Bring4th
2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines (/showthread.php?tid=11056)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Plenum - 06-06-2015

since this is a topic that seems to be quite active recently, it's also worth noting that a Question on the issue was put to Q'uo in 2011.

http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2011/2011_0305.aspx

Q'uo

W: (Reading from G’s notes.) S in Japan asks, “Q’uo, I am really nervous about vaccinating my newborn child. There are two schools of thought on the issue: one that says that vaccination is not only safe but necessary; the other which feels that vaccinations are extremely harmful. I find I can’t trust 100% what either side says and there is evidence for and against both positions. How can a parent make a decision on taking or not taking an action that, once taken, is irreversible and may lead to cognitive and/or health defects, but if not taken may result in the death or disability of a child due to disease, not to mention loss of a child through prosecution and over-zealous child-welfare legislation. What are the spiritual principles involved?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. In working with questions such as whether or not to vaccinate a child that is within your care, the spiritual principle involved is free will. Because the child is not capable of coming to a reasoned decision concerning such issues, as in so many things for a parent, it falls upon the parent to make such decisions for the young one.

We look in this instrument’s mind and see that this instrument has been selective in her choice of vaccinations. She has had experience with live vaccine that indicate that she is prone to having adverse reactions to such, whereas with a non-live vaccine or a dead vaccine, the possibility of receiving an adverse reaction is minimized.

However, this does not speak to your free will. It is well to be logical and do the research involved. It is well indeed to be informed in every way. And yet, as you say, in human affairs there is often no possibility of certainty. While there is no spiritual principle involved in the giving of vaccines, that being in the province of the body complex, it is important that you feel that you are doing the appropriate thing for the child.

Consequently, you must take this into your heart after you have learned all the facts that you can. Ponder the resonance of offering the child this healing modality, and we would suggest that for each type of vaccine you move through this process of consulting your rational and linear mind, your intellect, and consulting the wisdom of your heart. For often the heart knows things that it cannot say.

We do not encourage blind movements with no intellectual content, but rather a balanced approach, for you maintain the freedom of your will until you have learned all you can. And then you have pursued your own deepest feelings. We are not saying move with surface emotions or move impulsively, but there is the need to do the best that you can for your child and so it is worth it to move through this process of discernment, using all of the equipment that you have—all of your resources: your intellect, your insight, favoring neither and finding consensus.

It can be said that some things simply are not spiritual, and yet all that there is is composed of love, so how can anything not be spiritual? Spirit exists in all things—in the vaccine, in your child, in the rocks and the sky. And out of all of these gifts of spirit come responsibilities and duties that are an honor to have. And yet it cannot be said that there is no work involved in raising a child.

So, offer this matter and all matters the best of yourself. Be generous. Take the time so that the decision that you come to will be that with which you can live from now on. We thank you for this query.

- -

end transcript

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - APeacefulWarrior - 06-07-2015

Boy, that was a lot of words to say "You'll have to work that one out for yourself." Smile

That said, I do think there's still something instructive even in these sorts of non-answers, at least in terms of things deliberately not said. Which is a rather backwards way of saying, if Q'uo thought vaccines were dangerous or spiritually-damaging beyond the scientifically known effects, he presumably would have said so directly.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Monica - 06-07-2015

(06-07-2015, 02:47 PM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Boy, that was a lot of words to say "You'll have to work that one out for yourself."  Smile

That said, I do think there's still something instructive even in these sorts of non-answers, at least in terms of things deliberately not said.  Which is a rather backwards way of saying, if Q'uo thought vaccines were dangerous or spiritually-damaging beyond the scientifically known effects, he presumably would have said so directly.

Not necessarily. Not even Ra did that. Ra avoided telling us conclusively such things, in their ongoing effort to preserve free will and minimize distortion.

