Bring4th
New York City, NY - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: New York City, NY (/showthread.php?tid=1129)

Pages: 1 2

New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 04-21-2010

Blush I'm fairly new to these forums. I never really felt like it was right for me to participate at least until I finished reading Law of One.

Anyone around the New York City area up for discussing Law of One?
My name is Felix and ever since I finished reading as of last week, I even made a Facebook group on the Confederation in Service to the One Infinite Creator. It's going to be the greatest wanderer resource and compendium EVER!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=116899558336171

I'm posting various videos on Ascension, and it's links to the political, technological and spiritual worlds.
As well as tracking the downfall of the Rockerfellers which will herald UFO Disclosure which will inevitably lead to a mass awakening of our spiritual nature.

Also, my only rule for the facebook group is, no fear based posts. no doom and gloom.

Amitoufu BigSmile

RE: New York City, NY - JoshC - 04-21-2010

Hi! Well now that you've finished reading TLOO the real initiation begins... Monica, Steve wanna get the altar prepared? Nah jk :p I'm in Cali so we can't exactly form a weekend study group, but maybe some time!

I'll join that facebook group in two shakes of a something, and since everyone is a unique manifestation of the Creator, your participation in this forum will always be welcome as you have something none of us do (I wonder if I'm allowed to say this o.o)! I see you follow Wilcock too Smile

Peace, Love, Light and Namasté

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 04-21-2010

hahahaha

RE: New York City, NY - Cyclops - 04-21-2010

I'm in Brooklyn NY.

RE: New York City, NY - Paws4parker - 04-21-2010

Welcome to the forum here BlatzAdict. You'll find it enlightening I'm sure. Sorry, but I live on the other side of the country in Southern California. But, I did just join your page on Facebook, as I am on there regularly. I look forward to keeping up with that page...as I regularly post links on my profile through Facebook, on enlightenment and ascension, along with other informational videos that can help in trying to waken others to what's going on in our lives, so they may choose a better path for themselves and gain more awareness. Again welcome...Peace, Karen

(04-21-2010, 12:08 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: Blush I'm fairly new to these forums. I never really felt like it was right for me to participate at least until I finished reading Law of One.

Anyone around the New York City area up for discussing Law of One?
My name is Felix and ever since I finished reading as of last week, I even made a Facebook group on the Confederation in Service to the One Infinite Creator. It's going to be the greatest wanderer resource and compendium EVER!

http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=116899558336171

I'm posting various videos on Ascension, and it's links to the political, technological and spiritual worlds.
As well as tracking the downfall of the Rockerfellers which will herald UFO Disclosure which will inevitably lead to a mass awakening of our spiritual nature.

Also, my only rule for the facebook group is, no fear based posts. no doom and gloom.

Amitoufu BigSmile

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 04-21-2010

oh wow. I feel so many good vibes coming from all of you.

@ cyclops feel free to add me on facebook and then we can meet up sometime

@paws4parker wow thanks for joining my group. Truth be told I was very hesitant to start my own group at first. I was fed up with other spiritual groups who saturated the airwaves with fear based posts of doom and disaster. Even got psychically attacked in what seemed like some Service to Self Entity that felt the need to thwart me. It felt like a drilling in my brain.

Please feel free to post whatever you feel will help with enlightening us all. BigSmile

RE: New York City, NY - gharghur - 08-20-2010

Hi!
Nice to see some NYC people here.

RE: New York City, NY - LsavedSmeD - 08-20-2010

Welcome!

I'm in Philadelphia, Pa. Just a train ride away.

By the way I been playing acoustic guitar for awhile, good luck.

Love and Light brotha!

RE: New York City, NY - Questioner - 08-20-2010

(04-21-2010, 12:08 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: Blush I'm fairly new to these forums. I never really felt like it was right for me to participate at least until I finished reading Law of One.

I missed this thread earlier. Welcome Blatz! If you are still around, please feel welcome to join in with any level of understanding or questions. If you want to start with "Just what did Ra mean by 'Hello'?" that is fine! Look around the forum and you will see that even the old-time regulars learn new things, study more and discover entire passages they never noticed before. Ra is millions of years ahead of us so that makes us all beginners when it comes to the Law of One.

