Bring4th
Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) (/showthread.php?tid=14046)

Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 01-28-2017

Hi friends! This is the new, official, closed thread for scheduling the midweek meditations and suggesting the theme.

Chatroom Discussion Thread

Chatroom Meditation Notification Thread

Saturday Meditation Scheduling

This week's meditation:

Reaching for our Highest Desires

Date: Tuesday, January 31st/Wednesday, February 1st
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MST (Tuesday), 1am EST (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 5pm Sydney (Wednesday)

Before last week's meditation, I was reading this Q'uo (highly recommended), and was quite moved, especially by this part:

Q\uo Wrote:However, there is another level of desire with which those present all have considerable experience and that is the desire for purity, for truth, for beauty, for light, for true love, for true love between people, for true relationships between people. And this level of desire has a life that is denied to desires for things which can be acquired in the physical world. This level of desire places a seeker in a different world where she is able to see objects, both metaphysical and physical, not with the eye of the physical world but with the eye of the heart, what the one known as Ken Wilbur has called the eye of contemplation. These desires for a higher way are wise, wise desires and we would encourage each of you to stoke these fires of hope and faith and will and ask for your highest desires with abandon and greed. For these desires for a higher way of being, a higher method of seeing, will cool the fire in the oven of desire so that you as an instrument of the divine are tempered and strengthened.

So let's join as a group this week to stoke the fires of hope and faith!

As an added bonus, at the end of this session, Q'uo reminds/offers to everyone to call upon them to aid in meditation.

Q\uo Wrote:We would at this time make an offer and also leave this instrument. Our offer, as always, is if there is a desire for help as you are seeking, say, to deepen a meditation or a contemplation, we are happy if you will call on us to be with you, not to speak with you but simply to add our meditation to your own. For in many cases this actually helps in stabilizing or deepening a meditative state and is part of that which we are allowed to do without infringing upon free will. Call us mentally to you by our name, and we are glad to be with you at any time.

So let's call upon Q'uo, too, as they have requested. Smile

See you in the new weird chatroom!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 02-07-2017

Hi friends!!

Topic for this week's meditation:

Comforting Our Planet In Its Transition To Fourth Density

Date: Tuesday, February 7th/Wednesday, February 8th
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MST (Tuesday), 1am EST (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 5pm Sydney (Wednesday)

The transition into fourth density has often been described as our planet going through a birthing process, and our sweet Earth is certainly having a time of it. I want to use our time to band together to offer comfort, on the planetary level, to this hunk of watery rock that we call home. As Wanderers, we have incarnated here specifically during this difficult time to aid in the transition. And, as Ra implies here, "Earth changes" (catastrophes) are a byproduct of Earth expressing her difficult birthing.

Quote:65.10 Questioner: So we have the distinct possibility of two different types of catalyst creating an atmosphere of seeking that is greater than that which we experience at present. There will be much confusion, especially in the scenario of Earth changes simply because there have been many predictions of these changes by many groups giving various and sundry reasons for the changes. Can you comment on the effectiveness of this type of catalyst and the rather wide pre-knowledge of the coming changes but also the rather wide variation in, shall I say, explanation for these changes?

Ra: I am Ra. Given the amount of strength of the possibility/probability vortex which posits the expression by the planet itself of the difficult birthing of the planetary self into fourth density, it would be greatly surprising were not many which have some access to space/time able to perceive this vortex. The amount of this cold cereal in the grocery, to use our previous analogy, is disproportionately large. Each which prophesies does so from an unique level, position, or vibratory configuration. Thus biases and distortions will accompany much prophecy.

So, let us attempt aid Earth during this special time, and offer comfort to her wounded body complex. Let us rejoice in anticipation of her eventual birthing into a fourth density social memory complex.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 02-14-2017

Group Chakra Clearing

Date: Tuesday, February 14th/Wednesday, February 15th

I want to take the 10 minutes this session to align with each other and set our intentions to move through our chakras. If this is something unfamiliar to you, you start with the red ray - then visualize/feel it, see if it's blocked or free-flowing, accept whatever issues may be residing in a blocked chakra, and then move up to the next one. The chakra system is like a pipe that starts at the root and moves up to the crown. The less blockages in the pipe, the more "pressure" can be exerted through the system.