Plus, we must keep in mind that, unlike the Ra Material, Q'uo was consciously channeled, and all conscious channelings are susceptible to the biases of the channel. I perceive a flavor of Carla here, in the references to the body, particularly the statement It can be said that some things simply are not spiritual.

I'd say that this was a reasonably clear transmission, precisely because no clear answer was given one way or the other.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Minyatur - 06-07-2015

It is unwise to tell others how they should perceive things in a manner that would not allow them to distill it for themselves.

In this case my guess would be that the focus is brought unto the intentions rather than the cause/effect.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Jeremy - 06-07-2015

I get the feeling that they are saying that if you can through the motions and you still feel it's best to use this healing modality for the sake of your child then so be it. Consequently, if you arrive at the opposite conclusion, go that way. If a parents weighs the pros and cons using a risk to benefit analysis, they seem to convey that one can do no harm if their hearts intention is to protect the child.

I'm not entirely sure it can't have harm, but let's say a parent has a strong fear of the vaccine and still go with the flow and let his child have it. The event is surely not positively polarized which gives it a greater chance of negative impact.

With or without the parent's intent, there may be negative intentions within the vaccine already.

Yet here we all are most presumably all vaccinated Smile

(06-07-2015, 06:50 PM)Jeremy Wrote: Yet here we all are most presumably all vaccinated Smile

We can make different choices for our children, than our parents did. Many of us are.

And that's your free will to choose. I'm not judging one for making what they believe is a positive choice for their children. Risk vs benefit is what I say

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Shawnna - 06-07-2015

(06-06-2015, 10:43 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: since this is a topic that seems to be quite active recently, it's also worth noting that a Question on the issue was put to Q'uo in 2011.

We are those of Q’uo, {snip}
Consequently, you must take this into your heart after you have learned all the facts that you can. Ponder the resonance of offering the child this healing modality, and we would suggest that for each type of vaccine you move through this process of consulting your rational and linear mind, your intellect, and consulting the wisdom of your heart. For often the heart knows things that it cannot say.

{snip}
end transcript

Q'uo refers to vaccines as a healing modality - very true.

[Image: nod.gif]

(06-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Shawnna Wrote: Q'uo refers to vaccines as a healing modality - very true.

Are you now suggesting that vaccines actually heal, in addition to preventing disease?

All consciously channeled information is susceptible to the channel's bias. Carla was an exceptionally clear channel, in my opinion, but not 100% without bias. Carla subscribed to the conventional medical model.

(06-07-2015, 08:51 PM)Shawnna Wrote:
(06-06-2015, 10:43 PM)Bring4th_Plenum Wrote: since this is a topic that seems to be quite active recently, it's also worth noting that a Question on the issue was put to Q'uo in 2011.

We are those of Q’uo, {snip}

{snip}
end transcript

Q'uo refers to vaccines as a healing modality - very true.

[Image: nod.gif]

It is reffered as our societies do refer to it. The whole quote puts much more emphasis upon thinking and distilling it than saying it heals. 

If it was just a transient matter, it would've been said so but instead the quote reflects that there is something to think about with much consideration. It also makes it clear that this process should be done with each vaccines as to not necessarily label all of them as "good" nor "bad". That does hint that there ought to be "bad" ones among them.

Personally I'd say Monica is somewhat "intense" about the importance of the well being of the body in a spiritual manner just as about the ethics of our societies, but she surely isn't wrong in what she says. And in what she knows, she tries to make others aware of what they unconsciously are dealing with and creating as a reality.

You can not care because of the minimal risk for yourself and also not care about the more minimal spiritual impacts it has, but denying it is lying to yourself.

Personally I don't care so much, I take in a lot of toxins which hinders my energy field because that is my own choice. But I would surely not say she is wrong.

(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: It is reffered as our societies do refer to it. The whole quote puts much more emphasis upon thinking and distilling it than saying it heals. 

I interpreted that term as 'healthcare modality' which has a totally different meaning that 'healing' which infers healing a condition. My guess is that this particular Q'uote had a bit of distortion.

