Bring4th
Essential oils and crystal healing. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Healing (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=45)
+--- Thread: Essential oils and crystal healing. (/showthread.php?tid=14591)

Essential oils and crystal healing. - Raz - 06-19-2017

Has anyone else experimented with this?

I have had subtle energy shifts with crystals and stones. Combining them with essential oils has brought it all to a magical new level.

I am having an amazing experience putting Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Bergamott, frankincense and lavender oil on crystals and stones apart from their multitude of well being promoting uses...

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - sjel - 06-19-2017

Not in combination. But unique idea. Do you just rub the oil into the stone? And then maybe sit, meditate with the smell and touch of the crystal? Which oils go with which stones? I have a lot of essential oils, I just recently got over an obsession phase with them. However I do still greatly appreciate their benefits.

Essential oils go very very deep, in fact. Ingesting up to 20 drops high quality lemon oil in a tablespoon of olive oil on an empty stomach, followed by a fatty meal, such as a peanut butter sandwich, has significant psychoactive effect. I usually just take 6-7, for a mood boost. It's anti-nausea, uplifting in mood, stimulating, increases awareness and concentration, helps digestion. Great stuff.

There's also this whole cult following behind basil oil, chemotype methyl chavicol. You can find it around the interwebz, especially on herbs.mxf.yuku. I can personally attest to its incredible powers, though not to the extent that some members proclaim. If preceded by a dose of star anise essential oil, and/or a host of other inhibitors, a dose of basil oil ct. methyl chavicol can greatly alter one's perception. Extremely effective for exercise meditation. Very very much so, if you do some high-intensity, prolonged exercise following a successful dose of this stuff (because it's certainly difficult to get right at first), you will feel very different. It's seriously a new type of psychedelic, though truthfully I haven't tried them all. Goes extraordinarily well with cannabis. Very stimulating.

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - Raz - 06-28-2017

Very interesting, thanks for sharing.
I feel like a whole new world has opened up, it feels like there are an abundant amount of types of oil with a multitude of possible applications. As for how I use them on crystals, in my experience you cant really go wrong, in the beginning I used all of the above mentioned oils with obvious energy shifts/boosts. I applied some ylang ylang on previously applied stones for the first time the other day with delightful results.

All my stones and crystals have their place in my home, I just apply one drop from the oils I want to combine, pick it up and "massage" the oil around as much surface as possible. put it back in it´s place, rubb my hands together with the exes oil and inhale as an extra bonus. Energetic effect from the crystal is immediate and long lasting.

I have also applied to a salt lamp with great success, makes sense with the 80-+ trace minerals in it Smile

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - GentleReckoning - 06-29-2017

I've been finding crystal elixirs to move the manifestations of the crystals much more into space/time. And I'm beginning to find the powerful effects of specific stones to be repeatable, reliable, and very beneficial...

I'd love to chat about it, and share our experiences and insights...

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - AnthroHeart - 06-29-2017

I don't really use oils, and only use 1 crystal for pendulum dowsing. The lobster-claw clasp is too hard to take off and put back on behind my head that I cannot effectively put it on around my neck. So I just use the silver chain for holding it.

I've also found markedly different effects when I physically ingest small bits of crystals. A very grounded powerful aspect came through that linked me to a reality that is authentic to me. A portal if you will.

Definitely interested in taking it. The crystal in question is:

https://www.google.com/search?q=pentagonite&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS697US697&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG3Nva5-LUAhXjxYMKHRo4BaAQ_AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=592

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - AnthroHeart - 06-29-2017

(06-29-2017, 06:08 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I've also found markedly different effects when I physically ingest small bits of crystals. A very grounded powerful aspect came through that linked me to a reality that is authentic to me. A portal if you will.

https://www.google.com/search?q=pentagonite&rlz=1C1CHBF_enUS697US697&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiG3Nva5-LUAhXjxYMKHRo4BaAQ_AUIBygC&biw=1280&bih=592

I've heard good things about colloidal silver, although it's been awhile. It supposedly removes toxins and stuff.

There's also monatomic gold.

(06-29-2017, 12:49 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote:
(06-29-2017, 06:08 AM)GentleReckoning Wrote: I've also found markedly different effects when I physically ingest small bits of crystals. A very grounded powerful aspect came through that linked me to a reality that is authentic to me. A portal if you will.

I've heard good things about colloidal silver, although it's been awhile. It supposedly removes toxins and stuff.

There's also monatomic gold.

I've used them before, very nice experience. They can flush out tons of toxins really quickly though...

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - Raz - 06-30-2017

My idea of what synergistic impact crystals can have has been blown wide open the past few weeks. Have always been fond of them but now I view it in a whole new light of respect and awe.

Update; Applied some clove oil to a fair few crystals, stones and a salt lamp. The effect was immediate energetic spaciousness. This is definitely a keeper Smile

The reason I have posted this under the healing section is that I feel the combination of crystals and essential oil has been extremely energetically healing for me and has brought an immense sense of relief in the totality of my well-being.

edit: Wow, I spontaneously got the idea to put a drop of clove oil on the back of my mobile phone case and got a similar effect as with the crystals, if not more! good stuff!

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - Raz - 06-30-2017

After the success with my mobile I enthusiastically felt like applying a drop of clove oil to other electronic casings. I put it on my TV, Computer case, keyboard, mouse, computer screen, Modem and modem phone line connection adapter. Just applied it where there is no risk of it geting in to the electronics or buttons. I have found a level of "peace" or "good vibes" (not sure how to define it) in my apartment that I have not experienced before. and just like with the crystals, the effect is immediate.

I also applied it to a chunk of Chaga that I have as a decoration, a didgeridoo that holds great emotional value for me and in the center of a rug in my bed room, the potential synergy with this stuff seems to be boundless Smile

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - Jade - 07-03-2017

Neat stuff Raz. I use crystals and oils every day but only rarely combine them. Thanks for the encouragement to play around more! Gonna to put a few drops on my salt lamp now... Smile

RE: Essential oils and crystal healing. - Raz - 07-07-2017

Thanks Jade, it´s been a lot of fun and fundamentally refreshing Smile

The results are in, my favorite oil to use on crystals and as a general "good vibes" promoter is definitely Clove oil. it is a spectacular energetic cleanser and booster. After infusing my space in strategic points with it with what I experienced as next to magical results, I have just used it on a one clear crystal cluster, a turquoise stone and salt lamp. The shift in energy is long lasting and easy to rekindle every 6th day or so by just adding a few fresh drops where intuition directs. Just make sure you don´t rubb the oil with your skin as Clove oil is very strong. Either just put on some drops and let it settle naturally or have something between your skin and the oil. I just apply the drops without touching it.