Bring4th
4th Density Pop Music. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: 4th Density Pop Music. (/showthread.php?tid=10870)

Pages: 1 2

4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 05-14-2015

A thread that focuses on Pop music that appears consonant with 4th Density positive. 

My first offering is titled "Wake Me Up" by Avicii.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 05-14-2015

And this one featuring the legendary guitarist and producer from Chic (70's Disco era), as well as the soulful, falsetto voice of Pharrell Williams.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - APeacefulWarrior - 05-14-2015

George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic. Accept no substitutes... 'coz it ain't nothin but a party, y'all.

See ya on the Mothership!

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2015

I think they're pretty good too.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - isis - 05-14-2015

I always liked this song...I think it's pop...

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - AnthroHeart - 05-14-2015

Isis, that reminds me of Owl City's Fireflies.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - isis - 05-14-2015

(05-14-2015, 01:47 PM)Gemini Wolf Wrote: Isis, that reminds me of Owl City's Fireflies.

A lot of people I know love Owl City. I like this song by them:

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Matt1 - 05-14-2015

Pop music tends to be more negative in nature from my experience. Blind conformity , the hive mind. The use of luciferian symbolism is over the top in most modern top chart songs. I wouldn't call it the music of 4th density.

(05-14-2015, 01:23 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: George Clinton and the Parliament Funkadelic.  Accept no substitutes... 'coz it ain't nothin but a party, y'all.

See ya on the Mothership!

(05-14-2015, 02:26 PM)Matt1 Wrote: Pop music tends to be more negative in nature from my experience. Blind conformity , the hive mind. The use of luciferian symbolism is over the top in most modern top chart songs. I wouldn't call it the music of 4th density.

Due to a glitch I was unable to post my reply above Matt. I agree to a great extent with you but believe there are exceptions. It is those exceptions that express truth and beauty that I am referring to.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Lighthead - 05-14-2015

This will be pop music when we fully transition into 4th density. I'm half-joking and half serious!! Tongue BigSmile Heart 

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - outerheaven - 05-14-2015

Well it doesn't really fit with the other suggestions proffered so far, but this was my initial thought:

Now that I think about it, I feel like I remember Mozart being referenced in the LOO but now I can't find any quotes. Am I imagining things? I thought Ra loved themselves some Mozart!

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - APeacefulWarrior - 05-15-2015

It wasn't Ra, but I remember a talk with Bashar where he said the first three minutes of Beethoven's 7th Symphony, second movement, was some of the most vibrationally perfect music ever composed and recommended meditating on it for healing.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Zachary - 05-15-2015

http://mixtapemonkey.com/74/frank-ocean-the-lonny-breaux-collection

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - dawnchorus - 05-29-2015

For no other reason than this song makes me feel as though I'm 4D already (as if I know what THAT means!) It just makes me so ... floaty. No idea what the words are, but they must be good, lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QoaPb3PoSWc

C Duncan - For

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Stranger - 05-29-2015

The sun was setting over Avalon
The last time we stood in the west
Suffering long time angels enraptured by Blake
Burn out the dross innocence captured again

Standing on the beach at sunset all the boats
All the boats keep moving slow
In the glory of the flashing light in the evenings glow

When will I ever learn to live in God?
When will I ever learn?
He gives me everything I need and more
When will I ever learn?

You brought it to my attention everything that was made in God
Down through centuries of great writings and paintings
Everything lives in God
Seen through architecture of great cathedrals
Down through the history of time
Is and was in the beginning and evermore shall be

When will I ever learn?
When will I ever learn?

Whatever it takes to fulfill his mission
That is the way we must go
But you've got to do it your own way
Tear down the old, bring up the new

And up on the hillside its quiet
Where the shepherd is tending his sheep
And over the mountains and the valleys
The countryside is so green
Standing on the highest hill with a sense of wonder
You can see everything is made in God
Head back down the roadside and give thanks for it all

When will I ever learn?
When will I ever learn?

