Bring4th
My Life as a Wanderer - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: My Life as a Wanderer (/showthread.php?tid=14511)

My Life as a Wanderer - Kama - 05-20-2017

I count myself very fortunate that my consciousness has reached a level where I no longer have to experience amnesia when born into 3D life. When I was born into this life I was able to retain very clear memories of where I was before birth and was also able to remember some of my previous 3D incarnations on earth. At the age of four I knew that this world is just an illusion and not as real as we think it is, though I did not know why this is the case. I chose my mother because we have had previous incarnations together before and I have been helping her soul develop. I chose my father because we had karmic issues to work out from previous lifetimes. Throughout my life I have had ongoing contact with 5D and 6D beings, and also the earth council. My purpose here is to be both an observer from 3D perspective and to also work through the karma I have accrued from my previous 3D lifetimes, and also to assist other wanderers to remember who they are. Before encountering the Law of One material I already knew much of the information given by Ra, and was pleasantly surprised by its accuracy, and how close it relates to my own understanding of the unfoldment of life in this universe. My consciousness developed in the first universe which initially did not have 3D life in the way that we know it now. This is now the third universe to exist (each universe also has multiple parallel versions each based upon that universe) and is still in its early stages of formation. Each time a universe is created its complexity is added to from the knowledge gained through the previous versions, and will continue to develop until everything in that universe becomes fully conscious. The process is a continual unfoldment and expansion of creativity.
I have decided to write here at this time to say to all my fellow wanderers to trust the Ra material and use it to help you connect to your path here, and to remind all wanderers to remember that this is not our true state of existence, and that our 3D lives are only a small part of our unfolding existence. Remember that life is eternal, that the only outcome for this universe is that one day it will become fully conscious (despite the bumps along the way), and that all external life as we know it really is an illusion, the only reality that ever exists is the reality within. And that we are all truly one, and I look forward to sharing my experiences in this 3D incarnation with you.
Namaste,

Kama.

RE: My Life as a Wanderer - Plenum - 05-20-2017

glad that you are here sharing the Journey with us Kama.

wishing you all the best Smile

RE: My Life as a Wanderer - AnthroHeart - 05-21-2017

Neat. I don't think I've had contact with 5D or 6D beings, except maybe my spirit guide.
But that happened within. I never had outside contact.