Bring4th
4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System (/showthread.php?tid=13989)

4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 01-15-2017

4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System

In later posts I'll be referring to the LOO material to synthesize ideas that apply to this research on a Universal Template for the chakra system. And a note of reference -- diatonic refers to the 7-color chakra system from Western esoterica and chromatic refers to the 12-color chakra system from Eastern esoterica.

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2005/2005_1218.aspx

From the Quo session of Dec 18 2005 is discussed the Octave System as the familiar 8-fold Diatonic Chakra System which is the 7 full-tone (or 7 color) chakras followed by an 8th chakra that begins the next higher octave. They then discuss the Octave System in much more detail as a 13-fold Chromatic Chakra System which reflects the 12 semi-tone (or 12 color) chakras followed by a 13th chakra that likewise begins the next higher octave.

Quo claims that the 13-fold Chakra System from the East is older, richer in structure and function, and more nuanced than the 8-fold Chakra System from the West. It provides a structure with more psychological and spiritual depth and breadth compared to the simpler system.

I think that the incoming 4th density beings will embrace this larger 13-fold Chakra System but I have tweaked Quo's version to be a slightly more logical structured and functional system. Just some slight modifications to support the theory of a Universal Template of the Chakra System based on Quo's description of how an Organism is created from the merging of a "unit of absolute Love" with a "unit of absolute Free Will". They also refer to love and free will as "absolute constancy" and "absolute various".

See chakra system graphics here.

A Person's Ethical Focus, Range and Volatility
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12390 

Graphics of the basic 7-color chakra system are displayed which shows them to be the primary chakras which are the primary nexus points of a Universal Template. They are "triadic" with triadic relationship such as the Red-Orange-Yellow triad or lower triad referred in session 39, and the upper triad of Blue-Indigo-Violet. The mathematical and archetypal nature of the "3rd root of unity" and the "2nd root of 3" support this triadic relationship. 

The mathematical and archetypal material will be covered in more detail later but I do need to mention the "dyadic" relationship that is derived from the "2nd root of 2" and that refers to the secondary chakras that are nexus points between each pairing or "dyad of sequential chakras" such as the Orange-Red chakra between the Red and Orange chakras, the Orange-Yellow chakra between the Orange and Yellow chakras, and so on up to the Indigo-Violet chakra between the Indigo and Violet chakras.

In my Universal Template system there are 7 primary chakras and 6 secondary chakras which is almost identical to Quo's Eastern system except that it has 5 secondary chakras with one missing between the Orange and Yellow chakras. It is odd and unnatural to not realize the dyadic relationship between these chakras and the psychodynamics of an Orange-Yellow nexus. That discussion will come later.

Here is a graphic of the 13-fold Universal Template system based on 1. relative position and color and 2. relative polarity based on mathematics (number theory) that shows a natural symmetry between lower and upper chakras. The number values are percentage values indicating unique blends of Yang (+) and Yin (-) which embody free will and love, and which characterize each chakra's nature and function. More to come regarding this.

[Image: A62e52D.png]

Some questions to ask are: 

1. How are nexus points formed by these secondary chakras? 
2. What lines of energy are intersecting to create these secondary vortices? 
3. Do these secondary chakras have similar structures to the primary chakras?
4. How does the chakra system's structure and function change in a 4th density being?
5. Are there clues to how a 4th density energy body will look and function?
6. Does the 2d template expand to a 3d template and beyond?

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 03-12-2017

This is a preliminary study of how the 12-fold Zodiac relates to the 13-fold chakra system whereby the 13th chakra or the Violet chakra encompasses the whole scope of the Zodiac similar to its role of overall envelope and vibration complex of the chakra system and energy body system.

There is some discrepancy regarding how to assign the gateway to intelligent infinity because the Ra group mention the Indigo chakra and/or the Violet chakra as the means for this gateway, while Quo mentions via this Eastern system, a chakra after the Violet chakra that is the means for the gateway. I fudged a bit and assigned the Indigo/Violet and Violet chakras to share this role. 

All chakras and zodiac signs interact with each other in a holistic complex system. There are some sub-systems ie the lower ROY and upper BIV triads, paired adjacent chakras ie Green-Blue, and polar complements based on descriptions below ie Red-Green, Orange-Blue or Yellow-Indigo relating to the Zodiac symmetry. Or not described below is the known chakra symmetry of Red-Violet, Orange-Indigo, Yellow-Blue which are centered around the Green chakra. 

In my descriptions below I relate potentiation to the next chakra or zodiac sign and I relate projection as each of the first six zodiac signs (individuation from all) seeking their polar complement signs (collectivization towards all).

[Image: y9Vxp3N.png]

1. Red chakra -- Personal Aries (all is me) the personal subjective foundational self, the subjective self-absorbed 'me' of emergent root beingness,  instinctual survival needs and functions, the developmental stage is from birth to 2 years as an infant who has a primal sense of oneness and omnipotence, "all is me" potentiates to the personal Orange/Red Taurus of "all is my-self", and projects to the social Green Libra of "All is we".

2. Orange/Red chakra-- Personal Taurus (all is my-self) the personal subjective relationship of self with self, the primal self-reflective and subjective awareness of 'my-self' that is self-possessed, the self values and identifies with the physical environment and objects as extensions of self, the developmental stage is from 2 to 5 years as a child who identifies, possesses and attaches to objects ie favorite blanket, teddy bear, favorite drinking cup, etc. -- this provides personal grounding and stability or a sense of permanence, "all is my-self" potentiates to the personal Orange Gemini of "all is i" and projects to the social Blue/Green Scorpio of "All is our-selves".

3. Orange chakra -- Personal Gemini (all is i) the twins archetype, the personal subjective one-to-one relationship of self with another being, the subjective and reflective 'i' emerges from the duality 'i and you' where i see you as an extension of my-self, expressing i through communication and interplay with another stimulates cognition and emotion, the developmental stage is from 5 to 9 years as a child who experiences close relations with a sibling or a best friend -- "all is i" potentiates to the personal Orange/Yellow Cancer of "all is Me" and projects to the universal Blue Sagittarius of "All is us and I am All"

Note the lower case form of the personal, subjective "me, my-self and i" of Red, Orange/Red and Orange which forms a higher combined form of Me in the Orange/Yellow sub-chakra. Also note the lower case use of 'all' which is a personalized and narrower individualized version of all. The next chakra is a sub-chakra that Quo does not recognize or include under their adoption of the Eastern system. I think it has a logical role in this revised system.