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - isis - 05-29-2015

[removed]

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Stranger - 05-29-2015

In case it isn't clear, it's about spiritual seeking in a retreat/ashram.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Stranger - 05-30-2015

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - BlatzAdict - 05-30-2015

umm yea

Radioactive
Song by Imagine Dragons
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa, oh, oh
Whoa
I'm waking up to ash and dust
I wipe my brow and I sweat my rust
I'm breathing in the chemicals
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones
Enough to make my system blow
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Welcome to the new age, to the new age
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
Whoa, oh, oh, oh, oh, whoa, oh, oh, oh, I'm radioactive, radioactive
I raise my flag and dye my clothes
It's a revolution, I suppose
We're painted red to fit right in
Whoa
I'm breaking in, shaping up, then checking out on the prison bus
This is it, the apocalypse
Whoa
I'm waking up, I feel it in my bones

I can't help but get reminded of this song.

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 05-31-2015

(05-30-2015, 02:40 PM)BlatzAdict Wrote: I can't help but get reminded of this song.

Love this one too. Its one of those songs that gives me a sigh of relief when I hear it at work. Commercial radio stations are always played at work and it is sometimes challenging to tune out from it. But then a song like this comes on and I think to myself "Yes! I have been saved!"

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 06-18-2015

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - sunnysideup - 06-18-2015

Emeli is great. Have you heard her album, nio?

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 06-19-2015

@sunny'

Yes I actually got her album for Heidi in 2013. She covers John Lennon's 'Imagine' too which I thought was awesome. She has her second album due out this year, think I will buy that one as well!

Thanks for sharing bro'  Heart

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Furry rabbit - 06-22-2015

(06-19-2015, 06:46 AM)Nicholas Wrote: @sunny'

Yes I actually got her album for Heidi in 2013. She covers John Lennon's 'Imagine' too which I thought was awesome. She has her second album due out this year, think I will buy that one as well!

Thanks for sharing bro'  Heart

Oh heaven oh heaven then ill wait with good intentions x 

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 06-27-2015

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Lighthead - 07-28-2015

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Diana - 07-29-2015

@ Stranger: I love the song you posted by Robert Plant. Thank you. He seems to be as good as ever. However, I don't consider him or his former band Led Zeppelin "pop music." I would not have this song in the same category as some of the pop stuff here. Not to be nitpicking... Tongue

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Nicholas - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 04:28 PM)Diana Wrote: @ Stranger: I love the song you posted by Robert Plant. Thank you. He seems to be as good as ever. However, I don't consider him or his former band Led Zeppelin "pop music." I would not have this song in the same category as some of the pop stuff here. Not to be nitpicking... Tongue

lol Diana. Gee your a hard woman to please!

Yeah I cant believe I missed that song on here, but like the word 'truth', 'pop' music is also subject to interpretation. I mean any music that 'crossed over' and became popular was termed pop. Also, Robert Plant headlined at Glastonbury Festival in 2014, the UK's version of woodstock! Earlier on in contemporary music, any 'music of black origin' was termed pop and the rest was termed rock, so in the world of mainstream at least, both are now interchangable. Although I bet an army of puritans would put me right on that for an encyclopedia of reasons Tongue  

I think what is most notable by the various offerings here though is how such songs have, perhaps made a member feel  in their life? Thus shared it from that sense or perspective.

Ra only shared with us what 4th density was not, so that leaves us with a lot of room for interpretation...

RE: 4th Density Pop Music. - Diana - 07-29-2015

(07-29-2015, 05:14 PM)Nicholas Wrote:
(07-29-2015, 04:28 PM)Diana Wrote: @ Stranger: I love the song you posted by Robert Plant. Thank you. He seems to be as good as ever. However, I don't consider him or his former band Led Zeppelin "pop music." I would not have this song in the same category as some of the pop stuff here. Not to be nitpicking... Tongue

lol Diana. Gee your a hard woman to please!

Yeah I cant believe I missed that song on here, but like the word 'truth', 'pop' music is also subject to interpretation. I mean any music that 'crossed over' and became popular was termed pop. Also, Robert Plant headlined at Glastonbury Festival in 2014, the UK's version of woodstock! Earlier on in contemporary music, any 'music of black origin' was termed pop and the rest was termed rock, so in the world of mainstream at least, both are now interchangable. Although I bet an army of puritans would put me right on that for an encyclopedia of reasons Tongue  

I think what is most notable by the various offerings here though is how such songs have, perhaps made a member feel  in their life? Thus shared it from that sense or perspective.

Ra only shared with us what 4th density was not, so that leaves us with a lot of room for interpretation...

I don't mean to be hard to please. Smile

I admittedly have a strong dislike of pop culture and "popular" media. There is so much brainwashing and unconsciousness in it all. This is a judgment on my part but I do try to stay openminded.