Bring4th
Do you trust doctors? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: Do you trust doctors? (/showthread.php?tid=14458)

Do you trust doctors? - sjel - 05-06-2017

I for one am extremely suspicious of the Western medical system, to an extent that borders on paranoia.

When do you go to the doctor, if ever?

Which websites/organizations do you trust the most for health purposes?

Do you have any all-purpose natural medicines that you swear by for all your ailments? I've heard Vitamin C, apple cider vinegar, and colloidal silver fall into this category for many people.

Lastly, how is one able to reconcile one's personal suspicions with the materialist health system that so many entities rely on and trust? (Perhaps this last question is more fit for the spiritual development forum)

RE: Do you trust doctors? - AnthroHeart - 05-06-2017

I don't like that my psych meds shut down my 3rd eye for the most part. But I need them else I freak out from the things I see.
I end up thinking that everything on tv I see is talking to me.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - Minyatur - 05-07-2017

I don't go to the doctor really but haven't had the need to since I was a kid.

I'd stay away from medical organisations because of the principle of quantum observation. By looking your body up they create a fixed state of your condition with a magical expectation of how it will evolve. The less it's seen, the more abstract it'll be and the greater one can interact with it with its consciousness.

Like 3 years back I set up some strong intentions for my body as to how it would evolve from that moment. It's like programming the subconscious and you can distill what you fed it to work against these intent if it does.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - anagogy - 05-07-2017

(05-06-2017, 11:01 PM)sjel Wrote: I for one am extremely suspicious of the Western medical system, to an extent that borders on paranoia.

Do you have any all-purpose natural medicines that you swear by for all your ailments? I've heard Vitamin C, apple cider vinegar, and colloidal silver fall into this category for many people.

Lastly, how is one able to reconcile one's personal suspicions with the materialist health system that so many entities rely on and trust? (Perhaps this last question is more fit for the spiritual development forum)

sjel, if only I could communicate the gravity of "your attention generates your reality". Unfortunately, I can barely communicate the gravity of it to myself and I have been involved in the esoteric for most of my life. I have to remind myself CONSTANTLY. The matrix of the illusion is designed to cause our consciousness to gravitate to the ipso facto vibrational level we reside in, which for us, of course, is yellow ray consciousness.

Now, why do I bring this up?

Everything is thought. Everything is consciousness. Everything is a symbol manifest in form. We are oriented towards the tangible at our level of reality.

If you look at a symbol in a dream, it can mean different things to different people. There are some racially universal symbols, but even these can take on subtly different details to different individuals based on their unique refinements of human experiential distortions.

The point is: the symbols of our physical reality, of which the medical establishment constitutes an expression of, and the style of western medicine as a whole and its effect on a given individual, are different for different individuals.

For some people, those symbols might play a powerful role in the apparent transformation of their maladies into a healthy state. For others, like yourself, perhaps, they (the western medical establishment) carry an aura of confusion and inadvertent separation (there is this subtle awareness of separation in many spiritual folk as to the seeming failings of allopathic medicine).

But make no mistake, whether western technology helps you, or hurts you, is dependent upon your unique vibrational orientation towards it. All things have their time and place. A drug can hurt, and a drug can heal. A hammer can break, and a hammer can build.

The tools are the tools.

The outer just reflects the inner change. For some that change is reflected by western surgical intervention. That is the "form" the inner change dresses itself in. For others, it was a hallowed trip out into the forest with their shaman or local medicine man, going on a ayuahuasca trip, or vision quest.

As for me, I attempt to simply ask myself, "how do I want to feel?" And I let that question guide my focus and my vibration, and I let the universe supply the "outer narrative" of the change. Sometimes I fail in this endeavor due to impurities in en-training myself to the ideal vibration, but that is the process I take (when you are in a bad state it is very difficult to find alignment with that ideal because the whole reason you are sick in the first place is due to vibrational distance from that ideal).

But I don't limit any particular symbol for being the reflection the change will take place in the context of. And I rarely go to the doctor (but that is more to do with my intense aversion to bureaucracy). Somebody who goes to the doctor frequently would be no less spiritual by doing so.