Note: higher case Me, My-Self and I indicate higher functioning and evolved levels of self-awareness.

4. Orange/Yellow chakra-- Personal Cancer (all is Me) a greater Me awareness via the triadic "me, my-self and i" provides the foundation for personal group relationships ie clans, tribes and family units, close friends become like family, there is the extension of Me as a group, a clan and tribal ethos is practiced preparing for the objective societal norms of Yellow Leo, the developmental stage is from 9 to 14 years as an adolescent who has the needs of belonging via emotional bonding and nurturing within a small group, "all is Me" potentiates to the social Yellow Leo of "all is My-Self" and projects to the universal Indigo/Blue Capricorn of "All is We and I am All"

5. Yellow -- Social Leo (all is My-Self) the solar plexus center, extending outward to be an objectively aware societal self who seeks recognition and validation within societal and cultural norms, relation of self to societal groups, being a team player and playing by the rules of fair play in sports, business, politics, etc -- the developmental stage is from 14 to 20 years of maturing to adulthood and fitting in society, "all is My-Self" potentiates to the social Yellow/Green Virgo "all is I" and projects to the universal Indigo Aquarius of "All is Our-Selves and I am All"

So 1-5 include the standard lower ROY triad of Red-Orange-Yellow which STS needs as a strong springboard to focus on the Blue chakra while STO needs less intensity but more balance of ROY to focus on the Green chakra. 

For example, an STS person has strong Leo qualities of narcissism and personal charisma, attraction and power such as the extreme Leonian Bill Clinton had in his prime. An STO person would utilize a more balanced and warm Leo energy to encourage and inspire others and be lion-hearted.

6. Yellow/Green -- Social Virgo (all is I) the outer court of the heart -- societal, cultural shadow self, a greater awareness of being a responsible societal self, being responsible to self and/or to society and therefore being of service to self and/or society, if STO bias then there is inner work on I-self to gain knowledge to do outer work with others to prepare for over 50% opening of the heart chakra, if STS bias then there is inner work on I-self to gain knowledge to do outer work against others to prepare for under 50% opening of the heart chakra which is considered closed and self serving.

The developmental stage is from 20 to 27 years when the frontal lobe has reached full growth and one has a developed executive function and "all is I" potentiates to social Green Libra of "All is we" and projects to universal Indigo/Violet Pisces of "All is Us and I am All"

Note: my theory is that the Green Heart chakra cannot be completely closed. A completely closed heart chakra or non-functioning major energy vortex would stop heart function and cause a heart attack which doesn't occur in someone who is 95% STS. The heart chakra is but muted and baffled to remain under 50% open and what is open is rechanneled inward as self-love. A closed self-contained heart that can self-love but can not revitalize and enlighten the lower ROY triad as does an STO open heart chakra does.

Note: the higher case All refers to a collectivized and broader version of all which emphasizes returning to the Creator. The smaller case all continues to apply to one's unique personal merging with the Creator in the form of "I am all". 

Note: the lower case "we, our-selves and us" will refer to the personal unique versions and higher case "We, Our-Selves and Us" will refer to more collective versions. 

7. Green -- Social Libra (All is we and I am all) the inner sanctum of the heart, an open heart is over 50% open, the ability to share and to feel empathy and compassion towards others occurs when over 50% open, to seek harmonious relations occurs when over 50% open, a closed heart is less than 50% open and STS mute their feelings towards others and redirect inwards towards feeling self-empathy, thus a person can impose ownership and control over a spouse or partner for power. 

Quo -- "the green-ray or heart chakra is the first energy center in which the possibility of a true energy exchange exists" -- this relates to a true marriage of souls which is an STO Libra function of "being in each other's shoes"

The developmental stage is from 27 to 35 years as the prime years for personal fulfillment through marriage and bearing children for women -- "All is we" potentiates to the social Blue/Green Scorpio of "All is our-selves" which focuses on self communing with self while in an intimate sharing with another as one's mirror.

8. Blue/Green -- Social Scorpio (All is our-selves and I am all) the communication or communing of self with self occurs from experiences that deepen self via sex, crisis experiences ie near-death experiences, occult practices, etc.  

The STO version extends to seeing other as oneself and thus can be a shared intimate communion of our-selves which also leads to self to self communication and potential purging and transformation when new awareness arises to replace old.

The STS version uses power over other ie sexual dominance or torture to feel a deeper connection to self in order to know and empower self. There can also be self empowering occult practices done as one discovers multiple levels of self or "my-selves".   

The developmental stage is from 35 to 44 years which is a time of "midlife crisis" and contemplating one's mortality or death and thus delving into occult and metaphysical realms. The personal "I am all" seeks the collective "I am All" through this crisis, and so "All is our-selves and I am all" potentiates to the universal Blue Sagittarius of "All is us and I am All"

9. Blue chakra -- Universal Sagittarius (All is us and I am All) the communication of self with others and with the universe to gain vast knowledge and wisdom. The developmental stage is from 44 to 54 years having passed the "midlife crisis" to be revitalized and aspire towards higher knowledge and wisdom.  STO and STS have their respective approaches on how to use their wisdom and magical understandings. 

The lower case 'us' seeks universal family roots as 'We' and thus "All is us and I am All" potentiates to the universal Indigo/Blue Capricorn of "All is We and I am All"

10. Indigo/Blue chakra -- Universal Capricorn (All is We and I am All) communing with others and the universe at a deep level to relate to one's spiritual family and higher essence guidance, the spiritual family had its precursor from the Orange/Yellow Cancer family experience, the developmental stage is from 54 to 65 years which seeks both a collective and personal recognition from others on a universal and transpersonal scale.

From Quo "communication of the self with the extended family of guides, presences, essences and entities that are connected with the self."

11. Indigo chakra -- Universal Aquarius (All is Our-Selves and I am All) the level of sacred love and wisdom which seeks fusion as a collective whole in terms of Our-Selves which is the Aquarius function, the developmental stage is from 65 to 77 years which seeks ideals and higher goals on a universal and transpersonal scale, it does this through the disciplines of the personality and work in consciousness.

Continued transcendence is sought as "All is Our-Selves and I am All" potentiates to the universal Indigo/Violet Pisces of "All is Us and I am All" by which further fusion of collective identity occurs as Us.

12. Indigo/Violet chakra -- Universal Pisces (All is Us and I am All) energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future, there is the spiritual urge towards dissolution of identity into Oneness as Us while also merging one's identity into the All of the Creator. 

