Bring4th
New guy here...my awakening - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: New guy here...my awakening (/showthread.php?tid=12776)

New guy here...my awakening - seph7sevn - 04-10-2016

After 19 years in Christianity and about 11 years trailing my way out of it, being jaded for a time....I noticed my spiritual awakening towards the end of 2012.

I've learned a lot since then, became more aware and self-aware. More in tune with how I feel, after learning the importance of emotions and feelings, instead of just suppressing them.

I've explored a lot of new ideas, concepts, and possibilities. I gained a fair amount of fringe knowledge. Also have had to re-examine things that I currently believed. Seems like one of the tricks of being here in the 3D physical world is seeing through all the illusions, and illusions within illusions. There is a bit of truth hidden in the plain sight of movies, like The Matrix and others.

Yup, I've started waking up to the true nature of reality and to who and what we actually are as humans. Not human beings having a spiritual experience, but spiritual beings having a human experience.

Nobody, no one religion or philosophy has a monopoly on what all the truth is. That which is called "God" is too big to fit in any one religion or philosophy. It seems that the word God is too overused and general, having so many anthropomorphic ideas and meanings attached to it. Seems like the phrase All That Is is the best way to describe "God" to me so far. "Source" isn't a bad term, either.

Anyway, this is just where I am at right now ^^.

RE: New guy here...my awakening - Stranger - 04-10-2016

Welcome!

RE: New guy here...my awakening - GreatSpirit - 04-11-2016

(04-10-2016, 09:54 PM)seph7sevn Wrote: After 19 years in Christianity and about 11 years trailing my way out of it, being jaded for a time....I noticed my spiritual awakening towards the end of 2012.

I've learned a lot since then, became more aware and self-aware. More in tune with how I feel, after learning the importance of emotions and feelings, instead of just suppressing them.

I've explored a lot of new ideas, concepts, and possibilities. I gained a fair amount of fringe knowledge. Also have had to re-examine things that I currently believed. Seems like one of the tricks of being here in the 3D physical world is seeing through all the illusions, and illusions within illusions. There is a bit of truth hidden in the plain sight of movies, like The Matrix and others.

Yup, I've started waking up to the true nature of reality and to who and what we actually are as humans. Not human beings having a spiritual experience, but spiritual beings having a human experience.

Nobody, no one religion or philosophy has a monopoly on what all the truth is. That which is called "God" is too big to fit in any one religion or philosophy. It seems that the word God is too overused and general, having so many anthropomorphic ideas and meanings attached to it. Seems like the phrase All That Is is the best way to describe "God" to me so far. "Source" isn't a bad term, either.

Welcome aboard!! Smile

Christianity (fundamental hell-fire brimstone type) really screwed me up when I was a teenager. I know where you're coming from! Took a lot of courage to break out of that mindset. Billions of people going to hell simply because they weren't Christian....screw that nonsense. Al Pacino/The Devil got it right when he said "Worship that? Never!!". IMO, the Jehovah that's described in the Torah is nothing more than a childish tyrant who demands worship and blood sacrifices, going even further with human sacrifice via Jesus in the New Testament. Gee, what does that remind you of?? I guess all those dead needlessly killed animals just couldn't quench Jehovah's thirst for blood.

True true...so true..."God" is too big for any religion. Perhaps that's God's plan of having quality experience, to keep speculating on itself. So out there. I love speculating on the nature of "God", but I get to into it at times and I'm reminded to be pay attention to the here and now. We are no less the Creator in 3D.

Anyway, welcome again an we're all cool here!

RE: New guy here...my awakening - seph7sevn - 04-11-2016

(04-11-2016, 02:13 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote:
(04-10-2016, 09:54 PM)seph7sevn Wrote: After 19 years in Christianity and about 11 years trailing my way out of it, being jaded for a time....I noticed my spiritual awakening towards the end of 2012.

Welcome aboard!! Smile

Christianity (fundamental hell-fire brimstone type) really screwed me up when I was a teenager. I know where you're coming from! Took a lot of courage to break out of that mindset. Billions of people going to hell simply because they weren't Christian....screw that nonsense. Al Pacino/The Devil got it right when he said "Worship that? Never!!". IMO, the Jehovah that's described in the Torah is nothing more than a childish tyrant who demands worship and blood sacrifices, going even further with human sacrifice via Jesus in the New Testament. Gee, what does that remind you of?? I guess all those dead needlessly killed animals just couldn't quench Jehovah's thirst for blood.

True true...so true..."God" is too big for any religion. Perhaps that's God's plan of having quality experience, to keep speculating on itself. So out there. I love speculating on the nature of "God", but I get to into it at times and I'm reminded to be pay attention to the here and now. We are no less the Creator in 3D.

Anyway, welcome again an we're all cool here!

Thanks! At the moment right now, I don't know what else to say, so I'll just come back later when I'm less tired ZZzz

RE: New guy here...my awakening - pumpkinsurf - 04-13-2016

"spiritual beings having a human experience"

Love that! Thanks for sharing Smile