Bring4th
If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? (/showthread.php?tid=10732)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - holofractal - 04-11-2015

The title...

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - AnthroHeart - 04-11-2015

1.7 Questioner: [The question was lost because the questioner was sitting too far from the tape recorder to be recorded.]

Ra: I am Ra. Consider, if you will, that the universe is infinite. This has yet to be proven or disproven, but we can assure you that there is no end to your selves, your understanding, what you would call your journey of seeking, or your perceptions of the creation.

That which is infinite cannot be many, for many-ness is a finite concept. To have infinity you must identify or define that infinity as unity; otherwise, the term does not have any referent or meaning. In an Infinite Creator there is only unity. You have seen simple examples of unity. You have seen the prism which shows all colors stemming from the sunlight. This is a simplistic example of unity.

In truth there is no right or wrong. There is no polarity for all will be, as you would say, reconciled at some point in your dance through the mind/body/spirit complex which you amuse yourself by distorting in various ways at this time. This distortion is not in any case necessary. It is chosen by each of you as an alternative to understanding the complete unity of thought which binds all things. You are not speaking of similar or somewhat like entities or things. You are every thing, every being, every emotion, every event, every situation. You are unity. You are infinity. You are love/light, light/love. You are. This is the Law of One.

May we enunciate this law in more detail?

I'd have said YES, rather than no.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - isis - 04-11-2015

That's a good one, GW. I thought your question would be something more like: Anthros?

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 05:41 PM)isis Wrote: That's a good one, GW. I thought your question would be something more like: Anthros?

I know! I thought he'd be like: "And...so, how do we manifest anthros? Any thoughts?"

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - AnthroHeart - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 05:45 PM)Lighthead Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 05:41 PM)isis Wrote: That's a good one, GW. I thought your question would be something more like: Anthros?

I know! I thought he'd be like: "And...so, how do we manifest anthros? Any thoughts?"

Because I know with absolute acceptance it will happen.
At the deepest level of consciousness, consciousness creates Universes.

Not my idea to say yes to it. I got it from someone else's post before. Though I don't remember who.
I'm not sure if Ra would know what an anthro was, at least the anthros I'm interested in.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Jeremy - 04-11-2015

I would have inquired about the in-between incarnational experience.

(04-11-2015, 06:56 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I would have inquired about the in-between incarnational experience.

I thought that Michael Newton answered that.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Jeremy - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 06:57 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 06:56 PM)Jeremy Wrote: I would have inquired about the in-between incarnational experience.

I thought that Michael Newton answered that.

Yea but only from a 3D perspective I believe. There was no mention of wanderers or how higher density entities plan their incarnations or what they learn. 

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Minyatur - 04-11-2015

I wouldn't ask anything. I've tried channeling Ra for the sake of it and didn't have any question to ask.

Ra showed me inside the sun where I saw distortions as patches of heat. That was my closest contact with Ra.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Plenum - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:09 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I wouldn't ask anything. I've tried channeling Ra for the sake of it and didn't have any question to ask.

surely questions are driven by seeking?

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Minyatur - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 08:29 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 08:09 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I wouldn't ask anything. I've tried channeling Ra for the sake of it and didn't have any question to ask.

Well the questions I had were free will infridgment material and are questions I would not ask anymore anyway and I usually find answers to the questions I have. 

Though I'd say you just did open my eyes on the kind of questions I could wish to seek answers from Ra or other STO group.

On the sideline I once asked a metaphysical reading from you not so long ago when I found the Ra material and you came up with a blank. Since then it's been my usual expectation about what I can learn about myself from others. Now I perceive that wall as my higher self's wish for me not to awaken too fast and make use of the veil.

(04-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

Well the questions I had were free will infridgment material and are questions I would not ask anymore anyway and I usually find answers to the questions I have. 

Though I'd say you just did open my eyes on the kind of questions I could wish to seek answers from Ra or other STO group.

On the sideline I once asked a metaphysical reading from you not so long ago when I found the Ra material and you came up with a blank. Since then it's been my usual expectation about what I can learn about myself from others. Now I perceive that wall as my higher self's wish for me not to awaken too fast and make use of the veil.

Very good that you realized this. Many here seem to put the cart before the horse and wish for instant gratification when in all actuality,  the journey is much more sweet than the destination

(04-11-2015, 08:45 PM)Jeremy Wrote:
(04-11-2015, 08:36 PM)Minyatur Wrote:

Very good that you realized this. Many here seem to put the cart before the horse and wish for instant gratification when in all actuality,  the journey is much more sweet than the destination

Usually when I perceive a question I simultaneously perceive the answer but I guess I can never know the provenance of the answer. My wanderer friend said he thought we were both channels unto many things when we spoke with each other.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Lighthead - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 06:51 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote:

Not my idea to say yes to it. I got it from someone else's post before. Though I don't remember who.
I'm not sure if Ra would know what an anthro was, at least the anthros I'm interested in.