The developmental stage is from 77 to 90 years as the looking back phase is completed in preparation for the future and for dissolution of identity into the All. 

13. Violet chakra -- Universal Zodiac Wheel which Quo states as "the crown chakra associated with that readout of momentary reality that is expressing at any given moment and is a system readout for the entire energy body" -- this chakra may also share with the Indigo/Violet chakra and Pisces a transcendence via the gateway to Intelligent Infinity 

Note: Quo actually mentioned a sub-chakra above the Violet chakra stating "the other added chakra in this Eastern system is very difficult for us to express to you. Once the readout of violet ray has been cleared, there is an additional chakra in the Eastern system which is dedicated to that point where the energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future. It is the point which this instrument would call the gateway to intelligent infinity."

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 03-12-2017

I'm not sure if people will take to this...  It does move away from the given systems to your own unique take on it.

If I might mention some oddities that make me uneasy so  that you might consider reworking your explanations.

Firstly, I've a major pet-peeve for misrepresented colors.  In the graphic above in the first post.  Indigo is not purple and blue is not indigo as they currently are.  The colorful astrology wheel is also the same.  After green it goes to indigo-green indigo indigo-violet violet violet-purple then purple.  The colors are off and its always bothered me how indigo and blue and violet colors get so jumbled.

If you could explain how the numbers represent what they do it'd make the first graphic more understandable.

In that same Quo session they mention a pink chakra embedded along the blue-green chakra that functions in spiritual guide communication.  I'm guessing you left it out for a reason.  Quo adds that to the 8 and 12 systems, a 9th/13th 'gateway chakra located above the violet ray or the crown of the head' is a white chakra that 'is' the passage way into the cosmos.  You shouldn't clump it into violet ray as it is the gateway to that passage and is defined enough to have its own center.

Furthermore there is a 13th zodiac in astrology that would fit the colorwheel design and make it perfect to be accurately portrayed with the 13 chakra colors.

You might wabt to add additional identifier phrases/labels to the 'I, you, we, us, all' paragraphs.  Such as red is lifelong survival instincts and sexual instincts.  Red-orange is a merger of those instincts with personal power to manipulate your own circumstances (or change if you don't like the word manipulate as in to move around and change configuration), Orange belonging to lifelong Personal Power.  Orange Yellow belonging to lifelong personal power with others (how we move and configure other people and how they do so to us). Yellow as the lifelong Social Energies one will be accosted within or the Social/Mental Self-Aware Self  Yellow Green as the Societal Self's lifelong ability to love self.  Green as the lifelong portal to radiating love into the inner and outer environments of the entity.  Green Blue as the lifelong power of radiating love through honesty (blue) rather than personal manipulation (orange). Blue as the guidance and honesty elements across a lifetime.  Blue-indigo as the imbued form maker with Truth to adequately and constanty inform the person of their distortions to unconsciously guide them along the path the higher 'future-like' energies of indigo formulate.  Indigo as the lifelong pursuit of perfecting the desired form being worked towards.  Indigo-violet as the  'destiny former' of the entity and violet as the gateway to true-self/infinity and as a signature of how and who you are as well as all of your uniquities.

However that's 13 right there. So you need not concern yourself with the function of the white ray above violet but since you say yellow-orange isn't present it leaves the 13th slot open for the white ray.

Just like the 9th ray can be considered white, or even called the 8th ray and shares the placeholder of the beginning of the next octave or can be seen as a position just above that next beginning as it also contains the previous octave (since the 8th density starts as 8D and transitions mid density into the next higher octaves 1D making the 8th actually the 8th/1st, or to simplify, the 9th)

Of course there are those who call 9D the next octaves 2D, 10D as 3D and so on so we'll need to find a consensus to merger all these systems.

Could you also explain these 2nd root of 2 and such explanations?

Just trying to help you be more understandable, specifically for me lol~

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Agua del Cielo - 03-13-2017

There is one thing about the 12 (or 13) chakra system being connected to the "chromatic scale" which is often mentioned that i dont understand.

I understand the connection to the diatonic scale (Major scale to be more exact c d e f g a b c), since this can easily be derived from natural "harmonics" (does one say uppertones in english?).

The cromatic scale however is completely artificial, a human intervention (i think around 1670).
Nowhere in nature can this be observed, you would need to incorporate notes from across hundreds of octaves to get a chromatic scale.

Can anyone shed some light on this or point me to what im missing here?
Been wondering about that for quite some time...

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 1109 - 03-13-2017

I have actually never heard of a twelve based chakra system from the ancient east. Does anyone have a source for this?

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Agua del Cielo - 03-13-2017

According to Drunvalo Melchizedec they used a 12 chakra system in Egypt.
And I know that in certain shamanic traditions they use it.

Not sure about the 'ancient east', what is East in that case?
In india/Yogic traditions they use a 7(or 8) chakra system.

(03-13-2017, 04:14 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: According to Drunvalo Melchizedec they used a 12 chakra system in Egypt.
And I know that in certain shamanic traditions they use it.

Not sure about the 'ancient east', what is East in that case?
In india/Yogic traditions they use a 7(or 8) chakra system.

Well Egypt and Greece is considered western, India and China eastern. Then there's the Middle East in between, but I think Babylon etc is considered western. It sounds what you're saying is that Q'uo has it backwards.

I don't have much knowledge on These subjects, so i cant tell.
I basically only know the system i work with which comes from a Yogic tradition, my girlfriend has a more shamanic background and a 12 chakra system.
Apart from that im pretty much clueless Smile

(03-13-2017, 04:41 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: I don't have much knowledge on These subjects, so i cant tell.
I basically only know the system i work with which comes from a Yogic tradition, my girlfriend has a more shamanic background and a 12 chakra system.
Apart from that im pretty much clueless Smile

Shamans you say? Perhaps then they are talking about Mu/Eastern understandings vs Atlantean/Western understandings.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Night Owl - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 03:20 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: There is one thing about the 12 (or 13) chakra system being connected to the "chromatic scale" which is often mentioned that i dont understand.

I understand the connection to the diatonic scale (Major scale to be more exact c d e f g a b c), since this can easily be derived from natural "harmonics" (does one say uppertones in english?).

The cromatic scale however is completely artificial, a human intervention (i think around 1670).
Nowhere in nature can this be observed, you would need to incorporate notes from across hundreds of octaves to get a chromatic scale.

Can anyone shed some light on this or point me to what im missing here?
Been wondering about that for quite some time...

