Bring4th
The Yahweh contradiction - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: The Yahweh contradiction (/showthread.php?tid=14612)

Pages: 1 2

The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 06-27-2017

There are two opposing statements about Yahweh:

"... the [Orion] group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere ... This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh." (16.13-14)

"Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid." (18.23)

Was Yahweh sent by Orion group or Confederation?

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - AnthroHeart - 06-27-2017

I thought that the Orion group usurped Yahweh's name. That's why the bible has all those "thou shalt not" in it. And all the evil works of Yahweh were after his name was taken over.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Aion - 06-27-2017

I've been reading over these quotes which include the name Yahweh:

http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?q=Yahweh

This is the full 16.13/14:

Quote:16.13 Questioner: Well, the Confederation established its quarantine I understand seventy-five thousand years ago. Has the Orion group been attempting to contact any part of this planet prior to that or… did they… how long have they been attempting [inaudible] contacting this planet?

Ra: I am Ra. Approximately four five thousand [45,000] years ago an attempt was made. It was not successful. Approximately two six oh oh, two thousand six hundred [2,600]*, years ago the group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere. This effort met with some success but was in the space/time continuum lessened in impact. Since approximately two three oh oh, two thousand three hundred [2,300]*, years ago in your measurement this group has constantly been working upon the harvest just as the Confederation.

* Ra corrected these dates in session 17. They should be 3,600 and 3,300 years ago, respectively.

16.14 Questioner: Can you name the entity that they sent here twenty-six hundred years ago… two thousand six hundred years ago?*

* The correct time frame is 3,600 years. See Ra’s statement opening session 17.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh.

Here I believe is the relevant section to explain my theory:

Quote:18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

Alright, so basically what I believe is that Yahweh is a Confederation entity who was mislead and misguided by Orion entities and essentially manipulated in to aiding them without really meaning to and that is why there appears to be a discrepancy. First off, Ra never states that Yahweh is actually of the Orion group and when Don asks he asks who the group "sent". However, they could send an entity which is not of the Orion group by manipulation and I think that is what happened. I think they impressed upon Yahweh this desire to 'aid in the realization of the Law of One' but it was misguided and was actually just a set up by the Orions. It could also be that at that point an imposter Yahweh was sent to replace the 'original', as I will demonstrate.

Quote:18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

18.25 Questioner: Can you tell me specifically what allowed the most serious of these inroads to be made by the Orion group?

Ra: I am Ra. This will be the final full question.

Specifically those who are strong, intelligent, etc., have a temptation to feel different from those who are less intelligent and less strong. This is a distorted perception of oneness with other-selves. It allowed the Orion group to form the concept of the holy war, as you may call it. This is a seriously distorted perception. There were many of these wars of a destructive nature.

It appears to me that the Orions 'chose' this planet because of our mixed soul population with the bellicose populations of Mars and Maldek and they had a suspicion that if we could be influenced then it would be a possible grounds to set up base. However, why do it themselves when they can get a Confederation entity to do it for them and cover their tracks all in one go? It's a pretty genius approach to conquering a planet if you ask me. I think that the original Yahweh was caught in a vast Orion scheme. Notice it says that that was the 'first time' they had been able to make serious inroads which suggests they had already had their eye on the planet for awhile. Sounds to me that the plan to use Yahweh to 'crack the shell' was based on getting through the quarantine.

Quote:24.8 Questioner: Thank you. I have a question about how the Orion group got in 3,600 years ago. How did they get through the quarantine? Was that a random window effect?

Ra: I am Ra. At that time this was not entirely so, as there was a proper calling for this information. When there is a mixed calling the window effect is much more put into motion by the ways of the densities.

The quarantine in this case was, shall we say, not patrolled so closely, due to the lack of strong polarity, the windows thus needing to be very weak in order for penetration. As your harvest approaches, those forces of what you would call light work according to their call. The ones of Orion have the working only according to their call. This calling is in actuality not nearly as great.

Thus, due to the way of empowering or squares there is much resistance to penetration. Yet free will must be maintained and those desiring negatively oriented information, as you would call it, must then be satisfied by those moving through by the window effect. [Cough.]

I believe that those who called negatively at the time of the Orion invasion were influenced thus by the original Yahweh in their misguided attempt to influence the peoples towards the Law of One.

However, I think that the original entity who was named Yahweh abandoned that name around 3,600 years ago, upon which the Orion sent their own Yahweh entity to take its place, while the other Yahweh took on a new form in order to attempt to correct his mistake:

Quote:24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

If you are not familiar with Hebrew, that comes out to YHSHVH, which is Yeheshuah, also the Hebrew name of 'Jesus" and the Pentagrammaton.

Notice that the time that the Orion group sent their Yahweh coincides with the time that the original Yahweh became YHSHVH.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 06-28-2017

I've read that YHSVH was not the Hebrew for Jesus. It was constructed and used in renaissance occult circles and freemasons. Why isn't there earlier evidence of this name if Yahweh used it 3300 years ago?

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 06-28-2017

There are two Yahweh. The real from Confederation and a false from Orion Group.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 06-28-2017

Q'uo about yahweh:

Quote:We heard you speaking of the individual that is voiced, “Yod-he-vau-heh,” or “Yahweh,” or “Jehovah.” This entity, which was a group entity and a guardian of this planet, a member of the Confederation, was extremely helpful in finalizing our code of ethics as regards this planet, for the plan to create improved, healthy human physical vehicles for souls turned from a plan which was focused upon entities being more able to move more quickly in spiritual growth and in service to others into a disaster where those who were somewhat superior mentally or physically simply became bellicose and worldly, moving away further and further from service to [others].