Here's Ra's basic, initial statements on what emotions and experiences each chakra corresponds to:

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental. The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

The remaining center of energy influx is simply the total expression of the entity’s vibratory complex of mind, body, and spirit. It is as it will be, “balanced” or “imbalanced” has no meaning at this energy level, for it gives and takes in its own balance. Whatever the distortion may be, it cannot be manipulated as can the others and, therefore, has no particular importance in viewing the balancing of an entity.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 02-19-2017

So, today is Kile's and my anniversary, and tomorrow is Kile's birthday, so we have rented an AirBNB cabin for Monday-Tues-Wed night. It's off grid, no electricity, so we're not 100% sure if we'll have internet access or not. We... should? Either way, we'll be tuning in at 11:00pm our time to join in the meditation, whether we're connected to the chat or not.

Respite in our Happy Place

Date: Tuesday, February 21st/Wednesday, February 22nd

I thought I would use our vacation to help play on the meditation this week. We love going camping in the woods in the high rockies, so this is our compromise being the middle of winter. Do you have a place in nature that stirs your heart - a nearby park, a place you've visited in the past? A childhood rendezvous? A future destination? A fantasy land? Either way, lets take time to imagine the most beautiful and peaceful places we've been or might possibly go someday.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 02-28-2017

Balancing of Male and Female Energies

Date: Tuesday, February 28th/Wednesday, March 1st

This meditation is inspired by the most recent Q'uo channeling, where Q'uo discusses the imbalance of male and female energies on our planet. Male and female energies are not just about gender - they are symbolic for the dynamic that creates all of experience - the yang and the yin, the reacher and the reached-for. The will and the subconscious. The Matrix and the Potentiator. To be truly balanced while incarnate in a human body would be a strenuous task (I had originally typed "Herculean task" but figured I'd better correct my gender bias!), and I think we all basically favor one gender over another past this density. But, as we work on ourselves, so the world around us reflects that work. So let us spend some time balancing our "gender bias" that may be present, whether literal or symbolic. As a specific gesture, I would suggest calling upon our guide who represents our under balanced gender.

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. As we have noted, each mind/body/spirit complex has several guides available to it. The persona of two of these guides is the polarity of male and female. The third is androgynous and represents a more unified conceptualization faculty.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 03-07-2017

Here's the meditation for the midweek!

Ho'oponopono

Date: Tuesday, March 7th/Wednesday, March 8th

Ho'oponopono is a Hawaiian mantra/prayer that closely aligns with the healing steps that Ra outlines in the Law of One. The Ho'oponopono goes as such:

I'm sorry (acceptance)
Please forgive men (forgiveness)
Thank you (gratitude)
I love you (love)

It can be directed at the self, another, the planet, or all of the above! I look forward to seeing you all in the chat!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 03-14-2017

The Tuning of our Instrument

Date: Tuesday, March 14th/Wednesday, March 15th

Ra has stated that it is not the goal to have all of our chakras in an objective state of perfect balance, but to have a balance unique to our own being. This is because we are each a unique instrument, waiting to be played by the Creator. There is only one of each of us, and our strings can be tuned to any number of arrangements. There are ideal tunings for different songs. There are tunings that sound bad no matter what! Let us ask to be aware of the musical nature of our beings, the tune that each of us is currently playing, and to harmonize our being so that the notes we are playing are the most universally pleasing.

[Image: tarot21.jpg]

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=instrument

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 03-21-2017

Harnessing of the Transformation of the Body

Date: Tuesday, March 21st/Wednesday, March 22nd
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MDT (Tuesday), 1am EDT (Wednesday), 5am London (Wednesday), 4pm Sydney (Wednesday) (Please sync your local time to 1AM EDT!)

This meditation is just building from our Saturday meditation. On Saturday we thanked and sought to understand more of the energies of the Transformation of the Body. In this meditation, I would like to focus on how we each can utilize this archetype, consciously.

Quote:81.13 Questioner: [We have] already discussed the Significator, so I will skip to number thirteen. Transformation of Body is called Death, for with death the body is transformed to a higher-vibration body for additional learning. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct and may be seen to be additionally correct in that each moment and certainly each diurnal period of the bodily incarnation offers death and rebirth to one which is attempting to use the catalyst which is offered it.