Basically an octave contains all the different vibrations from one note until it repeats again. The major/minor scales split this octave in 12 semitones but these are just one way of splitting the octave. Eastern music has quartertones which means they have twice the amount of tones per octave. I've seen this idea shared here somewhere that basically any angle or crossing point of 2 geometrical lines creates a chakra (like for exemple shoulders, elbows etc) and I think the quartertones system could be analogous to acknowledge a kind of expanded multicenter system. There is what we call natural harmonics, but I think that too is human invention, as it is only relative to how we choose to split intervals between the octave. We basically can split an octave into as many differents tones as we are able to perceive. In our case quartertones approach our limits but if we were able to, I would see no restrictions on using 200 subdivisions of an octave just like we could have a 200 chakras system if we wanted to. The major/minor system derives from the pythagorean system which is very symmetrical, but there is no absolute need for such system, it's just very convenient for us, plus it makes it easy on the ears.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 03-13-2017

Thanks C_A and others. 

This subject started from reading the Quo session that is linked in the OP.  From that I wrote out a quick summary of how Quo described the chakras in another thread and will paste it here. A faux pas on my part to have not included it before. 

Again, this is derived from Quo's descriptions of the minor and major centers. I would encourage anyone to read the above linked session and help with deriving this summary.

1. Red as survival and sexuality
2. Orange/Red as personal relationship of self to self.
3. Orange as personal relationship of self to other
4. Orange/Yellow as personal relationship to group units ie family, clan, gang, etc
5. Yellow as relationship of self to larger societal groups
6. Yellow/Green as outer court of the heart
7. Green as inner court or inner sanctum of heart
8. Blue/Green as communication of self with self
9. Blue as communication of self with other
10. Blue/Indigo as communication and guidance with cosmic family and essences
11. Indigo as disciplines of the personality and work in consciousness
12. Indigo/Violet as point where energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future.
13. Violet as a system readout for the entire energy body 

The following excerpts from C_A

Quote:I'm not sure if people will take to this...  It does move away from the given systems to your own unique take on it.

I'm just reviewing and playing with ideas regarding Quo's version of an Eastern chromatic chakra system. It's just a preliminary theory and an exercise in thinking out loud more than anything else. I'm speculating that it applies to 4th density people solely due to they having a more complex energy body. Those who are Wanderers may have a dim memory of when they were 4th density and of how they related to their chakra system -- if they recall at all.

It's good to point out your take C_A and it's definitely a stretch to think of a larger chakra system which other New Age sites have promoted. You can google 12 chakra or 13 chakra to see graphics of different versions. They go extreme imo with multiple chakras above the head. Check for yourself.

Quote:If I might mention some oddities that make me uneasy so that you might consider reworking your explanations.

Firstly, I've a major pet-peeve for misrepresented colors.  In the graphic above in the first post.  Indigo is not purple and blue is not indigo as they currently are.  The colorful astrology wheel is also the same.  After green it goes to indigo-green indigo indigo-violet violet violet-purple then purple.  The colors are off and its always bothered me how indigo and blue and violet colors get so jumbled.

As I look at the graphic, the Blue chakra looks blue to me and the Indigo and Violet chakras look close enough to their respective hues. Am I missing something? Does anyone else see them the way that C_A sees them? The cones and rods from our retinas are not seeing "eye to eye" here!

Quote:If you could explain how the numbers represent what they do it'd make the first graphic more understandable.

Yep that's for a later post which will take some time to think through. It may relate to Goethe's notion of creating color via various proportions (percentages) of light and shade. Perhaps in a similar way 'light' refers to Yang and 'shade' refers to Yin . 

Quote:In that same Quo session they mention a pink chakra embedded along the blue-green chakra that functions in spiritual guide communication.  I'm guessing you left it out for a reason.  Quo adds that to the 8 and 12 systems, a 9th/13th 'gateway chakra located above the violet ray or the crown of the head' is a white chakra that 'is' the passage way into the cosmos.  You shouldn't clump it into violet ray as it is the gateway to that passage and is defined enough to have its own center.

I just did a word search of 'pink' and 'white' for the Dec 18 Quo session. It came up empty so you may want to re-check what you read. So I didn't leave it out for that reason.

At the start of my recent post I stated how I tweaked the "gateway to intelligent infinity" based on Ra's take of the Indigo center. I'm going from memory, so someone can check to see what Ra exactly said about the Indigo and Violet chakras regarding gateway consciousness. That is a valid point C_A. Perhaps find references from Ra about this.

Quote:Furthermore there is a 13th zodiac in astrology that would fit the colorwheel design and make it perfect to be accurately portrayed with the 13 chakra colors.

The Violet chakra or '13th sign' can be considered as the whole spectrum of the zodiac wheel based on the summation nature of that chakra. That's my take since it begins the next octave. 

Ra describes in book 4 the Astrology system that aligns with the Tarot system using 12 signs and 10 planets. So that's 12 + 10 = 22 that corresponds to the Tarot Major Arcana.

12 signs relate exactly to the polar (2), element (4), mode (3) system and is basically a universal template for any planet orbiting a sun.

Your extra interpretations of the chakras add to what Quo stated and is worth expanding on. As I say, this is preliminary stuff and typed up in outline form.

Quote:Could you also explain these 2nd root of 2 and such explanations?

Yep, for another post. Think of the Yang-Yin bipolar relation as a foundation that the Creator/Experiencer (Yang/Yin) is dreaming up to make sub-logoi like Oneself. 

Those questions at the end of the OP relate to your Q and need to be contemplated for another post.

Thanks for taking the time C_A.

I am sorry, i didnt mean to derail the thread!

I have to add, the Yogic sytem is aware of many more chakras than 7 or 8, it just concentrates on working with 7 chakras!

And to the "chromatic" stuff:

When you Play a single string, you will not only hear the fundamental note, but a lots of harmonizes higher notes.
When you put these together, you get exactly the (original) Major scale.

In former times, it was only possible to play in one key on an instrument, all other Keys would sound seriously detuned.
For that reason, our nowadays used well-tempered ( the Term is not really correct, but everyone knows it) was invented. All notes have been detuned to a certain degree, dividing the octave into 12 equally spaced semitones, that all sound wrong to a degree, but we have now gotten used to it.

So, the diatonic 7 note Major scale does make Sense to me, since it's derived from nature exactly.
12 semitones are only possible in an artificially detuned non-natural tuning.

Thats why i dont understand the connection...

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - Night Owl - 03-13-2017

(03-13-2017, 06:37 AM)Agua del Cielo Wrote: I am sorry, i didnt mean to derail the thread!

