Bring4th
Thoughts on Orgonite - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Science & Technology (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Thread: Thoughts on Orgonite (/showthread.php?tid=14453)

Thoughts on Orgonite - I am Shayne - 05-05-2017

Hello All,
I noticed the crystals thread, and I thought it would be cool to expand on this idea.
What are your thoughts on orgonite?

Ive done research and made some orgonite pieces a few years ago, and now I'm getting back into it with my updated mind.

It seems to have a mixture of 'scientific' 'metaphysical' and 'placebo' aspects. The idea is that a combo of organic and inorganic materials can accumulate/generate/transform/direct universal energy. If made correctly, with components like crystals and copper wire, other metals and resin, these items can transmute harmful EMF's into healing energy and dissipate chem trails. There are a lot of articles/videos on the subject; some people go at it very scientifically, and others seem to be living in a whole different reality than most, haha.

I believe that whether it works depends on my belief in it, so yes, for my sake, I do believe orgonite works haha.
Kind of like how a ritual helps us to take things more seriously; I see orgonite as a tool for our minds to create desired conditions. Or perhaps it does have physical affects on the environment in and of itself.

What is your belief/knowledge on the subject?

A new one I've made
neodymium magnets at the bottom with the yang polarity directed upwards into a quartz crystal wrapped with copper wire coiled clockwise (regarding Ra's explanation of upward clockwise spiraling energy emanating from pyramids.)
[Image: 1656_zps9ywba03q.jpeg]

One I made a few years ago
Amethyst at bottom, quartz crystal in center surrounded with drilled out iron and aluminum chunks and shavings, and clockwise coiled copper wire
[Image: ggff_zps7r8mtcue.png]

Here's the bottom
[Image: gg_zpsrc6cmddy.png]

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - AnthroHeart - 05-05-2017

I believe the user BrownEye (aka Pickle) used to make orgonite. It's been some time since I've seen them here.

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - sjel - 05-05-2017

Wow, really cool looking. You seem to have the same attitude I do about these sorts of things - one foot in the materialist skeptic camp one foot in the insane reality haha! The only crystals I've used are angelite and a tiny 1" amethyst pyramid. The pyramid is DEFINITELY noticeable when I place it under me during meditation. I'm sure when I become more sensitive I'll feel the energy more and be able to direct it, but for now I just notice an increase in overall bodily energy. If I'm distracted, that just means my thoughts get louder and more scattered!

What do you use these for?

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - I am Shayne - 05-05-2017

I too would like to become more aware/sensitive to the energies brought about by crystals, orgonite, etc. which is one of my purposes in having these items. Another purpose is to use them as tools ( to help me) to affect myself and my environment in a positive way, whether it be to lessen EMF radiation, add negative ions in a room, or any other improvement which people claim orgonite to provide.

I find that when my I place my focus on what I intend the object to provide/enhance, I get positive feelings. (of course providing the beneficial effect as a placebo). When I place my awareness that the item is pointing toward me, under my bed, for instance, I get a feeling of wellness.

Thanks for reminding me, I also have a shungite pyramid which I should get out of the storage shed hah

Either were playing pretend with these things, or the items actually do have an effect, and we forget that we are still playing pretend haha

Thank you guys for your replies

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - AnthroHeart - 05-05-2017

(05-05-2017, 02:17 PM)sjel Wrote: Wow, really cool looking. You seem to have the same attitude I do about these sorts of things - one foot in the materialist skeptic camp one foot in the insane reality haha! The only crystals I've used are angelite and a tiny 1" amethyst pyramid. The pyramid is DEFINITELY noticeable when I place it under me during meditation. I'm sure when I become more sensitive I'll feel the energy more and be able to direct it, but for now I just notice an increase in overall bodily energy. If I'm distracted, that just means my thoughts get louder and more scattered!

What do you use these for?

I also have a 1-inch pyramid that's made of Aventurine. It feels slightly electrical when I'm meditating with it. I'm going to use it for soul retrieval later.

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - Glow - 05-05-2017

I'm kind of big into crystals. I've not worked with orgonite myself but considered making some to experiment.

I can't seem to get past taking crystals and encasing them in epoxy.
Seems the same effect should be possible another way that doesn't permanently encase the crystal.
I wonder if burying the crystal with a wire coil in organic matter itself might do the same thing.

I might try that. I've seen combining crystals with sacred geometric shapes seems to heighten energy flow quite significantly. I assume that is why the coil works.

Interesting stuff.

RE: Thoughts on Orgonite - I am Shayne - 05-06-2017

(05-05-2017, 09:43 PM)Glow Wrote: I can't seem to get past taking crystals and encasing them in epoxy.
Seems the same effect should be possible another way that doesn't permanently encase the crystal.
I wonder if burying the crystal with a wire coil in organic matter itself might do the same thing.

Some have stated that beeswax can be used instead of polyester resin, but it doesnt pressurize the crystal for its piezoelectric quality. (If it matters. Especially cuz the pressure on the crystal has to be oscillating to create any electricity)

I'll bet crystals alone have the same effect as long as your belief and intent with them is just as strong and structured. I totally support including sacred geo shapes.

The scientific-esque nature, the artistic look, the mystical crystal aspects and the work taken to create orgonite adds to the belief factor for me.

And I agree that the pyramid is a very special shape. Its awesome that Ra explains pyramid energy and such