Bring4th
Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Meet-up Area (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=6)
+--- Thread: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? (/showthread.php?tid=14191)

Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - mizliz - 02-26-2017

Having discovered the Ra material a few months ago I find I have no one to share my excitement with. I want to find others locally to start up a group. Anyone interested?

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - TheLivingPrism - 06-21-2017

Hello, I think we're in the same boat, new to Ra material and I live in Eugene. If youd like to get together I can come to you or vice versa... let me know.

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - mizliz - 12-03-2017

Livingprism, Eugene is quite a drive. Maybe we could start by talking on the phone.

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Terpene_Tony396 - 12-25-2017

(02-26-2017, 03:30 PM)mizliz Wrote: Having discovered the Ra material a few months ago I find I have no one to share my excitement with.  I want to find others locally to start up a group.   Anyone interested?

I'm very interested, I have no one to speak with regarding this stuff. If everyone has a Gmail account, we could meet up via "Google Hangout."

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - troycmd - 12-25-2017

My wife and I stay in Portland the months of July and August. We would be interested in meeting with others if a group gets going. Keep my name and address and alert me when it is closer to our next visit.

Troy Caldwell
troycmd@gmail.com
troycaldwell.com

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - bunktrimble1111 - 12-31-2017

Hello! I'm in the portland area and would love to meetup, I discovered the Ra material as well as other life changing info..im bursting at the seems to talk and share this information with others, ive known for years and only recently found a way to connect hope to hear from ithers soon! I just moved back to Portland and am so exited about the opportunity to connect! I'm in the SE area..

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Terpene_Tony396 - 12-31-2017

(12-31-2017, 08:15 PM)bunktrimble1111 Wrote: Hello! I'm in the portland area and would love to meetup, I discovered the Ra material as well as other life changing info..im bursting at the seems to talk and share this information with others, ive known for years and only recently found a way to connect hope to hear from ithers soon! I just moved back to Portland and am so exited about the opportunity to connect! I'm in the SE area..

Awesome! Below is my email address. I'm free as soon as tomorrow if you'd like to meet up and grab a cup of coffee and talk more about the "Ra material" and other related topics.

Email: asap.johnson00@gmail.com
Instagram: @terpene_tony710

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Beautiful-R - 08-27-2018

(02-26-2017, 03:30 PM)mizliz Wrote: Having discovered the Ra material a few months ago I find I have no one to share my excitement with.  I want to find others locally to start up a group.   Anyone interested?

There is a really great group in the McMinnville area that meets a few different times a week (which makes it super convenient for people with busy schedules) if anyone would like to come, you can message me <3

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Terpene_Tony396 - 08-27-2018

@beautiful-R This is awesome! I'm glad to see more people in the northwest area meeting up. If you guys ever do anything close to the Portland-metro area, count me in!

Currently, we have a small group that meets up periodically in NW, Portland. If anyone reading this thread is interested, please message me. You're more than welcome to join us. Heart

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - teagodfrey - 06-11-2019

I am also in Portland and looking to connect in real life. Please let me know if anyone has started a gathering or meetup. Thanks!

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - Terpene_Tony396 - 06-11-2019

(06-11-2019, 10:21 AM)teagodfrey Wrote: I am also in Portland and looking to connect in real life. Please let me know if anyone has started a gathering or meetup. Thanks!

We haven't made much progress since my last post. However, a few of us have gotten together periodically at a coffee shop on NW 23rd street. The name escapes me at the moment. But next time we plan a meetup. I'll do my best to post some info in this thread.

RE: Anyone in Portland Oregon area? - hounsic - 06-11-2019

I bet your talking about Barista, great coffee shop. I have never met up with anyone but do live in the area, at least for a little longer.