I have to add, the Yogic sytem is aware of many more chakras than 7 or 8, it just concentrates on working with 7 chakras!

And to the "chromatic" stuff:

When you Play a single string, you will not only hear the fundamental note, but a lots of harmonizes higher notes.
When you put these together, you get exactly the (original) Major scale.

In former times, it was only possible to play in one key on an instrument, all other Keys would sound seriously detuned.
For that reason, our nowadays used well-tempered ( the Term is not really correct, but everyone knows it) was invented. All notes have been detuned to a certain degree, dividing the octave into 12 equally spaced semitones, that all sound wrong to a degree, but we have now gotten used to it.

So, the diatonic 7 note Major scale does make Sense to me, since it's derived from nature exactly.
12 semitones are only possible in an artificially detuned non-natural tuning.

Thats why i dont understand the connection...

The major series of harmonics is natural although the notes we have chosen for the major scale is about tuning to the harmonics we perceive the most. The first harmonic is the same note an octave higher than the initial note and the second is the fifth. The further you go the closer the harmonics are from one another. There is in truth an infinite amount of harmonics when playing a single note. If we were to pereive them all there would be all semi tones quarter tones and further involved. It would sound detuned to us but maybe we are the ones detuned from the infinite range of frequencies. It probably has to do with the fact that in order to experience 3rd density we must choose a certain range of frequencies we can interact with so that it makes sense to us, like we can relate with a human mind. I think it is the same for chakras. We chose those we could make sense of the most in order to build a functional system. It doesn't take away from your elbow having an energetical and logical connection to your energy field but we have to figure out what it's function is in order to make use of it else it's just more confusing.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 03-19-2017

To Agua del Cielo -- You're not derailing the thread. This Eastern chakra system that Quo describes is open to debate. 

But just a quick follow-up regarding the question of what chakra the "gateway to intelligent infinity" is related to -- here is an excerpt from the Ra Material.

Book 2 -- session 39

Quote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities.

So Ra's chakra system is in contrast to Quo's interpretation of the Eastern chakra system describing a chakra above the Violet chakra that has this gateway consciousness function. It's important to note that Quo is not fully endorsing the Eastern system, especially on the point of this "indescribable" chakra above the crown. But they do validate much of it which is where I go in terms of refining and applying towards a 4th density chakra system.

Here's an example of a contemporary New Age chakra system that goes even farther than the Eastern regarding chakras above the crown. 

[Image: vySHvBZ.jpg]

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 03-19-2017

In this post I'll focus on the lower triad of Red-Orange-Yellow (ROY)

This is all a work in progress and some meandering towards developing ideas is more the rule than the exception. Here's a question to ask the Creator/Experiencer that relates to the underlying math and metaphysics towards designing a chakra system for sentient beings.

How does a uniform and static Oneness of an Existence Monism allow emergence of a varied and dynamic Oneness of a Dialectical Monism (Yang-Yin) which, in turn, allows for a further varied and dynamic Multilectical Monism of 3-fold, 4-fold, 5-fold, etc symmetries which combine as an Organic Monism? 

The Organic stage provides for Roots of Unity and forming of octaves, densities and chakra systems. Math as number dynamics in the previous Cardinal Octave pave the way for patterns and natural laws in this Fixed Octave which can design chakra systems.

The Zodiac sign wheel will be needed for reference. 

[Image: y9Vxp3N.png]

Here are some further ideas regarding the ROY triad.

Red chakra

86.6% Yin/13.4% Yang -- inner-focused 'all is me' -- equates to one's primal root and foundation -- 2nd root of 3 divided by 2 is derived from the 3rd root of unity which plans for 3rd density of this Octave -- triadic differentiating process and structure 

The Aries root/branch symbol from above Zodiac sign graphic -- a single vertical root draws in 86.6% Yin upward and with an outflow of 13.4% Yang through the chakra system via the sushumna and secondary channels, it acts as a strong suction pipe which, on the exhaust end, is experienced as forcefully blowing outward (strong in and strong out) -- a strong self-focus to support one's personal existence and subsistence -- 'all is me' has awareness as one who is the center of the universe or who actually is the universe -- a primal creator and initiator

note: The Aries symbol is also known as a ram's head which relates to the emergence of the head of a newborn coming out of the womb or of the head of a sperm being drawn in to merge with the egg. So both the conception and birth process relates to the sexual or procreative component of the Red chakra. 

Orange/Red chakra

70.7% Yin/29.7% Yang -- inner-focused 'all is myself' -- equates to primal relationship of self with self -- 2nd root of 2 divided by 2 derived from the 2nd root of unity creating the bipolarity of Yang/Yin and Yin/Yang -- bipolarity means 2-fold symmetry and thus 2-fold number vibration and binary operations -- dyadic differentiating process and structure

The Taurus receptive circle symbol from above Zodiac sign graphic -- draws in via 70.7% Yin the 2-fold branching of emergent Aries and re-channels via 29.7% Yang within its circle of being through a bi-circulating process -- 'all is myself' has awareness of possessing or owning the universe as me and my-self and thus there is an internal relationship of "me and myself' or of 'self with self' and objects as extensions of self that used to sustain and stabilize self

note: The Taurus symbol is also known as a bull which is a very self-possessed and stable animal especially due to being an independent male rather than a female cow which cares for its young. The bull relates to itself through its instincts to recognize its needs for food and shelter.

Orange chakra

57.7% Yin/42.3% Yang -- inner-focused 'all is i' -- equates to a personal relationship of self with other -- 2nd root of 3 divided by 3 derived from 3rd root of unity and the 3-fold nature of 'me, myself and i' which are of 3 distinct modes: cardinal, fixed and mutable which modulate the Yang/Yin and Yin/Yang exchanges

The Gemini twin symbol from above Zodiac sign graphic -- an appreciably less in-focus at 57% Yin to reach and project out with 42.7% Yang to experience relationships as personal 2-fold mirrorings. It remains personal and inward due to the larger Yin value and thus a bias to have an 'all is i' awareness or 'i and you' -- it is small case i because we hold on to a residual 'me and you' perspective and also perceive 'you' as an extension of 'me and myself' with noticeable potential of Yang objectivity to potentiate to Orange/Yellow and Yellow chakras.

note: The Gemini symbol is self-evident as twins who mirror one another as 'you and i' which offers the opportunity for mental, emotional and sexual exchange. In children this sexual exchange is of an aura energy nature which is also experienced between humans and pets.