(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Personally I'd say Monica is somewhat "intense"

Heh, I'm rather intense about everything! I guess I'm just an intense person!  Tongue

(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: about the importance of the well being of the body in a spiritual manner

Carla told me (on the radio show) a number of times that the physical body was 'just a vehicle' and to be dealt with 'mechanically' whereas I see it as another layer of our being, and can be affected emotionally and spiritually, and the energy can go in either direction (ie. the body affecting the mind/spirit and the mind/spirit affecting the body...3 aspects to the mind/body/spirit complex).

It's understandable that she might have different views about it, given her physical catalysts.

(06-07-2015, 10:09 PM)Monica Wrote:
(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: It is reffered as our societies do refer to it. The whole quote puts much more emphasis upon thinking and distilling it than saying it heals. 

I interpreted that term as 'healthcare modality' which has a totally different meaning that 'healing' which infers healing a condition. My guess is that this particular Q'uote had a bit of distortion.

That's also how I saw it, especially with the use of the word modality which present it as nothing more than a human custom.

(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Personally I'd say Monica is somewhat "intense"

Heh, I'm rather intense about everything! I guess I'm just an intense person!  Tongue

I've put it inbetween quotes because I do not think it's a bad thing. Things would be dull without intense people. Smile They are bringers of movement and change in others.

(06-07-2015, 09:49 PM)Minyatur Wrote: about the importance of the well being of the body in a spiritual manner

Carla told me (on the radio show) a number of times that the physical body was 'just a vehicle' and to be dealt with 'mechanically' whereas I see it as another layer of our being, and can be affected emotionally and spiritually, and the energy can go in either direction (ie. the body affecting the mind/spirit and the mind/spirit affecting the body...3 aspects to the mind/body/spirit complex).

It's understandable that she might have different views about it, given her physical catalysts.

Well you are right in many ways. Our body has a direct impact upon our awareness in our mind about our soul, which is what I spoke of as mininal spiritual impacts. There is much efforts put into clouding awareness through the body.

I'd say that saying the body is just a vehicle, althought that it seems true from the Higher perspective of the soul, also is very untrue. Our body is a planet-like entity of itself of which we are the assigned God holding responsability of it. To say that the body is only a vehicule would mean this planet also is only a vehicle just as the solar system would be nothing more than a vehicule just as this Universe would also be seen as nothing more than a vehicule. Not untrue, but kind of diminishing the smaller worlds and our responsabilities toward them as Creators. What is done with it is up to the self to decide, but being conscious about it seems important to me.

(06-07-2015, 10:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote: That's also how I saw it, especially with the use of the word modality which present it as nothing more than a human custom.

Exactly. So the use of the word didn't really carry any weight...they might just as easily have chosen 'healthcare system' or something like that.

(06-07-2015, 10:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote: I've put it inbetween quotes because I do not think it's a bad thing. Things would be dull without intense people. Smile They are bringers of movement and change in others.

Smile

(06-07-2015, 10:25 PM)Minyatur Wrote: Well you are right in many ways. Our body has a direct impact upon our awareness in our mind about our soul, which is what I spoke of as mininal spiritual impacts. There is much efforts put into clouding awareness through the body.

I'd say that saying the body is just a vehicle, althought that it seems true from the Higher perspective of the soul, also is very untrue. Our body is a planet-like entity of itself of which we are the assigned God holding responsability of it. To say that the body is only a vehicule would mean this planet also is only a vehicle just as the solar system would be nothing more than a vehicule just as this Universe would also be seen as nothing more than a vehicule. Not untrue, but kind of diminishing the smaller worlds and our responsabilities toward them as Creators. What is done with it is up to the self to decide, but being conscious about it seems important to me.

Yes, exactly! Our body has more microorganisms in it than actual human cells! We are 90% microorganisms and only 10% human!

