Bring4th
Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Wanderer Stories (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Thread: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. (/showthread.php?tid=14735)

Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - 777 - 08-01-2017

deleted

RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - The Traveler - 08-02-2017

Hello there and welcome to the forums  Smile

I would like to let you know that you are not alone (although it may seem that way) and that there are others that have had similar experiences and feelings regarding themselves and the current state of the world.

I think I can relate (perhaps in part) to your sense of despair that you have experienced. The Veil of Forgetting didnt affect me as much as it does most people and I knew or could sense I was different or from elsewhere from an early age. As the years past by this home sickness and yearning for answers turn into depression, anxiety, frustration and despair, I have thought of suicide more times than I care to remember. In late 2015 one night while feeling hopelessly depressed I got a Visitor (non-corporeal) and this Visitor took my sadness away that night if only for a while. A few weeks later I got more Visitors and I think they were fixing me and doing energy work. (You can read more about my stuff in a thread titled The Long Night)

It's 2017 now and since the Visitors came I now seem to have certain "abilities" (although crude). My Crown Chakra has been active almost every day (feels like a cool breeze/flame) since they came and I'm also able to direct energy there and also to my Third Eye. (still not really sure why my Crown is doing this)

So I also feel rather exhausted from all the years or depression and I dont have a direction in life and it makes me really frustrated and sad, I'm not sure why I'm here.

I am in no way attempting to compare my experiences with yours but merely sharing some of what I am going through so that you can see that we are all in this together.  Smile

I wish you well and I wish you light.
The Traveler

RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - isis - 08-02-2017

WELCOME!
i love your username :)

RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - so-gui-li78 - 08-08-2017

Hmm. You are truly really sensetive and if you are about 19-above year old it will be quite hard times anyvay. Negative forces get you very easy because you dont have enough experience to reject thme. Here in this and next and next level there is always both positive and negatives forces because simply that state where we are need them both to run. I have sense them both and to me it is quite same what happen but something pulls me that i had keep things going on positive site. I think i have been here many many times and my young son tells me same. negative forces take allways young and unexperienced peoples but all what they will promise is kind of lie because they all are sellfishlove and it is their weakness and power same time.

I have kind of sparkle inside me and it is so powerfull that i cant stop it and i had to fight all my life that i dont destroy everything around me with it. It is ancient survival skill and i think it cames from lemuria. It came me from ancien norht tribe witch one blood is inside me. From there also came that extermely sensitive and knowledge path. But to you i can only say that i sense that you are not negative side because you dont birth to negative side. Choise is yours and if you sense positive i think the One the God and the stringstarlights winds will show you what is your place and duty.

RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - Infinite Unity - 08-12-2017

(08-02-2017, 06:37 AM)The Traveler Wrote: Hello there and welcome to the forums  Smile

I would like to let you know that you are not alone (although it may seem that way) and that there are others that have had similar experiences and feelings regarding themselves and the current state of the world.

I think I can relate (perhaps in part) to your sense of despair that you have experienced. The Veil of Forgetting didnt affect me as much as it does most people and I knew or could sense I was different or from elsewhere from an early age. As the years past by this home sickness and yearning for answers turn into depression, anxiety, frustration and despair, I have thought of suicide more times than I care to remember. In late 2015 one night while feeling hopelessly depressed I got a Visitor (non-corporeal) and this Visitor took my sadness away that night if only for a while. A few weeks later I got more Visitors and I think they were fixing me and doing energy work. (You can read more about my stuff in a thread titled The Long Night)

It's 2017 now and since the Visitors came I now seem to have certain "abilities" (although crude). My Crown Chakra has been active almost every day (feels like a cool breeze/flame) since they came and I'm also able to direct energy there and also to my Third Eye. (still not really sure why my Crown is doing this)

So I also feel rather exhausted from all the years or depression and I dont have a direction in life and it makes me really frustrated and sad, I'm not sure why I'm here.

I am in no way attempting to compare my experiences with yours but merely sharing some of what I am going through so that you can see that we are all in this together.  Smile

I wish you well and I wish you light.
The Traveler

I believe you are doing what you came to do, just being.
The energetic system works a lot like heat of thermodynamics. The entity cycling at a higher awarness is in a sense for understanding, is generating heat, entities that are cycling at a lower level of awareness will be cooler. And your heat will naturally flow to them. This in my opinion is why a lot of wanderers are exhausted.

RE: Hi. I think I am the Wanderer who was forced onto the negative path. - Diana - 09-11-2017

Welcome 777.

(08-01-2017, 11:40 PM)777 Wrote: I am posting here at the moment, however, because despite all my efforts, I have no idea what to do at this point. Every time I try to help, things become worse. The only "plan" that I have is to meditate and disappear completely for quite some time.

So I thought it might help me figure out my next steps and make sense of it all... Also I figured that others may find it interesting.

Namaste.

I understand your mindset. And the last few years seem to have intensified the sorts of challenges you mentioned. 

For my part, aside from selectively retreating from, and limiting my exposure to and interaction with, humanity and the world drama, and being in my own space (I assume you live independently, and if you don't, that would be the first thing I would do), action is the most important thing. I am not a proponent of just meditating. This is a physical world, and there is no use denying this and saying as many new-agers do that we are just spirits and the body doesn't matter (for example). I have to be productive, move, or "waters get stagnant" in mind and body (meditation may take care of the spirit). For me, being entrepreneurial, I put a lot of energy into producing products that I feel will have a positive impact on the world in some way. Writing, painting, and music is another way to channel a build-up of energy. Movement in the form of dance, Tai Chi, martial arts, yoga, etc. is also vital. Whatever you're drawn to—but my main point is action and not stagnation. I do not think this is the time to stand still, though many may disagree with that, and ultimately it is a personal decision.