Bring4th
That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. (/showthread.php?tid=14579)

That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - Fuse - 06-17-2017

When I was young, I would occasionally feel the intrusion into my...awareness, I guess, of a very strange feeling. It's hard to describe what it felt like, sort of like being overpowered by something? I have an anxiety disorder, so I know what a panic attack feels like in exquisite detail, and this was definitely different. It almost felt like gravity had shifted in a weird direction, but was pulling and pushing simultaneously, and was accompanied by what I can only describe as a kind of subtle mental heat? Very strange, and always filled me with a weird existential fear. It's hard to explain, but super intense.

The first few times I remember it happening was when I was sick, but then it started to occur with increasingly regularity for no discernible reason until one day, drowning in this feeling, I sort of freaked out to my dad about it. His father was an ordained priest in a small church, a good, in many ways truly holy man. My dad took me to him and he anointed me with oil and prayed that I be released from whatever was happening. It stopped, and I didn't experience it again for decades.

Lately, as the energies of the planet have been changing, my spiritual awakening has really picked up pace. And with it, at the heights of meditation and kundalini awakening-type experiences, this feeling has re-emerged into my life. At first, it felt terrifying as it did when I experienced it as a child. In fact, encountering that feeling again after so long was almost a bit traumatizing, sort of put me off meditating for a couple days.

However, as I have proceeded with trying to live in a more high-vibration way, and continuing to meditate every day, the feeling has started to be less uncomfortable when it appears. My higher self has helped me to understand that I am shifting into its frequency.

Do you think that what I have been feeling is the onset of fourth density energies? That's my intuition.

I will say this. There are theories about the nature of the transition to fourth density that suggest an "Event" of some type is going to occur, a change in the vibrational output of our sun as it begins to fully express fourth density. (This is sort of separate from the question of how long it will take for no more third density entities to dwell here, which is the 100-700 year period Ra referred to.) It strikes me that if there is any truth to this, if what I have been feeling is what fourth density will feel like, then the thought of everyone on the planet suddenly being plunged into feeling that same intensity, unprepared...when unpreparedness only makes the experience even more terrifying...

Gulp.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - AnthroHeart - 06-17-2017

I think the reason that more of us don't feel it is because our hearts aren't opened to it.

I had it happen one time that my heart opened up to the unconditional love of 4D. It was so amazing that I broke down in tears on my couch, unable to function.

I couldn't handle 4D energy, so it has never happened again. It feels like unconditional love. Not terrifying in any way.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - sjel - 06-17-2017

I have been having a similar experience. It happens more often - and especially in dreams, or in the transition between dreaming and awake. If you've ever tried DMT, that's what it feels like to me. Like the air is so loaded with energy you could swim in it, and a clarity that penetrates to the center of your brain. Everything perfectly clear, very heavy, but somehow very light at the same time.

Also, the environment mirrors my actions and intentions much more precisely. The environment became like a map of my thoughts, shifting and moving in accordance with the flow of my thought train.

OH!! Last night, I also got this very distinct impression, that I was very slowly shifting into this new environment, and that I was barely sticking a toe in its waters - for some reason last night I had a surge of inner strength that allowed me to delve much deeper into it, consciously - I was on a walk, and I had this very intense mental clarity, like razor sharp awareness compared to my normal awareness. I had just fasted for 36 hours, and had vaped cannabis.

I had a vague but prominent impression of several (10? more or less) entities, entities who naturally exist in this new environment - and they were all standing *extremely* still, so as not to scare me! The energy I felt from them was the same as if I were playing hide and seek, and they were trying not be seen - complete with the stifled, mirthful laughter, like they could barely hold in their excitement. At this time a very high flow of energy was pumping through my lower two chakras, especially my sacral.

Recently I've been viewing these types of experiences as secondary to my personal spiritual healing - which is why I think they are occurring more often. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you," as they say.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - sjel - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 11:37 AM)Fuse Wrote: It strikes me that if there is any truth to this, if what I have been feeling is what fourth density will feel like, then the thought of everyone on the planet suddenly being plunged into feeling that same intensity, unprepared...when unpreparedness only makes the experience even more terrifying...

Gulp.

