Bring4th
Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra (/showthread.php?tid=1310)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Nowheretoday - 06-23-2010

Hello All,
I was reading book V last night and came into the part where the Questioner is asking about the tarot cards images...

Quote:Questioner: In Archetype One, represented by tarot card number one, the Matrix of the Mind seems to have four basic parts to the complex. Looking at the card we have, first and most obvious, the Magician and what seems to be an approaching star. A stork or similar bird seems to be in a cage. On top of the cage seems to be something that seems to be very difficult at (?) discern. Am I in any way correct in this analysis?

Ra: I am Ra. You are competent at viewing pictures.

Ra's comment was pretty funny on that one...

Have any quote that made you laugh when reading The Law of One?

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - unity100 - 06-23-2010

a few. one particular was about the tape recorder, in book 5. but i dont remember specifics.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Lavazza - 06-23-2010

Great topic Smile BigSmile

Here's one I read last night, also in book 5, fragment 46... Ra gets confused when Don accidentally slips in to non-formal English:

Quote:Questioner: What was the origin of this malfunction?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two difficulties with the machine. Firstly, this instrument has a strong effect upon electromagnetic and electronic machines and instruments, and likely, if continued use of these is desired, should request that another handle the machines. Also, there was some difficulty from physical interference due to the material you call tape catching upon adjoining, what you would call, buttons when the “play” button, as you call it, is depressed.

Questioner: How is Ra able to know all of this information? This is somewhat of an unimportant question, but it is just amazing to me that Ra is able to know all of these trivial things. What do you do, move in time/space and inspect the problem or what?

Ra: I am Ra. Your former supposition is correct, your latter unintelligible to us.

Questioner: You mean that you move in time/space and inspect the situation to determine the problem. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - unity100 - 06-23-2010

i often think that Ra is communicating in a formal language because it was more compatible with don. had don been more informal. maybe Ra would also make more of such humor.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Nowheretoday - 06-23-2010

(06-23-2010, 03:00 PM)Lavazza Wrote: What do you do, move in time/space and inspect the problem or what?

Ra: I am Ra. Your former supposition is correct, your latter unintelligible to us.

Questioner: You mean that you move in time/space and inspect the situation to determine the problem. Is that correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is so.
[/quote]

LOL

on my original post I meant book IV

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Namaste - 06-23-2010

Haha! Excellent BigSmile

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - lightning - 06-23-2010

I agree that the malfunctioning tape recorder answer was the funniest. I laughed about it for years. I found myself wondering many times whether the answer came from an actual sense of humor by Ra or by accident. Anyway, the part of it that made me smile was:

Questioner: Was the unusual sound on the instrument’s tape recorder that occurred while she was trying to record her singing a greeting from our fifth-density, negative associate?

Ra: I am Ra. No. Rather it was a greeting from a malfunctioning electronic machine.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - thefool - 06-23-2010

(06-23-2010, 02:15 PM)Nowheretoday Wrote: Ra's comment was pretty funny on that one...

Have any quote that made you laugh when reading The Law of One?

Not the quote as such but I remember reading the books for the first time, one after the another into the late nights. And some times seeing me awake my 10 years old daughter would come by me and she would only read one sentence over and over again- I am Ra. I am Ra. I am Ra. And she would wonder why do they keep saying I am Ra. Then she repeated again- I am Ra and almost automatically I said- If you are Ra then I am COOKED...

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Phoenix - 06-24-2010

Questioner: The Wanderer goes through a forgetting process. You mentioned that those who have both third-and fourth-density bodies activated now do not have the forgetting that the Wanderer has. I was just wondering if, say, a sixth-density Wanderer were here with a third-density body activated, would he have gone through a forgetting that was in sections, shall I say, a forgetting of fourth, fifth, and sixth-densities and if he were to have his fourth-density body activated then he would have a partial additional memory and then another partial memory if his fifth-density body were activated and full memory if he had his sixth-density body activated? Does this make any sense?

Ra: I am Ra. No.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Namaste - 06-24-2010

(06-24-2010, 09:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Questioner: The Wanderer goes through a forgetting process. You mentioned that those who have both third-and fourth-density bodies activated now do not have the forgetting that the Wanderer has. I was just wondering if, say, a sixth-density Wanderer were here with a third-density body activated, would he have gone through a forgetting that was in sections, shall I say, a forgetting of fourth, fifth, and sixth-densities and if he were to have his fourth-density body activated then he would have a partial additional memory and then another partial memory if his fifth-density body were activated and full memory if he had his sixth-density body activated? Does this make any sense?

Haha!

thefool - dear little thing! :¬)

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Lavazza - 06-24-2010

(06-24-2010, 09:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Ra: I am Ra. No.

