Bring4th
How's everybody doing? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: How's everybody doing? (/showthread.php?tid=14836)

How's everybody doing? - rva_jeremy - 09-13-2017

So it's a week since homecoming and I really miss having that personal connection with all my fellow wanderers, not to mention how that highlights all of you who weren't there whom I don't know.  So I just wanted to start a thread.  How are you all doing?  What's going on in your life?  What kinds of stuff are you thinking about?  What are you struggling with?  Where do you feel blessed?

RE: How's everybody doing? - sjel - 09-14-2017

I feel as if I am slowly, brick by brick, rebuilding my sense of self, extending roots down into my sacral chakra. Right now I can feel my orange chakra very clearly, extremely clearly - it feels like one of those styrofoam cups that was compressed 20x at deep sea. Very small, shrunken, easily malleable - but very dense. It is as if my energy is having to travel through a thick spongy material, right in the center of the cross section of my body, two inches below the belly button.

An extremely unique and deeply comforting thing happened today. The energy that compresses my orange chakra into a tiny shriveled raisin sometimes aligns so noticeably that I will become completely ensnared in it, utterly unable to distinguish a sense of self separate from the intense, stagnating, negativity. But this time, there was some strong, slow heave of my inner will, and I perceived that no center exists in this negativity. Upon realizing this, the gloopy, thick, black depressive sludge cracked open to reveal a hot, crystal clear ray of light. (I don't know if you've seen Spirited Away, but the experience reminds me of this scene right here.)

Right now my orange chakra feels like a crushed coffee cup under deep sea pressure, like always, However there is a certain glow that was not there before. A glow that is coming from within ME, from within ME, I can't hardly believe it, there is finally a source of SELF that I can faintly perceive, oh so faintly, and it's ME - I haven't felt a sense of self, a sense of Being apart from the insane disharmony of mind in years. Definitely several years, at least.

I can't believe how difficult it is to clear my orange chakra. Like it has become the literal only thing I think about. This intensity is so overwhelming. There is an unexplainable sense of peace that shines through it when I look very hard, but damn it is so dense and intense!

This music I made EXACTLY describes a certain feeling I've had the last couple days, much better than words can: https://soundcloud.com/sjel-1/room-2

RE: How's everybody doing? - YinYang - 09-14-2017

I'm doing great! Started a new online store, busy developing the website at the moment, and soon I'll shoot the product range, and then we'll launch. Exciting times! My new thing for Summer is starting kitesurfing, I have been watching them for years now. I live on one of the most popular kitesurfing beaches in the world, due to the strength of the South-Easter, which we call the Cape Doctor. On Summer days, there are hundreds of them in the sea. Due to the strong wind, I guess you can say it's a bit of an extreme sport. We've had two deaths already, because they sometimes fly into buildings when they can't detach themselves quickly enough, which made me a little hesitant in trying it. And then we also have lots of Great Whites... so stay on the board! Lol!

[Image: POTD-Kite-surfing2_3563637k1.jpg?fit=858%2C536]

Stand-up paddling is also very popular here, which is more suited to the faint-hearted, until this happened at the beach right next to ours! Giant squid!

What am I reading? I'm working my way through this list. Amazing stuff! I also found another list somewhere on the internet once, this one, and I think there's a lot of gems in there. No idea who put this exhaustive list together, and it's obviously old, being done on a typewriter.

What am I struggling with? Feeling guilty for not living in the same province as my mother, but she assures me over the phone that as long as I'm happy, all is well in the world.

Where do I feel blessed? In my friendships and this breathtakingly beautiful place I live in. All my life lessons and wisdom I've gained, and just enjoying this adventure, playing in the Creator's creation!

RE: How's everybody doing? - JayCee - 09-14-2017

I feel good, actually. Calm.

And how do you feel, Jeremy?

RE: How's everybody doing? - Eddie - 09-14-2017

I'm doing well; feeling better, physically, than I have in some time.  I've been using the DMSO and have experienced a significant reduction in arthritic pain.  And I have some exciting news:  that copy of Egyptian Postures of Power, that I requested through interlibrary loan, came in (synchronicity!  I was thinking about the book when the lady from the library called!).  The library actually bought its own copy since it was a relatively new book.  So, today, I start the Egyptian Qi Gong.

[Image: 510qS4PZGdL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg]

And let me insert this video of the author's presentation at the 2017 Contact In the Desert.  This is a GREAT video, one of the best I've seen in a long time.  It's 2 hours in length, but worth the investment of your time.

Jeremy, have you tried the habanero sauce yet?

RE: How's everybody doing? - Jade - 09-14-2017

Kile has been using the DMSO once or twice a day when his back is at its peak pain levels, and it's helped a lot! It's great! I'm glad you're getting relief too, Eddie!

