-10-2015, 09:37 PM)isis Wrote:
(03-10-2015, 06:56 PM)Lighthead Wrote: And if anyone is curious about what density they come from, I'll do it for them (if they think the calculations are too complicated). I'll do it for free. I'd be surprised if I was flooded with requests given the amount of skepticism I've encountered on this thread.

it's not that i think the calculations are too complicated...it's that i can't make myself read the formula for the life of me...but i'm curious to see what density your formula will conclude i'm from so have at it. 1/25/87. (that's all you need, right?)

I need your exact birth time and exact birth location.

Incidentally, yours and Gemini Wolf's are the only one's I'm doing on this thread. I don't want this thread to get deleted. That would be like my worst nightmare. Especially after writing that long a## OP. Tongue

Gemini Wolf: I'll do yours in a second.

(03-10-2015, 09:48 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: 6/12/77 here, 10:45pm I believe. In Biloxi, MS.

Gemini Wolf, according to my calculations, which may not be infallible... your densities are:

Home density: 6th density.

Sub-density: 2nd density.

Sub-sub-density: 3rd density.

I hope this clears any doubts.

If you have any more questions, please let me know. Thanks.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - isis - 03-10-2015

idk my birth time. Sad

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Lighthead - 03-11-2015

(03-10-2015, 11:41 PM)isis Wrote: idk my birth time.  Sad

It should be on your birth certificate. Just don't tell us your Social Security Number (if you live in the U.S.). Hahaha. Jk.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Lighthead - 03-11-2015

Isis's is the last one. I'll do the rest via private messaging. It's free. I'll do them as long as I'm checking my messages here on Bring 4th.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Bluebell - 03-11-2015

u know u can save this thread by clicking the page Tongue

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - isis - 03-11-2015

OMFG I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!

i wasn't able to find my birth certificate...but you caused me to find something way better! something that i hadn't seen in a decade & that i thought i didn't have anymore!

one day in high school, i told andrew mccutchen that i thought he would be famous one day. i said something like, 'i'm so sure of it that i wanna go ahead & get your autograph right now.' & then he gave it to me. & HERE IT IS:

http://i.imgur.com/uINsOZO.jpg

wow neat! his teeball skillz impressed the s*** out of u? Smile

lol nah i thought i was better than him. it was just his energy that made me feel 100% certain that he was destined to be famous.

it does take energy to live that life.

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - AnthroHeart - 03-11-2015

It's good my book didn't take off because I don't want people digging up dirt on me.

like ur furry obsession? Tongue

RE: A formula for figuring out your density. - Shemaya - 03-11-2015

Who is Andrew McCutchen?

(03-11-2015, 06:28 PM)Shemaya Wrote: Who is Andrew McCutchen?
lol...he's not that famous...yet. google knows who he is though