Bring4th
13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+---- Forum: Health & Diet (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=22)
+---- Thread: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat (/showthread.php?tid=14477)

13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - GreatSpirit - 05-13-2017

https://authoritynutrition.com/top-13-nutrition-lies-that-made-the-world-sick-and-fat/

1. Eggs Are Bad For Your Health

2. A Calorie is a Calorie (even I know this is BS!!!!!)

3. Saturated Fat is Unhealthy

4. Eating a Lot of Protein is Bad For Your Health

5. Everyone Should be Eating “Heart-Healthy” Whole Wheat

6. Coffee is Bad For You

7. Meat is Bad For You

8. The Healthiest Diet is a Low-Fat, High-Carb Diet (again, even I know this is BS!!!!!)

9. Refined Seed- and Vegetable Oils Are Healthy

10. Low-Carb Diets Are Ineffective and Downright Harmful (and yet again, even I know this is BS!!!!!)

11. Everyone Should be Cutting Back on Sodium

12. Sugar is Bad Because it Contains “Empty” Calories (that fructose will get ya!!!)

13. Fat Makes You Fat

[Image: ancel-keys-destoying-health-bogus-scienc...t-zoom.jpg]
[Image: Shanahan+Keys+Faked+It.jpg]

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 05-13-2017

They like their pigs and sheep chubby~

So what's the real causes to such ill health then?

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - sjel - 05-14-2017

Maybe meat's not bad for your body but I do feel it's bad for your spirit. I feel extremely heavy and nauseous after I eat meat, even though it tastes great, which is why I don't do it any more. To wean myself off I eat fish every once in a while.

Also, what about a frugivorous diet? Some spiritual masters have advocated eating mostly or all fruit, and that's carbs for the most part.

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - Jade - 05-14-2017

Honestly I think dairy is the most unhealthy thing that humans consume on a regular basis. "Milk is good for your bones" is truly one of the biggest lies we are told - the reason they add extra calcium to milk is because dairy is so acidic that it actually leeches calcium out of your bones. So, osteoporosis isn't caused by "not enough milk/calcium", but more often likely too much dairy in a lifetime.

I think this list is also a bit misleading in some ways. Obviously innately many of these things won't make you sick, but saying that coffee is good for you because it has lots of antioxidants is half a lie. Fresh roasted coffee, which barely anyone drinks, is healthy and loaded with antioxidants. Coffee that has been roasted and ground weeks/months before you consume it is dead food.

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - native - 05-14-2017

I recently switched to properly roasted non-oily fresh beans and it has been a revelation. I tried some a few years ago and didn't understand it at all. I was so used to that intensely dark, bitter taste. But when I recently tried them back to back, there was no contest. There's no bitterness, it tastes sweet rather than dark, and you really can taste individual berry notes, butterscotch etc. depending on the variety. I don't mind paying twice the cost for it because using almost half the beans you can still get full flavor, plus it helps the farmers/harvesters. In the past year I went from one cup a day to sometimes 3, and switching to the new beans keeps that in check. I think it's a plant and a process that needs to be respected.

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - Infinite Unity - 03-06-2020

(05-13-2017, 06:00 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: https://authoritynutrition.com/top-13-nutrition-lies-that-made-the-world-sick-and-fat/

1. Eggs Are Bad For Your Health

2. A Calorie is a Calorie (even I know this is BS!!!!!)

3. Saturated Fat is Unhealthy

4. Eating a Lot of Protein is Bad For Your Health

5. Everyone Should be Eating “Heart-Healthy” Whole Wheat

6. Coffee is Bad For You

7. Meat is Bad For You

8. The Healthiest Diet is a Low-Fat, High-Carb Diet (again, even I know this is BS!!!!!)

9. Refined Seed- and Vegetable Oils Are Healthy

10. Low-Carb Diets Are Ineffective and Downright Harmful (and yet again, even I know this is BS!!!!!)

11. Everyone Should be Cutting Back on Sodium

12. Sugar is Bad Because it Contains “Empty” Calories (that fructose will get ya!!!)

13. Fat Makes You Fat

[Image: ancel-keys-destoying-health-bogus-scienc...t-zoom.jpg]
[Image: Shanahan+Keys+Faked+It.jpg]

I personally agree with this list, given there are unspoken intricacies. Such as mass farmed chicken eggs are not equal to free roam chicken eggs. That all saturated fats are not equal, the saturated fats you need are medium chain, and are abundant in coconut oil, and animal fats.

The only outright thing I disagree with, is that sugar is truly bad for you. Straight sugar is much to volatile. It causes circulatory damage that effects the whole body. However the main reasons that sugar is had for you. Is one that it causes great imbalance in the blood sugar level. When this occurs the bodies magnesium/calcium levels in the blood become defficient. The body responds by pulling these components from bone and organs. The second reason is that the generation of energy using sugar is not effecient enough to support the brain. Leading to Alzheimer's and other related diseases.

The energy produced by medium chain fatty acids, is incredible compared to sugar. The sugar naturally found, and produced through metabolizing foods. Is the correct form, and level of sugar. Sugar is at the very heart of so many of the diseases effecting humans now.

The amount of sugar used by humans in a day now, is roughly the sugar intake of a complete year, of someone two hundred years ago and before. Our world is completely saturated with sugar. Sugar is poisoning us.

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - flofrog - 03-06-2020

I like what you say Infinite Unity

I also think bodies are different and react, even to healthy food, in different ways. I also think we might need less than we think we do, again with differences between one body to the next... <sigh> mysterious as the rest... Wink Plus the mood and gratitude we have when we eat, it's endless how many facts will affect us Wink

RE: 13 Nutrition Lies That Made The World Sick and Fat - Infinite Unity - 03-07-2020

(03-06-2020, 11:59 PM)flofrog Wrote: I like what you say Infinite Unity

I also think bodies are different and react, even to healthy food, in different ways.  I also think we might need less than we think we do, again with differences between one body to the next...  <sigh>  mysterious as the rest...   Wink  Plus the mood and gratitude we have when we eat, it's endless how many facts will affect us  Wink

Very true, one size fits all never works. The absorption and use of nutrients is greatly effected by metaphysics. I personally believe blockages, especially lower rays, is intricately inter-tied with nutrient absorption and effeciency.

There are signposts or averages that are acceptable as a means to help guiding people to the correct diet for them. Such as eating 100 grams of sugar on average a day, will lead to health problems. However the entity should always find what is right for them. As in any given anything.