Bring4th
A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! (/showthread.php?tid=1400)

A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - LsavedSmeD - 07-17-2010

I usually don't remember my dreams very well, and when I do remember my dreams the memories seem to hold importance to significantly high degree.
I had a very unusual dream.

The basis to my question is trying to figure;

1. What does the dream mean?

2. What happened?

The Dream -

The begining of the dream is a blur, and I wish I could remember it because it may be that begining that could hold the key to unlocking the door to the reasoning behind it.

I was walking with a girl I knew who for very long time. She was always kind of stand-offish and somewhat introverted, but when I first met her about 6 years ago she had a huge affection for me, which I did not have for her. She is actually one of my really good friends.

About 3 months ago she told me at a party that she was an alien, from a different planet. A star-child. I thought it was funny thinking she probably found some you tube videos or read something that lead her to think that. Then she asked me if I was, I've never been asked - outside of the internet - a question like this. I responded with a yes and that I think I am she was surprised and yet, not shocked or weirded out by it. Which is quite the contrary to what a usual person's response would be. I really had a weird connection but we never really talked about it again.

Anyways I moved roughly three weeks ago to the other side of the country and last night I had a very interesting dream.

I was in a place that was sunny and cheerful. There was a lot of water fountains in a court place surrounded by buildings. I looked up across the fountain at a window and saw a guy talking to another guy in the second story of the building, the first guy on the left who I knew from school, and sitting at the table across from him was another guy. The guy I really didn't know who was sitting there kind of had a dark aura around him - just an off and eerie feeling that surrounded the two.

Anyways before I was even at the fountain I was with the girl that I described previously. I don't remember what we did or how we got there but next thing I know we were walking over to another smaller fountain up against another building. As we got closer to this other fountain the girl said "wow we have a lot alike". I felt a feeling like I've known her forever, or some how we were in a close relation ship and I went to grab her around the waist probably to hug her. She pushed me away, being the stand-offish person that she was. And we sat down around the fountain.

Then it get's even weirder. When she did that I said "she's a reflection my self". As if to comprehend why should pushed me away. AND THEN, I looked up away from her towards the wall and said "The creator does not properly create as much as it experiences itself". Next thing I know I have a rifle barrel pushed against my head and the guy holding it is the eerie guy in the window. I was in complete shock and fear literally thinking I was about to die and grabbed the barrel to push it away, it wouldn't budge. In that moment right when I felt the gun about to go off the guy yelled "Die!", and instantly I was awake completely in a stupor. The guys voice I've never heard before and it wasn't my voice.

This was by far the weirdest dream I've ever had. I don't know what I was supposed to understand. Maybe my higher self was telling me that I was, in fact, a wonderer when the girl said we have a lot alike. But the weirder part is the guy. I'm wondering if when I finally had a break through and radiated with love and compassion for someone that a negative entity went into my dream to put the light out. Is this possible?

I'm completely confused.

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - unity100 - 07-17-2010

(07-17-2010, 08:23 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: Next thing I know I have a rifle barrel pushed against my head and the guy holding it is the eerie guy in the window. I was in complete shock and fear literally thinking I was about to die and grabbed the barrel to push it away, it wouldn't budge. In that moment right when I felt the gun about to go off the guy yelled "Die!", and instantly I was awake completely in a stupor. The guys voice I've never heard before and it wasn't my voice.

probably the 'creator defense contingent' which defends creator even more than creator can or desires to defend itself thought they were called into action.

Quote:Maybe my higher self was telling me that I was, in fact, a wonderer when the girl said we have a lot alike. But the weirder part is the guy. I'm wondering if when I finally had a break through and radiated with love and compassion for someone that a negative entity went into my dream to put the light out. Is this possible?

I'm completely confused.

you are aware that a lot of the parts of the dream involve the girl, and messages regarding how close you and the girl are, or a lot alike, or she pushes and you say she is a mirror of you and whatnot ? basically meaning you pushed her with your disinterest, and she pushed you away in the dream.

it sounds like you need to get in contact, and keep in contact with that person.

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - fairyfarmgirl - 07-17-2010

Wow! Weird Dreams are on the rise. Only you can interpret your dream.

Here is a resource concerning guns in dreams. http://www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/g2.htm

fairyfarmgirl

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - Eddie - 07-18-2010

What your dream was, was earth school in a nutshell. You have learned what the Illuminati are desperate to prevent all of us from learning; that we are creators, and that we are one.

When we learn the truth, we learn that we don't need the world's existing power elite. We learn to be independent of them, to be sovereign in our own bodies, in our own selves.

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - Questioner - 07-18-2010

(07-17-2010, 08:23 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: 1. What does the dream mean?

I don't know, but that won't stop me from taking some guesses. Tongue

First question I'd have, based on your user name, is if the dream has any relationship to drug trips. If you are lightly using chemicals in a respectful, thoughtful way as a type of shamanistic tool, the dream might have continued that work. If you are over-using, then the dream might have been some kind of side effect or warning about the overuse. The moderators have asked for drug discussion to be limited on this forum so I'll just leave it at that, and you can decide whether or not it applies.