Plus, we know from quantum physics (particularly the work of Nassim Haramein) that the Universe is both infinitely large AND infinitely small...

Quote:To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

from Auguries of Innocence BY WILLIAM BLAKE

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - isis - 06-07-2015

(06-07-2015, 10:39 PM)Monica Wrote:
Quote:To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour

from Auguries of Innocence BY WILLIAM BLAKE

Wow. I just reread that poem earlier today for the 1st time in years.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Monica - 06-08-2015

(06-07-2015, 11:00 PM)isis Wrote: Wow. I just reread that poem earlier today for the 1st time in years.

I love synchronicities!

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Naeteeri - 02-15-2017

I'll just leave this here, without comment.

https://twitter.com/HarvardChanSPH/status/831989214757523456

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-15-2017

These things are never so black and white sadly.

One group says they're harmless then

BOOM
https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/data/index.html
https://vaers.hhs.gov/data/data
https://www.hrsa.gov/vaccinecompensation/vaccineinjurytable.pdf

Another say's they're dangerous, then get caught lying, overstating, dramatizing, and using other information to manipulate the appearance of their own information.  BUT THEN major companies get caught doing the same thing, including influencing research to favor their agenda.

So the truth is heavily obscured in this matter.

Not trying to start anything, just think some balance is necessary.  Vaccines contain risks, they might not be as severe as some people describe them, but they still exist and are documented.

And if you aren't scared to look at a website with the following name: http://www.stopmandatoryvaccination.com/vaccine-dangers/
Consider doing so, just follow on with your own research to determine what is over-stated appeals to fear, and what is legitimate.

I personally believe vaccines are a viable solution to many problems, but I recognize their dangers and believe the creators and distributors of them should be heavily regulated.

Happy discerning the truth Heart

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - isis - 02-16-2017

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - xise - 02-17-2017

So one fundamental concept that seems to apply when asking for guidance from my personal experience: If you're asking about a personally chosen lesson - especially a pre-incarnatively selected lesson - often the answer will be vague and not clear cut as to not interfere with free will and with learning. You selected this lesson after all and so you often have to learn it fully on your own, with only generic advice given in guidance (which fits perfectly with Q'uo's answer here).

I'd also posit that societies/collective consciousnesses can also select lessons (such as a city, state, or nation collective, such as Atlantis or the US) , and I believe that asking questions about collectively selected lessons would also give answers that are vague and not clear cut as to not interfere with free will and learning.

In addition to all the reasons above, maybe Q'uo thought, for the reasons described below, that the answer was already obvious and therefore previously ignored by the questioner, and so in order to preserve the free will choice to ignore pertinent logic and information on the topic, decided to give a vague answer:
  1. For anyone who has studied and paid attention the theory of pathology and disease put forth by the Ra channelings, it's obvious that the idea that a healthy person is 'dangerous' and 'risking death' by not undergoing vaccination is ridiculous from the spiritual perspective, given what Ra has said that everybody is completely whole as is and has at any instant the ability to recognise that and be completely healed. 
  2. From a common-sense perspective to argue a healthy creature, is at risk and dangerous to others because it doesn't get what you claim is a medical upgrade to its immune system turns basic language and basic theories of health on their head.
  3. In addition to the fact that there are studies coming to linking the both ingredient preservatives and non-ingredient containments in vaccines such as roundup as the causal mechanism for many of these neurological impairments and death - though not sure how many there were in 2011: Researchers examining 44 samples of 30 different vaccines found dangerous contaminants, including red blood cells in one vaccine and metal toxicants in every single sample tested & Vaccines found to be tainted with Monsanto's Roundup?
  4. Or a basic analysis of the incentives involved in vaccination shows that corruption in the vaccination market is inevitable (massive market size, industry influencing CDC etc so industry is regulating industry, doctors offices have monetary incentives for vaccination, pharma ads make a huge portion of cable tv earnings, in the US vaccine manufacturers are immune to liability and claims of bad vaccines are tried in a special/close court where pharma doesn't admit fault and compensation is paid by the US gov't since 1980s, which by coincidence is when # of vaccines and % of autism started dramatically rising).
  5. An analysis of the history of pharma companies clearly shows them as corrupt and willing to kill people to make profit: Bayer Sells Knowingly Sells Drug Infected with AIDs
  6. The scientific community has been significantly influenced by its ties to funding and corporations, significantly influencing studies (Remember those studies by Big Tobacco - No one lost their jobs so this is no surprise) : The Water Next Time: Professor Who Helped Expose Crisis in Flint Says Public Science Is Broken (One of Many Articles on this Subject)
-----