Yeah. I can't imagine how such an event could occur safely. Who knows, though. Maybe alien disclosure is the first step, the first preparation.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - Fuse - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 02:15 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: I think the reason that more of us don't feel it is because our hearts aren't opened to it.

I had it happen one time that my heart opened up to the unconditional love of 4D. It was so amazing that I broke down in tears on my couch, unable to function.

I couldn't handle 4D energy, so it has never happened again. It feels like unconditional love. Not terrifying in any way.

I had a bunch of pretty rough medical stuff happen to me when from infancy through young adulthood. I've wondered if it has left my ego inflamed as a defense mechanism somehow, and maybe this is its fear of eradication I'm feeling or something. I feel like the "real me" is showing through more lately, and I've wondered if that's why the feeling is becoming less unpleasant.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - Fuse - 06-17-2017

(06-17-2017, 03:50 PM)sjel Wrote: I had a vague but prominent impression of several (10? more or less) entities, entities who naturally exist in this new environment - and they were all standing *extremely* still, so as not to scare me! The energy I felt from them was the same as if I were playing hide and seek, and they were trying not be seen - complete with the stifled, mirthful laughter, like they could barely hold in their excitement. At this time a very high flow of energy was pumping through my lower two chakras, especially my sacral.

Recently I've been viewing these types of experiences as secondary to my personal spiritual healing - which is why I think they are occurring more often. "Seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you," as they say.

I've been seeing them at the peripheries of my vision! I'll glimpse them out of the corner of my eye as I'm turning to look at something else, and by the time I do a double take they'll be gone. I've been thinking about going off to find a quiet grotto in the woods somewhere to meditate in, see who pops up/in/down to visit. Cool

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - Fuse - 04-10-2018

I have a substantial update on this topic:

It'd been a difficult couple of months recently, just with all the INTENSE energetic changes going on dredging up dark things from my personality (I since have come to understand that part of my service is to transmute for the collective to some degree, so that may have been a lot of what I was experiencing). At the time, though, it had me worried a bit about my progress, whether I was going to be ready for harvest. In any case, with QHHT (quantum healing hypnosis technique) popping up in the zeitgeist so much lately, and given my struggles, I took a look and discovered that there was one licensed practitioner here in my city. So partly out of curiosity, partly out of a hope for some clarification, I booked me a session.

Dear God Almighty, I am so glad I did. It was an utterly fascinating experience.

A quick synopsis of the process, for the unfamiliar. The practitioner performs an in-depth interview about your life, digging for every bit of spiritual meaning, every event that might have impacted you spiritually. You work out a list of questions you'd like to have your higher self answer. Then there's a hypnosis session that first delves into some past lives, and then channels your higher self to come be interviewed. There are protection protocols to ensure a pure channel, etc. I was reasonably impressed with the process overall.

I've never been hypnotized before, and it was not what I expected. It was much more of a guided meditation. At least in my case, at no point did I lose control of any of my capacities, and I vividly remember everything. But with the help of the amazing woman who performed it, I gained access to memories of three lives across the past couple thousand years. The memories I experienced were as clear as memories from, say, my childhood in this life, some four decades ago. I suspect this portion was a fairly standard past-life regression experience. It was very interesting, but nothing compared to what came next.

When we reached the portion of the session where the practitioner invites the higher self to come in for a chat, my heart started POUNDING. Then the familiar, fairly unpleasant feeling that I described in the original post came flooding over me, and it was VASTLY more intense than I've ever experienced it in my life. Despite the intensity, I stayed in that state for probably close to an hour. (I have an audio recording of the hypnosis portions of the session, bless her.) So I REALLY got a chance to examine the experience of feeling this immense feeling while my channeled higher self and the practitioner conversed. I had asked her to ask my higher self about this feeling, and she did, and the answers it gave (not to mention sitting and stewing in the experience for an hour) have given me some new insights.

I have no training in channeling, but having studied so much of the Ra and Q'uo et al transcripts, that seems to be the best description of what I was experiencing and doing. The words were sort of coming unbidden from my mouth, and the 3rd density "me" was pretty much a fly on the wall for the experience.

Here are some things I learned for context, so that this will all make sense.