When you find alignment with the ideal, the proper symbol of change will call to you. It is best to release attachment to any particular outcome of a particular action, and instead focus on the overview. Let it do the calculating. The little actions here and there may seem ineffectual but often later on it is seen that they were subtly important shifts in the process of transformation. The paradox of the creator is that its movements often look random, but they are, in reality, highly ordered creative manifestations.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - Diana - 05-07-2017

I agree with both Anagogy and Minyatur. But I will add, allopathic medicine is good for acute conditions (broken bones, heart attack, etc.). But it is not good for wellness for many reasons.

Your paranoia has basis. Western medicine, while its scientific beginnings may have been honorable, has devolved into an uncaring money machine, allied with insurance and pharmaceutical companies. That is not to say there aren't good doctors. But most doctors weren't even required to learn about nutrition (such as it is in the mainstream) in medical school.

Naturopathic doctors are more geared to the individual and wellness, and do learn about nutrition. So for serious imbalances, I would find a good naturopath.

For me, it's about focus. If I feel unwell, I just do things to feel better. If my neck and eyes hurt, I stretch and limit work (at my computer). Recently I could not get rid of a tight and painful neck, and I knew this was because I work so much at my computer. Just stretching didn't alleviate it. It came to me one day that I should stand while I work. So I changed my whole work station setup for standing, and my neck was better right away.

If I am tired, I sleep; if the tiredness doesn't go away, I eat better, get more exercise, take supplements or herbs (which I choose through inner listening or prompts). If my stomach is upset which is most likely due to stress (the digestive system shuts down in fight-or-flight, which stress puts your body into), I go outside and stand on the ground with bare feet, look into the distance, notice the trees, insects, nature in general, I drink water, I do a cobra stretch, and I check in with breathing—shallow breathing is a result of stress.

If I were to get flu symptoms, I certainly would not go to a doctor who would probably do nothing except prescribe antibiotics. Nor would I get a flu shot. The body will heal without these things. Honor your body (because you have one, and it's physical, and it is part of your whole being at this time). Eat well, exercise, feed your spirit, do things that bring joy, stay in touch with nature. You don't have to be "happy" all the time. Try to be in the moment though.

One thing about joy, as I know many here at B4 have a difficult time in 3D. I do something that is like borrowing joy. I am detached from a lot of human culture, but I can be in a group and participate in the feelings generated. It's done through empathy. If I'm at a football game (I have zero interest in sports nor do I understand anything about the game) I can ride the joy and excitement of the people there. I hook into their feelings and go with them—it requires letting go of any judgments about the game, society or people who spend their time involved in these games. This fills me with the same joy and it's very freeing to do this. It's one reason why I love live performances—concerts, plays, symphonies. My favorite is concerts—I have seen so many in my life I would be hard-pressed to come up with a complete list. There is nothing better than seeing a band you love performing live, with an audience of people who likewise love them. Also, opening night at a much-anticipated movie is great too—a big one, like Lord of the Rings.

There is a phenomenon most people have experienced but don't understand. It happens during a parade. Sometimes a band going by playing loud, exciting music will elicit emotion and even tears. This is related to my borrowing joy. Somehow the music, because of the immediacy of it, the loudness, the feelings of the people gathered in the crowd, all break open the doors of self-control, and one is able to just feel, unguarded and open to everything—or something like that.

Empathy can create problems if there is no processing. If everything comes in, it needs to flow through and out as well. This is why Tai Chi is so good—it moves energy. Movement is important in 3D.

We have been trained to look for magic bullets. But just a little logic, coupled with openness, will solve most issues.  

RE: Do you trust doctors? - ScottK - 05-07-2017

(05-06-2017, 11:01 PM)sjel Wrote: I for one am extremely suspicious of the Western medical system, to an extent that borders on paranoia.

I think most doctors have positive intent. The problem is that they have been indoctrinated into a for-profit system. Maximizing profits means getting a patient to pay to take a drug everyday for the rest of their lives.

