Bring4th
"Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Artistic Endeavors (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+--- Thread: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles (/showthread.php?tid=14694)

"Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Jim Kent + - 07-21-2017

Greetings sisters and brothers, 

I'm pleased to announce that my band's latest song has been unleashed upon the world...

It's a track called "Sun To Man" and is a tale of the night "I" walked-in 25 years ago.

It also includes a sample of my personal session with Q'uo through Carla in 2005.

https://soundcloud.com/the-benhiles/sun-to-man

This is a true story but don't try this at home!  Wink

Cheers

Jim 

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Raz - 07-22-2017

Loved the track and the feeling it promotes. The old ladies talking in the beginning and end gave the totality of the track a wave like quality for me, really sweet initiation, journey and ending, thanks for sharing. your band really has a way in melding layers of sound in really cool and harmonious ways, combined with the vocals.

I had an NDE in 2005...

All the best.

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Jim Kent + - 07-22-2017

(07-22-2017, 09:02 AM)Raz Wrote: Loved the track and the feeling it promotes. The old ladies talking in the beginning and end gave the totality of the track a wave like quality for me, really sweet initiation, journey and ending, thanks for sharing. your band really has a way in melding layers of sound in really cool and harmonious ways, combined with the deep vocals.

I had an NDE in 2005 that was a stepping stone in to NDE research in the years that followed and more recently; the poetry thread I sometimes scribble in this area of the forum. "Expressions of Star Dust".

All the best.

Hi Raz, 

Thank you for your kind words, I'm not only glad you liked the song but I genuinely appreciate your feedback!

The vocals in the verses are a bit ropey but that seems to fit with the subject-matter of the song and I think we just about get away with it.

Without wanting to sound too pretentious, as an artist, you make music primarily to satisfy yourselves, but it is always as gratifying to know that others share your artistic sensibilities.   

I'm in the process of writing a 12 track album, so there's plenty more equally good songs / tracks to come. I'm three-quarters of the way to completing the writing process and am aiming to have the album complete this year.

Let me know if you'd like a free CD copy when it's complete and I'll PM you at the time?

It's hard not to have your perception of reality shaken to its core by an NDE, did you find that you no longer feared death after yours?    

Cheers man

L & L 

Jim

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Raz - 07-22-2017

(07-22-2017, 10:22 AM)Jim Kent + Wrote: The vocals in the verses are a bit ropey but that seems to fit with the subject-matter of the song and I think we just about get away with it.

Without wanting to sound too pretentious, as an artist, you make music primarily to satisfy yourselves, but it is always as gratifying to know that others share your artistic sensibilities.   

I'm in the process of writing a 12 track album, so there's plenty more equally good songs / tracks to come. I'm three-quarters of the way to completing the writing process and am aiming to have the album complete this year.

Let me know if you'd like a free CD copy when it's complete and I'll PM you at the time?

It's hard not to have your perception of reality shaken to its core by an NDE, did you find that you no longer feared death after yours?    

Cheers man

L & L 

Jim

Cheers Jim!

Perhaps you could send a digital copy to my mail or over Skype when the time comes? Would just add the CD to my digital database and never use it again anyway Smile

I find the term NDE very misleading, NLE is much more appropriate after a point. as we are now, within this experience of a needy physical body, primarily driven by an over dramatic tourist guide we call survival instinct, is as dead as we will ever be.

and; "we are neither alive nor dead, all notions about that is just junk mail in my head" "Eternity is nothing to prepare for, it is ever deepening, here", points in the direction of view I have after integrating that ground shaking phase, within the ongoing experience of phases with never ending successions, I call my life. The understanding that there is absolutely nothing personal here, apart from on a practical and theatrical level was also a byproduct. "behind the scenes of duality, the assumed drama is, zero frequency"

Also, I view this so called physical life more as a prequel than a squeal to our pre-incarnate life. "We had to devolve to continue evolving" Hens the apparent linear situation we are residing in while here. To my understanding, this world is a deepening of our older future self, a fabricated background story (world´s are way to defined to be real) to something essentially already complete. Like the newer "X-men origins" movie giving the audience some deeper roots in the story of the previous films that play out in the essentially older future Tongue

Sorry for the rambling, but in my defense, you asked Wink

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Raz - 07-23-2017

oh, and sorry for subconsciously promoting my work in your thread. Hope your album works out.

*Peace, Love & Bubblegum*

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Jim Kent + - 07-23-2017

(07-23-2017, 08:29 AM)Raz Wrote: oh, and sorry for subconsciously promoting my work in your thread. Hope your album works out.

*Peace, Love & Bubblegum*

Dear Raz, 

That's no problem at all my friend, in all fairness to you, I did indeed ask!  Wink

I agree that this ever so temporary physical existence is less real than other realities either yet to come or preceding this particular experience. ( Not that I can consciously remember what preceded this particular experience, but I have had tastes of what comes after this. ) 

Thanks for the kind sentiments regards the album.

Cheers.

L & L 

Jim  

RE: "Sun To Man" by The Benhiles - Jim Kent + - 10-26-2018

Greetings all, 

The definitive version of our song "Sun To Man" is now available to hear on my SoundCloud page:

https://soundcloud.com/the-benhiles/sun-to-man

L & L

Jim