What types of rebirth would you like to experience?

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 03-28-2017

Working with the Red Ray

Date: Tuesday, March 28th/Wednesday, March 29th

This week we are going to start at the beginning, and dive into our root chakras. The root chakra is where we take in all experience before we apply it to our other chakras. It can be blocked, primarily from fear - fear from a loss of life, or a loss of the things that sustain life (shelter, food, safety from others). Let us go a bit deeper and try to learn something new about our own red ray's functioning.

Quote:15.12 Questioner: How does an individual go about balancing himself? What is the first step?

Ra: I am Ra. The steps are only one; that is, an understanding of the energy centers which make up the mind/body/spirit complex. This understanding may be briefly summarized as follows. The first balancing is of the Malkuth, or Earth, vibratory energy complex, called the red-ray complex. An understanding and acceptance of this energy is fundamental.

Quote:The basic pivotal points of each level of development; that is, each density beyond second, may be seen to be as follows: Firstly, the basic energy of so-called red ray. This ray may be understood to be the basic strengthening ray for each density. It shall never be condescended to as less important or productive of spiritual evolution, for it is the foundation ray.

Quote:The red-ray body is your chemical body. However, it is not the body which you have as clothing in the physical. It is the unconstructed material of the body, the elemental body without form. This basic unformed material body is important to understand for there are healings which may be carried out by the simple understanding of the elements present in the physical vehicle.

[Image: Muladhara+Chakra?format=1500w]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 04-04-2017

Working with the Orange Ray

Date: Tuesday, April 4th/Wednesday, April 5th
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MDT (Tuesday), 1am EDT (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 3pm Sydney (Wednesday) (Please sync to 1AM EDT!)

Hey friends! We're gonna move right on the through the rainbow and take a visit with our orange rays - also know as the sacral chakra, or svadhisthana.

Quote:The next energy complex, which may be blocked is the emotional, or personal complex, also known as the orange-ray complex. This blockage will often demonstrate itself as personal eccentricities or distortions with regard to self-conscious understanding or acceptance of self.

Quote:The orange ray is that influence or vibratory pattern wherein the mind/body/spirit expresses its power on an individual basis. Thus power over individuals may be seen to be orange ray. This ray has been quite intense among your peoples on an individual basis. You may see in this ray the treating of other-selves as non-entities, slaves, or chattel, thus giving other-selves no status whatever.

Quote:41.13 Questioner: I didn’t mean to waste time with that question but you just happened to mention that particular single cell. Does this polymorphous dinoflagellate then have an orange energy center?

Ra: I am Ra. This is correct.

41.14 Questioner: Is this energy center, then, on a very small scale related to the orange energy center in man?

Ra: I am Ra. The true color is precisely the same. However, the consciousness of the second-density beginning is primitive and the use of orange ray limited to the expression of self which may be seen to be movement and survival.

In third density, at this time, those clinging to orange ray have a much more complex system of distortions through which orange ray is manifested. This is somewhat complicated. We shall endeavor to simplify.

The appropriate true color for third density is, as you have ascertained, yellow. However, the influences of the true color, green, acting upon yellow-ray entities have caused many entities to revert to the consideration of self rather than the stepping forward into consideration of other-self or green ray. This may not be seen to be of a negatively polarized nature, as the negatively polarized entity is working very intensively with the deepest manifestations of yellow-ray group energies, especially the manipulations of other-self for service to self. Those reverting to orange ray, and we may add these are many upon your plane at this time, are those who feel the vibrations of true color green and, therefore, respond by rejecting governmental and societal activities as such and seek once more the self.

However, not having developed the yellow ray properly so that it balances the personal vibratory rates of the entity, the entity then is faced with the task of further activation and balancing of the self in relation to the self, thus the orange-ray manifestations at this space/time nexus.

Thus true color orange is that which it is, without difference. However, the manifestations of this or any ray may be seen to be most various depending upon the vibratory levels and balances of the mind/body or mind/body/spirit complexes which are expressing these energies.