RE: How's everybody doing? - rva_jeremy - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 03:31 AM)JayCee Wrote: And how do you feel, Jeremy?

Work is kind of a struggle to stay focused on, feels like our project is not going well.  Trying to face that squarely and explore my feelings rather than automatically feel there is some problem that needs to be solved.

I'm incredibly privileged to have been able to participate in Homecoming and get that love boost. My wife joined me this year but didn't participate much.  Even so, I appreciated that she accompanied me since she knows how much L/L Research means to me.

Just trying to pay attention, I have such a way of ignoring things going on right in front of my face.  I really want to wake up, even though I know pain is often the price.

RE: How's everybody doing? - AnthroHeart - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 09:01 AM)Bring4th_Jade Wrote: Kile has been using the DMSO once or twice a day when his back is at its peak pain levels, and it's helped a lot! It's great! I'm glad you're getting relief too, Eddie!

From what I read before, DMSO just makes something else be able to absorb through the skin, but itself doesn't do anything. It has to be mixed with something.

RE: How's everybody doing? - Jade - 09-14-2017

I'm not sure if anything's mixed in the bottle that was given to me or not, but just spraying a couple sprays on the affected area helps instantly- though not permanently. I know it is ALSO a potentiator, but I also know that it's injected intravenously for treatments sometimes, too.

RE: How's everybody doing? - Stranger - 09-14-2017

(09-14-2017, 01:40 AM)sjel Wrote: Right now my orange chakra feels like a crushed coffee cup under deep sea pressure, like always, However there is a certain glow that was not there before. A glow that is coming from within ME, from within ME, I can't hardly believe it, there is finally a source of SELF that I can faintly perceive, oh so faintly, and it's ME - I haven't felt a sense of self, a sense of Being apart from the insane disharmony of mind in years. Definitely several years, at least.

I can't believe how difficult it is to clear my orange chakra. Like it has become the literal only thing I think about. This intensity is so overwhelming. There is an unexplainable sense of peace that shines through it when I look very hard, but damn it is so dense and intense!
Focus your love on it, let it pour out of your heart towards it.  Love thaws blockages.  Do this for a while and be open to whatever comes up as you do this.

RE: How's everybody doing? - Spaced - 09-14-2017

I'm doing good, thanks for asking!

RE: How's everybody doing? - isis - 09-20-2017

I think I'm doing better than ever and I think I'm getting better everyday.

[Image: full.png]

Experience can be a cruel teacher but I can't get enough of it. I'm thankful for everything I get to experience bc I can clearly see how it's serving to shape me into a person that I can be absolutely madly in love with.

RE: How's everybody doing? - xise - 09-20-2017

Good, but currently in a small cycle of struggle. All my meditation seems to reveal is that it's about self-love or faith. I've been asking my HS to send me dreams, which as always works, but the only dreams past few weeks are two types: 

(1) variations of the theme that I'm about to take a test (well, 1-2 months ago I didn't study and I failed the test but was allowed to drop the course for an incomplete, now I'm studying like mad for the test in my dreams hehe) and 

(2) variations on me hanging out with random girls, sometimes family or friends, sometimes acquaintances, others totally random; so probably something about feminine energy (and once again 1-2 months ago the females I was hanging with were randos trying to eat me for dinner, now they are family, friends, or acquaintances doing normal stuff so progress on this theme as well lol).

Damn f****** veil. Just give me a straight answer already. Dodgy

RE: How's everybody doing? A Dead-Serious SITREP, w/ Divers Words of Wisdom Complete - Dekalb_Blues - 09-21-2017

~ Thank you for asking, Jeremy -- and how are you?

Characteristic View of Moi Blithely Enjoying My Typical Daily Constitutional Here in the Grand Metropolis:
[Image: gluyas_benchley.jpg]

Winding Down Gracefully from Previous Career (Coercive Persuasion/Psywar):

Retirement Hobbies:
     Sharing Wisdom in the Bosom of Family

Music, Evil-Sorcery, and (Now That the Wife's Out of the Picture) Bird-Fancying

Meditation upon & Contemplation of Ultimate Essence of Reality

Endless Pursuit of Learning New Stuff about Things and New Things about Stuff from Those In The Know
[Image: 7DHkk5D.jpg]

Projected New Career: Ideological-Futures Investment Consultant:
[Image: VoLg1TJ.gif]

[Image: Lost-Count-sharks-14685255-430-323.jpg]

[Image: vXon4lo.gif]
Cool

-------------------------------------
Remarks from the Wise, an Almost Random Sampling:

"Q: What is a fundamental mistake of Man's?  A: To think that he is alive, when he has merely fallen asleep in
life's waiting-room."