I think allopathic doctors are very good at mending wounds, setting broken bones, healing trauma and stuff like that.

For just about everything else, I would give them at best a consultative role.

In my particular case, I have an inherited issue from my father. To mask the symptoms of this problem (not fix the problem), my father is on like 5 pharmaceuticals. I was on the pharmaceuticals for a while, but I couldn't stand the side-effects, so I decided to figure out what the real problem was after considerable research, and I effectively resolved the foundation of the problem, so I don't need the pharmaceuticals anymore. This condition is a goldmine for big-pharma, which they have no financial interest in fixing.

I see this as a lesson in sovereignty and discernment. Most people give away their personal authority to another that they deem a higher, more knowledgeable authority. When you realize that you don't have to do this, it's empowering - and in my case, I'd be a pharmaceutical zombie if I didn't Smile

The best website I've used for my personal health issues is, believe it or not, wikipedia. I don't trust wikipedia for much anything else, but with health related matters, they give you the full, jargony descriptions of conditions. It took me some time, but from that, I could ascertain what the mechanism of action of my problem was and find a solution. The webmd type websites seem completely useless to me as they seem like they are marketing doctors more than trying to help you understand the problem you have - and they are written at a third grade reading level too.

Spiritually, I view the medical system as a partial deception, just like a lot of other things in our world. Many people fall for the deception, but you can choose not to be deceived. It's like we get to have fun navigating a really crazy obstacle course.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - GreatSpirit - 05-08-2017

I trust doctors doing surgical procedures and diagnosing me with a disease.

I don't trust the majority of them when it comes to nutrition but this is because they were taught that way, so you can't really blame them.

Doctors though are a blessing.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - Glow - 05-08-2017

I trust that they are doing the best they can with the ability and information they have. I cannot expect them to be anymore infallible than anyone else.

That said I go to physical therapist vs a Dr for anything muscle/joint/soft tissue related.
I happen to have a Dr who is filled with compassion and seeks to do the right thing so when I go see him yes I do trust him. Other Drs haven't been as clear sighted but it's the same in any industry I imagine. Trust your vibes

RE: Do you trust doctors? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 05-08-2017

I trust their intention to be a healer to the best they can manifest in this reality.

I do not trust their information all the time though. They are greatly misinformed on many things by a manner of traditional practices it'd seem.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - xise - 05-10-2017

My guess is that doctors are pretty brainwashed these days. Most of it is corporate influencing mainstream thinking, but I think some of it is psychological and how they view themselves and their work.

I think some of it is that many doctors tell themselves they're doing 100% of what they can in terms of healing (and I think they are giving 100% of their time and effort), yet having to rationalize that idea that some non-western medicine has cured people they said couldn't cured or healed. It's a horrible cognitive dissonance thing to realize that you've been 'doing things wrong' for years by dissuading people from alternative healing which might have actually helped (or recommended pharma treatments that were worse than alternative medicine), so I think it dissonance kicks in ultra high gear where they become over sure of their advice, to the point of closemindedness, because they can't bear the idea that they might have hurt people over the years. 

This is all just speculation on my part, though I've seen such cognitive dissonance causing overconfidence in one's advice/judgment/opinions other areas/professions.

RE: Do you trust doctors? - Nau7ik - 05-13-2017

I only go to medical doctors when I really need to, which isn't much. But I did have a doctor a few years ago, he was a psychologist, and during our very last meeting before our time working together was complete and finished he said some words to me that was exactly what I needed. He said "maybe you're seeing what you don't like in this person as a reflection of what you don't like in yourself." That was golden and I was able to start healing the relationship with love acceptance understanding and forgiveness.

So I wouldn't completely abandon medical doctors, doctors in the "system". (now that I think about it he had his own practice. He was the boss. He was open to using alternative healing such as aromatherapy and essential oils, I think that's why we resonated.)

Anyway, utilize your discernment. By and large I think our medical system is backward and negative. But there are good people in that system who truly wish to help and heal. Love is the great healer, as Ra said.