The quarantine upon your planet was therefore placed after this experience, and we may assure you that the positive entity, whose name was described Yod-he-vau-heh, moves still in this density attempting insofar as it may to correct the damage it has done.

Quote:K: I understand you to say that there were two Yahwehs? The original who brought the entities from Mars to Earth and then a second entity using his vibration?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is correct, with the second entity being of a negative orientation and utilizing the name of the first as a means of gaining control of the entities to whom the first Yahweh had spoken. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: The second Yahweh, then, gave the Laws of Moses to the people as well as the curses that attended them?

I am Q’uo, and this is correct, my brother. Is there a further query?

K: Ra said that the first Yahweh gave the Law of One in a very simple form to Moses. Is this the saying, “I am that I am,” or was this the Ten Commandments, or something else? What was this exactly that he was talking about? I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. The entity, Yahweh, from the Confederation of Planets in Service to the Infinite Creator, was one who spoke with those entities from the Mars influence in a manner that reflected the unity of all creation and the attempt to be of service to others through this speaking, and intermingling, shall we
say, the attempt was formed or fashioned in a way or in a philosophy that attempted to weave all experience, desires and expenditures of energy as portions of one great tapestry of energy, love and
unity. All communications were based upon this simple recognition of the unified nature of all creation. It was the foundation upon which the interrelationship was built. Is there a further query?

K: The Ten Commandments were given by the second, negative Yahweh? Is that correct?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. This is basically correct, for these commandments were seen as the pillars upon which would rest the many laws that would protect and guide the chosen people in a manner that was in accordance with the desires of the Orion-based Yahweh. These commandments included previous concepts given by the first Yahweh contact and then there was added unto those concepts a turning or twisting toward the negative orientation so that the commandments were, shall we say, then restrictions upon entities more than inspiration to affirmative or positive action and imaging of concepts. Is there a further query, my brother?

K: In the Old Testament we have this record of Yahweh speaking. It is a strong personality. Can we take this strong personality to be the creation of later editors or writers, or is this a faithful reproduction of the negative Yahweh?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find in most instances there is, as you have surmised, the faithful reproduction of words spoken and recorded carefully. However, as in all recording by human hand there is the possibility of coloration or distortion which has occurred in some instances. Is there a further query?

K: Was the negative Yahweh responsible for the miracles on the journey out of Egypt such as the parting of the Red Sea, the manna from heaven, or the water from the rock? Or did these not happen at all?

I am Q’uo, and am aware of your query, my brother. We find here that there is some mixture of influence and there is some difficulty in interpretation, although much is carefully recorded and in a reasonably accurate manner. We would take this opportunity to remind each entity present that though the details of such an interaction are quite interesting upon many levels, that it is well to remember that the process of the evolution of the entities involved is one which is at its heart in accordance with the free will choices of the peoples of this time who, though laboring under dual influences, did have enough previous understanding of the heart of the evolutionary process being love and compassion that this positively oriented source of information was for the most part ignored by the majority of these entities who were evolving according to the energies set in motion …

(Side one of tape ends.)
(Jim channeling)

I am Q’uo, and am again with this instrument. As we mentioned previously, these entities had access to information of a positive nature but chose through their own free will to move with those energies which had originated with their experience on the red planet known to you as Mars, and there was, indeed, much interaction and influence offered to these entities by both positively and negatively oriented entities who were interested in the evolution of these Mars entities. Is there a final query at this time?

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Aion - 06-29-2017

(06-28-2017, 05:26 AM)loostudent Wrote: I've read that YHSVH was not the Hebrew for Jesus. It was constructed and used in renaissance occult circles and freemasons. Why isn't there earlier evidence of this name if Yahweh used it 3300 years ago?

It was constructed as the Pentagrammaton, yes. There were a few different Hebrew forms for Jesus' name - Yeshua, Yeshu, Yehoshuah. The latter was likely what influenced the creation of the Pentagrammaton through the use of gematria. It does stand for Jesus' name, but it is true that it is historically tied to occult writings in the 1600~.

As for evidence, I do not know, I am not sure I trust that part of the story but there are many things that have been wiped out before. Perhaps it was an expression in some way of Carla's beliefs.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 07-03-2017

So somewhere arround 1300 BC this entity (YHVSH, ex-JHVH) mated with humans which resulted in offspring of giants known as nephilim.

In the Bible nephilim are mentioned in the times before the flood as the offspring of the Sons of God and daughters of men. According to one interpretation Sons of Gods are angels or divine beings. This interpretation is also in line with Book of Enoch, Jubilees and other sources. What is different from Ra Material is that in other texts these entities are characterized as fallen angels.

Book of Enoch

The Watchers (Guardians?) were supposed to watch over the humans. They are regarded as fallen or corrupt because of two mistakes:
- conceiving cruel nephilim, who were endagering the people
- giving to people knowledge that would otherwise be discovered gradually over time
The world got cirrupted and in consequence God allowed the great flood to get rid of the Nephilim. The watchers are bound "in the valleys of the Earth" until Judgment Day. (Wiki)

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 07-03-2017

I really recommend the reading of the book mentioned in the LOO called "Initiation" by Elisabeth Haich. The role of the "Sons of God" will become clear after the reading. That's a fantastic book, mainly when she remmenber of your life in Ancient Egypt. Here a passage:

Quote:SONS OF GOD

[...]