Quote:The orange-ray body is the physical body complex. This body complex is still not the body you inhabit but rather the body formed without self-awareness, the body in the womb before the spirit/mind complex enters. This body may live without the inhabitation of the mind and spirit complexes. However, it seldom does so.

See you guys soon!

[Image: Svadhisthana-chakra.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 04-11-2017

Working with the Yellow Ray!

Date: Tuesday, April 4th/Wednesday, April 5th
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MDT (Tuesday), 1am EDT (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 3pm Sydney (Wednesday) (Please sync to 1AM EDT!)

Moving right along through our rainbow selves, this week we will spend some extra time with our solar plexus chakras, of manipura. The yellow ray is one of our "lower rays", and therefore often has a lot of experience to be learned for those of us who elected to incarnate here for further learning. As each month goes by, the collective yellow ray issues begin to scream louder and louder. Things are changing and that change must be welcomed! Working on our personal yellow ray distortions will help smooth these events over in the collective.

Quote:The third blockage resembles most closely that which you have called ego. It is the yellow-ray or solar plexus center. Blockages in this center will often manifest as distortions towards power manipulation and other social behaviors concerning those close and those associated with the mind/body/spirit complex. Those with blockages in these first three energy centers, or nexi, will have continuing difficulties in ability to further their seeking of the Law of One.

Quote:The yellow ray is a focal and very powerful ray and concerns the entity in relation to, shall we say, groups, societies, or large numbers of mind/body/spirit complexes. This orange — we correct ourselves — this yellow-ray vibration is at the heart of bellicose actions in which one group of entities feel the necessity and right of dominating other groups of entities and bending their wills to the wills of the masters. The negative path, as you would call it, uses a combination of the yellow ray and the orange ray in its polarization patterns. These rays, used in a dedicated fashion, will bring about a contact with intelligent infinity. The usual nature of sexual interaction, if one is yellow or orange in primary vibratory patterns, is one of blockage and then insatiable hunger due to the blockage. When there are two selves vibrating in this area the potential for polarization through the sexual interaction is begun, one entity experiencing the pleasure of humiliation and slavery or bondage, the other experiencing the pleasure of mastery and control over another entity. In this way a sexual energy transfer of a negative polarity is experienced.

Quote:The yellow-ray body is your physical vehicle which you know of at this time and in which you experience catalyst. This body has the mind/body/spirit characteristics and is equal to the physical illusion, as you have called it.

Hope to see you all there!

[Image: ab51b4126891f681fa846cc4c5436159.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 04-18-2017

Crystallizing the Heart Chakra

Date: Tuesday, April 18th/Wednesday, April 19th

We made it! We made it to anahata, the heart chakra, or green ray. This ray isn't a mystery - at least, at this point, I hope not! - but it's like a muscle we need to learn how to exercise. Sometimes it closes right up, without any conscious thought. Sometimes, it's way too far open. So let's apply some conscious thought to our green rays, to help crystallize them so opening them appropriately in the moment is not an effort but an execution as natural as our own breath. Smile

Quote:The center of heart, or green ray, is the center from which third-density beings may springboard, shall we say, towards infinite intelligence. Blockages in this area may manifest as difficulties in expressing what you may call universal love or compassion.

[Image: heart-chakra-anahata-dirk-czarnota.jpg?w=240]
[/quote]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 04-25-2017

Springboarding to the Blue Ray

Date: Tuesday, April 25th/Wednesday, April 26th

Ah yes, the struggle. Here are some Ra quotes to get us started:

Quote:The blue-ray center of energy streaming is the center which, for the first time, is outgoing as well as inpouring. Those blocked in this area may have difficulty in grasping the spirit/mind complexes of its own entity and further difficulty in expressing such understandings of self. Entities blocked in this area may have difficulties in accepting communication from other mind/body/spirit complexes.

Quote:The blue-ray energy transfer is somewhat rare among your people at this time but is of great aid due to energy transfers involved in becoming able to express the self without reservation or fear.

Quote:32.5 Questioner: OK. Thank you. I believe that for the time being we’ve amply covered green ray, so I am going to skip over green ray and go to blue ray. Could you tell me the difference that occurs between green and blue with the emphasis on blue ray?