Orange/Yellow chakra

47.1% Yin/52.9% Yang -- a greater Yang % offers a broader yet self-focused 'all is ME' -- equates to a personal relationship of ME with others in a relatively small inner circle or intimate group -- 2nd root of 2 divided by 3 provides for 3-fold or slightly larger N-fold inter-relations involving bipolar and modal interaction of an integrated 3-fold ME as 'me, myself and i' interacting and mirroring with a small group dynamic of other ME's ie family unit, best friends, clan, tribe, etc.

The Cancer symbol from above Zodiac sign graphic is actually a 3-circle dynamic with a center circle not shown but understood as a centerpoint which is ME -- the 52.9% Yang allows ME to just barely reach out and extend which is common of close family or clan behavior -- the overall residual Yin of previous chakras produce an 'all is ME' awareness and the group as an extension of ME. 

There is, however, much more potentiation for Yang extension and an attraction to the Yellow chakra to be aware of an objective social relationship with the larger sphere of society. There is a clan and tribal ethic of "what is good for the group is good for ME" and visa versa. 

note: The Cancer symbol is the crab with its 2 claws. There is a 3-fold nature due to the crab itself and of its oversized claws as extensions of itself. Crabs live in small pods or clans in shallow waters or in streams. Thus the group dynamic is experienced.

Yellow chakra

28.8% Yin/71.2% Yang -- the large Yang % offers a much broader social-focused 'all is MYSELF' which is known as the 'lower self' or 'personality shell' -- equates to a 'social being' with a societal relationship to others outside one's inner circle which therefore means one's outer circle of groups and society at large -- the 2nd root of 3 divided by 6 reflects a further 6-fold subdivision which is archetypal for 6 or more within a large extended societal group -- such large societal groups require rules and laws of conduct to maintain a stable organization

The large Yang % also provides more male energy for personal power in relation to society. The outward Yang provides a seeking outward in terms of mental and emotional growth which a society or culture can support. 

Examples are access to books, the internet, and teachers and cultural groups. Therefore a quantum jump in awareness as a world being and questioning one's place in society and in the universe.

The Leo symbol from above Zodiac sign graphic indicates a circle of MYSELF extending and traveling on a curving path of exploration and participation in the outer world --  this extension again is noted by the large 71.2 % Yang and also of the large nerve network of the body's solar plexus -- the large case MYSELF indicates a a need for a greater integration and self-awareness as one ventures outward along the curving path of one's choosing -- this is similar to the Fool's path and choices along the way

note: The Leo symbol is also known as an abstract head and mane of a male lion. Thus Leo the Lion which seeks to be a master of one's domain or King or Queen of one's realm within society. Creative expression of oneself to garner validation from society is a hallmark. So ego and self-esteem are personality structures to develop.

PS: I just watched part of the Louisville-Michigan basketball game. Jim McCarty might have watched the game and so he may relate a 5-man basketball team having the chemistry and group consciousness of a clan or tribe while playing. I've played a lot of basketball and the goal is to get into a zone where the team plays as an intimate unit. Basketball rules are also very basic and few in number and barely societal.

Now a larger team sport such as 11-man football or 9-man baseball is less clan or tribal and more societal. 

There is more structure and 'stop and start' in terms of player participation and activity during the course of a game. During a game the baseball or football team is somewhat tribal but also organizational with more formalized communication ie hand signals and basic on field banter in baseball and QB/MLB calling plays in football. The rules and regulations are also much more complex and plentiful in number. 

The idea of 6 or more in a group or team sport defining a stronger societal nature is the point of those examples. Its not cut and dry and some hybrid sports ie soccer and volleyball fall in both categories of tribe and society. The sport of politics is a clearer example of a more organizational and societal group during the course of a campaign.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 04-02-2017

The last post covered the ROY triad.

The ROY triad of the Red-Orange-Yellow chakras included sub-chakras Orange/Red and Orange/Yellow but did not include the Yellow/Green. This is because I noticed a triad dynamic occurring between the Yellow/Green, the Green and the Blue/Green chakras. The sub-chakras are tinted with the Green vibration and so bear a closer relationship to the Green chakra. 

This triad can be called the middle minor triad. Middle because it's centralized and minor because it involves 2 sub-chakras connected to a primary chakra. 

The Green chakra is at the center of the chakra system and therefore of central importance. It also has a broader and more extensive scope, which is why it is able to tinge and blend with these adjacent Yellow/Green and Blue/Green chakras, which the graphic shows are of much closer Yin-Yang value to their respective Yellow and Blue chakras. 

The Green chakra, if made open, is also known to re-polarize and re-integrate the ROY triad in an STO being.

From Quo in Dec 18 session:

Quote:The great blessing of opening the heart and keeping it open is that, working from the open heart, all of the functions of the lower energy centers are recreated as sacred.

The Green chakra's central nature and influence on polarity results in this middle minor triad have a clearly contrasting and divergent effect on determining one's ethical STO/STS orientation.  The orientation is based on the degree of openness of the Green chakra or the heart of one's sacred nature. 

If one is open-hearted then more emotional expression and transparency occurs supporting STO desire. If one is close-hearted then emotions are repressed using deception to further one's desire for STS. This is seen as self-absorbed emotional dramatics as with a child's temper tantrum.  

The STO entity is attracted to the Green vibration and seeks to express the Yellow/Green of the outer court of the heart in terms of a deeper societal awareness and responsibility that provides an intent to serve society. One feels a responsibility to serve others through various societal means and to strive for a caring and sympathetic heart and a Green chakra that is over 50% open. 

From Quo again in the same session:

Quote:The difficulty of moving into the heart is that one must bring all of the self into the heart in order for that space to become truly sacred....and there is a real perceived problem with meeting one’s shadow side....[which through subconscious societal indoctrination and programming] simply does not meet the standards of purity that the particular space of the open heart requires in order for the seeker to penetrate from the outer courtyard to the inner sanctum.

That was Quo's view regarding STO evolution. What about STS evolution involving the outer court of the heart? 

The STS entity is made aware and challenged by the Green vibration and seeks to express the Yellow/Green of the outer court of the heart in terms of a deeper societal awareness and a defiance of responsibility that provides an intent to manipulate society.  One feels a responsibility to serve oneself through various societal means. The desire is for a contemptuous or vengeful heart and a Green chakra that is over 50% closed. One's integration is short-circuited and applied as self-repression and control which is conveniently projected on others. "Damn you for my issues!"