Haha! I always found this response to overly long questions hilarious too. BigSmile

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Ole - 06-24-2010

This is my favorite:

Quote:Questioner: Can Ra tell us the source of the unusual
odor in this room this morning?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two components to this
odor. One is, as has been surmised, the decomposing
physical vehicle of one of your second-density
Rodentia. The second is an elemental which is
attempting to take up residence within the
putrefying remains of this small creature.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Seeking One - 06-24-2010

(06-24-2010, 01:31 PM)Ole Wrote: This is my favorite:

Quote:Questioner: Can Ra tell us the source of the unusual
odor in this room this morning?

Ra: I am Ra. There are two components to this
odor. One is, as has been surmised, the decomposing
physical vehicle of one of your second-density
Rodentia. The second is an elemental which is
attempting to take up residence within the
putrefying remains of this small creature.

"Questioner: Uh, ya, thanks Ra but a little TMI!"

Tongue

This is a great thread... I wish I had bookmarked all the times I was laughing while reading the Ra Material. I will try post more as I come across my favs again.

Thx all.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Seeking One - 06-24-2010

(06-24-2010, 11:25 AM)Lavazza Wrote:
(06-24-2010, 09:15 AM)Phoenix Wrote: Ra: I am Ra. No.

Haha! I always found this response to overly long questions hilarious too. BigSmile

Just for fun, here are few more "No"s I found:

96.19 Questioner: Would Ra please give me any information possible on the ratios of dimensions, and the shape of the crux ansata as it should be made or drawn?

The curt response makes me chuckle after the "please" in the question.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Nowheretoday - 06-25-2010

Quote:I just picture Don rolling his eyes and shaking his Etch-A-Sketch. Tongue

facepalm, Lol.

I wonder if Ra realize how this is funny for us, I wonder if they even laugh...

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Joseph326 - 06-26-2010

Book V:

I found this one to be worth a chuckle or two Smile

QUESTIONER: Is there a reason that I am open to these greetings of a negative nature?

RA: I am Ra. Are you not all things?

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - βαθμιαίος - 07-23-2010

(06-24-2010, 06:34 PM)blucyk Wrote: 97.3 Questioner: I’ve been doing some consideration of the appearance of the hawk and have made this analysis of the bird in Card Number Three. The bird is a message from the Higher Self, and the position of the wings on Card Three, one pointing toward the female, indicates that it is a message to the female acting as catalyst for the mind. The position of the downward wing indicates that the message is of a negative nature or of a nature indicating the inappropriateness of certain mental activity or plans. Would Ra comment on that?

This one is actually kind of sad, because Don is trying to get Ra to tell him whether or not they should move to Atlanta, and his ultimate decision not to take the house they were considering was part of his descent into mental illness and suicide.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Aaron - 07-24-2010

Session 57:

Quote:There is perhaps a lower limit to the size of what you may call a faceted crystal, for light coming through this crystal needs to be spread the complete width of the spectrum of the one to be healed. It may further be noted that water is a type of crystal which is efficacious also although not as easy to hang from a chain in your density.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Seeking One - 07-25-2010

(07-23-2010, 11:08 PM)βαθμιαίος Wrote: This one is actually kind of sad, because Don is trying to get Ra to tell him whether or not they should move to Atlanta, and his ultimate decision not to take the house they were considering was part of his descent into mental illness and suicide.

βαθμιαίος,

Wow... that's what happens when you do lawofone.info searches without reading into the context of what you've found. I'm very sorry if I've offended you in any way. I posted too quickly there, and have gone back and removed that quote from my post.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - βαθμιαίος - 07-26-2010

(07-25-2010, 10:53 PM)blucyk Wrote: βαθμιαίος,

Wow... that's what happens when you do lawofone.info searches without reading into the context of what you've found. I'm very sorry if I've offended you in any way. I posted too quickly there, and have gone back and removed that quote from my post.

Dear blucyk,

You haven't offended me in any way, although I seem to have offended a good friend who wrote me off-list to say that my post was ill-timed and an example of "buzzkill," so I apologize if I have offended you or anyone else.

Personally I don't feel you need to apologize or to remove that quote from your post. The Ra sessions, like life and great literature, are remarkable in that moments of awe-inspiring grandeur are found back-to-back with moments of utter mundanity. In this case, the quote you chose is an example of Ra's humor, but it's also extremely poignant given the circumstances in which it was asked. I don't think it negates Ra's humor at all to acknowledge that it took place in the context of an epic battle between light and dark.

βαθμιαίος

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Steppingfeet - 08-06-2010

A couple come to mind:

Quote:53.9 Questioner: In a ‘Close Encounter’ by a Confederation type of craft I am assuming that this ‘Close Encounter’ is with a thought-form type of craft. Have Wanderers within the past few years had ‘Close Encounters’ with landed thought-form type of craft?

Ra: I am Ra. This has occurred although it is much less common than the Orion type of so-called ‘Close Encounter.’ We may note that in a universe of unending unity the concept of a ‘Close Encounter’ is humorous, for are not all encounters of a nature of self with self? Therefore, how can any encounter be less than very, very close?

53.10 Questioner: Well, talking about this type of encounter of self to self, have any Wanderers of a positive polarization ever had a so-called ‘Close Encounter’ with the Orion or negatively oriented polarization?

