Bring4th
Session 1 - original thought ? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Session 1 - original thought ? (/showthread.php?tid=13270)

Session 1 - original thought ? - Dog Star - 09-05-2016

Quote:1.0 Ra: The Confederation of Planets in the Service of the Infinite Creator has only one important statement. That statement, my friends, as you know, is “All things, all of life, all of the creation is part of one original thought.”

what is the original thought?
and is this universe a fragment of the original thought? or is it the original thought?

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - anagogy - 09-05-2016

The original thought is the thought from which all other thoughts extend from. So intelligent infinity, or unity, is the original thought, and finite creation, or patternized differentiations are the refinements on the one original thought. So our physical universe is a portion, fragment, or refinement on the original thought.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Patrick - 09-05-2016

I believe the Original Thought is step 2.  Infinity becoming intelligent infinity.  Becoming as in never ending.  The transformation of Infinity to intelligent infinity is forever happening.

------

Summary of the cosmology from the Ra material.

1) The first known thing in creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

2) Infinity became aware (intelligent infinity).

3) Intelligent Infinity became aware of the concept of free will.

4) It realized It was even free to consider the idea of many-ness, that is, more than one. Free will immediately gives rise to many-ness.

5) Intelligent Infinity decided to explore this idea.  In so doing Intelligent Infinity became the Creator.

6) The 1st distortion, free will, finds focus. This is the 2nd distortion the Creative Principle or Love. (Love may be seen as the type of energy of an extremely high order which causes intelligent energy to be formed from the potential of intelligent infinity in a particular way. All Love emanates from the Oneness.)

7) Love uses Its intelligent energy to create a certain pattern of illusions or densities in order to satisfy Its own intelligent estimate of a method of knowing itself.

8) This intelligent energy thus creates a distortion known as Light. From these 3 distortions come many, many hierarchies of distortions each having its own paradoxes to be synthesized, no one being any more important than another.

9) Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity, there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration thus is free to continue infinitely into an eternal present.

----------

Quote:82.9 Questioner: Are these central original creations a cluster of what we call stars, then?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct. However, the closer to the, shall we say, beginning of the manifestation of the Logos the star is, the more it partakes in the one original thought.

Quote:82.10 Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself into that plenum, full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. This is for the purpose of refinement of the one original thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

Quote:54.8 Questioner: OK. Once a mind/body/spirit complex becomes aware of this process it then decides that in order to have the abilities, the full abilities of the Creation and the Creator of which it is a small part yet at the same time, all of, in order to have the abilities that go with the entire Creation, it is necessary to reunite its thinking or reharmonize its thinking with the Original Creative Thought in precise vibration or frequency of vibration I will say. In order to do this it is necessary to discipline the personality so that it precisely conforms to the Original Thought or Original Vibration, and this is broken into seven areas of discipline each corresponding to one of the colors of the spectrum. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This statement, though correct, bears great potential for being misunderstood. The precision with which each energy center matches the Original Thought lies not in the systematic placement of each energy nexus but rather in the fluid and plastic placement of the balanced blending of these energy centers in such a way that intelligent energy is able to channel itself with minimal distortion.

The mind/body/spirit complex is not a machine. It is rather what you might call a tone poem.

Quote:71.12 Questioner: Then it seems to me from this that the sub-Logos such as our sun uses free will to modify only slightly a much more general idea of created evolution so that the general plan of created evolution, which seems then to be uniform throughout the One Infinite Creation, is for this process of the sub-Logoi to grow through the densities and, under the first distortion, find their way back to the original thought. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

Quote:20.27 Questioner: I will make this assumption, then: if maximum efficiency had been achieved in this 25,000-year period the entities would have polarized either toward service toward self or service to others, one or the other. This would have then made them harvestable at the end of that 25,000-year period to either service-to-self or service-to-others type of fourth density, in which case they would have had to move to another planet because this one would have been in third density for fifty more thousand years. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. Let us untangle your assumption which is complex and correct in part.

The original desire is that entities seek and become one. If entities can do this in a moment, they may go forward in a moment, and, thus, were this to occur in a major cycle, indeed, the third-density planet would be vacated at the end of that cycle.

