Bring4th
Unwanted connection with evil entity - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Unwanted connection with evil entity (/showthread.php?tid=1255)

Unwanted connection with evil entity - ExperiencedGhost - 05-31-2010

Okey, strange topic. I hope that this is aloud.
My cousin had at the age of 4 an encounter with a bad entity. The store where it happened had undergoing an exorcism with succes, only my cousin had some problems with.
Today he's 18 and had since then some nasty experiences. When he even got an OBE session, he encontered this entity but as a black shape.
Lately a person told him what kind of an dark entity, which is of non importance. A cleansing of his energy would not be enough, through another person he knows that his higher self don't know how to get rid of the entity. It seem to have creating an open door connection. So it can take over whenever he wants.
Suggestions ?

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - Turtle - 05-31-2010

His fear of it, whether it is conscious or subconscious fear, will keep the "doorway" open. I would suggest he figure out what he needs to do to embrace that fear with love. Sounds simple and yet can be very complicated in application.

Godspeed!

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - Sorrun - 05-31-2010

Very respectfully, your cousin's higher self chose this karma/lesson/catalyst for him/her self prior to their incarnation. It would not pre-choose something that the higher self would not know how to resolve for the awareness/growth/self evolution. The "open door" that which you speak of is simply, to put it in lay terms, a hole in either one or multiple chakras, or the auric/energy field. This is common with this situation. Almost like an internet hacker leaving a backdoor in a program to come in and destroy with a virus, at will, whenever the hacker wants to. This is the 4'th time I typed this reply. As I type this and concentrate on your cousin, I feel/sense different things. This was a butterfly effect type of thing. This so-called entity knew your cousin would be there at the time of the exorcism. It was able to see the entire situation and the duration in one spec of time and as one picture/scene from the realm it dwells in. The exorcism was a success due to the so-called entity used the original/possessed person as a stepping stone or spring board, enabling its self to leap toward/into your cousin. Although it seemed like a successful exorcism to the exorcisor, the exorcisor was totally "played". The one that was really successful was the so-called entity, and it's plan worked out flawlessly. I sense this entity is part of a Major past life connection and karma with your cousin. Very intense and one of a close personal relationship to one of your your cousin's past lives. Other things are coming in, but don't wanna go there right now and want to get to my next point. My recommendations and possible tools at this point would be regression, followed by energy work, (to seal the energy hole). Regression may take a long time to get to and conquer the "root" of the situation for 100% total understanding. If he does not get to 100% total understanding of the root, you will just piss it off and/or just humor it, (I sense the latter). If regression is not desirable or possible for your cousin, then heavy energy work will do the trick. Start off with cleansing, then pulling out, then deteriorating the energy and chakras, then re-build them, charge the energy field and seal it all up, then add protection, (possibly with attunements). I used to do this type of work back-in-the-day. Once again, this is my opinion and my recommendations from what I sensed and from my past experiences. Please weigh all of your cousins options and have your cousin go with what feels that "right action" is for him/her while in a relaxed state of mind. Best of luck and skill !!!

P.S. I would highly recommend for your cousin not to use candles for the time being. Fire energy can be.... just please do not use candles for now.

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - Ali Quadir - 06-01-2010

Your Cousin has a clear choice in the matter. I had the same thing at some point. A dark entity identified by 2 independent different sources. One of those sources insisted I needed cleansing and exorcism. For some reason I refused. It turned out to be some family karma carried severely by one of us who did not live to adulthood due to it. It was him that came around. Allowing him to stick around taught me about the family and resolved the karma for which I've seen changes in the other family members.

At first he was terrified and felt like a dark hole... Later on he was like a laughing child. Perhaps not the most in tune with reality. But happy and not a burden.

Do you know people usually women in your environment who express themselves as aloof and arrogant? Did you figure out they're really terribly insecure? This is the same thing. Anger is pain. Indiscriminate anger is severe pain.

To be honest. I don't believe the need for exorcism. I think your cousin needs to shape up and take responsibility. I see in these matters a lot of excuses and blame of personal behavior on something in the outside. Puberty isn't a demon. But not taking responsibility for yourself can take the shape of a demon. Loving family members who stick with the person without criticism without occasionally kicking some behind will channel the blame to a source outside the person causing the problem to persist.

I know it's harsh of me to blurt it out like this. But an exorcist is only going to reinforce the problem.