I'm pretty sure that Ra knows what an anthro is. Ra is almost tapped into the absolute oneness with the Creator. How would a being like that not be aware of something like that? Evidence of him knowing about far out stuff is when he was able to give numerical estimates, such as how many Wanderers there were when he was asked about it.

I would ask Ra if eating meat and meat products really does incline a person towards STS (even if just a little bit). I would ask him that just to close the book on the subject once and for all. That said, if I found the answer and mentioned it to everyone, I doubt meat eaters would believe me (if the answer is in the affirmative).

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - anagogy - 04-11-2015

(04-11-2015, 10:59 PM)Lighthead Wrote: I would ask Ra if eating meat and meat products really does incline a person towards STS (even if just a little bit). I would ask him that just to close the book on the subject once and for all. That said, if I found the answer and mentioned it to everyone, I doubt meat eaters would believe me (if the answer is in the affirmative).

I would ask what beings ate prior to the veil.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Adonai One - 04-11-2015

I hate your goddamn book and I hope you stop giving these kids glitter and rainbows to distract themselves with. What place, culture does this BS truly serve? Certainly not Western culture: You've created a monstrosity.

Also, thanks for helping me chill out.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - APeacefulWarrior - 04-12-2015

One aspect I found fascinating about the channelled materials is the implication that a sense of humor persists through at least 6D. (And nearly everyone tends to suspect God has a sense of humor as well. Wink ) I'd ask Ra if he could give examples of what a 4D, 5D, and 6D construct would find funny.

That would, I think, actually yield quite a bit of information about the "psychology" of those densities and how life looks to them.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - AnthroHeart - 04-12-2015

The platypus, funny on all densities.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Billy - 04-12-2015

I would probably ask for greater clarification on the harvest process.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Reaper - 04-12-2015

I've had a couple of instances in which I at least perceived myself able to question a higher consciousness, usually through a medium...and I couldn't think of anything to ask that wasn't entirely self-centered or just completely transient. I am curious about many things, but the skeleton of my spiritual beliefs is pretty simple. I don't feel like there's much more information I need, only much more work I need to do.

I'd probably just ask to share energy with them, which would allow us to benefit from one another's experiences organically.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - outerheaven - 04-12-2015

When speaking of solar systems, galaxies, cosmological models etc., it is clear that Ra does not see the universe the same way we do and had trouble communicating without confusion on both parts.

I would have explored that much more in depth and try to get at the root of the confusion. IMO it's a serious clue that something is very, very wrong with how we view the universe. And I don't just mean from our perspective in time-space or whatever vs. their perspective. That said, I think there's a possibility of infringement on this topic, so Ra had to tread carefully.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - APeacefulWarrior - 04-12-2015

I'm pretty sure a lot of Ra's difficulty just boils down to how *different* his existence is to ours. It's not a matter of wrongness, outside of the basic issues of distortion. It's also a matter of scale, and of having totally different perceptions AND perceptive instruments. His POV is pretty well unimaginable to us.

More or less, I'd imagine that a 6D entity trying to explain his view of cosmos to us would be like you trying to describe Disney World to one of your white blood cells.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Reaper - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 01:25 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: More or less, I'd imagine that a 6D entity trying to explain his view of cosmos to us would be like you trying to describe Disney World to one of your white blood cells.

This made my day. XD

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - AnthroHeart - 04-12-2015

How to tap into intelligent infinity? Even if it takes 100's of hours of work.
It it simply just being silent and meditating on silence?
Is it purposefully balancing our chakras?
Is it raising the kundalini to our crown chakra?

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Nicholas - 04-12-2015

Mine would have been the first question to enter into session 81 with. 

Quote:Ra: The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. If you wish to query in more detail upon this subject, we invite you to do so in another working. Is there a brief query before we close this working?
Q: So can we posit from that a higher density experience, Intelligent Infinity contact might become a little more consistent and sustained? Would the experience lengthen or deepen in any way?  Smile

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Lighthead - 04-12-2015

(04-12-2015, 03:47 PM)Nicholas Wrote: Mine would have been the first question to enter into session 81 with. 

Quote:Ra: The contact with intelligent infinity is most likely to produce an unspeakable joy in the entity experiencing such contact. If you wish to query in more detail upon this subject, we invite you to do so in another working. Is there a brief query before we close this working?
Q: So can we posit from that a higher density experience, Intelligent Infinity contact might become a little more consistent and sustained? Would the experience lengthen or deepen in any way?  Smile

There are a lot of ones like that where they didn't follow up on the answer. It's a shame because it could have led to some deeper stuff. Obviously, the reasons for not following up could have been varied and justifiable... They were tired, they forgot, etcetera.

RE: If you could ask Ra any one question, what would you ask? - Zachary - 04-13-2015

(04-12-2015, 03:13 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: How to tap into intelligent infinity? Even if it takes 100's of hours of work.
It it simply just being silent and meditating on silence?
Is it purposefully balancing our chakras?
Is it raising the kundalini to our crown chakra?

Gemini Wolf, 

You have the answers you need already. I think you know this.

Heart