It is, however, more toward the median or mean, shall we say, of third-density developments throughout the one infinite universe that there be a small harvest after the first cycle; the remainder having significantly polarized, the second cycle having a much larger harvest; the remainder being even more significantly polarized, the third cycle culminating the process and the harvest being completed.

(09-05-2016, 02:58 PM)Patrick Wrote: I believe the Original Thought is step 2.  Infinity becoming intelligent infinity.  Becoming as in never ending.  The transformation of Infinity to intelligent infinity is forever happening.

Patrick, what are your thoughts on the following Ra quotes:

Quote:"The one undifferentiated intelligent infinity, unpolarized, full and whole, is the macrocosm of the mystery-clad being. We are messengers of the Law of One. Unity, at this approximation of understanding, cannot be specified by any physics but only be activated or potentiated intelligent infinity due to the catalyst of free will. This may be difficult to accept. However, the understandings we have to share begin and end in mystery."

And then also,

Quote:"There is no difference, potential or kinetic, in unity. The basic rhythms of intelligent infinity are totally without distortion of any kind. The rhythms are clothed in mystery, for they are being itself. From this undistorted unity, however, appears a potential in relation to intelligent energy.

In this way you may observe the term to be somewhat two-sided, one use of the term, that being as the undistorted unity, being without any kinetic or potential side. The other application of this term, which we use undifferentiatedly for lack of other term in the sense of the vast potential tapped into by foci or focuses of energy, we call intelligent energy.
"

In these two quotes they make reference to a place before distortions (before free-will), yet still call this state of presumable infinity "intelligent". I was curious how you reconcile that with the thought that infinity is becoming intelligent through distortions?

Personally, I understand this to mean that infinity was intelligent before *any* distortions. So, to my way of thinking, when Ra says "infinity became aware" I interpret that to mean that infinity, which was already intelligent or aware, simply became *self aware*. It was essentially raw intelligence organizing itself into a focused self, or logos.

What are your thoughts on these quotes? Do you agree/disagree? I'm always curious how other people interpret these things.  

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Dog Star - 09-05-2016

it would seem that we are the result of intelligent infinity becoming intelligent energy (self-aware)?

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite - 09-05-2016

The Intelligent Infinity, God, The All, etc. is meditating and the Creation is one thought of "him". The original thought was when The All turned conscious of yourself and focused your thought like the light passing for a prism. So, "him" fragmented yourself and this generated the densities-dimensions. The universe is a thought, the original thought of The All. Two books (as complements of The Ra Material ) with informations about this are: The Prism of Lyra e The Kybalion.

[Image: contentItem-6902686-55915649-5qp5x78ci19la-or.jpg]

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Patrick - 09-05-2016

(09-05-2016, 06:04 PM)anagogy Wrote: ...
In these two quotes they make reference to a place before distortions (before free-will), yet still call this state of presumable infinity "intelligent". I was curious how you reconcile that with the thought that infinity is becoming intelligent through distortions?

Personally, I understand this to mean that infinity was intelligent before *any* distortions. So, to my way of thinking, when Ra says "infinity became aware" I interpret that to mean that infinity, which was already intelligent or aware, simply became *self aware*. It was essentially raw intelligence organizing itself into a focused self, or logos.

What are your thoughts on these quotes? Do you agree/disagree? I'm always curious how other people interpret these things.  

It is my understanding that at step 2, Infinity becomes self-aware, and is still without any distortion of any kind, there is not even the first distortion of freewill at that level of awareness.  One step down from the state of Infinity becoming aware (Intelligent Infinity), is Intelligent Infinity becoming aware of the concept of free will and deciding to explore this idea, which is the first distortion.  This first decision we might say is the second distortion.

So the Original Thought is simply the first thought that ever found focus within infinity, thus making infinity intelligent. Everything knowable exists within this first thought and all that sparked from it.

I believe this Original Thought can be best summed up using English words as: I AM !

From this I AM, there is no many-ness yet at this level of awareness.

(09-05-2016, 09:18 PM)Patrick Wrote: It is my understanding that at step 2, Infinity becomes self-aware, and is still without any distortion of any kind, there is not even the first distortion of freewill at that level of awareness.  One step down from the state of Infinity becoming aware (Intelligent Infinity), is Intelligent Infinity becoming aware of the concept of free will and deciding to explore this idea, which is the first distortion.  This first decision we might say is the second distortion.

