Bring4th
Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices (/showthread.php?tid=13156)

Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - AnthroHeart - 08-11-2016

I'm finding this pretty powerful. Contemplating "I Exist" for 2-5 seconds throughout the day. The I Exist, or I AM puts one in the Here and Now. That's where Creation happens.

What other tip or practice do others here do?

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - herald - 08-11-2016

I am astounded, because I use this same basic allotment of time for a similar practice, and I do it as you said: throughout the day. I am so happy I bumped into your post!
Namaste!

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - AnthroHeart - 08-12-2016

To really get manifestation going, I learned to every minute, for 10 seconds each time, focus on what brings me the highest excitement. Do this for 2 hours through the day or at once. That's focusing on manifestation 120 times a day.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - isis - 08-27-2016

seeing people's innocence. realizing evil forces could be working through them.

________ - GentleWanderer - 08-31-2016

________

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Minyatur - 08-31-2016

To seek balance

Edit : Center yourself

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - rva_jeremy - 08-31-2016

Asking oneself "where is the love here?" I could spend a trillion lifetimes on this.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Ashim - 09-01-2016

Piss someone off and harvest their negative energy for my own manipulative purposes.
No, OK, only joking.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Night Owl - 09-01-2016

1- ask your self why? Ask yourself why to this answer and to the next answer and also the next until you cannot answer. Then continue searching for an answer. Once you have it, ask again.

2- Read every post from a perspective of seperation where each is seperate as you would normally do. Then read again like this is one entity's journal and every post is from the one to the one. Always speaking to himself. There's gold to be found in this every time.

Meditate on the meaning of:
/||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||/|||||||||||||\

..then insert a banana shaped crystal into the region of the red chakra and ponder upon the concept of 'being an a******'.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - ada - 09-01-2016

(09-01-2016, 03:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: Meditate on the meaning of:

..then insert a banana shaped crystal into the region of the red chakra and ponder upon the concept of 'being an a******'.

Quite the cherry, aren't you.

(09-01-2016, 03:50 PM)Papercut Wrote:
(09-01-2016, 03:10 PM)Ashim Wrote: Meditate on the meaning of:

Quite the cherry, aren't you.

Love can take many forms.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - isis - 09-04-2016

non-attachment to outcome. realizing that whatever happens could be meant to be.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - anagogy - 09-12-2016

A spiritual tip for discernment: when someone is sharing truth, oftentimes there will be STRONG opposition to it, because the negatively polarized do not want it shared. If you don't see any resistance to truth sharing, be wary, because it often means the involutionary forces want you to believe it, which often means there is not much light in it. In any strong sharing of light, the darkness will almost inevitably try to crush it. Just don't allow this fact to turn you towards an imbalanced degree of paranoid thinking. Some people will see shadows where there are none, and others won't see the shadows that are, in fact, there. It is one of the most difficult things, in this density, to properly discern.

I could give specific examples of this, but it likely would delve into topics commonly considered "conspiracy talk" that doesn't ultimately serve anyone, which the Ra contact certainly accentuated.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - rva_jeremy - 09-12-2016

Quote:If you don't see any resistance to truth sharing, be wary

Just wish the inverse was as reliable a rule. But thanks for bringing that up, I concur.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - anagogy - 09-12-2016

(09-12-2016, 02:52 PM)jeremy6d Wrote: Just wish the inverse was as reliable a rule.  But thanks for bringing that up, I concur.

True, the reverse situation is almost inevitably weaker due to the nature of positivity and its clear respect for free will.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Aion - 09-12-2016

Remember to breathe and breathe to remember.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - isis - 11-11-2016

i've always liked the quote, "tomorrow isn't promised." the universe could destroy us all, at any time, with no warning. (magnetars, galactic cannibalism, gamma ray bursts, rogue black holes, hypervelocity stars, vacuum metastability event, cosmic radiation.)

your body or someone/something could end you, at any time, without any warning.

so when you when find yourself feeling depression, anger, anxiety, fear or some negative emotion about the future - about a future that could never even come to be - i think it's helpful to remember that "tomorrow isn't promised"

[Image: b0e503bfd212a177aeb5ac2c4ccdfc8c.jpg]

[Image: confine-yourself-to-the-present-marcus-aurelius.jpg]

[Image: Present-Moment-Buddha-quote.jpg]

[Image: fully-present-in-the-now-eckhart-tolle-d...ctures.jpg]

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - isis - 03-05-2018

[Image: let-it-go-ip52dv.jpg]

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Diana - 03-06-2018

(09-12-2016, 02:44 PM)anagogy Wrote: A spiritual tip for discernment: when someone is sharing truth, oftentimes there will be STRONG opposition to it, because the negatively polarized do not want it shared. If you don't see any resistance to truth sharing, be wary, because it often means the involutionary forces want you to believe it, which often means there is not much light in it. In any strong sharing of light, the darkness will almost inevitably try to crush it. Just don't allow this fact to turn you towards an imbalanced degree of paranoid thinking. Some people will see shadows where there are none, and others won't see the shadows that are, in fact, there. It is one of the most difficult things, in this density, to properly discern.

I agree that there is a lot of "truth" that isn't shared, and all kinds of confusing disinformation, distraction, and alternate stories are thrown out to muddy the picture and stop the truth from being perceived or empowering people. 

But it's actually not that difficult to discern, if you are unplugged from the media. I keep harping on this, but I have experienced it and I know it to be really helpful. I go for months at a time without knowing at all what's going on in popular media, or even world events. My friends will point out major events. But when I do tune in, everything is quite clear to me because my mind has not been bombarded with propaganda, opinions, disinformation, etc., and, I am not invested emotionally in the melodrama.

So my tip is: UNPLUG.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Aion - 03-06-2018

Reminding to pay attention to breathing again.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - anagogy - 03-06-2018

Tip: Interpret seemingly negative events in a good light. Somebody cut you off? It was a reminder from the universe to be careful. Traffic slow? The universe is probably saving you from an accident you would have otherwise run into. Didn't get that job you wanted? There is an even better one coming. Appreciating things like this speeds up the process of manifestation of what you are yearning for by great magnitudes. Transmute everything into appreciation if you can. The stuff "out there" will come to reflect what is "in here". Focus on the feeling of the experiences you desire, (the sense of freedom/love/joy/bliss it will give you) rather than how bad you "need them" (the feeling of lack). Don't focus on all the nitty gritty details of how its gonna happen. The details will fill in naturally, the more you hold onto the feeling, in faith. Make it real to you by practice, over time. It is just a dream. The characters and events will show up to act out the play. Leave the timing up to infinite intelligence, which knows what every cooperative component is up to at every point in time. It knows what strings to pull or push at exactly what time. The impulses to act will be as strong as you cultivated the feeling to be.  

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Minyatur - 03-06-2018

(03-06-2018, 02:52 PM)Aion Wrote: Reminding to pay attention to breathing again.

Kinda inspired by it.

To make a crystal grid and breath in and out, left and right, holding the image of the grid in the mind, its center in each hand.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Cannon - 03-08-2018

Visualizing light and love filling your surroundings is helpful, especially when 'seeing' it enter yourself or other people. It aids both you and them physically, emotionally, and spiritually. When done persistently enough it can quickly end particular psychic attacks when you feel negative entities are in the room with you.

Also, in something Carla worked on other than the Ra Material, "The Book of Days", which can be found on the LLresearch site, one page recommends imagining and praying for light and life to enter every cell of the body. Having tried this myself numerous times, I can recommend it as well wholeheartedly.

RE: Simple Spiritual Tips/Practices - Spaced - 03-09-2018

While working on developing the mind and spirit don't neglect the body.