'Father,' I tell him, 'for a long time I've wanted to ask you how you discuss things with Ptahhotep without going to see him or his coming to see you. I've often noticed that you've told me something about Ptahhotep as if the two of you had been together in a long consultation. And yet you had not left the palace and he had not come to see you. How was it possible, Father?'

Ever since my childhood father has been accustomed to my questions, and he now answers me as patiently as ever: 'You have a mirror, and you have seen your head in this mirror, haven't you?'

'Yes, Father, I see my head every day when Menu does my hair.'

'And what have you noticed?' asks father.

'That I have a much longer head than the sons of men in general. But you too, and Ptahhotep and most of the people in our race—the Sons of God, as people call us—have the same longer head form. It's noticeable even in spite of the kerchief or head-gear or ornaments the person might be wearing. How is it, Father? Why is the shape of our heads different from that of the heads of the sons of men?'

'Look, my child, for you to understand many of the things here on earth, you must first know something about the earth's development.

'Just like all the celestial bodies in the universe and like all the forms of life on these celestial bodies, our earth is subject to the laws of constant change. The divinely creative forces radiate from the eternal infinite original source and in constantly expanding waves they penetrate the plane of matter. That is to say, matter is formed from these forces. This process reaches its highest point in ultra-matter, then automatically reverses itself. The process of spiritualization begins again and the matter is transformed into force. But this process takes aeons of time! The changes are going on regularly but so subtly and slowly that they cannot be noticed or observed in the course of a human life. On the other hand, some changes, which require thousands of years of
slow and unnoticed preparation, occur suddenly and visibly when the proper time has come. Right now we are living in such a period of transition in which changes are noticeable. One of these phenomena is evident in the fact that various races of people with roundish skulls are led and governed by rulers who are spiritually greatly superior to them and who are even different from them physically. They have a more graceful figure and an elongated cranium.

'Once there lived on earth a race of people very different from the races living today. They manifested completely the law of spirit and not the law of matter like the races of people living today. These people were conscious on the divine plane and manifested God here on earth without any admixture of the self-seeking characteristics of the body. In their divine purity, these people deserved the name "the Sons of God".

'Their entire life was based on spirituality, love, and selflessness. And they had no physical appetites, urges and passions to cast shadows on the spirit. The members of this high race possessed all the secrets of nature, and as they were perfectly acquainted with their own powers and kept these powers completely under the control of the spirit, they were also able to control and guide nature with all of its tremendous forces. Their knowledge was boundless. They did not need to earn their bread with physical toil and instead of earning their livelihoods with the sweat of their brow, they put the forces of nature to work.

'They knew all the laws of nature, the mysteries of matter, the powers of the mind, and the secrets of their own being. They also knew the secret connected with the transformation of force into matter and of matter into force. They constructed devices and tools with which they could store up, set in motion, and utilize not only the forces of nature but also their own spiritual forces. They lived happily and peaceably as the dominant race in a great part of the earth.

'At the same time, however, other creatures similar to the Sons of God were also living on earth, but with much more material bodies and on a much lower plane of development. Obtuse in spirit, their consciousness was completely identified with the body. They lived in primeval jungles, struggling with nature, each other, and animals. These creatures were the ancestors of present-day man. The race of the sons of men you see in our country represent a cross between these two races.

'As I said a moment ago, the law of constant motion and change is at work throughout the universe. The earth is now going through a period in which the process of materialization is advancing. This means that the divinely creative power is moving farther and farther on into matter, and the power on earth is gradually falling more and more into the hands of ever more material races of people who were once under the guidance of higher, more spiritual races. Little by little the higher race is dying out. They are withdrawing from the plane of matter to the spiritual plane and they will leave humanity alone for a period of time—as time is reckoned on earth, many, many thousands of years—so that humanity may, without visible guidance, climb upward with its
own power.

'And so it has come about that this animal-like material race of cave men is experimenting in accordance with divine laws, growing mightier and more powerful until the time comes for it to begin ruling the earth. Before leaving the earth, however, the higher race had to implant its special powers in the lower race. Through the operation of the laws of heredity, this will enable the lower race—after a long, long process of development—to arise out of matter again. This is why many sons of the divine race made the great sacrifice of begetting children with the daughters of primitive man. Through this first crossing of the races there have developed new individual types and, gradually, new races of people.

[...]

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Balios - 07-04-2017

All the parts of the Ra Material concerning Yahweh are very confusing. Also, I wonder why there were no other questions regarding the Anaks. Who were they? Why did Yahweh think that making bigger humans would make them "capable of grasping the Law of One"? And if they were giants, where are their remains, we should already have found them. Except if they were not giants but only humans taller than most humans at that time.

Concerning "Yod He Shin Vau He", as some say here, it is an esoteric construction from Renaissance occultists. The goal was to put the Christ above all else by linking it name to one of the most common name of God in the Hebrew Bible. However, Ra did not speak about Jesus of Nazareth here because the Anaks are mentioned in the Hebrew Bible. So here the "Shin" letter was most probably a mistake.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Aaron - 07-04-2017

"It is absolutely necessary that an entity consciously realize it does not understand in order for it to be harvestable. Understanding is not of this density."

Why worry about things that we can't understand while in this life? These entities are bigger than our comprehension.