So the Original Thought is simply the first thought that ever found focus within infinity, thus making infinity intelligent. Everything knowable exists within this first thought and all that sparked from it.

I believe this Original Thought can be best summed up using English words as: I AM !

From this I AM, there is no many-ness yet at this level of awareness.

I guess, from my vantage point, the idea of infinity changing from one state (unaware) to another state (aware), would necessarily involve distortion from its original state (unaware). To my way of thinking, any sort of change, whatsoever, would necessarily be a kind of distortion or ripple in unity.

Infinity, from my point of view, is changeless because all is contained by the scope of that unbounded conceptual essence. Thus awareness, or intelligence, is necessarily contained therein. I see all distortions as simply focusing down, or narrowing the range, of that infinity. Sort of like whittling a block of wood down to a specific shape and form.

Consider the cosmology presented:

Quote:13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?

Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

13.6 Questioner: From this infinity then must have come what we experience as creation. What was the next step or the next evolvement?

Ra: I am Ra. Infinity became aware. This was the next step.

13.7 Questioner: After this, what happened?

Ra: Awareness led to the focus of infinity into infinite energy. You have called this by various vibrational sound complexes, the most common to your ears being “Logos” or “Love.” The Creator is the focusing of infinity as an aware or conscious principle called by us as closely as we can create understanding/learning in your language, intelligent infinity.

Please notice how in this first exchange of the creation cosmology there is *no mention* of the 1st distortion, free will, and then they immediately proceed towards discussing the 2nd distortion, i.e. the Logos. This leads me to conclude the 1st distortion of "infinity became aware" is actually: "infinity discerning the concept of finity, which also just happens to include what we call free-will". Or alternatively, "infinity became aware of the possibility of something other than undistorted unity"

Quote:13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

I can't logically see how unawareness could ever lead, randomly, and spontaneously to total awareness. It's sort of like the logical conundrum of starting a universe from nothingness. There is no room in nothingness for somethingness to come about. Similarly, unawareness randomly generating awareness doesn't make logical sense (at least to me). No awareness of existence is tantamount to not existing. It makes far more sense, to my mind that awareness was always there, and it simply zeroed down its focus on a portion of its own infinite substance which contains all conceivable permutations of consciousness.

They also say:

Quote:27.4 Questioner: Would you define the word intelligent in the concept of intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. We shall address the entire spectrum of this question before defining as requested. Your language, using vibrational sound complexes, can be at best an approximation of that which is closer to an understanding, if you will, of the nature of conscious thought. Perceptions are not the same as sound vibration complexes and the attempt to define will therefore be a frustrating one for you, although we are happy to aid you within the limits of your sound vibration complexes.

To define intelligent apart from infinity is difficult, for these two vibration complexes equal one concept. It is much like attempting to divide your sound vibration concept, faith, into two parts. We shall attempt to aid you however.

27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing. There is unity. This unity is all that there is. This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

The nature of this work is dependent upon the particular distortion of free will which in turn is the nature of a particular intelligent energy or kinetic focus of the potential of unity or that which is all.

Right here they state that intelligent and infinity cannot be divided, and that unity is intelligent infinity.

I suppose its just an difference of interpretation of the material, but I was always under the impression that the 1st distortion (free will) was the same distortion as "infinity became aware". It might not even be self-awareness, it could just be "infinity became aware of the concept of finity". I just can't, for the life of me, accept that awareness was not, by default, present in infinity. It violates the very core of my intuitive perception about the nature of reality, but each to their own. It is, of course, possible I'm wrong, but that is what I truly feel in my heart of hearts.

Anyhow, thanks for sharing your thoughts.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Dog Star - 09-05-2016

so we are the intelligent energy, and the whole(logos) is infinite energy (?)

(09-05-2016, 11:36 PM)Dog Star Wrote: so we are the intelligent energy, and the whole(logos) is infinite energy (?)