One of my top political issues is ensuring containment-free, pure food, water and medicine - which is amazingly hard to do in the US, sadly.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-18-2017

While I agree with you xise, I find whenever I talk and share such as you have, the woodwork is emptied and the people with pitchforks come out to accuse me of fear mongering and endangering their children because no 'scientifically valid research on the subject exists' or 'I'm ignorant of the science of vaccines' or my favorite personally: 'you are a menace to the health of children and should be locked up for biological terrorism for your disinformation campaign and perpetuation of disease'.

So like, fight the good fight, but don't become the monster as you fight the big pharma monster.

Love you, may your spreading awareness be protected by your love and compassion Heart

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - xise - 02-18-2017

Another recent release from the Robert F. Kennedy Jr.'s 2-15-17 Press Conference: Robert Kennedy on the Science: Quotes from Press Conference

"This pile is 81 studies that link thimerosal exposure to autism. And this is the pile that shows thimerosal is safe. Zero. Not one. None. None that even pretends to.  So why is it that journalists have been telling us that there’s lots of science out there? Because they’re accepting the word of people at CDC. There are four separate federal studies that have painted CDC vaccine division as a cesspool of corruption. CDC is a vaccine company. It owns fifty-six vaccines. …The people who make decisions in that agency have also financial ties—and the inspector general at HHS found that up to 97 percent of the people making decisions about vaccine policy either own stock in vaccine companies or are otherwise financially entangled with the vaccine industry.…"

-----

And remember, this is the same Robert F. Kennedy Jr.: "Mr. Kennedy was named one of Time magazine’s “Heroes for the Planet” for his success helping Riverkeeper lead the fight to restore the Hudson River." 

And thimerosal is still in some vaccines, though the evidence in general is pointing to all the non-active ingredients - preservative and containments - as the mechanism by which neurological developmental damage occurs. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that if you lower safety standards on vaccines as they did in 80s (they now use a public safety standard rather than traditional medicine standard), vaccines get more unsafe.

It's funny how people still think science is above being influenced, just look at American marijuana studies. After 60 some years, they're finally coming around, and arguably there were fewer incentives involved to twist marijuana findings than vaccine safety studies. Really, there are numerous examples of the last century of science being influenced by those in power or are in a position to profit.

I think all 'we' really want is safe vaccines. Vaccines free of pesticides, containments, preservatives, metals, mercury, aluminum and other non-active ingredients. If you're pro-organic, you're actually for vaccine safety, you just haven't realized it yet  Tongue

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - xise - 02-19-2017

Top 20 Pharma spent 511M in 2015 to advertise on CBS ; CBS's 2015 Advertising Revenue was 5.82B ;  CBS's 2015 Net Revenue was 13.89B and Net Profit was 1.62B   

So basically, in 2015, Top 20 Pharma made up about 9% of CBS's 2015 advertising revenue. Hard to get a full breakdown, but I'd bet that on a per-industry basis, pharma is the #1 or #2 advertiser on CBS. Also interesting to see Fox's share is so low, given it has the most viewers ( Fox Maintains its #1 Viewership Spot for 14th Year in a Row as of 2015 ; Note Fox also ran that highly Bayer-unfriendly clip in 2006 that's linked above).