Ra: I am Ra. With the green-ray transfer of energy you now come to the great turning point sexually as well as in each other mode of experience. The green ray may then be turned outward, the entity then giving rather than receiving. The first giving beyond green ray is the giving of acceptance or freedom, thus allowing the recipient of blue-ray energy transfer the opportunity for a feeling of being accepted, thus freeing that other-self to express itself to the giver of this ray. It will be noted that once green-ray energy transfer has been achieved by two mind/body/spirits in mating, the further rays are available without both entities having the necessity to progress equally. Thus a blue-ray vibrating entity or indigo-ray vibrating entity whose other ray vibrations are clear may share that energy with the green-ray other-self, thus acting as catalyst for the continued learn/teaching of the other-self. Until an other-self reaches green ray, such energy transfers through the rays is not possible.

Quote:The blue ray seats the learning/teachings of the spirit in each density within the mind/body complex, animating the whole, communicating to others this entirety of beingness.

Quote:The patterns of activation of an entity of high seniority will undoubtedly move with some rapidity to the green-ray level which is the springboard to primary blue. There is always some difficulty in penetrating blue primary energy for it requires that which your people have in great paucity; that is, honesty. Blue ray is the ray of free communication with self and with other-self. Having accepted that an harvestable or nearly harvestable entity will be working from this green-ray springboard one may then posit that the experiences in the remainder of the incarnation will be focused upon activation of the primary blue ray of freely given communication, of indigo ray, that of freely shared intelligent energy, and if possible, moving through this gateway, the penetration of violet-ray intelligent infinity. This may be seen to be manifested by a sense of the consecrate or hallowed nature of everyday creations and activities.

[Image: throatchakra.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 05-02-2017

The Gateway to Intelligent Infinity

Date: Tuesday, May 2nd/Wednesday, May 3rd

Sorry for the late post! Tonight is our friend, the indigo ray. The indigo ray is very ~shrouded in mystery~ because everyone's experience of it is deeply personal. It is about having the faith and will to fully claim one's worthiness as Creator.

See you soon.

Quote:The next center is the pineal or indigo-ray center. Those blocked in this center may experience a lessening of the influx of intelligent energy due to manifestations which appear as unworthiness. This is that of which you spoke. As you can see, this is but one of many distortions due to the several points of energy influx into the mind/body/spirit complex. The indigo-ray balancing is quite central to the type of work which revolves about the spirit complex, which has its influx then into the transformation or transmutation of third density to fourth density, it being the energy center receiving the least distorted outpourings of love/light from intelligent energy and having also the potential for the key to the gateway of intelligent infinity.

Quote:The indigo ray is opened only through considerable discipline and practice largely having to do with acceptance of self, not only as the polarized and balanced self but as the Creator, as an entity of infinite worth. This will begin to activate the indigo ray.

Quote:The indigo ray, though precious, is that ray worked upon only by the adept, as you would call it. It is the gateway to intelligent infinity bringing intelligent energy through. This is the energy center worked upon in those teachings considered inner, hidden, and occult, for this ray is that which is infinite in its possibilities. As you are aware, those who heal, teach, and work for the Creator in any way which may be seen to be both radiant and balanced are those activities which are indigo ray.

Quote:54.32 Questioner: What if a mind/body/spirit complex feels a feeling in meditation at the indigo center, what is he feeling?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the last full query of this working.

One who feels this activation is one experiencing instreamings at that energy center to be used either for the unblocking of this center, for its tuning to match the harmonics of its other energy centers, or to activate the gateway to intelligent infinity.

We cannot be specific for each of these three workings is experienced by the entity which feels this physical complex distortion.

[Image: chakra-ajna-series-2011-dirk-czarnota.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 05-04-2017

The Violet Ray

Date: Tuesday, May 9th/Wednesday, May 10th
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MST (Tuesday), 1am EST (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 3pm Sydney (Wednesday)

The culmination of our trip through the rainbow! As I mentioned in the other thread, it's likely Kile and I won't be able to log into the chat. However, it is possible that we will - we might have cell service, or rain might chase us home a day early. Either way, looking forward to it!

