Bring4th
could not find post - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: could not find post (/showthread.php?tid=10834)

could not find post - PsyOil - 05-07-2015

could not find post

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Minyatur - 05-07-2015

I'd say this comes from a negative source.

It says there is no good and bad nor polarisation but did picture the "Annuki" as close of evil as you can get.

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - PsyOil - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 01:11 AM)Minyatur Wrote: I'd say this comes from a negative source.

It says there is no good and bad nor polarisation but did picture the "Annuki" as close of evil as you can get.

Perhaps you have been mistaken. 

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Parsons - 05-07-2015

[Image: abqrvvB_700b_v1.jpg]

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Stranger - 05-07-2015

It is absolutely fear-drenched. If one compares the tone of Ra/Quo messages with this, the difference becomes blatantly obvious.

Quote:Finally, the confederation sent a man known as Muhammad to your peoples as the final messenger of the
Law of One.
What is it the kids say these days? "LOL", is it?

Ahh, you see, you guys are still stuck with Ra's outdated intellect. As things have evolved far more complex and even corrupt in their own way then they have been back then.

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Jeremy - 05-07-2015

Yet Q'uo never even remotely touched on such fear mongering and they were channeled all the way up until 2011 I believe so I'd hardly call it outdated.

The confederation members all explicitly stated time and time again that such specifics are never given due to the probability vortex which means it may not happen. They never allowed such info to be relayed because the authenticity of the material would come into question had we gone on another path. Only those of a negative nature relay such fear mongering of such specifics.

The only entity that was channeled and even came close was Hatton during the early years of their channelings and this was only about earth changes due to harvest. Not some menevolent race bent on slavery. It just reeks of fear.

But you have every right to believe what you will and I accept that Smile

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - outerheaven - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 06:40 AM)PsyOil Wrote: Ahh, you see, you guys are still stuck with Ra's outdated intellect. As things have evolved far more complex and even corrupt in their own way then they have been back then.

Haha.

Interesting you say that. I think Ra's message is timeless.

all is well!

It calls the luciferians "challengers of the infinite creator". Negative entities wish to be misunderstood. All is one and as such they are portions of the infinite creator and surely not challengers of it. Anything that pictures them as the devil is usally of them.

You are correct in your understanding of this notion, although i do agree all is one, one must indulge in the distortion of this illusion in order to discuss the illusion. So can we please stop with the whole all is one thing and look at things through an actual view point instead of being lazy and simply stating all is one? Cmon guys, have an identity, have a perspective. 

(05-07-2015, 09:29 AM)outerheaven Wrote:
(05-07-2015, 06:40 AM)PsyOil Wrote: Ahh, you see, you guys are still stuck with Ra's outdated intellect. As things have evolved far more complex and even corrupt in their own way then they have been back then.

Haha.

Interesting you say that. I think Ra's message is timeless.

all is well!

Timeless, indeed. But you must understand the limitations Ra had while channeling his message. As he was limited to the intellect of the instrument through which he was transmitting the message. Sort of a filter, you could say. 

I do not think of it as lazy. Other-selves are there to reflect portions of the creator to be accepted and understood by self. They are not "alien" to you, they are exactly "you" that went through their path.

As I said those that wishes not for negative entities to be understood and accepted is usually negative entities themselves.

I call them negative entities to partake in the illusion else I would use "those you call negative entities".

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - tamaryn - 05-07-2015

I like to think all channels are fascinating. Still reading this but so far my mind is blown.

Thank you PsyOil

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - outerheaven - 05-07-2015

(05-07-2015, 11:10 AM)PsyOil Wrote: Timeless, indeed. But you must understand the limitations Ra had while channeling his message. As he was limited to the intellect of the instrument through which he was transmitting the message. Sort of a filter, you could say. 

So you're saying that because Carla wanted to see all as one, and offer her love to all, she channeled a message that was filtered through that paradigm. You are then implying that this is problematic.

You suggest that I should choose to engage in the illusion of separation, so I can "have an identity" or "a perspective"? I think we just might have different values here, a different understanding of what these things mean.

I have already experienced viewing the world with fear, or anger, or suspicion. To step back into that mentality would be, to me, a tremendous step backwards personally. (I am not claiming to be above, or superior in any way, anyone who does see the world in that way. It's just not my path any longer.)

I have put in a tremendous effort to become more loving and accepting. I have a lot more love and happiness in my life now than before. Messages of fear and hatred and conspiracies etc do not have the ring of truth to me. I understand you might see this as lazy or unintellectual or whatever -- but that's cool. Different paths. Godspeed on yours.