Next question: Sometimes dreams use elements outside us to represent what's going on inside of us. Play around with this idea a while, if you like. IF that was true:
What would be represented by the girl that is a part of you, that you want to spend time with and be loving, but you get pushed away by your fellow alien?
What would be represented by a guy you know who shows up but doesn't have any other role in the scene?
What would be represented by someone you've never met, who is ready to kill you?

I'm not saying that every dream symbolizes your inner landscape. Just asking, what if this one does?

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - LsavedSmeD - 07-18-2010

(07-18-2010, 02:36 PM)Questioner Wrote:
(07-17-2010, 08:23 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: 1. What does the dream mean?

I don't know, but that won't stop me from taking some guesses. Tongue

First question I'd have, based on your user name, is if the dream has any relationship to drug trips. If you are lightly using chemicals in a respectful, thoughtful way as a type of shamanistic tool, the dream might have continued that work. If you are over-using, then the dream might have been some kind of side effect or warning about the overuse. The moderators have asked for drug discussion to be limited on this forum so I'll just leave it at that, and you can decide whether or not it applies.

Next question: Sometimes dreams use elements outside us to represent what's going on inside of us. Play around with this idea a while, if you like. IF that was true:
What would be represented by the girl that is a part of you, that you want to spend time with and be loving, but you get pushed away by your fellow alien?
What would be represented by a guy you know who shows up but doesn't have any other role in the scene?
What would be represented by someone you've never met, who is ready to kill you?

I'm not saying that every dream symbolizes your inner landscape. Just asking, what if this one does?

I have not done anything in relation to psychoactive-subtances in a great space of time.

When she pushed me away It was not because she did not show affection it's because she did not want me making contact, hence a stand-offish attitude. The reason why I said I she is a reflection of my self is, I think, because I was trying to figure out what she was trying to tell me about myself. Then I said the creator does not properly create as much as it experiences itself. I have no idea why I said that. I'm confused on the whole matter. I read up on symbolism in dreams and fountains signify a blooming relationship but then the last part is the very weird to say the least. Also...the second part that I said about the creator it's almost as if I didn't say it but the words just came at me.

It's weird. Before she said we have a lot alike I was with her before that in the dream and we probably talked but that's all a blur. Any way of recovering the dream? Meditation techniques?

I don't know I've been pondering about it lately.

Edit to add:

Found this quote -

Quote:Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself, into that plenum full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - Questioner - 07-18-2010

(07-18-2010, 05:36 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: I have not done anything in relation to psychoactive-subtances in a great space of time.
Then that's probably a theory we can rule out. I hope I didn't offend by asking.

Quote:When she pushed me away It was not because she did not show affection it's because she did not want me making contact, hence a stand-offish attitude.
Yes, so why would a part of you push yourself away?

Quote:Then I said the creator does not properly create as much as it experiences itself. I have no idea why I said that.
Looks like the Ra quote, word for word! The quote refers to the process of creation. So this is clearly something important for you to comprehend. As soon as you said it, the dream villain came after you. That might mean a force or entity - perhaps even a part of you - opposed to your reaching this comprehension. Or it could be that what you are creating, with your free will, is something that could lead to your own death... or that feels frightening, at some level, as though it could be fatal... to you, or to some level of ego that opposes your evolving beyond needing it.

Quote:Any way of recovering the dream? Meditation techniques?
I've read books that describe memories recovered through hypnosis, but I don't have any personal experience of those techniques.

Rather than trying to recover the dream itself, what if you pray or meditate about the wisdom behind the dream? What if you ask for that wisdom to become crystal clear to you, so you can understand and act on it wisely... either through recovering the memory or through any other available source?

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - unity100 - 07-18-2010

(07-18-2010, 05:36 PM)LsavedSmeD Wrote: Questioner: Why does this partaking in the original thought have a gradient radially outward? That’s the way I understand your statement.

Ra: I am Ra. This is the plan of the One Infinite Creator. The One Original Thought is the harvest of all previous, if you would use this term, experience of the Creator by the Creator. As It decides to know Itself It generates Itself, into that plenum full of the glory and the power of the One Infinite Creator which is manifested to your perceptions as space or outer space. Each generation of this knowing begets a knowing which has the capacity, through free will, to choose methods of knowing Itself. Therefore, gradually, step by step, the Creator becomes that which may know Itself, and the portions of the Creator partake less purely in the power of the original word or thought. The Creator does not properly create as much as It experiences Itself.

what is the number/link of that q/a ?

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - Questioner - 07-28-2010

L.S. did you find any answers, or more peaceful dreams?

Unity100, I found that citation with the lawofone.info search engine. It's session 82 part 10.

RE: A Dream turned into a Nightmare help! - unity100 - 07-29-2010

maybe you should have gotten spiritually intimate with that person, rather than physically.