This has been discussed in other threads and each time I have tried to step in and present my understanding in order to clear the picture up. But it is not able to be comprehended. I can't even begin to disentangle the mess of confusion in this thread.

I don't understand it fully. But I have a powerful intuition, which gives me the ability to actually be able to read the Ra material and see how this stuff is apparent in real life. Using the LOO information as a base, and examining other information out there, we can build a somewhat clear and coherent world view. But the right brain and intuition has to come into play at some point.

To address the whole opposing statements in the OP. They're not opposing. There are two different entities. One was the Orion Crusader (probably 5th or 6th density negative) who humans called Yahweh after Moses started becoming detuned in his channelings. The other is the real deal 7th density Guardian who now is known as Yod He Shin Vau He, because if an Orion Crusader took your name in order to lead your kids astray and ruin your reputation, you would probably change your name too.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 01:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: The other is the real deal 7th density Guardian

Have you some source to "Yahweh 7D entity"?

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Aaron - 07-04-2017

(07-04-2017, 03:32 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(07-04-2017, 01:52 PM)Aaron Wrote: The other is the real deal 7th density Guardian

Have you some source to "Yahweh 7D entity"?

It's never directly written. But we can connect some dots.

The Council of 9, or Council of Saturn, is made up of Confederation entities. We know that Confederation entities are positively polarized. We know that since they perform their duties according to the Law of One, then they must be 6D or above. The ones who back up this main Council of 9 are called Guardians.
Quote:7.9 Questioner: I have a question here, I believe, about that Council from Jim. Who are the members, and how does the Council function?

Ra: I am Ra. The members of the Council are representatives from the Confederation and from those vibratory levels of your inner planes bearing responsibility for your third density. The names are not important because there are no names. Your mind/body/spirit complexes request names and so, in many cases, the vibratory sound complexes which are consonant with the vibratory distortions of each entity are used. However, the name concept is not part of the Council. If names are requested, we will attempt them. However, not all have chosen names.

In number, the Council that sits in constant session, though varying in its members by means of balancing, which takes place, what you would call irregularly, is nine. That is the Session Council. To back up this Council, there are twenty-four entities which offer their services as requested. These entities faithfully watch and have been called the Guardians.

The Council operates by means of, what you would call, telepathic contact with the oneness or unity of the nine, the distortions blending harmoniously so that the Law of One prevails with ease. When a need for thought is present, the Council retains the distortion-complex of this need, balancing it as described, and then recommends what it considers as appropriate action. This includes: One, the duty of admitting social memory complexes to the Confederation; Two, offering aid to those who are unsure how to aid the social memory complex requesting aid in a way consonant with both the call, the Law, and the number of those calling (that is to say, sometimes the resistance of the call); Three, internal questions in the Council are determined.

These are the prominent duties of the Council. They are, if in any doubt, able to contact the twenty-four who then offer consensus/judgment/thinking to the Council. The Council then may reconsider any question.

The Guardians, all of them, are from the octave above our own. That's where I get 7th density from, because if 8th density is the gateway, or first density of the octave above our own, then they must be interacting with our octave through the 7th density spectrum.
Quote:(51.1)
The third group watching over this process is that group you call the Guardians. This group is from the octave above our own and serves in this manner as light-bringers. These Guardians provide the precise emissions of light/love in exquisitely fastidious disseminations of discrimination so that the precise light/love vibration of each entity may be ascertained.

A particular single entity or social memory complex, who is a Guardian, was and is responsible for the Mars race. I understand this to be what we call Jewish DNA. This entity transferred the DNA to earth after the 3D cycle on mars was ended before its proper time due to Mars people blowing up their atmosphere before 3D cycle was over. Bringing them here is what caused Gaia to need to be quarantined during its 3D cycle.
Quote:9.6 Questioner: The people that we now have— the first people, [inaudible] like us— where did they come from? How did they evolve?

Ra: I am Ra. You speak of third-density experience. The first of those to come here were brought from another planet in your solar system called by you the Red Planet, Mars. This planet’s environment became inhospitable to third-density beings. The first entities, therefore, were of this race, as you may call it, manipulated somewhat by those who were guardians at that time.

[/url]9.8 Questioner: Then I’m assuming what you’re saying is that the guardians transferred the race here after the race had died from the physical as we know it on Mars. Is that correct?

Ra:
 I am Ra. This is correct.

9.9 Questioner: The guardians obviously were acting with an understanding of the Law of One in doing this. Can you explain the application of the Law of One in this process?
[font=sans-serif]
Ra:
 I am Ra. The Law of One was named by these guardians as the bringing of the wisdom of the guardians in contact with the entities from the Red Planet, thus melding the social memory complex of the guardian race and the Red Planet race. It, however, took an increasing amount of distortion into the application of the Law of One from the viewpoint of other guardians and it is from this beginning action that the quarantine of this planet was instituted, for it was felt that the free will of those of the Red Planet had been abridged.

[font=sans-serif]21.8 Questioner: I don’t mean to be covering ground that we’ve already covered, but there’re some points that we have trouble with fully understanding and sometimes I have to ask the question a different way to fully understand it. Thank you.

