Bring4th
Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam (/showthread.php?tid=14011)

Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam - Raz - 01-19-2017

*Survival instinct by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam*

Survival instinkt... We all have it, we all share it... it´s the real collectively and individually ongoing vote and re-re-relected president of the world as we know it, and the creator of Dr.Ama A.K.A Drama.

Dr.Ama has been in the driver seat of this realm long enough, it´s time to shine some Light and re-relate to our fundamental stranger danger alarm.

So I am putting my ongoing vote for Dr.Eam in the driver seat of this experiance, Dr.Ama is still there, but he/she/it is sitting in the passenger seat and seen more as an OvER DrAMaTiC tourist guide for our DiVersE and FLeXibLe immediate DrEam.

Dr? Dr.Who?

DrEaM oN BeauTiFuLL PeopLe Smile <3 <3 <3

RE: Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam - Raz - 01-19-2017

Stop dreaming you are awake and AwAkEn YouR DreAMs.... /RaZ

CaLLiNG aLL... DReamS....

There are as many Languages as there are dreams.... Do you speak TiME? i don´t know dude.... TiMe iS Distorted timelessness how ever it may seem....

What makes aLL the dreams move? I will give you a hint.... it all started with a chaotic but nonstop groove....

Turns on "Atmos - Nick of Time"

Let the music Turn you oN and join the collective meditation!

This entire thread is dedicated to Atmos 604.... Dude... You are the Shaman that brought us aLL here.... *iNfiNiTe BLessings with aLL my HeaRT, i don´t know what you are... But you wiLL aLLwAYs be wellcome in my *home frequency of immediacy*..... You will always be part of my Universal BasELine.... [Image: thumbsup.png] [Image: inlove.png] [Image: smile.png]

The Dreams seem to have cravings for interaction....

Playing: *Atmos - Ride the Flow*

The Dreams seem to hunger for distractions....

@ this point in TiME, oF sound body and sound mind...

I Accept the burden oF EternaL Sorrow divine...

the first i is the third eye....

Every "i" is small, regardless of appearance... That is the only set RuLe, EvErYTHiNG ELsE iS Subject 2 Change...

RaZ, Signing off... HeLL, itS About TiME!

iN the Name of Diversity! I Compel you! [Image: shock.png] [Image: biggrin.png]  [Image: sad.png] [Image: pouty.png] [Image: blink.png] [Image: wink.png] [Image: smile.png]

Drama dreams are not dramatic 4r real reaL, so just relax and chill CHiLL...

We LiMiT the UnLiMiTeD, We unlimit the LiMiTED.  Wink

DeLiGHT MuSt SHiNE, before we take away the BLiND....

DeLiGHT MuSt SHiNE, before we take away the BLiND....
Wett or dry, How would you like to die?

The stones has spoken; We HaVe AwOKeN...

*This cluster is clearly in fuzzy bubblegum*

itS aLL eternal and never happened at the same time... This 2 will be forgotten, this too will be RemEMbered, over and over again.... 

Sincerely; You, iN AnOTHer PoiNT oF vieW....

Dream, inside out...

NoW aLL that is left to ask our selves iS; What´s our dream about? The rest is just gibberish like everywhere and everywhen...
SuPRENDER! (Surprise)

RE: Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam - Raz - 01-20-2017

The Dream is always the driver, we are always dreaming, no matter how things seems, we are always in one or more, dreams....

*Well come 2 Te DREamZonE*

RE: Survival instinct. by Dr.Ama and Dr.Eam - Raz - 01-21-2017

"Life sucks and then you die.."
An understandable assumption in this BaseLine of Low vibrational confusion.... a NDE experience and a few years research Later. I can verify The statement as fals, it should be; Life sucks and then you dream that you can FLy and experience a Strange expanding CrysTaL CLear PeaceFuL NeVeR EndiNG SoBER HiGH...... Metaphorically speaking as always Tongue Smile