We are intelligent infinity, and any finite tapping of that infinite potential is some manifestation of intelligent energy. Intelligent energy is a kinetic and manifest state, whereas intelligent infinity is an unmanifested and unpotentiated state. When will is not being exercised, we are intelligent infinity, when it is, we are focuses of intelligent energy. When the focus of intelligent energy is withdrawn, we reemerge into intelligent infinity. One is quantifiable, the other is non-quantifiable.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Dog Star - 09-06-2016

so the reason we think infinity was unaware is because it focused into intelligent infinity, meaning it(intelligence) was always inside infinity but rather in an un-distorted pure and unified state? Infinity/Unity?

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Plenum - 09-06-2016

(09-05-2016, 01:40 PM)Dog Star Wrote: what is the original thought?

I always thought it was the First Distortion, that of Free Will.

That mechanism then provides a generative means for the rest of Creation to unfold, as well as suggesting the means for it's commonality.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Patrick - 09-06-2016

(09-05-2016, 11:23 PM)anagogy Wrote:
Quote:13.12 Questioner: Could you tell me how intelligent infinity became, shall we say (I’m having difficulty with some of the language), how intelligent infinity became individualized from itself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is an appropriate question.The intelligent infinity discerned a concept. This concept was discerned due to freedom of will of awareness. This concept was finity. This was the first and primal paradox or distortion of the Law of One. Thus the one intelligent infinity invested itself in an exploration of many-ness. Due to the infinite possibilities of intelligent infinity there is no ending to many-ness. The exploration, thus, is free to continue infinitely in an eternal present.

I see what you mean.  Although, from this quote alone, it seems to me that infinity was already intelligent and discerning concepts "before" the first paradox/distortion (concept of finity) was discerned.

I believe our confusion comes mostly from words such as "before" and "after".  It implies that there is a sequence to these "happenings" but there is probably not in reality and we just can't imagine what that is like.

Quote:13.11 Questioner: Could you tell me— taking the question previous to the one that I asked about galaxy and planets, would you tell me the next step that occurred after that step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps, as you call them, are, at the point of question, simultaneous and infinite.

It seems from the emphasized part that only "after" the concept of finity had started to be explored such a thing as a sequence could be experienced.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite Unity - 09-07-2016

I agree with anagogys perspective, I believe when We states infinity became aware. Doesn't mean infinity stumbled upon intelligence. Rather Infinity came up with an idea, finity.or focus. Focus itself has to do with intelligence. I believe the focus was movement, it free will. Free will is the individulizer so to speak. In and out like a great heartbeat. The plaus

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite Unity - 09-07-2016

Not to say just the thought of movement, but the whole dimensionality behind movement. Aka space and time

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - 4Dsunrise - 09-25-2016

(09-07-2016, 11:09 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I agree with anagogys perspective, I believe when We states infinity became aware. Doesn't mean infinity stumbled upon intelligence. Rather Infinity came up with an idea, finity.or focus. Focus itself has to do with intelligence. I believe the focus was movement, it free will. Free will is the individulizer so to speak. In and out like a great heartbeat. The plaus

I relate the phrase in bold to session 1 where "initially there was Infinity" and "Infinity has a referent which is Unity" -- something close to that. So by reference "Infinity is Unity".

My take is that Unity is the archetype of Finity since a Unit is, by definition, complete, self-contained and therefore finite. Plus just the math aspect of a Unity ie the unit or number 1 that generates the finite many units -- and also the countable infinite of (1, 2, 3 .... n, n + 1, .....w) whereby this countable infinite set is considered, in a sense, self-contained.  And so it is, what you might call, a higher order unity.

The Mandelbrot Set, which is a countably infinite set, can be considered as an example of a higher order unity.  And I like to call it an MTL Complex (Mythos-Topos-Logos Complex) since I think it also has metaphysical properties.

Getting back to "Infinity is Unity" -- the phrase in bold sounds correct in that "Infinity finds formulation and focus through Unity" -- and hence various math and metaphysical structures ie infinite sets and the chakra system via Roots of Unity (one possible theory). 

This may be considered as Intelligent Infinity as a function of Unity or U(I) --> I* via "Infinity is Unity".

Since the reference process is dual then "Unity is Infinity" and "Unity finds breadth and dynamism through Infinity" -- can be one short description. 

This may be considered as Intelligent Unity as a function of Infinity or I(U) --> U* via "Unity is Infinity"

Check session 18 -- "the feeling of the Infinite Mystery of the One Creation in its infinite and intelligent unity

Thinking in terms of both Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Unity makes sense to me since its a natural holistic Yin-Yang and a balancing and integrative dynamic to meditate on.