So at the start of this 75,000-year cycle we know that the quarantine was set up. I am assuming then that the Guardians were aware of the infringements on free will that would occur if they didn’t set this up at that time and therefore did it. This— Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially incorrect. The incorrectness is as follows: those entities whose third-density experience upon your Red Planet was brought to a close prematurely were aided genetically while being transferred to this third density. This, although done in a desire to aid, was seen as infringement upon free will. The light quarantine which consists of the Guardians, or gardeners as you may call them, which would have been in effect thus was intensified.[/font]
[/font]

We know that Yahweh, the one now known as Yod He Shin Vau He, created the Anak as a DNA experiment that ended being greatly manipulated by Orion group, such that we are still feeling the shockwaves of it today. The Orion group bred them into what we now know as the Annunaki, the negatively polarized ones who have this particular DNA. Much like Ra's attempt to serve in Egypt, the creation of the Anak became distorted and manipulated over time. (From 24.4: "In the Egyptian and the South American experiments results, though not as widely devastating, were as far from the original intention of the Confederation. It was clear to not only us but also to the Council and the Guardians that our methods were not appropriate for this particular sphere.")

Quote:[url=http://www.lawofone.info/results.php?s=24]24.9 Questioner: Then Yahweh, in an attempt to correct what he saw as what I might call a mistake (I know you don’t want to call it that), started 3,300 years ago with the positive philosophy. Were both the Orion and Yahweh philosophies impressed telepathically, or were there other techniques used?

Ra: I am Ra. There were two other techniques used: one by the entity no longer called Yahweh, who still felt that if it could raise up entities which were superior to the negative forces, that these superior entities could spread the Law of One. Thus this entity, “Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh,” came among your people in form according to incarnate being and mated in the normal reproductive manner of your physical complexes, thus birthing a generation of much larger beings, these beings called “Anak.”

The other method used to greater effect later in the scenario, as you would call it, was the thought-form such as we often use among your peoples to suggest the mysterious or the sublime. You may be familiar with some of these appearances.

18.20 Questioner: When did Yahweh act to perform the genetic changes that Yahweh performed?

Ra: I am Ra. The Yahweh group worked with those of the planet you call Mars seven five, seventy-five thousand [75,000] years ago in what you would call the cloning process. There are differences, but they lie in the future of your time/space continuum and we cannot break the free will Law of Confusion.

The two six oh oh [2,600], approximately, time was the second time— we correct ourselves— three six oh oh [3,600], approximately, the time of attempts by those of the Orion group during this cultural complex; this was a series of encounters in which the ones called Anak were impregnated with the new genetic coding by your physical complex means so that the organisms would be larger and stronger.

18.21 Questioner: Why did they want larger and stronger organisms?

Ra: The ones of Yahweh were attempting to create an understanding of the Law of One by creating mind/body complexes capable of grasping the Law of One. The experiment was a decided failure from the view of the desired distortions due to the fact that rather than assimilating the Law of One, it was a great temptation to consider the so-called social complex or subcomplex as elite or different and better than other-selves, this one of the techniques of service to self.

18.22 Questioner: Then the Orion group… I’m not quite sure that I understand this. Do you mean that the Orion group produced this larger body complex to create an elite so that the Law of One could be applied in what we call the negative sense?

Ra: I am Ra. This is incorrect. The entities of Yahweh were responsible for this procedure in isolated cases as experiments in combating the Orion group.

However, the Orion group were able to use this distortion of mind/body complex to inculcate the thoughts of the elite rather than concentrations upon the learning/teaching of oneness.

18.23 Questioner: Well, was Yahweh then of the Confederation?

Ra: I am Ra. Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid.

18.24 Questioner: Then Yahweh’s communications did not help or did not create what Yahweh wished for them to create. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The results of this interaction were quite mixed. Where the entities were of a vibrational sum characteristic which embraced oneness, the manipulations of Yahweh were very useful. Wherein the entities of free will had chosen a less positively oriented configuration of sum total vibratory complex, those of the Orion group were able for the first time to make serious inroads upon the consciousness of the planetary complex.

[font=sans-serif]24.6 Questioner: Thank you. Then I assume the Confederation stayed away from Earth for a period of time. What condition created the next contact the Confederation made?

Ra: I am Ra. In approximately three six zero zero [3,600] of your years in the past, as you measure time, there was an influx of those of the Orion group, as you call them. Due to the increasing negative influences upon thinking and acting distortions, they were able to begin working with those whose impression from olden times, as you may say, was that they were special and different.

An entity of the Confederation, many, many thousands of your years in the past, the one you may call “Yahweh,” had, by genetic cloning, set up these particular biases among these peoples who had come gradually to dwell in the vicinity of Egypt, as well as in many, many other places, by dispersion after the down-sinking of the land mass Mu. Here the Orion group found fertile soil in which to plant the seeds of negativity, these seeds, as always, being those of the elite, the different, those who manipulate or enslave others.

The one known as Yahweh felt a great responsibility to these entities. However, the Orion group had been able to impress upon the peoples the name Yahweh as the one responsible for this elitism. Yahweh then was able to take what you would call stock of its vibratory patterns and became, in effect, a more eloquently effective sound vibration complex.

In this complex the old Yahweh, now unnamed, but meaning “He comes,” began to send positively oriented philosophy. This was approximately, in your past, of two— we correct this instrument— three three zero zero [3,300] years. Thus, the intense portion of what has become known as Armageddon was joined.

[/font]

We are moving through that "intense portion of Armageddon" right now.

And then this is from the direct Hebrew translation of the Bible from the book of Numbers where the Jewish people are being led by Moses out of slavery in Egypt and back to Israel, which had been taken over by negatively polarizing Annunaki. There are a bunch more mentions of Anak and Anakim in the Bible, too many to list here. But this is proof that they did and/or do in fact exist, and had/have a real effect on our planet and society. So we know Yod He Shin Vau He actually created these Anak.

