Bring4th
2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: L/L Research Channeling Archives (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=12)
+--- Thread: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages (/showthread.php?tid=14305)

2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Jade - 03-28-2017

Firstly, a great big THANK YOU to Lana for the excellent question! It really clarified some important things for me. Anyway, here is the link to the newest channeling:

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017/2017_0304.aspx

Quote:Our question today comes from our friend, Lana, and references two previously read quotes from Ra, and her question is: “I am confused about the sequence of activity and focus here. Should the spiritual seeker focus on the Creator, unity, love, light, and joy first, and only afterward focus on clearing the blockages in lower energy centers and balancing the self? This is confusing because Ra seems to indicate that lower-center blockages will impede efforts to seek the Law of One on one hand (15.12), yet indicates on the other hand that the Law of One should be put first (52.11). Can you clarify?”

Q'uo says that we are in a unique experience based upon linear time, and that (daily!) meditation is important to help us guide our personal "focus":

Quote:My friends, you live in an illusion which has a past, a present, and a future. Your third density is the only such illusion that has these three features of what we may call “the eternal present,” for we live, ourselves, in this eternal present, in the spiritual realms, as you would call them, in which all is seen as one, in which love is the shaping force of the universe, which is made of light. Here it is far less difficult to be confused about what to do or how to be. However, in your illusion, these are questions of significance, for you must focus your attention upon one thing at a time, as time passes, in order to be effective in your expenditures of energy—the intelligence energy which is the gift of the Creator to you each day, that which enlightens you, gives your body energy, your mind inspiration, your spirit its very being.

Thus, we would suggest to you that you meditate upon a regular basis in order to discover what is, for yourself, the most important item, shall we say, upon your list of spiritual things to do. We realize that your world runs upon lists and things to do. Thus, we use this analogy in speaking to you, for we know that you have consciously chosen to seek that which is loosely called the truth, and you wish to know how to do it well. For each, at times, feels less than successful in pursuing this path of the conscious pilgrim. There are difficulties each faces in the daily round of activities that sometimes seem without end, and without solution, without more difficulties ensuing. If one is a spiritual being, how can such continue without a resolution resulting from the application of love, of light, of consciousness, of intention, of good will, if nothing else?

Thus, in meditation you may ask yourself, “What must I do this day with my daily allotment of prana, of intelligent energy, of the inspiration of the One Creator?” And begin by these meditations to discover a pattern that exists within your energy centers, whether it be of your relationship to one other entity; your relationship to a group of entities; your relationship to the entire Creation; your ability to give acceptance and freedom and inspiration to all those about you; your very being contact, shall we say, with the Creator within, perhaps in the form of your higher self, of your mind/body/spirit complex totality. These are means by which you may look upon your energy centers as areas of inclination, areas of interest, areas of expression, areas of inspiration. And yet, while you are doing this, it is well to look also upon the bigger picture, the life experience that lies before you, that has gone before this moment, that exists at this moment, and see if you can find the One Creator there. Or, if that is too much of a challenge for the moment, look instead for love, for that is the challenge of the third-density illusion, to find love in every moment, for it is there, my friends—the Creation is made of love, made from love.

Also, finding the love is specifically the challenge of third density - seeing the love isn't supposed to be that easy!

Now, Q'uo clarifies that we are here to work on blockages, often specific blockages, and that if we ignore or repress them, which is easy to do, they won't go away for long.

Quote:Now, we will say that it seems to fall to the particular genius of third-density entities that they are able to make, as the saying goes, “mountains out of molehills”—that small difficulties can easily be magnified to large ones, and the more you dwell upon them, the larger they seem to become. Now, this is not by accident, my friends, for there is a process of magnification that is part and parcel of life experience in third density. In fact, as you came into this incarnate experience, you gave yourself certain challenges in the form of a predisposition to certain kinds of blockage, because it was your specific intent that these kinds of blockage would be carefully looked at, carefully reviewed, carefully experienced from within, so that they might be as the knot that is loosened, so that they might be something that can be, not so much overcome, as moved through.