[Image: crown-chakra-2.jpg]

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 05-16-2017

Oops! Dropped the ball on posting. In an hour and a half from now...

Tuning Our Auras

Date: Tuesday, May 16th/Wednesday, May 17th
Time: 8pm Hawaii (Tuesday), 11pm MST (Tuesday), 1am EST (Wednesday), 6am London (Wednesday), 3pm Sydney (Wednesday)

I thought that since we had gone through the whole ~rainbow~, we could spend a session evaluating our overall alignment. Reading one's aura is a valuable skill to develop. Smile

Hope to see you all soon!!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 05-23-2017

Restitution for Hiroshima/Nagasaki

Date: Tuesday, May 23rd/Wednesday, May 24th

Ra says that the event that happened 80 years ago now in Japan affected our entire social memory complex greatly. Ra says that we are still undergoing healing and those who are incarnate are able to attempt restitution.

Quote:26.30 Questioner: And then, can you describe the mechanism of the planetary healing?

Ra: I am Ra. Healing is a process of acceptance, forgiveness, and, if possible, restitution. The restitution not being available in time/space, there are many among your peoples now attempting restitution while in the physical.

I thought for our group work this week that we would make an attempt at acceptance, forgiveness, and if possible, restitution for the events that occurred. Ra says that nuclear energy was given to our peoples in hopes that it would bring us peace, and we messed that one up bad. Let's look forward to a future where we use power for benevolence and not destruction.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 05-30-2017

Focusing on the Self as Creator

Date: Tuesday, May 30th/Wednesday, May 31st

A little late on posting, that holiday weekend throwing me off. Plus after the Saturday "cleaning" meditation, I've been deep cleaning parts of my house! Distracted!

This week I'd like to spend our time focusing on our own worthiness as Creators. Let us bathe in the light of our divinity.

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 06-04-2017

Uniting With Our Astral Selves

Date: Tuesday, June 6th/Wednesday, June 7th

I enjoy riffing off of the Saturday meditations! So this meditation I would like us to focus on creating a link between our incarnate selves and our astral selves - the self who does the dreaming! This should help to bridge a better communication with our Higher selves in dreams.

Kile and I are about to leave on a camping trip, we plan on being back Tuesday probably but might stay until Wednesday. So a chance we might not be physically in the chat - but we will be in spirit. Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 06-13-2017

Compassion for the Self

Date: Tuesday, June 13th/Wednesday, June 14th

As beings of positive polarity, Ra says that it is improper to program a lack of compassion for others in our higher learning. So, a very common programming is lack of compassion for the self.

I think this is something we often take for granted, especially in our current society. We put too many pressures on perceived success/failure, and we can beat ourselves up relentlessly for events that only have meaning to us.

One thing that sticks with me from when I used to read Bashar is that, if we punish ourselves for an event that happened in the past, being that there is no true linear time, we are actually punishing our selves in the future, as well. Time to break the cycle of the negative now moment!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 06-20-2017

Welcoming the Summer Solstice

Date: Tuesday, June 20th/Wednesday, June 21st

The Solstice (Wednesday) is the longest day of the year - more light than any other! It is symbolic, seeds that have been lying dormant through the winter have sprouted and now it is time for them to prepare to bear fruit. Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 06-27-2017

Chakra Clearing

Date: Tuesday, June 27th/Wednesday, June 28th

Almost spaced this one! Last minute, no ideas, so a good ol' chakra clearing. Hope to see ya in a bit. Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 07-04-2017

Sorry, Kile and I won't be able to make it tonight - hope to see everyone next week!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 07-11-2017

Gratitude for Our Mechanical Friend Entities

Date: Tuesday, July 11th/Wednesday, July 12th

The machines in my life has been revolting, so it must be some failing on my part to honor their presence. So let's give thanks to all of the interesting machines that become a part of our daily lives, that we likely take advantage of until they are gone. Smile

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 07-18-2017

Hey friends!! We won't be able to make it this week due to complications. Hopefully next week I'll be back in the current technological age. Have a good week!!

RE: Chatroom Meditation II: Scheduling (Tuesday/Wednesday) - Jade - 07-25-2017

Unfortunately we're unable to make it this week too! Sorry friends!