To Quo's point -- In this case one's shadow side is exposed but not purged or re-integrated to seek a true sacred space in one's heart, but rather to darken and distort the heart's sacredness towards black magics and mysticism. One seeks a type of self-perfection and discipline to enhance one's megalomania as a powerful being.

One needs to expose and purge unhealthy distorted patterns and then go through a delicate process of integration and balancing as is described in the notes below. 
---------
Note 1: 

In the ROY triad the dominant/recessive order is Yin/Yang showing a preference and focus for the Yin expression over the Yang. This dominant/recessive relationship occurs even when there becomes an increasingly larger % of Yang in Orange/Yellow, Yellow and Yellow/Green chakras. The process of integration and balancing is more subtle and complex in these chakras as the dominant position of a decreasing % Yin both cooperates and competes with the recessive position of an increasing % Yang.  Picture the challenge and complexity of a woman confronting and taming a male lion. 

The BIV triad is the Blue-Indigo-Violet chakra triad. 

Conversely, in the BIV triad the dominant/recessive order is Yang/Yin showing a preference and focus for the Yang expression over the Yin. This dominant/recessive relationship occurs even when there becomes an increasing larger % of Yin in Indigo/Blue, Blue and Blue/Green chakras, respectively. In those chakras there are again very unique and complex processes of integration taking place to enable an holistic expression of balance. In this case picture the challenge and complexity of a man motivating a scared and orphaned 2-week old kitten to feed from an eye dropper.  

Note 2:

The Green chakra is the central nexus and thus a point of polar transition determining STO or STS desire. It therefore has a complex function and a 3-fold nature in terms of modes. It expresses 0% Yin/100% Yang via the lower ROY triad , then expresses the 50% Yang/50% Yin transition, and then expresses 100% Yang/0% Yin via the upper BIV triad. So there's a ROY mode, a transition mode and a BIV mode.

The ROY and BIV modes are idealized limits of the Green chakra's potential. The actual range of percentage varies incrementally from 0 to 100, and so nearly all expressions are intermediate ie 32% Yin/68% Yang or 57% Yang/43% Yin, and so on. Intermediate expressions make reference to the tipping point or cross-over expression of 50% Yang/50% Yin, and a 49% Yin/51% Yang may cross over to 51% Yang/49% Yin or vice versa.

Note 3:

The key to deciding STS or STO is actually not the combinations of Yang and Yin within the Green chakra. They can be any and all proportions for multi-various Green chakra expression. It is the degree or percent of openness that is crucial. Once this is determined there is then various types of STS and STO when combined with Yang and Yin blends. 

For example, a 60% open Green chakra with the combination of 75% Yin/25% Yang is polarizing STO (a shy yet socially conscious poet?), while only a 40% open Green chakra with that same Yin/Yang proportion is polarizing STS (a reclusive computer hacker-identity thief?). 

They both experience conflicting psychological issues which are determined by the Yin/Yang dynamic but the STO person's Green chakra openness lends to greater Green vibration and harmonizing energies.

An open heart is a healing heart and much psychological healing can occur when one feels and expresses love.  "Love heals all ills."

In an unpolarized or unstable ethical being there are chaotic swings of closed and open heart expression and thus an unstable bipolar STO/STS.

A Person's Ethical Focus, Range and Volatility
http://www.bring4th.org/forums/showthread.php?tid=12390 
--------
Returning to the minor middle triad and each chakra's role based on this graphic.

[Image: z9d7o6n.png]

Yellow/Green chakra

23.6% Yin/76.4% Yang -- "all is I" -- a small but significant % change of Yin/Yang proportion compared to the Yellow chakra, a decreasing % Yin and increasing % Yang results in an increased outer societal awareness and sense of responsibility for self and society which then causes an inward-seeking reaction and further self-awareness -- the 2nd root of 2 divided by 6 refers to the rooting and resolving of conflicting bipolarity exposing one's complex shadow side which has a 6-fold or larger multiple-self dynamic which is both externalized in societal actions and internalized in terms of parts of self being exposed, purged and re-integrated. 

One feels like a complex group organization consisting of various integrated and un-integrated selves. Thus the striving for "all is I" with a larger sense of 'I' as denoted by its upper case spelling. This sense of I is seeking the next level of sacred-self in the Green chakra. 

The Virgo symbol from the Zodiac sign graphic indicates, as it is drawn showing 3 downward vertical roots and a 4th cross-over root, the seeking of both societal roots and one's personal roots influenced by society, it plays out as plunging deep and rising out multiple times and then a final personal non-linear journey to get in touch with an integrated and rooted societal-self. 

Quo in Dec 18 session describes this process of plunging and rising in STO terms.

Quote:Many seemingly rough and negative aspects of character and personality are precisely those energies that create a true depth to understanding any genuine stability and steadiness of attention.

The quality of anger, for instance, once translated into unquenchable stubbornness in dedication to service, can become the powerhouse that it was intended to be, but this cannot occur until the virtue of anger is seen  straight on, for its own self and its own essence.

The outer sanctum of the heart chakra is therefore a really powerful and very hurly-burly sort of energy.

note: The Virgo symbol is also the Virgin who represents perfection and purity and who is preparing for marriage or union of a sacred nature. The astrological Virgo trait is of personal grounding, inner seeking and analysis. There is much doubting and questioning to get to the root of issues. The desire is then to resolve such issues.

Green chakra

Much was already discussed in the above notes.

0% Yin/100% Yang -- the ROY mode functions below the 50% Yang/50% Yin transition point and expresses "All is we and I am all" with a focus on ROY-related issues and interests -- somewhat more practical and mundane. The chakra is centered at the 0 point and can be considered as the 2nd root of 0 in the context of the chakra system, so therefore relates to the integrated bipolar nature of the ROY and BIV modes and an infinite range and spectrum of choices of Yin and Yang.

100% Yang/0% Yin -- the BIV mode functions above the 50% Yang/50% Yin transition point and expresses "All is we and I am all" with a focus on BIV-related issues and interests -- somewhat more abstract and mystical. Again, the chakra is centered at the 0 point and can be considered as the 2nd root of 0 in the context of the chakra system, so therefore relates to the integrated bipolar nature of the ROY and BIV modes and an infinite range and spectrum of choices of Yin and Yang. 

The "All is we and I am all" has lower case 'we' to indicate connectedness and identity as 'we' in a coupled social memory complex dynamic which later can grow in size. This can be either STO or STS depending on the degree of Green chakra or heart openness. The outward and projective "I am all" also introduces identity with an SMC and one's role in that SMC. One extends and expands in collective and universal ways via "I am all". 

