Bring4th
Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. (/showthread.php?tid=14209)

Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - sjel - 03-03-2017

78 days of DMT

Really interesting. Adds a unique perspective as to what the astral plane is up to these days. The entities are extremely active, and seem to be preparing all of us for the 'Event,' he says. Also says they seem to be 'fixing' our minds with Love.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - AnthroHeart - 03-03-2017

I did DMT like 5 times, and an oral form of DMT like another 5, but spread out over 1-2 year period.

I only saw freaky clowns. And when I tried to visualize my favorite character, it was all spiky and aggressive.
Like we cannot take our demands into the DMT hyperspace.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - Karl - 03-04-2017

(03-03-2017, 09:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I did DMT like 5 times, and an oral form of DMT like another 5, but spread out over 1-2 year period.

I only saw freaky clowns. And when I tried to visualize my favorite character, it was all spiky and aggressive.

It sounds like you have some very strong repressed thoughts/beliefs that manifest there.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - AnthroHeart - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 01:02 AM)Karl Wrote:
(03-03-2017, 09:16 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I did DMT like 5 times, and an oral form of DMT like another 5, but spread out over 1-2 year period.

It sounds like you have some very strong repressed thoughts/beliefs that manifest there.

Well I won't be trying DMT again so I'll have to work it out on my own.

I hear the clowns are common. Either that or elves.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - Nau7ik - 03-04-2017

(03-04-2017, 06:32 AM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(03-04-2017, 01:02 AM)Karl Wrote:

Well I won't be trying DMT again so I'll have to work it out on my own.

I hear the clowns are common. Either that or elves.

Back in high school my friend, who joined me in walking similar paths for a few years, described to me some peoples' experiences with DMT. She said that one of the common ones was being experimented on by ETs. That sounded not so pleasant to me and I never had the desire to try it.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - Agua del Cielo - 03-04-2017

im not sure if all the above mentioned is really that "Common".

I've done it myself a couple of times, each time in ceremonies with around 20 people and Never experienced such or heard of it.

i think the experience varies extremely.

above all, i would like to stress the utter importance of intention, set and setting!!
this is often being overlooked, resulting in bad experiences, unintellegible experiences and in the Worts case psychosis or worse!

all these substances potentially can show you what is buried inside of you, the "good" things and the "Bad" things.

RE: Puh-lenty K. - Dekalb_Blues - 05-22-2017

~
What I Did On My Summer Vacation.

Day 2:

Day 6:

Day 13:
[Image: giphy-downsized-large.gif]

Day 19:
[Image: astral_entities_anaglyph_3d_stereoscopy_...70gpjf.png]

Day 21:
[Image: fT5YhHk.gif]

Day 28:

Day 32:
[Image: 0EpSfhP.jpg]

Day 40
[Image: Kung-Fu-Cat.jpg]

Day 47:

Day 56:

Can't remember anything after that point. What a light-weight, right? Oh well.

RE: Redditor used DMT daily for three months. Logged his experience with astral entities. - Jeremy - 06-13-2017

That was an incredible read!