Quote:33 And we saw the giants there, the sons of Anak, of the giants. And we were in our own eyes as grasshoppers, and so we were in their eyes.

So, with all these dots connected, we know that Yod He Shin Vau He is a Confederation (positive) Guardian (7th density) who has many children (Abraham, whom I believe to be a wanderer of Yod He Shin Vau He complex, was known as "the father of all") including the Mars race and the Anak. There are wanderers of Yod He Shin Vau He social memory complex alive today, and in our lives today. I know such a person personally. This is the anecdotal evidence. Once you know the vibration of this entity, you know it. And you feel close to god. Anyway, I can point you to a youtube channel owned by a person who I believe is a wanderer from this complex. But due to Law of Confusion, I will only provide it by PM if anyone's interested. When we are veiled in this 3rd density experience, we can be wrong about anything we think we know. But the intuition speaks... and the logical side of the brain attempts to put words to it. We have to make our own conclusions.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 07-05-2017

I don't know. Second Q'uo Yahweh is an inner planes entity. Here a description of him:

Quote:Jim: We have a series of questions about names of various entities. What can you tell us about the original Yahweh, now a name. Is it a social memory complex? If so, what density did Jesus come from?

(Carla channeling)

We are those of the Q’uo, and are aware of your query. The entity known as Yahweh is an inner planes entity, as opposed to an extraterrestrial entity. It is an essence native to this particular sun system which has been involved in the guardianship of the Earth sphere for thousands of your millennia. It is a combination of energies which are male and female. Rather than creating a hermaphroditic entity, however, this entity holds the energies of male and female in a sacred dynamic. One might as well call such as entity Adam and Eve, but it is both Adam and Eve. And it is not in any way, shape or form that which has been incarnate, but rather, it is of the angelic realm.

It is ironic in the extreme, we feel, that it is this entity which is responsible for creating conditions under which the male aspect of the species has become so unbalanced in its dominancy over the female aspect of deity, which in the original Yahweh energy was in perfect balance.

May we ask if there is a follow-up to that query, my brother?

Jim: Ra refers to this entity as unnamed, as Yo-HehShin-Vau-Heh, and its meaning as “He comes.” Can you explain the abundance of names and non- names? And finally, Arcturus also means “He comes” and is an Egyptian name. Is the positive Yahweh from Arcturus?

(Carla channeling)

We are those of the Q’uo, and are aware of your query, my brother. The entity Yahweh is not from Arcturus, but rather, as all angelic entities are, is part of the energy involved in your sun body. However, this entity has been involved with Earth, as we have said, for a great deal of your time. The naming of entities, and its seeming confusion, is due to the fact that in both lower and higher densities, naming does not necessarily occur. It is not necessary, for each thing has an unique vibration. Your vibration is a much more eloquent signature of your character than a name that has been given to you by someone who is not aware of the sacred nuances of your character.

The attempt to name essences and energies is generally done because there is a third-density being involved who feels more comfortable and more in control knowing the name of an entity, and not just how that entity feels.

The energies involved in Yahweh became aware that the work that they had done in creating an enhanced DNA signature for the human species had not had the results which had been hoped for. That entity moved into a time and space of deep and devotional meditation and prayer asking how it could begin to make amends for the mistakes that it had made. The addition of Shin to Yod-Heh-Vau-Heh was chosen by Yahweh in order to adjust the vibrational nuances of its name in order to indicate Christ Consciousness. It is as if Adam and Eve changed its name to Emmanuel. There was a move from the feeling of the Old Testament to the feeling of the New Testament. That was a move from worth by being chosen people to worth by a certain level of consciousness which was love. This was indeed, for this entity, a valuable adjustment and one which has reflected down from the heaven worlds into the Earth world as that environment into which the one known as Jesus the Christ came.

Ra and Q'uo said that Yahweh did mistakes in Earth and this is my only problem with the ideia "Yahweh 7D entity". I can't see an entity of this level make mistakes and to prayer to anyone in seek of guidance. This makes no sense. In my humble opinion Yahweh is from the higher 3D or 4D.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Aaron - 07-05-2017

lol! Right back to being confused again! Thanks, Infinite. I might just give up on names forever.

The only thing I would add to that is that the inner planes are apparently the higher densities of Gaia. And we know that even 6D entites make mistakes. Ra says they still praise and thank the Creator with every transformation.

I don't know how to reconcile what Q'uo said with what Ra said about Guardians being from above our octave, unless the group that "have been called the Guardians" and the group "you call the Guardians" are entirely different.

Names... I'm so done.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 07-06-2017

(07-05-2017, 11:15 PM)Aaron Wrote: The only thing I would add to that is that the inner planes are apparently the higher densities of Gaia. And we know that even 6D entites make mistakes. Ra says they still praise and thank the Creator with every transformation.

Another "problem" here. Ra, Latwii and Q'uo said that inner planes of Earth are not of other densities but part of 3D:

Quote:17.38 Questioner: Well, does each… does… this is difficult. Our physical plane: Are there seven sub-planes to what we call our physical plane here?

Ra: I am Ra. You are correct. This is difficult to understand. There are an infinite number of planes. In your particular space/time continuum distortion there are seven sub-planes of mind/body/spirit complexes. You will discover the vibrational nature of these seven planes as you pass through your experiential distortions, meeting other-selves of the various levels which correspond to the energy influx centers of the physical vehicle.

