Bring4th
Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? (/showthread.php?tid=14603)

Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - Jeremy - 06-23-2017

This question was posed on the Facebook study group and it intrigued me as Its not something that I ever considered. 

For the 3rd density natives, does over all karmic balancing, lessons learned, etc determine ones harvestability or is it simply this incarnation? I'm led to think that since this current incarnation is a culmination of all prior lessons learned, the last incarnation one experiences would indeed be the deciding factor. 

Does the choice of being of service to others or self the only determination or does past karmic ties factor in to this?

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - sjel - 06-23-2017

(06-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Jeremy Wrote: This question was posed on the Facebook study group and it intrigued me as Its not something that I ever considered. 

For the 3rd density natives, does over all karmic balancing, lessons learned, etc determine ones harvestability or is it simply this incarnation? I'm led to think that since this current incarnation is a culmination of all prior lessons learned, the last incarnation one experiences would indeed be the deciding factor. 

Does the choice of being of service to others or self the only determination or does past karmic ties factor in to this?

I think that at this point the momentum of an entity's incarnations is essentially set in stone. If that means that the momentum has been variable, i.e. fluctuating between polarities for the duration of the soul's career, then it is unlikely that the entity will attain harvestability now. But if the momentum has been at least fairly consistently directed in one direction or the other, the entity is likely to achieve harvestability.

Therefore this incarnation is both the deciding factor and the product of all incarnations leading up to this one. But there's not much room for switching directions or gaining significant momentum for this one, from what I gather. That's not to say that there aren't currently people who actually are of positive polarity but don't show it - I think there's quite a few who are like the volcano, so ready to burst open, and WILL burst open, it just will take some inevitable last crack of the shell to do it for them.

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - AnthroHeart - 06-24-2017

I mean I serve others when it's convenient. Like I'll give $3 to a homeless person. Or if I come across an opportunity, I won't turn it down usually.
But I'm not out volunteering at soup kitchens, or at pet shelters, or homeless shelters.

I probably don't spend nearly 50% of my time helping others directly. But others have told me they feel I am harvestable.

But then why do I think about myself and my own harvestability so much. I should be concerned with others, shouldn't I?

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - rva_jeremy - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Jeremy Wrote: This question was posed on the Facebook study group and it intrigued me as Its not something that I ever considered. 

Here's how I think about it, but I don't know whether I'm correct or how confused my correctness may be.

It seems to me that the "self" doing the advancing is something below the surface of the momentary personality of an incarnation. Because we're in space/time right now, our concept of a "choice" is usually tied to some discrete chooser and some discrete event, where an entity is undecided beforehand and becomes decided afterwards. But those of Ra speak of the choice being something far less phenomenal and momentary, and that by the time we're aware of our polarity, the choice was made "long ago". This implies the choice spans lifetimes and encompasses more than just the consciousness we access now. Not only that, the choice seems to be something that violet-ray has a strong bearing on, which implies that it's attuned to a total soul-level determination far beyond our current third-density position.

That leads me to believe that the degree of polarization is the sole determining factor and furthermore that karmic ties are only impediments to harvestability to the extent they represent flaws in the purity of the choice. Karmic debts seem directly related to polarization, as they represent opportunities for polarization as yet untapped to their fullest extent, either by energizing them negatively or by forgiving them (energizing them positively). So I see a lot of unity in polarization and karma, with the latter representing a more immediate instance and the former representing a broader dynamic.

EDIT: That argument opens up the possibility of balancing karma after harvest, which I want to say Confederation sources have mentioned before. The other possibility is perhaps people are harvestable but choose to return to third density to fulfill their karma anyway.

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - Cainite - 06-24-2017

I enjoyed this thread! Thank you for that.
So anyways, Subjects of polarity and harvest have always confused me..

When can we know we're positive or negative.
Am I selfishly being good for the sake of graduation...

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - the - 06-24-2017

(06-23-2017, 06:47 PM)Jeremy Wrote: For the 3rd density natives, does over all karmic balancing, lessons learned, etc determine ones harvestability or is it simply this incarnation?
based on Omnec Onec's book "Simply Wisdom and Love", page 63. since 1993, "spiritual hierarchy" broke all the karmaic bonds and dissolved them, ..., so everyone get a fresh start.

so I thought harvestability is only based on actions/karms after 1993.

RE: Is the harvest based upon this current incarnation or is it cumulative? - unity100 - 07-03-2017

Harvest is not tied to any particular incarnation.

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=51#1

Quote:Thus the harvest is automatic in that those harvested will respond according to that which is unchangeable during harvest. That is the violet-ray emanation. However, these helpers are around to ensure a proper harvesting so that each entity may have the fullest opportunity to express its violet-ray selfhood.

Violet ray emission of the entity shows the entity's total progress in its journey, and is result of all its experiences and deeds up to that point, including that incarnation. Along with the coming harvesters, helpers ensure that the entity's violet ray emanation will be manifesting its full nature during harvest, despite conditions in its incarnation or the planet. This shows entity's real nature independent of the environment. Then the entity is slated for whatsoever location in existence is suitable for its existence after that point. This may not be the same planet or same density.

Spiritual biases are the strongest elements which determine the nature of an entity. They manifest and change over very long duration - lifetimes -, and they are not easily changeable within one single incarnation.

Thus, harvesters and helpers would not have huge difficulty in isolating the entity from its disadvantageous circumstances in its incarnation or making up for the factors affecting that entity and providing an environment in which the entity will fully manifest its violet ray.

Long story short, it doesnt depend on one incarnation. It doesnt depend on whether you are incarnated or not. All that is necessary seems to be being present in the energy field of the planetary sphere that is going through the harvest.