First, to describe the feeling in better detail now that I understand more about it, it really feels like I am trying to squeeze something FAR FAR LARGER than myself into my human form. It feels kind of like I've stuffed the energetic mass of a small planet into my human-sized body. It's deeply strange, but the good news is that I'm not sure that anyone else will necessarily experience this feeling. It might be something specific to me. (More on that later.)

According to my higher self, I have been here on earth for seven lifetimes. I am a wanderer, or a "volunteer" as Delores Cannon (who pioneered QHHT) termed it. Apparently, before this I lived in a civilization in the Pleiades, and had already been through a Harvest/Ascension similar to what's approaching us. One of the lifetimes my higher self brought forward during the past-life regression was as a hunter-gatherer, in what looked an awful lot to me like California or Oregon, in an ancient forest of truly huge conifer trees. Apparently I really struggled with the killing of animals during that lifetime, but collecting food was my principal duty to my people, so I did it anyway. Later, she asked my higher self about this lifetime, and it said that I had not been accustomed to the killing of animals for food, and rebelled against it spiritually.

This became pertinent when she got to the question about the feeling. According to my higher self, I struggle to "contain" it when I connect with it. (As an aside, the practitioner was a little taken aback by this and clarified with it that I don't really have to "contain" it, it's more of a feeling than an energetic reality.) It said that I feel Energy, (which I definitely do), and that the distortion between my current (3rd density) form and my greatly expanded higher self are what I experience as this intense feeling when we connect. She asked what I could do to mitigate the effect, and my higher self said that if I wanted to make the experience more comfortable, I should stop eating animal products, that death is not supposed to be a part of the sustenance of life, and that what goes on here on this planet in that regard is unnatural. She asked about eggs and dairy, and my higher self said I would do better to avoid those things as well. She asked then about honey, and it said that honey is freely given, at least by comparison, and so was okay. (Eggs and dairy being problematic makes sense in the form in which I can get them, given the torment to which the "donors" are subjected. I suspect that if I had a farm, say, and well-treated cows and chickens that gave out of love for me, that the answer might be different.)

I had not had any plans to ask about diet, as I've been a meat eater for all of my current lifetime. The practitioner asked those questions on her own in investigating the nature of what my higher self told her I was experiencing. I wasn't really prepared for that. But, perhaps unsurprisingly after such an intense experience, I've decided to make the switch. I haven't managed full veganism yet (dairy especially is proving...logistically difficult to eliminate), but even with the limited efforts I've made so far, I can tell a difference. I feel simultaneously more grounded and lighter. Intensive meditation has gotten more comfortable, and while the feeling is still there, it's gotten dramatically less unbearable.

Ultimately, the point is that I no longer necessarily think that 4th density will feel like that for everyone. Given what I've learned about it, this feeling could very well be something that's unique to my experience. That's good news, because it is a very bizarre, somewhat upsetting feeling, and I can't imagine anyone not being alarmed if that feeling suddenly descended upon them.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - AnthroHeart - 04-10-2018

When I had normal hypnosis (not QHHT) and met my guide, I was shaking uncontrollably like I was freezing, though I wasn't cold. There was so much energy there.

That's a fascinating account of your experience. I did QHHT before but didn't actually feel my higher self then. I am actually not that close to my higher self.
I get closer emotionally to other beings.

After fasting for 3 days, I went vegetarian for the most part. Every once in awhile I will have some meat if that's all there is to eat. Like when my mom cooks.

I've not been alarmed by the shift in energy. At times it's quite blissful. And sometimes it does stir up uncomfortable feelings, like an edgy energy.
I just accept that for what it is and let it be ok.

Thank you for posting.

RE: That feeling I've been feeling is what 4TH DENSITY feels like?! Gulp. - MangusKhan - 04-10-2018

That's a pretty phenomenal experience. Thanks for sharing.

As for the discomfort you describe, I believe this is being played out in a reduced form already as people consciously or not start being exposed to these higher density energies and it brings to light dissonances in their psyches. It seems like everyone is anxious or depressed to some extent right now, and the ones who aren't are on medication. Maybe the anxiety and depression aren't new, it's just people becoming aware that this shouldn't be considered a normal state of being. The results of this are a mixed bag, as one can see from the various proliferation of wellness movements and atrocities now gracing our societies, and both promising to gain traction over the coming years.