We say this because there is always a temptation on the part of sturdy seekers to encounter difficulties with a judgment, to the effect that the difficulties are not problems that a truly spiritual person would have. And so it is easy for eager seekers to feel that they must repress the difficulties that have bubbled up to the surface of their consciousness. “These are not worthy of the seeker I would be.” Now, when this happens, it is true that one may, for the nonce, set difficulties aside, and we would be the last to say that there are not some circumstances in which this is work well done. But everything thus set aside must be returned to, for it will return to you and will announce itself again and again as that which must be seen to.

(I'm guessing in the form of bodily illness...)

Quote:And so, it is always good work when you begin by invoking the Creator in your meditation, to invite the Creator drawn down from that heart which is, even as we speak, struggling to open, and invite it into the lower energy centers as a resource, as a source of love, for that is the healing power in dealing with the blockages that you find within your complex of beingness. Sometimes these blockages will seem to you most inconveniently exaggerated, most unacceptably exaggerated, but we would invite you to reflect that it is a very useful process to exaggerate an imperfection so that it may be the more perfectly addressed, so that it may be the more thoroughly examined, so that it may be the more deeply healed.

So we would invite you to set aside all judgment about yourself when you are engaged in this process. If you are in a position where you are facing the need to do orange-ray work, that does not mean that you are but an orange-ray individual; that does not mean that you are spiritually unworthy. We can assure you that orange-ray work is work well done, work constantly in need of being done, and work that all in third density yet have completely to do. Orange ray is as important a feature of the One Infinite Creator as is any other, and we would say the very same about yellow ray, and indeed, all the rays of the spectrum are essential to the One Infinite Creator.

So, in short, the answer is, it's best to do both! If you can work through lower blockages while focusing on the Creator, you are doing the work that needs to be done. Thank you!

It's okay to repress blockages, but they will continue to manifest in other ways until you recognize them and give them the attention they deserve.

It's a great Q'uo - go read it - and find out the name that the Confederation calls our planet! Wink Also: Q'uo's description of what our auras look like from 5th density. 

http://llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2017/2017_0304.aspx

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - sjel - 03-28-2017

(03-28-2017, 11:31 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote:
Quote:So we would invite you to set aside all judgment about yourself when you are engaged in this process. If you are in a position where you are facing the need to do orange-ray work, that does not mean that you are but an orange-ray individual; that does not mean that you are spiritually unworthy.

Incredible, I was literally thinking I was spiritually unworthy yesterday, specifically due to an irritatingly prominent orange ray blockage. Thanks Jade

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Jade - 03-28-2017

Thank Q'uo! A lot of comfort and clarity in this one. Smile

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Ankh - 04-04-2017

(03-28-2017, 11:31 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Firstly, a great big THANK YOU to Lana for the excellent question! It really clarified some important things for me.

You're welcome! Great that someone thought that it clarified some important things for them! BigSmile

I noticed that they didn't really answer the question (as I would perhaps would want it to), but I understand that they wouldn't want to infringe on anyone's seeking process and that all the answers lie within. With that said, I think that I'm still as confused about this question as before. Though now I understand that if I want a clear-cut answer to this question I need to meditate more upon it.

Let me give an example about what exactly confuses me. For instance, say that I get really upset at someone because this person says something shockingly negative about me in my face. There are thoughts that start spinning in my head. Couple of these thoughts are:

1. Do these people really exist here right now in these last days of Harvest? What the heck does a person like this doing here right now? Shouldn't they be at another Earth by this time continuing their third density lessons?

2. This Earth would be so much a better place without people like that. And I can take sh*t like that, but this person goes around and say things like to other people and just throws and throws this negativity around him/herself.

3. Oh, maybe this person should look at itself more often in the mirror to see stuff in itself instead of throwing sh*t that exists inside of him/herself around to other people.

4. Why don't people realize that you can't just walk around and throw your sh*t around like that and hope for a better place?

And there is more and more in this direction. And because I get so upset, my mind starts to find all the equally mean and sharp answers back at this person in order to "take this person down".

Well, in order to work on oneself, I need to take my own sh*t to meditation and work with it there, not in front of that person. Then you find your own issues and can work with them there. But if you immediately try to find the Creator inside that person and love in the moment, the catalyst disappears, at least for me. Then you jump right into an understanding of this person with thoughts like "ah, he/she must really hate this or that, and that is why this person is so mean to me because of this issue" or "wow this person can't really see love in this issue and it's good that he/she is so outspoken and honest so that I know where this person stands" etc.

