Bring4th
Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Art, Media, & Entertainment (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=40)
+--- Thread: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects (/showthread.php?tid=12540)

Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Plenum - 02-20-2016

this comes from Graphic Designer Brian Pollett:

psybry.net

These are depictions of perceived drug effects using a common template, as a baseline.

Day 1 - Butylone

[Image: 2CtoZlb.jpg]

Day 2 - G.H.B.

[Image: h399wSR.jpg]

Day 3 - Codeine

[Image: JdmwEDi.jpg]

Day 4 - T.H.C.

[Image: L2EVa9R.jpg]

Day 5 - Alcohol

[Image: PxslRi8.jpg]

Day 6 - Nitrous

[Image: K3GyH5D.jpg]

Day 7- Cocaine

[Image: qinIyEu.jpg]

Day 8 - Psilocybin

[Image: C2F76ZY.jpg]

Day 9 - 4-HO-MIPT

[Image: YPD0iBb.jpg]

Day 10 - Poppers

[Image: 2rZAQid.jpg]

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Plenum - 02-20-2016

Day 11 - DMT

[Image: kzuFriL.jpg]

Day 12 - Ether

[Image: zhu9iLe.jpg]

Day 13 - 25I

[Image: r7u5zvc.jpg]

Day 14 - MXE

[Image: tPeuubH.jpg]

Day 15 - MDMA

[Image: xN7Ydfv.jpg]

Day 16 - Amphetamine

[Image: iEwsGju.jpg]

Day 17 - Mescaline

[Image: 1CdT5K0.jpg]

Day 18 - Ketamine

[Image: L4igIqo.jpg]

Day 19 - LSD

[Image: 3kaOyKk.jpg]

Day 20 - Love

[Image: 5HRK7cN.jpg]

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Night Owl - 02-20-2016

Have you done all of those plenum?

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Plenum - 02-20-2016

lol matrix.  I probably know someone who's done a fair proportion of those 20 ... but as for me, that's not the kind of exploration that I've done this lifetime.  Mind you - given different circumstances, I would be extremely tempted to test these substances, and use myself as a test lab.  But, as it stands, that was not in the programming for this lifetime, so I leave the experimentation to other souls.

in terms of the above images, the MDMA one is pretty awesome (#15).  

I've tried MDMA. one of the best experience in my life. It feels like your heart chakra opens completely and you become pure love. You see distortions and boudaries between people and you can just ignore them. You connect with the purest form of each individual and yet you stay yourself. At first I tought why isn't the first image associated with mdma. With the heart taking most of the picture I would assume it fits better. This is a chemical drug so nobody should do too much but I definitly encourage you to try it once if you have an opportunity and are interested in experiences. I can't imagine someone having a bad experience with that. It's definitly a social drug. Doing that alone is meaningless.

On a side note I don't know many of those drugs and I wonder what they are.

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Jade - 02-20-2016

A lot of them are modern, 'designer' chemicals manufactured to give a psychedelic experience. Just give me some shrooms any day.

I've done most of the tamer ones (3-8), obvs #20 is the best one of them all. BigSmile

Out of 3 to 8 I don't know what effects has codeine and nitrous could you describe me?

I've done my fair share of shrooms including a 3 part trip where I took 6g, then 3g then 5g in 30hours or so and I've definitly escaped my body. It felt like a time/space I've been before. In some way it felt like I've always been there but was veiled to that. Like it was the source. I would take some shrooms anytime. I have comprehended it's effect so well now. Some feel bad or insecure and have a badtrip but I came to love the aspect of mush that makes you face yourself and your subconscious. I never had a bad experience and I don't think it could happen to me but I've seen a lot of people resist the process and didn't like what they found within themselves and had a really bad night. Shrooms is best when done out in nature away from people with one or two friends who also took shrooms.

Codeine is a weak opioid so it is similar to a weak hydro/oxycodone, or a weak dose of morphine, or heroin - a painkiller. Codeine is most commonly used as a cough suppressant in prescription cough syrup, and often combined with Tylenol to make a weak narcotic painkiller.

Nitrous is nitrous oxide, the gas that you potentially are given at maybe a dentist, or as pre-anesthetic for surgery. Also known as "laughing gas". You can get it in the little containers that you use to make whipped cream (they are also called "whippets"). Basically, you get very lightheaded/dizzy for 20-30 seconds, giggling. It can also affect your vocal cords like helium and make you talk funny, which leads to more giggling. Really a pretty big waste of time. It's something kids do to alter their consciousness because it's easy to get.

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - AnthroHeart - 02-20-2016

I once inhaled Freon from an a/c unit. There was strong buzzing and circle patterns filled my vision and turned on and off, and I could hear a strong buzzing in my head.

But I don't recommend it as it's carcinogenic.

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - tamaryn - 02-20-2016

Nitrous oxide is a bit like what I would imagine it like to traverse the sacred geometry of intelligent infinity. Your awareness becomes a beam of energy moving faster than the speed of light and you feel and understand the formless as fast as your awareness spirals. It last only about 30 seconds though.

MXE is quite an accurate depiction in my experience. Ketamine is similar however it feels like a much smoother wave of energy. Mother-like.

If you could superimpose the images of Mescaline and MDMA and make a single work of art, that to me is what the MDMA experience encompasses. A glimpse perhaps of the world through the eyes of multidimensional light beings that view and guide the 3D. A Vivid beauty and undeniably sacred Love underlying all that is, and a Purity encapsulating the inherent wisdom of the Creator in every form. Unconditional love, and already perfect.

Also, I'm chuckling at dollar bills in several of the representations.

Yeah I've been wondering about the meaning of dollar bills with THC, codeine and cocain. Althouth cocain makes sense since people on cocain just want more and more and spend just sooooo much money on that. But I think THC is more likely to make you lose interest in money.

Those three are some of the most common drains of money as drugs, most likely, especially if you correlate codeine with other pharmaceutical opioids. Wiki says cocaine and THC are the most widely used "illegal" drugs in the whole world. THC is also in an interesting situation at this time because money is a huge factor in the motivation to remove the prohibition of it, and there are many entities vying for a piece of that growing pie. Last year Colorado alone sold $1 billion worth of cannabis.

It sure cost money. But what I feel for THC is infinite love BigSmile

Yeah man. Smile

I was wondering where to post this picture, hope this thread is as good as any, plenum you can move it if your OCD is triggered, or yell at me to.

[Image: Dhq3Lgw.jpg]

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 01-17-2018

CoooooOoooooOOOOol!

4, 5, 6 once, 8 once, 20.

Not nearly as much as everyone thought of me...  very pleasing stuff to look at, thank you for sharing lol

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Ra1111 - 01-22-2018

I used poppers very much and very often for about seven years. I no longer believe in “ HIV “ because it became quite clear to me that my AIDS (and every stereotypical AIDS case which was originally called GRID) was caused by chronic popper use.

The image presented here is pretty accurate...

Except if I were the artist I would have Added a spiked tail to the brain parasite and have it come out the nostrils, covered in brain matter.

RE: Depictions of 20 Different Drug Effects - Cyanatta - 01-23-2018

Angel