RE: New York City, NY - gharghur - 08-20-2010

(08-20-2010, 04:16 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: Welcome!

I'm in Philadelphia, Pa. Just a train ride away.

By the way I been playing acoustic guitar for awhile, good luck.

Love and Light brotha!

When we get something going we'll invite ya!
namaste
(08-20-2010, 04:20 PM)Questioner Wrote:

I missed this thread earlier. Welcome Blatz! If you are still around, please feel welcome to join in with any level of understanding or questions. If you want to start with "Just what did Ra mean by 'Hello'?" that is fine! Look around the forum and you will see that even the old-time regulars learn new things, study more and discover entire passages they never noticed before. Ra is millions of years ahead of us so that makes us all beginners when it comes to the Law of One.

Are you the same Questioner that wrote that very nice piece on Don Elkins some time ago?
namaste

RE: New York City, NY - Questioner - 08-20-2010

Yes, thanks for the kind words.

RE: New York City, NY - daniel90 - 09-07-2010

I live in midmanhatan BigSmile!

I just found out about the Law of One and the Ra channelings a week ago since then i've already finished the first volume of the books and today im finishing the second.

I just can't get enought of it! im obsessed in the positive sense!

i would love to participate and found other entusiastics Smile

sinserly

Daniel

RE: New York City, NY - gharghur - 09-07-2010

(09-07-2010, 01:31 PM)daniel90 Wrote: I live in midmanhatan BigSmile!

I just found out about the Law of One and the Ra channelings a week ago since then i've already finished the first volume of the books and today im finishing the second.

sinserly

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the group.
If you need any help you can contact me at caldaro@msn.com
namaste

RE: New York City, NY - Questioner - 09-08-2010

Hi Daniel90, thanks for joining the forum. Wow, you are a fast reader by nature... or just got totally drawn into books that have a spiritual resonance for you. Either way I'm glad you signed up so we can share our perspectives and learn from each other. Do any key ideas stand out yet for you, or is it too early in your studies to say?

RE: New York City, NY - daniel90 - 09-15-2010

Thank you Smile yes many ideas resonate with me such as oness ,experience , wanderers, respecting and honoring what most of us pereceive as selfservice or negativity and much more

Im on the 4th book now and have many questions !

thank you for creating this page and all the work Smile

Daniel
(09-07-2010, 02:01 PM)gharghur Wrote:
(09-07-2010, 01:31 PM)daniel90 Wrote: I live in midmanhatan BigSmile!

sinserly

Daniel

Hi Daniel,
Welcome to the group.
If you need any help you can contact me at caldaro@msn.com
namaste

thank you ghargur very kind of your part Smile

im still in book 4 i do need help with some questions

thank you!

Daniel

RE: New York City, NY - AnthroHeart - 09-15-2010

I also like the reference site http://www.spiritofra.com/Ra-section%201.htm

I don't believe it's affiliated with L/L Research. Though it does summarize the important points of the Ra Material very nicely.

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 09-29-2010

I'd love to organize or participate in some kind of LOO study group or something similar along the lines of it.

my email is BlatzAdict@gmail.com

I live in Queens, about an hour train ride away from Manhattan
i really should check this thread more often Tongue

RE: New York City, NY - gharghur - 09-30-2010

(09-29-2010, 01:35 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: I'd love to organize or participate in some kind of LOO study group or something similar along the lines of it.

my email is BlatzAdict@gmail.com

I live in Queens, about an hour train ride away from Manhattan
i really should check this thread more often Tongue

Hi Blatz,
Sounds good, would participate as well, but not host.
namaste

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 09-30-2010

when i can set up something more concrete I'll set it up. whats a day everyone is free?

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 10-13-2010

thank you

RE: New York City, NY - Questioner - 10-16-2010

Moderator edit: Questioner's post is in response to a spambot post that has since been deleted.

Blatz, "Joshua" in another post said "hello my name is talhia." It's a pretty blatant spambot. I recommend that if there is any private message or Facebook contact from this poster, you delete, block, disinfect etc. These annoying nitwits pop up here now and then, with either a really dumb search algorithm for canned messages, or a not too articulate person who tries to slide inane messages in here to deliver advertising spam through a future update to their posts.