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - ExperiencedGhost - 06-01-2010

Thanks Sorrun. For the others :

Okey, I will clarify his case. His mother was in charge of the large store. The people working there needed to go up to the 2e floor for storing boxes with cloths (the store was selling). But they could only go a few stairs up, the higher they went, the harder the pressure was to go up and it became to hard like someone was pushing you or holding you back. No one could go upstairs, it was impossible. My cousin was 4 y old at that time. He was also present. So his mother let someone do an exorcism, it worked beautifully. Since then, my cousin has encountered an negative entity in his life. when he was 14y old for example, there was a dispute with his friends and he became angry and today they still say he couldn't be stopped like he was strong as 10 man together. My cousin says that he couldn't control himself, that someone took over.
At 17y in school he had an attack of some sort, he needed to go to the nurse. There everything had to be darkened and he was lying on a bed. He was alone for a while. There everything began to tremble like an earthquake and he was pushed down against the bed and could feel someones grabbing his arms. That entity even said to him "you're mine" and everything became normal again. On the other side of the school, a friend of him who is also "sensitive" was the only one to notice a trembling. So he confirmed that it was not a hallicination.
And there are more examples of course.

In august we should be going to the mountain Bugarach in France (that's near to Rennes-Le-Chateaux) if you never heard of, well do a search it's interesting !
The mountain Bugarach is so energetic that there's no wind on the top of the mountain, no birds, just complete silence. I'd love to go up there for a meditation, I wanna try that in complete silence. He wants to find the entrance to the underground. But that's something else, for me it's a good camping experience with my cousin !

But his entity problem is thus not a reflection of his state of mind but very real.

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - Turtle - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 09:59 AM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: But his entity problem is thus not a reflection of his state of mind but very real.

Based on not only my personal experiences but also TLOO, any problem like this is just as real as someone threatening you with a knife in physical form. This reality, and the metaphysical levels as well, are ALL illusions of Infinity. Your cousin, you, myself, are ALL equals, all one source.

If he can find his own way to realizing his divine sovereignty, NO entity throughout infinity will be able to manipulate him or even offer true beneficial help without HIS consent/invitation.

Godspeed!

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - Ali Quadir - 06-01-2010

(06-01-2010, 09:59 AM)ExperiencedGhost Wrote: But his entity problem is thus not a reflection of his state of mind but very real.

What makes you think I'm talking about something else? I know "Take responsibility" is not the popular answer. Bottom line is if we don't take responsibility we don't get a fix. Inside outside, real unreal, it's just words and artificial distinctions.

Multiple people had actually seen the entity I'm speaking about standing behind me covered in a green cloud during a ritual. One of them was terrified of it.

Do you know the principle of the poltergeist? When psychic phenomenon are occurring in a house, plates falling without apparent cause. When the walls make knocking sounds and it sounds like someone is walking upstairs without anyone being upstairs. When there are unexplained places that are cold or hot inside the house.

So the family moves... And the same thing happens again...

Almost always the source can be pointed out to be a woman in the house in the midst of her puberty. Working with her can "banish" the poltergeist. The psychic abilities of children in puberty can sometimes live a life of it's own. Especially in girls. But in boys it happens as well.

Keep it in mind, do your exorcism first if you must.

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - unity100 - 06-02-2010

My opinion is :

Earthbound souls, or entities can be anywhere. it may or may not be a particular entity stalking your relatives. it may be an entity who just saw them and clung to them. they dont need to be evil either, earthbound soul can be a soul with some fixation, unfinished business, some yearning, anything that keeps his/her frequency low and ties it to the 3d astral vibrations.

appealing to a well known, solid, good hearted psychic who is not bent on making money can give clues. you can consider moving if you cant find any solution.

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - ExperiencedGhost - 06-03-2010

Moving isn't an option because the entity is very much far away but yet so close through the means of a energetic channel of some sort. Nothing new about this. The entity is indeed from a bit higher plane or frequenty but a negative one. My cousin understand that if he wants to move forward in his life, he must get rid of it. Yes we know from where he is of from which race he is, but as I mentionned before, that's beside the question.
We will go to that mountain if nothing comes between because of the special energy of that mountain and for an other reason also. For its aledged occupants. If we succeed to go in, perhaps we 'll never get out. That's the risc we take, my cousin fate isn't mine but I am his guide and protector in this life, that's my spiritual connection with him. No need to explain this. And frankly that's also my own quest somehow, so his fate is not the main reason. Actually it's like searching for the holy grale, in the movie sense.
He wants to take some atributes with him and demand I'll have that also on me for protection, even if I consider that as superstition I will do that to ease his mind. He is somewhat desperate I guess, but that makes him more vunerable isn't ?

RE: Unwanted connection with evil entity - unity100 - 06-03-2010

exercise wisdom in all of your steps.