Both of these ways of working are correct in my opinion and you could probably do both in the way they are presented. It's just that if I do find an understanding for someone's mean behavior, I don't feel the catalyst inside of me as intensively, and therefore it is harder to find everything inside in order to do effective inner work.

End rant.

I still can't completely describe what I mean in regards to work with inner self vs. finding love/understanding in the moment. Finding understanding in the moment smoothes the catalyst and then it's not as easy to work with it than it would be when you feel this catalyst intensively I guess.

Anyways, good that you found clarity in this, Jade! I'd love if you could share some of it here. Smile

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Jade - 04-05-2017

Hi Lana! Let me see what I can drum up.

The way I see it is that Q'uo is clearly agreeing with you that it is a balance of both. Q'uo says that we are here to experience the blockages, to learn from them, to understand them. In fact, we have very specific "triggers" that we have programmed so that we can work on particular catalyst. It is my understanding that if one exists solely in a "unity state", that they aren't experiencing the catalyst that they incarnated for. We're not supposed to plateau and run out of third density catalyst before our incarnation is over, third density works to make sure that we always have catalyst available.

So my thought is that if someone says something to you, as your example, and it bothers you, that that is a normal/healthy reaction, and that if/when you sit down in meditation, you are able to quickly forgive them, that you are doing the work that you are here to do. If you someone causes a reaction in you, and instead you "repress" that reaction and instead create indifference or a lack of reaction, then that would be considered bypassing. I think often of a Qu'ote from the Homecoming channeling - about returning your lost love home:

Quote:To love those that seem to you to be unlovable is strangely enough an even greater gift, for when you are able to find in yourself that resonance of love that can reach out to that which does not solicit it, but rather seems on the contrary to reject it, you have inched, however slightly, towards a wholeness of your whole being, towards a realization of your own being as unified, and every such experience of loving the unlovable, every such experience of unifying the un-unified is an experience of the Creator finding Its lost love returning home, returning to its source. And in doing so, you give also the opportunity of that other center of being, that other incarnate individual, an opportunity, perhaps, to experience (once again however slightly), an aspect of itself, himself, herself, not previously accessible. And so love heals many a wound, love bridges many a division. Love offers itself both as a possible activity and as a condition of being which is the very stuff, the very source, the very destiny of the entire Creation.

I think this is what we are supposed to be doing - discovering that which is unlovable and experiencing the act of learning to love it.

Ideally, to reflect "perfect balance" or "lack of blockages" as Ra describes, when someone said the hurtful/annoying thing to you, the only response would be pure love. That is what we are working towards, however, to obtain that state permanently shouldn't be a huge goal, because like I said, third density is designed to be hurtful and annoying. The goal should be seeking out that which hurts and annoys us and learning to love it.

I think the main point Q'uo made (not answering your question as much) was that if we can keep the Creator in mind while we are experiencing catalyst, as in, through our gritted teeth, affirming the Creatorhood of the one who has slighted us in the moment, then we are still recognizing the spiritual nature of reality while also experiencing a blockage. These two things aren't mutually exclusive - and many seekers feel guilty when they aren't seeing pure love in everything. But if you can at least recognize that the Creator lies within, you are activating faith/indigo ray energies, and doing work in consciousness.

So, my specific advice for you is, when things like this happen, and you go into meditation and are able to "clear them away" easily, take the next step to ask why the event triggered you in the first place. What thoughts/beliefs about yourself/others/reality do you entertain that are limiting that cause painful reactions to occur? I know you say it goes away as soon as you find forgiveness, but I think you could still reflect, while in meditation, on what maybe triggered it, and how/if you can remove that trigger by creating new thoughts in the moment. If it's a preincarnationally programmed catalyst, the answer might not be easily forthcoming.

Anyway, it sounds to me like you are doing exactly what Q'uo advocates: Feeling, and then forgiving. I think the next step delves more into Ra's work, you know, "knowing the mind" and examining what parts of our thoughts have roots that make us angry.