What do you think of this duality concept?

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite Unity - 09-25-2016

(09-25-2016, 02:12 PM)4Dsunrise Wrote:
(09-07-2016, 11:09 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I agree with anagogys perspective, I believe when We states infinity became aware. Doesn't mean infinity stumbled upon intelligence. Rather Infinity came up with an idea, finity.or focus. Focus itself has to do with intelligence. I believe the focus was movement, it free will. Free will is the individulizer so to speak. In and out like a great heartbeat. The plaus

I relate the phrase in bold to session 1 where "initially there was Infinity" and "Infinity has a referent which is Unity" -- something close to that. So by reference "Infinity is Unity".

My take is that Unity is the archetype of Finity since a Unit is, by definition, complete, self-contained and therefore finite. Plus just the math aspect of a Unity ie the unit or number 1 that generates the finite many units -- and also the countable infinite of (1, 2, 3 .... n, n + 1, .....w) whereby this countable infinite set is considered, in a sense, self-contained.  And so it is, what you might call, a higher order unity.

The Mandelbrot Set, which is a countably infinite set, can be considered as an example of a higher order unity.  And I like to call it an MTL Complex (Mythos-Topos-Logos Complex) since I think it also has metaphysical properties.

Getting back to "Infinity is Unity" -- the phrase in bold sounds correct in that "Infinity finds formulation and focus through Unity" -- and hence various math and metaphysical structures ie infinite sets and the chakra system via Roots of Unity (one possible theory). 

This may be considered as Intelligent Infinity as a function of Unity or U(I) --> I* via "Infinity is Unity".

Since the reference process is dual then "Unity is Infinity" and "Unity finds breadth and dynamism through Infinity" -- can be one short description. 

This may be considered as Intelligent Unity as a function of Infinity or I(U) --> U* via "Unity is Infinity"

Check session 18 -- "the feeling of the Infinite Mystery of the One Creation in its infinite and intelligent unity

Thinking in terms of both Intelligent Infinity and Intelligent Unity makes sense to me since its a natural holistic Yin-Yang and a balancing and integrative dynamic to meditate on.

What do you think of this duality concept?

I would agree with the duality concept in so far that Infinite intelligence to me is the creator, and infinite unity is his reflection in focus. Or the creation. I believe the father is, of, and beyond.

So he creates, sustains, is. And at the same breathdity he is more than the total sum of his parts.

To me the creator and logos have a symbiotic relationship. It's a mental dynamic relationship. We are love/ creative base into the creator, as the creator is the same in us. I equal it into a compassion/passion/creativity sort of on going exchange. I am sorry but your math points are lost on me. They are probably a simple representation of the dynamics of cycles and sequences. However the dynamic functions of sequence and cycle are but particle/light attributes. However what occurs to be important to me, is the interconnectedness manifest as symbiotic relationships or interdependence respectively plane to plane.

Ok I re read your post, now I see what your getting at with your unit example using numbers to represent unity. I would definitely agree with the unit being the focusing factor, and would believe why Ra would term it as foci, a plural verb. However the creation or illusion. Time/space and space/time are more complex then just adding 1 unit to 1 unit endlessly. It is evermore delicate and sublime. I believe math is universal. How it is applied is different. I think all 3rd density life usually gets the just of, how many apples they have, or what be you. However every entity isnt going to endlessly apply math to the cosmos. I think you can, but that's just not for me. I wish I were better with math though. Its just something that eludes me, for the most part.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - 4Dsunrise - 09-26-2016

Thanks for your feedback Infinite Unity.

Consider this. Since the prior Octave is scalar in terms of Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System (endorsed by Ra btw) it precedes space/time and time/space. However it has produced a primal Mover/Moved or Action/Reaction as a prelude to causation and karma. Scalar forms ie math number magnitudes and operations and non-metric Platonic forms play a large part in this Octave.

An example of Mover/Moved or Action/Reaction in basic math operational form is:

1 + 2 means 1 acts on 2 (additionally)
3 x 4 means 3 acts on 4 (multiplicationally)
4 - 2 means 2 acts on 4 (subtractionally)
6/2 means 2 acts on 6 (divisionally)

Since math exists then the rudiments of logic exist (identity, and, or, not, etc). The logical structures and processes could be considered as basic logoic action/reaction.