The invisible, or inner, third-density planes are inhabited by those who are not of body complex natures such as yours; that is, they do not collect about their spirit/mind complexes a chemical body. Nevertheless these entities are divided in what you may call an artificial dream within a dream into various levels. In the upper levels, desire to communicate knowledge back down to the outer planes of existence becomes less, due to the intensive learn/teaching which occurs upon these levels.

Quote:W: Would these creatures be of another density and still nonetheless be able to have appeared on this planet and made themselves aware to third-density beings, and what would be the significance of that?

I am Latwii, and we believe we have somewhat more information upon which to begin our response to this query. There are many beings of many forms which inhabit those planes of your planetary existence, which are known as the astral planes. These planes are not of another density, but are associated with the third-density experience. This is much likened unto the form your people take upon the passing through of the stage of death. The activation of the fourth ray or the green-ray body, also known as the astral body, does take place upon the process of death and may pass through many planes of existence which are contained within the astral and devachanic levels of your planet.

Quote:It is not a question of location, my brother, for the dimensions are interpenetrating. However, you exist in denser and denser vibrations, according to your abilities. All of you exist into the fourth dimension, and there are adepts among you who are working at this time, actively, in the fifth dimension and are attempting to understand some of the teachings of the inner realms of the sixth dimension. There are a few people who work as far as the eighth, but there are two within this room who have seen it in visions and are aware of its nature, although they could not maintain it for any length of time. This is the octave of your universe, and these are the dimensions of that octave. To go beyond that, you must be free of your chemical body; and therefore we are talking to a roomful of those who are not going to be doing that any time terribly soon; however, there are many, many infinities to explore within those dimensions and much wisdom to learn. Therefore, we urge you onward; for the path becomes lighter, the teachings truer, and the laughter happier.

(07-05-2017, 11:15 PM)Aaron Wrote: I don't know how to reconcile what Q'uo said with what Ra said about Guardians being from above our octave, unless the group that "have been called the Guardians" and the group "you call the Guardians" are entirely different.

I believe that Ra said Yahweh as a guardian of Earth.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Infinite - 07-08-2017

Another quote by Hatonn:

Quote:So it is with the inner planes. You and all of those things in your world are energy fields and you have energies and certain vibrations we call those vibrations that belong to the third octave of existence. There are also other octaves of existence within your octave of existence. There are seven levels, and some of these levels are not visible, just as one channel would not be visible to another.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 02-24-2018

I have a few more quoestions on Yahweh in Ra Material.

After Orion forces succeeded in identity theft, YHVH became known as YHVSH and fathered the Anak giants. This happened 3300 years ago. Why hadn' this new name been mentioned until Johann Reuchlin invention of pentagramaton for Christian Cabala?

Another question is how can an entity become a sound vibration complex?

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - AnthroHeart - 02-24-2018

I think in 7th density you become a Universal entity. So a sound vibration complex is probably at or slightly below this.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Stranger - 02-25-2018

Here's my take-away on all of this, and this resonates with me.

The first Yahweh is an angelic being - not an evolving being, but part of the "keepers of the Garden", shall we say. He+She thought that, with polarization not occurring as efficiently as hoped by the solar sub-Logos, it would be helpful to adjust a part of the human species in such a way as would result in increased intellectual capacity. This increased ability to reflect and engage in abstract thought, Yahweh apparently hoped, would enable a greater appreciation and seeking beyond the exceptionally heavy illusion of this world; maybe would get people to ask more questions about it, seek a deeper Reality.

This modification appears to have been done to the Jews, and it's no secret that even now there is a clearly disproportionate bias toward high levels of intellectual achievement among that population.

Instead of enabling a greater seeking toward Unity, however, the enhanced subpopulation began to look down on the rest as inferior. The us-vs-them ape instincts in human beings are too strong, it seems, and a smarter brain becomes utilized in their service instead of the hoped-for opposite effect.

The Orion folks were then able to seize on this incipient elitism, nurture it, codify it as Divine Law by using the venerated Yahweh name, and teach merciless slaughter of the inferior unchosen people, along with their farm animals, as God's Will.

Fast forward to today, and we're still at it.

Similarly, Ra made the same mistake when they offered their spiritual technology to humans -the elite decided they were the only ones who deserved it, and history repeated itself.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 02-25-2018

I'm interested in the name change YHWH --> YHSWH 3300 years ago.

What baffles me is the fact that first use of five letter name (pentagrammaton) is known no earlier than in the year 1494, when Johannes Reuchlin wrote De verbo mirifico (The Miraculous Word). The author invented this pentagrammaton for practising Christian Cabala. The letter "shin" was inserted in the Old Testament name of God to give it a Christian symbolism - it could be vocalised as the name of Jesus (Yehoshuah). Other reason is the ability to pronounce it - in the Jewish tradition it was forbidden to pronounce the name of God (tetragrammaton YHWH is not the full name). Jesus is the spoken Word of God, "the Word made flesh" ...

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Stranger - 02-25-2018

There are many possibilities, a couple of which are: 1) Ra was incorrect, 2) the original Yahweh changed its name 3300 years ago, and Reuchlin picked up on it intuitively.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Balios - 03-12-2018

The most probable possibility here is it is a mistake from Ra. After all, it is not the only one which has not been corrected in further sessions.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Nau7ik - 03-24-2018

I had been wondering what the significance of “Shin” meant in forming the new name: YHShVH, Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh.