Let me take an example from my real life:

The most "irritating" person I interact with regularly is one of my coworkers. I feel like I'm in the same cycle - irritation, forgiveness, irritation, forgiveness. So there must be a step I'm missing: examining truly why what she does bothers me so much. Usually it's around trying to control my work shifts and therefore my money, and her maximizing her money/schedule while simultaneously impacting mine. Well, the reason this bothers me is because of (deeply rooted!) beliefs about money - feeling limited, feeling like it's a competition. But I need to remember that just because she's constantly attempting to compete with me, that I don't need to activate those energies of competition within myself: I need to activate faith that my needs will be taken care of, that I'm not going to be out on the streets or starving because someone took something from me. So, ideally, if I can react to her negative energy towards me with true love and acceptance in the moment, then I am able to exist in that moment without blockage. But, there is a journey to get to that point, and that journey is the bulk of being a spiritual being in third density, per my understanding of the Confederation's teachings.

When someone says something negative to us, they are attempting a negative energy exchange. We can accept it (allow it to lower our vibrations), or reject it (remain at our state of high vibrations in spite of it) - but it's there and it doesn't go away. I think the proper thing is to accept it, understanding it, and then transmute it into the higher vibration we were residing at. This is how you use polarity to do work and to affect changes in the consciousness of not just yourself but others. I think doing it in meditation is where most of us are most of the time, I think being able to have moments where we can do it in the now is our reward for practicing. Smile

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Jade - 04-05-2017

Ah, after I finished this I started reading another Q'uo I had saved to read, and this quote echoed my above thoughts:

Quote:Now, how can you attempt to build your own faith? We would suggest three things to you. Firstly, we would suggest focusing upon love. This instrument is fond of saying “There is love in this moment. Where is it?” This instrument is incorrectly quoting those of Ra, but the idea is important. In all relationships there is a more loving path, and we encourage each to spend the time and the thought aforetimes, if possible, to see the way clear to cooperating with this path of love. This is not necessarily an easy choice, for the entities that one deals with are not designed to be pleasant or helpful necessarily in the usual sense, but, rather, may well have been chosen specifically because of their irritating and aggravating value, for it is in the friction and the heat of tempering and refining fire that the personality which you wish to improve will have the opportunity to improve. For that tempering and that friction begins to smooth away some of those aspects of personality that may not be so helpful in a spiritual sense. And they will not leave simply because you would rather that they not be there. They will leave when they fall away because they are no longer called upon. And the habit of not calling upon them will come because there will come a time of testing, and you will have learned enough to make a more skillful choice and to cooperate with the love in the moment rather than in the defense of the self.

Good session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2000/2000_0402.aspx

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Ankh - 04-08-2017

(04-05-2017, 10:49 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: So, my specific advice for you is, when things like this happen, and you go into meditation and are able to "clear them away" easily, take the next step to ask why the event triggered you in the first place. What thoughts/beliefs about yourself/others/reality do you entertain that are limiting that cause painful reactions to occur? I know you say it goes away as soon as you find forgiveness, but I think you could still reflect, while in meditation, on what maybe triggered it, and how/if you can remove that trigger by creating new thoughts in the moment. If it's a preincarnationally programmed catalyst, the answer might not be easily forthcoming.

This discussion helped me to understand my confusion much better. Thanks, Jade!

Right now I don't think that one has to jump into an immediate understanding/love of the moment, but one doesn't need to express the negative parts of oneself either, out of consideration for another self, even if this person is mean. I believe in the balancing of catalyst in the first place, and then the understanding/love of the moment and catalyst. I guess that is what puzzled me most for some time. Inner work first or finding the Creator in the moment first? But I think that in meditations and overall/general situations one can keep the Creator in mind as much as it is do-able. Focusing on the Creator as much as one can. But then when the catalyst comes, one can do the inner work first, in balancing meditations first before invoking the Creator. But we are all different! This works for me. Anyway, thanks. I feel less confused now after being able to talk about it here. Smile

(04-05-2017, 10:49 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Let me take an example from my real life:

The most "irritating" person I interact with regularly is one of my coworkers. I feel like I'm in the same cycle - irritation, forgiveness, irritation, forgiveness. So there must be a step I'm missing: examining truly why what she does bothers me so much. Usually it's around trying to control my work shifts and therefore my money, and her maximizing her money/schedule while simultaneously impacting mine. Well, the reason this bothers me is because of (deeply rooted!) beliefs about money - feeling limited, feeling like it's a competition. But I need to remember that just because she's constantly attempting to compete with me, that I don't need to activate those energies of competition within myself: I need to activate faith that my needs will be taken care of, that I'm not going to be out on the streets or starving because someone took something from me. So, ideally, if I can react to her negative energy towards me with true love and acceptance in the moment, then I am able to exist in that moment without blockage. But, there is a journey to get to that point, and that journey is the bulk of being a spiritual being in third density, per my understanding of the Confederation's teachings.

In your case I would go for addressing feelings about limitation, feelings of it being a competition, and beliefs about money first, before activating the faith that all the needs will be taken care for. Because as I mentioned previously, if I would go directly for "all is well" and make it seat deeply within the self, then I wouldn't need to address those other feelings and thoughts because I wouldn't feel uncomfortable anymore.

What I also would do in your case is to use blue ray. When feelings, thoughts and beliefs within are understood you could tell your co-worker something like "Hey, I noticed that you quite often try to take my shifts (or explain the thing that she is doing), and I am just wondering why? Do you need money? Are you in trouble?" Opening up in honest and compassionate way is an awesome thing to do. Because people rarely feel judged by doing "bad" things as these things are understood by another, and they, in turn, can open up back and tell what the problem is. Perhaps she has big debts, or doesn't have enough to support her family, or perhaps she doesn't have enough to just go out and party as she wants to. Who knows? But if one does not judge, people can open up and tell the reason behind their action (if they know them themselves). And even if they don't know the reason behind their action, at least they will become more aware of this action. This is a great catalyst to offer to another self too, to offer an opportunity for an understanding of the self. Perhaps your co-worker isn't even that much aware that she does these things? And much less how these things make you to feel? You could in honest and compassionate way explain to her back that you too need shifts/money. God knows how much we would wish that money wouldn't exist, but unfortunately they do and we need them upon this planet not just in order to survive, but also for resting/doing fun stuff, and also for doing some awesome stuff like going to a Homecoming! BigSmile 

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Ankh - 04-08-2017

(04-05-2017, 11:13 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Ah, after I finished this I started reading another Q'uo I had saved to read, and this quote echoed my above thoughts:

Quote:Now, how can you attempt to build your own faith? We would suggest three things to you. Firstly, we would suggest focusing upon love. This instrument is fond of saying “There is love in this moment. Where is it?” This instrument is incorrectly quoting those of Ra, but the idea is important. In all relationships there is a more loving path, and we encourage each to spend the time and the thought aforetimes, if possible, to see the way clear to cooperating with this path of love. This is not necessarily an easy choice, for the entities that one deals with are not designed to be pleasant or helpful necessarily in the usual sense, but, rather, may well have been chosen specifically because of their irritating and aggravating value, for it is in the friction and the heat of tempering and refining fire that the personality which you wish to improve will have the opportunity to improve. For that tempering and that friction begins to smooth away some of those aspects of personality that may not be so helpful in a spiritual sense. And they will not leave simply because you would rather that they not be there. They will leave when they fall away because they are no longer called upon. And the habit of not calling upon them will come because there will come a time of testing, and you will have learned enough to make a more skillful choice and to cooperate with the love in the moment rather than in the defense of the self.

Good session: http://www.llresearch.org/transcripts/issues/2000/2000_0402.aspx

Well, in this quote Q'uo suggest that faith and invoking the love in the moment would smooth those aspects of personality which are not helpful in a spiritual sense. And I agree. But I believe in the balancing first before working in indigo ray with faith when it comes to specific catalysts. But of course when it comes to other meditations and general situations this is the way.

RE: 2017.03.04 Focusing on the Creator vs focusing on lower blockages - Cobrien - 04-18-2017

Life is so easy once expectations of what it must be are set aside. Any conception is a part of the original thought as free will is in effect.

Negativity is really just contraction. No need to make judgements about it