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 10-16-2010

thanks for looking out good buddies ^_^
though i don't think anyone's tried to add me recently.
though 1 person did join the confederation of planets in service to the one infinite creator group
so that always makes me happy!!!!!

*begin shameless advertising*
it's my repository of 2012 info with videos from camelot, and different things i try to find worth posting.
only thing is i wish more people would post things inspirational educational and otherwise.. i wonder if they are scared too
if so what is a good way to make an unscary environment?\
u guys tell me Smile

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=logo#!/group.php?gid=116899558336171

I send my love
Felix

RE: New York City, NY - Questioner - 10-17-2010

(10-16-2010, 02:08 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: though 1 person did join the confederation of planets in service to the one infinite creator

That's a surprise - I thought only whole planetary societies could join. Maybe they're now accepting freelance members. BigSmile

Gaia
Let's see if these creatures learn this time...
About 25,000 years ago

Gaia
Hey, they got fire, speech, and lasers. They're coming along...
About 15,000 years ago

Gaia likes Atlantis and 5 other civilizations
About 10,000 years ago

Gaia likes The Confederation In Service, At Saturn
About 5,000 years ago

Gaia and Ra are now friends
Gaia
Thanks for stopping by golden buddies!
About 3,500 years ago

Gaia and Third Reich are no longer friends

Gaia
Ouch, kids, that hurts! Stop that roughhousing!
About 70 years ago

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 03-04-2011

(10-17-2010, 12:42 AM)Questioner Wrote:
(10-16-2010, 02:08 AM)BlatzAdict Wrote: though 1 person did join the confederation of planets in service to the one infinite creator

That's a surprise - I thought only whole planetary societies could join. Maybe they're now accepting freelance members. BigSmile

Gaia
Let's see if these creatures learn this time...
About 25,000 years ago

Gaia
Hey, they got fire, speech, and lasers. They're coming along...
About 15,000 years ago

Gaia likes Atlantis and 5 other civilizations
About 10,000 years ago

Gaia likes The Confederation In Service, At Saturn
About 5,000 years ago

Gaia and Ra are now friends
Gaia
Thanks for stopping by golden buddies!
About 3,500 years ago

Gaia and Third Reich are no longer friends

Gaia
Ouch, kids, that hurts! Stop that roughhousing!
About 70 years ago

maybe you should make a twitter account for gaia. cause it kinda sounds like that hahaha

RE: New York City, NY - Ocean - 03-10-2011

i love facebook humor.

RE: New York City, NY - godwide_void - 08-10-2011

I live over in Queens, NY. I know of nobody around me familiar with the LOO material. Sad

RE: New York City, NY - etm567 - 09-19-2011

(08-10-2011, 01:05 PM)godwide_void Wrote: I live over in Queens, NY. I know of nobody around me familiar with the LOO material. Sad
I'm new to this forum, and I live in West Orange, NJ, just about 20 miles from Manhattan.

I am interested in getting together with like minded folk in the area. Let me see, I'm an older female. I read LOO about five years ago or so, maybe more, but have never found anyone to share it with.

Used to type transcripts for Camelot, until they broke up.

I have a car. I just can't afford to make the trip to NY very often, because the tolls are getting kind of high. But it's a straight shot for me to go into Manhattan by the Holland Tunnel and across to the Williamsburg Bridge. I had a good friend who lived there, who sadly just moved back go Germany.

So, are there enough New Yorkers to have a get together? I haven't looked for folks from NJ yet.

ETM

RE: New York City, NY - BlatzAdict - 09-19-2011

sorry guys I've since moved to Austin Texas.. if anyone else would like to utilize this thread for meeting up in the greater NYC area feel free. Smile

Love & Light

RE: New York City, NY - etm567 - 09-20-2011

Well, boo hoo. But thanks for replying.

RE: New York City, NY - godwide_void - 11-23-2011

Ah, sucks BlatzAdict! I haven't moved from NYC yet, but I don't think there's enough people for a group gathering ETM. Sad