Here’s a Qabalistic interpretation:
Quote:The Holy Spirit or the Shechinah, as we have already observed, is symbolized by the letter Shin. When, therefore, a man has invoked the Spiritual Self, his Holy Guardian Angel, and attained to His Knowledge and Conversation, the process is described as the descent of the letter Shin into the midst of the elemental name of YHVH Tetragrammaton, this forming a new word YHShVH Yeheshua, the Pentagrammaton, the symbol of a new being, the adept or Tsadsik in whom the birth of Spirit has quilibrized the base and unredeemed elements of matter.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - moyal - 03-24-2018

I don't know the answer, but  I can point you to the only text I ever read that touched this subject. It's hardcore thelemic (Crowley), so probable not your 'cup of tea'. It's surely not the ultimate truth, but I at least find it interesting (for an outsider of occult initiate groups like me) to get a glimpse of how they internally discuss this topic.
...Or maybe not, and it's all just a ruse?

-> http://www.parareligion.ch/dplanet/motta/moma2.htm

Edit: most relevant paragraph:
Quote:...As to the name "Jesus", in Hebrew it is written IHShVH (pronounced Jeheshuah). Please note that this is IHVH, Tetragrammaton, with Shin (Sh) in the midst. Shin is the letter representing at the same time the elements of Fire and Spirit, and in the center of IHVH it equilibrates the Four Blind Elemental Forces of the Demiurgus. Jehovah — the Word of Moses — becomes Jeheshuah — the Word of Jon. In this Word you have the Crucified God, Dr. G.; in it you have the Pentagram, the Sign of Man, the Flaming Star of the Sanctuary; the Cross unfolded into the Five Elements: Fire, Water, Air, Earth and Spirit; here you have the Qabalistic key of the Christian Tetragrammaton, INRI, which means among other things, Igne Natura Renovatur Integra, that is: By the Fire (of the Holy Ghost) Nature is Completely Renewed...

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 03-25-2018

(03-24-2018, 10:09 AM)Nau7ik Wrote: I had been wondering what the significance of “Shin” meant in forming the new name: YHShVH, Yod Heh Shin Vau Heh.

Here's what Reuchlin himself had in mind:

Quote:But why was it of all letters the Shin that had to be added? Reuchlin answers with a philological speculation: Shin was the consonant of oil and the anointed ( Shemen, Mashiach), and 'Christ' originally means the one who is anointed in God.

(Jan N. Bremmer, Jan R. Veenstra: The Metamorphosis of Magic from Late Antiquity to the Early Modern Period)

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - JJCarsonian - 03-25-2018

(06-27-2017, 01:04 PM)loostudent Wrote: There are two opposing statements about Yahweh:

"... the [Orion] group sent an entity of social memory complex to this planetary sphere ... This entity named by your peoples, Yahweh." (16.13-14)

"Yahweh was of the Confederation but was mistaken in its attempts to aid." (18.23)

Was Yahweh sent by Orion group or Confederation?

The real yahweh was from the confederation, but Orion posed as him at certain points.. This is a theme across history

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - Nau7ik - 03-26-2018

Here’s a meditation from the Book of Tokens by Paul Foster Case on the Hebrew letter Shin ש‬.

Quote:1 I AM the circle of eternal flame,
self-fed.

From this Fire all things proceed
In it all things have their being,
And to it all returns.

2 To the unenlightened
It is a devouring flame,
And therefore it is the fang of death;
For by my transforming power
Do I cause the cessation of mine expression
In created forms,
And the unwise see not that cessation in one form
Is but the transition to another.

3 SHIN, the TOOTH or fang,
Is the perfect circle also,
Without beginning,
Without end.
This the wise perceive,
And know that for no creature
Can there be death.

4 Triple is my flame in manifestation, And one in essence.
Three tongues of Fire,
Three manifesting Words,
And One Being whence all come forth.
One Archetypal world,
One creative letter.
And three worlds derived therefrom.
Such is the manifestation of the sacred Fire.

5 This is the Fire of formation,
And by this Fire is atonement made.
This Fire is hidden
In the depths of the waters Of the Great Sea,
For in the Root of Waters
Is concealed the Fire of the Father.

6 Behold, this is the Fire of the Breath of the Mighty Ones, And it appeareth as a flame of separation.
This living Flame is the power of the Anointed One, The Power of the mighty thunders of the swift flash
Which divideth the One into the Two,
And in its return
Absorbeth the Two into the perfect Unity.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - GentleReckoning - 03-26-2018

So yahweh is the want/desire/fear body of the sun. (this means that it is the literal conscious identity of the sun)

Likely responsible for much of the catalyst that affects continents or the entire world. (WWII, Black Plague, etc)

There was an entity that entered my awareness a couple months ago, (this is after years of being attuned to the psychic realm via a filtered open-channel) and this was the first one that had an ego. It demanded that I bow down several times. And did again as I was reading this thread. This was after it channeled the complete information of the energy body (as described by the chakras) to me this last summer.

RE: The Yahweh contradiction - loostudent - 03-26-2018

Giovanni Pico della Mirandola in his Conclusions on the kabbalah (published in 1486) argued that the insertion of the "shin" into Tetragrammaton represents the descent of the fiery holy Spirit into the fourfold realm of matter--the incarnation of God in human flesh.