________ - GentleWanderer - 02-20-2017

_______

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-20-2017

I can't view the link, for starters its in french, and thanks to google chromes translate function, it says I've exceeded the maximum number of pages that can be viewed.

Care to copy and paste? Or rewrite it if you can't do that?

________ - GentleWanderer - 02-20-2017

________

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 02-20-2017

YES BigSmile

Thank you Heart

EDIT: Very interesting. I wonder if I can find more of these health suggestions made by Cayce, they intrigue me~

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - caycegal - 03-15-2017

Q'uo

W: (Reading from G’s notes.) S in Japan asks, “Q’uo, I am really nervous about vaccinating my newborn child. There are two schools of thought on the issue: one that says that vaccination is not only safe but necessary; the other which feels that vaccinations are extremely harmful. I find I can’t trust 100% what either side says and there is evidence for and against both positions. How can a parent make a decision on taking or not taking an action that, once taken, is irreversible and may lead to cognitive and/or health defects, but if not taken may result in the death or disability of a child due to disease, not to mention loss of a child through prosecution and over-zealous child-welfare legislation. What are the spiritual principles involved?”

We are those of Q’uo, and are aware of your query. In working with questions such as whether or not to vaccinate a child that is within your care, the spiritual principle involved is free will. Because the child is not capable of coming to a reasoned decision concerning such issues, as in so many things for a parent, it falls upon the parent to make such decisions for the young one.

We look in this instrument’s mind and see that this instrument has been selective in her choice of vaccinations. She has had experience with live vaccine that indicate that she is prone to having adverse reactions to such, whereas with a non-live vaccine or a dead vaccine, the possibility of receiving an adverse reaction is minimized.

However, this does not speak to your free will. It is well to be logical and do the research involved. It is well indeed to be informed in every way. And yet, as you say, in human affairs there is often no possibility of certainty. While there is no spiritual principle involved in the giving of vaccines, that being in the province of the body complex, it is important that you feel that you are doing the appropriate thing for the child.

We do not encourage blind movements with no intellectual content, but rather a balanced approach, for you maintain the freedom of your will until you have learned all you can. And then you have pursued your own deepest feelings. We are not saying move with surface emotions or move impulsively, but there is the need to do the best that you can for your child and so it is worth it to move through this process of discernment, using all of the equipment that you have—all of your resources: your intellect, your insight, favoring neither and finding consensus.

It can be said that some things simply are not spiritual, and yet all that there is is composed of love, so how can anything not be spiritual? Spirit exists in all things—in the vaccine, in your child, in the rocks and the sky. And out of all of these gifts of spirit come responsibilities and duties that are an honor to have. And yet it cannot be said that there is no work involved in raising a child.

So, offer this matter and all matters the best of yourself. Be generous. Take the time so that the decision that you come to will be that with which you can live from now on. We thank you for this query.

- -

end transcript
We used to worry a lot about Polio. When the vaccine came along it was a big relief.  I do have friends who suffered from Polio, before the days of the vaccine.  My belief is that they are inventing vaccines like crazy now for all kinds of things, inspired by profit motive.  As Q'uo said, you need to study, then make a decision about a particular vaccine.  They are not all good or all bad.  Also the situation can differ from individual to individual.

RE: 2011.03.05 Q'uo on Vaccines - xise - 03-16-2017

Re: Polio Vaccine

I think pure, safe vaccines are the best of all worlds.

That being said, if you look at the data of disease mortality over time versus vaccination introduction, the data seems to suggests that it was sanitation, antibiotics, and improved water quality that reduced death from many of theses diseases much more so than vaccines (of particular note is how scarlet fever and typhoid fever - for which there is no vaccine for the years studied - follows the same decreasing slope of mortality over each decade similarly to those diseases for which there are vaccines):

[Image: fivedecline.jpg]

[Image: polio-vaccine.jpg]
[Image: us-measles.jpg]

[Image: VaccinationChart.gif]