Quote:58.10 Questioner: Would the pyramid shape work just as well right side up as upside down with respect to the surface of the Earth, assuming the magnetic alignment was the same in both cases?

Ra: I am Ra. We do not penetrate your query. The reversed shape of the pyramid reverses the effects of the pyramid. Further, it is difficult to build such a structure, point down. Perhaps we have misinterpreted your query.

I submit the first quote because Ra genuinely tried to make a light-hearted joke, and Don in response cannot temporarily suspend being in serious researcher mode. It kind of feels like an awkward moment for Don.

The second because Ra interpreted Don so literally and becomes befuddled by the question.

: ) GLB

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - LsavedSmeD - 08-16-2010

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. I greet you in the love and in the light of the One Infinite Creator.

Before we communicate may we request the adjustment, without the touching of this instrument’s physical body complex, of the item which presses upon the instrument’s head. This is causing some interference with our contact.

Questioner: Is that the pillow or something else? Do you speak of the pillow under the neck?
Ra: I am Ra. There is a line of interference crossing the crown of the head.

Questioner: Is it this? (A two inch fold in the sheet is located three inches from the crown of the instrument’s head and is laid flat on the bed.) Is that it?
Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. Please increase the distance from the crown of the head.

Questioner: (Ruffles in the sheet are smoothed all along the length of the sheet next to the instrument’s head.) Is this satisfactory?
Ra: I am Ra. Yes.

Questioner: I am sorry that we failed to notice that.
Ra: We communicate now.

Definitely the most hilarious moments from my perspective of course.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - βαθμιαίος - 08-16-2010

Quote:103.14 Questioner: The bent left leg of the sphinxes indicates a transformation that occurs on the left that doesn’t occur on the right, possibly an inability in that position to move. Does this have any merit?

Ra: I am Ra. The observation has merit in that it may serve as the obverse of the connotation intended.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Confused - 08-16-2010

From session 74 -
Quote:Questioner: You stated that a working of service to others has the potential of alerting a great mass of light strength. Could you describe just exactly how this works and what the uses of this would be?

Ra: I am Ra. There are sound vibratory complexes which act much like the dialing of your telephone. When they are appropriately vibrated with accompanying will and concentration it is as though many upon your metaphysical or inner planes received a telephone call. This call they answer by their attention to your working.

I hope to place a telephone or mobile call to my higher self Smile. Ra manufactured some wonderful analogies along the way.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Possibly_Significant - 08-22-2010

Questioner: Why do the densities have the qualities that they have? You have named the densities with respect to their qualities, the next density being that of love and so on. Can you tell me why these qualities exist in that form? Is it possible to answer that question?

Ra: I am Ra. It is possible.

Questioner: Will you please answer that?

Ra: I am Ra. The nature of the vibratory range peculiar to each quantum of the octave........

That one made me laugh. The mis communications are rather comical

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Questioner - 08-22-2010

I really love this line. It's kind of like a motto for lifetime communications, isn't it?

Quote:we are oriented towards speaking for you in whatever supply of speakingness you may desire.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Intermediary - 10-06-2010

This one is not from The Law of One book, but is by Qu'o, and Ra is part of this principle:

Question: What was the connection of doubt that was mentioned?

We are those of Q’uo, and, my brother, we do not doubt that we used the word but we doubt that we can remember why.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Deekun - 10-06-2010

From Session 22

Quote:Questioner: Is there anything that we can do to make the instrument more comfortable? Is there anything that we can do for her?

Ra: I am Ra. The instrument is well. It is somewhat less easy to maintain clear contact during a time when some or one of the entities in the circle of working is or are not fully conscious. We request that entities in the circle be aware that their energy is helpful for increasing the vitality of this contact. We thank you for being conscientious in the asking.

^_^ I almost dropped my soda reading that.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - Intermediary - 10-17-2010

R: Hatonn, when can I see your craft?

I am Hatonn. My brother, we find ourselves tempted to follow the example of our sister, Latwii, and perform what she refers to as a joke, in that the term “craft” is ambiguous. In one sense, it is our craft we are describing to you this evening, for, is not our handiwork our craft?

-

(Pause)

We would find it difficult to answer a snore, therefore, we will leave this instrument, wishing you only the infinite capacity to laugh as you tread the path of spirit.

-

We would say in closing that we begin to understand this instrument’s love of the one she call Jesus because he fed all the people with bread and fish. But you know, the one known as Buddha would say, “Go hungry if you want to; it does not matter—you can eat in your next lifetime.”

-

I am Latwii. Ho, ho, ho, this was intended to come through another channel.

RE: Humorous moments of the Law of One by Ra - LsavedSmeD - 11-06-2010

Quote:Questioner: How is Ra able to know all of this information? This is somewhat of an unimportant question, but it is just amazing to me that Ra is able to know all of these trivial things. What do you do, move in time/space and inspect the problem or what?