Plus, there's no doubt a whole lot of deep intuitive action/reaction that underlies these structures. Archetypal stuff ie numerological, mythos-topos-logos, etc.

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite Unity - 09-26-2016

(09-26-2016, 02:31 PM)4Dsunrise Wrote: Thanks for your feedback Infinite Unity.

Consider this. Since the prior Octave is scalar in terms of Dewey Larson's Reciprocal System (endorsed by Ra btw) it precedes space/time and time/space. However it has produced a primal Mover/Moved or Action/Reaction as a prelude to causation and karma. Scalar forms ie math number magnitudes and operations and non-metric Platonic forms play a large part in this Octave.

An example of Mover/Moved or Action/Reaction in basic math operational form is:

1 + 2 means 1 acts on 2 (additionally)
3 x 4 means 3 acts on 4 (multiplicationally)
4 - 2 means 2 acts on 4 (subtractionally)
6/2 means 2 acts on 6 (divisionally)

Since math exists then the rudiments of logic exist (identity, and, or, not, etc). The logical structures and processes could be considered as basic logoic action/reaction.

Plus, there's no doubt a whole lot of deep intuitive action/reaction that underlies these structures. Archetypal stuff ie numerological, mythos-topos-logos, etc.

Definately! I see what your getting at. All I can say is The Creator is amazing. That did open up a new pathway for me to see things. Somehow its all unified... ty 4dsunrise. I have always thought your post very deep and insightful. Very intelligent being. =)

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - 4Dsunrise - 09-27-2016

Infinite Unity says:

Definately! I see what your getting at. All I can say is The Creator is amazing. That did open up a new pathway for me to see things. Somehow its all unified... ty 4dsunrise. I have always thought your post very deep and insightful. Very intelligent being. =)
--------------------------
Well thanks and for you to identify with Infinite Unity is a credit to your depth of feeling and intelligence.

And speaking of intelligence you might want to check out this thread that had some great exchanges from some adept ET folks. It also addresses the 'original thought' topic.

Thoughts on will, love, light of Creator
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=10971

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - ricdaw - 09-27-2016

I prefer the less . . . clinical . . . description of the Original Thought from Seth. It just seems more loving to me:

"Desire, wish and expectation rule all actions and are the basis for all realities. Within All That Is therefore the wish, desire and expectation of creativity existed before all actuality. The strength and vitality of those desires and expectations then became in your terms so insupportable that All That Is was driven to find the means to produce them.

In other words, All That Is existed in a state of being, but without the means to find expression for its being. . . . At first, in your terms, all of probable reality existed as nebulous dreams within the consciousness of All That Is. Later, the unspecific nature of those "dreams" grew more particular and vivid. The dreams became recognizable, one from the other, until they drew the conscious notice of All That Is. And with curiosity and yearning, All That Is paid more attention to its own dreams.

It then purposely gave them more and more detail, and yearned toward this diversity and grew to love that which was not yet separate from itself. It gave consciousness and imagination to personalities while they still were but within Its dreams. They also yearned to be actual . . . ALL That Is saw, then, an infinity of probable, conscious individuals, and foresaw all possible developments, but they were locked within It until It found the means. This was in your terms a primary cosmic dilemma . . .

The means, then, came to it. It must release the creatures and probabilities from Its dream. To do so would give them actuality. However, it also meant "losing" a portion of Its own consciousness, for it was in that portion that they were held in bondage. All That Is had to let go . . . With love and longing It let go that portion of Itself, and they were free. The psychic energy exploded in a flash of creation. It, of itself and from that state, has given life to infinities of possibilities. From its agony, It found the way to burst forth in freedom, through expression, and in so doing gave existence to individualized consciousness. Therefore It is rightfully jubilant. Yet all individuals remember their source, and now dream of All That Is as All That Is once dreamed of them. And they yearn toward that immense source . . . and yearn to set It free and give It actuality through their own creations."

RE: Session 1 - original thought ? - Infinite Unity - 09-27-2016

Love it riclaw! So very beautiful.