The Libra symbol from the Zodiac graphic indicates a solid line segment or a unit interval from 0 to 100 in terms of percentage. This is the mystical line continuum from which emerges one's unique choice of identity of Yin/Yang or Yang/Yin. Rising or ascending from this line is another line continuum but with a centrally positioned half circle which is the heart center and it can be interpreted as the rising Sun emerging from the horizon. So the radiant and sacred Sun as a heart center is noted and signifies the extensive and broad influence of the Green chakra.

note: The Libra symbol is also the commonly known Scales of Justice or Lady Justice which relates to discernment, empathy and harmony for others and for relations between self and others. It takes a certain openness and expression of the heart for such judgments. Such judgement is used for choosing a soul mate or marriage partner -- mutual feelings must exist. The STO theme is obvious here. 

The STS theme is a corrupted and close-hearted version expressed as a deceptive and manipulative judge who uses societal rules of law to undermine others for personal gain. Power over a spouse is also an example.

Blue/Green chakra

23.6% Yang/76.4% Yin -- "All is ourselves and I am all" -- the order is now Yang/Yin so there is a natural relation to the dominant role of Yang over Yin but which the Yang desire is directed towards self due to the large % of Yin, so there is an active inward rapport and communication with self, this is a natural counter-balancing reaction to the Green chakra's nature especially in the BIV mode. -- the 2nd root of 2 divided by 6 is again focused on personal bipolarity via a more expanded Yang-dominant communication of self with self. There is the beginning of Higher Self knowledge and of collective-self via the 6-fold or larger dimensions of self. 

The "All is ourselves and I am all" has lower case 'ourselves' to indicate connectedness and identity as 'ourselves' in a coupled social memory complex dynamic which later can grow in size. An effective rapport and communication with self can only be done when there is an effort for a deep exchange and sharing with another. And likewise, one must know oneself more deeply to enable depth of relating and sharing deeply with another self-seeker. The outward and projective "I am all" also introduces identity with an SMC and one's role in that SMC. One extends and expands in collective and universal ways via "I am all" with a deeper sense of Higher Self.

The Scorpio symbol from the Zodiac graphic, as it is drawn, indicates a root-based exploration with self and collective-self and thus self-seeking via communication that often seeks to share with another of the same desire. This coupling and mirroring enhances personal self-awareness and knowledge. If exploration is done alone it often takes the form of magical and healing practices to relate and communicate with the "unmanifest self" mentioned by Ra. 

The final rising arrow in the symbol indicates the goal to evolve via the gaining of self-knowledge which prepares for the pursuit of further knowledge and experience via the Blue chakra of communication of self and some degree of Higher Self with others and with the Universe.

note: The Scorpio sign means astrologically a Scorpion which is a land-dwelling arachnid. A more fitting creature is its ancestor, the ancient Sea Scorpion and also the Scorpion Fish which relate to the water element nature of this sign and its origin from primordial roots. There is a depth and mystery to these self-possessed creatures which denotes the desire to understand and thus a motive to communicate with self. 

The BIV triad + Indigo/Blue and Indigo/Violet sub-chakras will be the next to study and describe.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 04-03-2017

As just a quick aside, it's worth asking about the chakra systems of other sentient species especially the large animals. Are they 7-fold or more inclusive 12-fold chakra systems? How would a chakra system adjust for their size?

Blue Whale
100 ft long
Lifespan: 80 – 110 years

Sperm Whale
40 ft long
Lifespan: 70 years

Elephant 
Lifespan: 60 -- 70 years

An Octopus is highly intelligent and would have an elaborate chakra system to align with its physical form. But I read that their life span is only 3 to 5 years due to the stress of fertilization and child bearing which was unique and somewhat baffling. They never survive beyond their first effort to procreate. One and done.

And of course we can add many other animals ie pet cat or dog or horse.

Anyhow, I think we're too anthropocentric when it comes to conceiving of chakra systems especially the secondary chakras and channels of prana flow.

RE: 4th Density Beings and the Chromatic Chakra System - 4Dsunrise - 04-16-2017

To continue from the previous post.

Have you thought about the chakra system of a blue whale? Do you think they at times purposefully swim or suspend themselves vertically to allow an alignment with the core of the Earth and have a kundalini experience? Does it make sense for them to possibly have a 12-fold chakra system given their size and huge brain and nervous system?

We sometimes get overly stuck in our anthropocentric ways to consider other beings who are just as spiritually advanced as we are, such as cetacea. This is where a clear and flowing BIV triad can help us be more universally aware and transpersonal.

And just to reiterate to remind the reader of this 12-fold chakra system for 4th density Terran beings.

1. Red as survival and sexuality. Raw subjective awareness and beingness, and willpower of self.
2. Orange/Red as personal relationship of self to self. Inner and outer subjective will. 
3. Orange as personal relationship of self to other. Raw personalized subjective-object awareness. 
4. Orange/Yellow as personal relationship to small group units ie family, clan, gang, as extensions of self.
5. Yellow as relationship of self to larger societal groups and societal norms. Assertion of will in society.
6. Yellow/Green as outer court of the heart. Societal and personal archetypes to purge and/or integrate.
7. Green as inner court or inner sanctum of heart. Willingness and openness to empathy and sympathy.*
8. Blue/Green as communication of self with self. Inner dialogue with self as one shares deeply with others.**
9. Blue as communication of self with other. Inner dialogue extends outward to express and exchange. 
10. Blue/Indigo as communication and guidance with cosmic family and resonate essences. 
11. Indigo as disciplines of the personality and work in consciousness. Connecting with Higher Self.
12. Indigo/Violet as point where energy of self spirals from the now into the possibilities of the future.
13. Violet as a system readout for the entire energy body. Has awareness and connection to the next octave.

*7. For the STS seeker the empathy and sympathy is towards self while antipathy is towards others. This makes for a more restricted and contained flow of heart energy that is under 50% open. The STO seeker asserts a willingness and over-50% openness of outward heart energy to flow and re-vitalize and enrich the lower ROY triad for further STS and Green chakra expression, as like a positive feedback loop. 

**8. Sharing deeply with others as STO polarity is opening up and being vulnerable to enable the inner dialogue with self to be genuine and insightful, while STS polarity is understanding others and merging to the extent of gaining power over and feeding from others to enable a self-empowering inner dialogue that advances one's self awareness as a demigod. Carla's 5th density companion was of this kind.

The BIV triad is partly finished but involves details of actually 5 chakras so takes a while longer. So, to be continued.