Despite what I said, I've enjoyed the reading. Just saying that negative entities wishes to be misunderstood and not accepted as part of the whole.

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Parsons - 05-07-2015

All I can say is I don't resonate with this material at all.

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - Jade - 05-07-2015

I read through this at about 80% attention level and it is very negatively influenced. If this really was, as implied, the attempt at channeling a very specific being (Muhammad) by a solo entity after having ingested psilocybin and desiring to contact the CIA, there is no wonder why. Here are some points:

Quote:The
teachings of the Law of One state that all things started from one original thought, and that thought my
friends, is love/light and light/love. As our good friend Ra has attempted to deliver in the past, but was
ignored by the materialistic and rather egoic ones of our time/space illusion we call life, on this beautiful
third density of the illusion.

This forum in and of itself is proof that the message from Ra was hardly ignored.

These lines were followed by:
Quote:It is up to you, my friends over at the CIA to help me deliver the message of
one

El oh el.

Session 1:
Quote:Ra: The few whom you will illuminate by sharing your light are far more than enough reason for the greatest possible effort. To serve one is to serve all.

The Law of One has not been ignored.

Quote:Anyways.. After the egoic upraise of the Denisova hominins of Europe, man began to take form of their
current homo sapiens form. This is where the modern man began, during times of war and disharmony.
The confederation in service of the infinite creator heard about this, and was outranged, but being light
workers of our infinite creator, the put together a plan to save humanity.

Can you imagine the Confederation exhibiting outrage? Just a question...

Quote:Finally, the confederation sent a man known as Muhammad to your peoples as the final messenger of the
Law of One.

The final messenger of the Law of One? Really?

This letter is concluded with:

Quote:Well one possibility that
exists is that you guys ignore and reject my offering to work with you, and the people of these united state
rise up and destroy the infrastructure of the military, not until after a gruesome war and the burning down
of Washington DC will it end at the execution of every single CIA employee in rather high places in the
hierarchical security clearance system you guys maintain. I would like to avoid any kind of rout that
involve violence to achieve peace, so please, work with me. As my intentions are nothing but pure in
nature. As I am here as a messenger of the Law of One.

Not quite vague threats and again, as Muhammad, is stating that he is the final/apparently only messenger of the Law of One.

Quote:The infinite creator did not want any physical evidence of Muhammads existence, by Muhammad, as someone
somewhere had the intentions of diluting his message.

The infinite creator did not want?? What does that mean?
Is this another repeat of "do not draw me heathens"? Reasoning: because a person somewhere desired to misquote him?

And this:
Quote:More specifically, he Annunaki humanoids. As the
annunaki had attempted to steer away (and succeeded in their attempts) Moses from delivering a purely
honest message of the Law of One, buy hiding their antigravity propulsion devices in the clouds above a
mountain somewhere in the holy land, and beaming down tablets which state unholy statements which go
against the teachings of the Law of One and the notion of free will. Statements that maintain the idea that
"Thou shall not". This is a rather perverted and ignorant perspective of the Law of One and the teachings of
free will.

The Creator did not want, but thou shall not is against free will. Hmm. Followed up with:

Quote:The confederation was outraged by the acts carried out by the challengers of the infinite creator
and the practitioners of the Lucifer experiment, known as the Annunaki humanoids.

More Confederation outrage because... people were using free will?

Too many contradictions to take it seriously. Not to mention that the majority of the writing is about Earth history and past civilizations. Purely transient material per Ra.

RE: The Origins of Civilization Channeled by Mohammad - APeacefulWarrior - 05-08-2015

Yeah, sorry, I don't buy much/any of this. It's covered in negative terminology, and most of the information it offers - even if it were true- is basically useless trivia that has nothing to do with today's world or the upcoming harvest.

Also, I find it very hard to reconcile his claims about Christopher Columbus being enlightened when his colonies in the New World were ruled over tyrannically. He brutalized the natives so thoroughly that even his own bosses back in Spain were appalled by his actions. At one point he ended up in prison and came within an inch of having his lands and titles stripped specifically because of his brutal leadership. (nor were his sons much better)

But in the meantime, Jesus was a pervert who molested his mother? Really??

I find very little reason to put much stock in this, or to hear more about what this supposed Muhammed thinks. I really don't find his claims believable and, honestly, this seems more like celestial muckraking. It creates uncertainty and confusion, rather than clarity. THAT, is feel, is one of the truest indicators of a fundamentally negative message.