"The stupidest man I ever knew had a favourite saying. It was: 'What do you think I am, stupid or something?' "

"There is one ailment which really is the worst of all. It is the one which makes you think that not you, but
others, are the sufferers and you are free from it. In mild forms, it concedes that you may suffer from it a
little, but that it is others who have it in a far worse form."

"Assume you are part-hypocrite and part heedless, and you will not be far wrong."

"Knowledge is something which you can use. Belief is something which uses you."

"Knowledge is not gained, it is there all the time. It is the 'veils' which have to be dissolved in the mind."

"Study the assumptions behind your actions. Then study the assumptions behind your assumptions."

"Virtually all organisations known to you work largely by means of your greed. They attract you because what
they say or do appeals to your greed. This is concealed only by their appearance. If you stop listening to their
words and look at the effect, you will soon see it."

"M.C.O. stands for Mutual Comfort Operation. One cannot understand the complex advantages and otherwise of
human relations without knowing the quantity and quality of mutual comfort inherent in any social contact."

"Talent is the presence of ability and the absence of understanding about the source and operation of knowledge."

"Show me a man who thinks that he knows what 'good' is, and I will probably be able to show you a horror of a
person. Show me a person who really knows what 'good' is, and I will show you that he almost never uses the word."

"Sometimes a pessimist is only an optimist with extra information."

"Right time, right place, right people equals success. Wrong time, wrong place, wrong people equals
most of the real human history."

"History is not usually what has happened. History is what some people have thought to be significant."

"There is no wisdom where there is no common sense: it cannot under those conditions find any expression."

"You can learn more in half an hour's direct contact with a source of knowledge (no matter the apparent reason
for the contact or the subject of the transaction) than you can in years of formal effort."

"People who speak or act in an ordinary fashion are most likely to be those who have been the recipients of
higher experiences. But because they do not rage around, wild-eyed, people think that they are very ordinary
folk and therefore not aware of anything unknown to the general run of man."

"The Path is not to be found anywhere except in human service."

"You are still adrift while you still think that a means is an end."

"When people have a hard task to do -- one which stretches them -- they become less concerned with trivial matters."

"You have not forgotten to remember: you have remembered to forget. But people can forget to forget. That is
just as important as remembering to remember -- and generally more practical."

"You can keep going on much less attention than you crave."

"There are two kinds of people: those who do the work and those who take the credit. Try to be in the first
group; there is less competition there."

"It is the message, not the man, which is important."

"Enlightenment must come little by little -- otherwise it would overwhelm."

... and these enigmatic words of Dr. Seuss, summing up most of Man's endeavours to date:
"When beetles fight these battles in a a bottle with their paddles and the bottle's on a poodle and the poodle's eating noodles...
they call this a muddle puddle tweetle poodle beetle noodle bottle paddle battle."

RE: How's everybody doing? - JayCee - 09-21-2017

(09-20-2017, 07:33 PM)xise Wrote: Good, but currently in a small cycle of struggle. All my meditation seems to reveal is that it's about self-love or faith. I've been asking my HS to send me dreams, which as always works, but the only dreams past few weeks are two types: 

(1) variations of the theme that I'm about to take a test (well, 1-2 months ago I didn't study and I failed the test but was allowed to drop the course for an incomplete, now I'm studying like mad for the test in my dreams hehe) and 

(2) variations on me hanging out with random girls, sometimes family or friends, sometimes acquaintances, others totally random; so probably something about feminine energy (and once again 1-2 months ago the females I was hanging with were randos trying to eat me for dinner, now they are family, friends, or acquaintances doing normal stuff so progress on this theme as well lol).

Damn f****** veil. Just give me a straight answer already. Dodgy

How about this answer "understanding is not of this density"? haha.
I think that might be one of the wisest Ra quotes.
Try to relax and let go, and let the universe sort it out.

RE: How's everybody doing? - rva_jeremy - 09-21-2017

Eddie Wrote:Jeremy, have you tried the habanero sauce yet?

Yes. It is delicious! I use on eggs and also I've been making a lot of red beans and rice with it. Thank you so much. I love starting the day with a burn! Smile

RE: How's everybody doing? - Aleksi - 10-25-2017

The life I lived with the woman I had always dreamt of fell apart and I feel like I managed to open my heart chakra as a result. I guess she filled a role similar enough to my alcoholic father I haven't really met after my parents divorced and I was able to heal many old traumas that had left me hating and pitying myself and him. I guess not all of it has healed yet but I'm excited and surprised for I was so used to my old pain that I was unable to imagine how I could feel love properly without using chemical tools to bring it 4th (Smile). Still, I'm gonna go drink alcohol today so I still have not transcended my escapist tendencies but the path I walk seems just a little bit brighter day by day.

RE: How's everybody doing? - Ankh - 10-29-2017

I'm a little bit anxious today. We are going to have a birthday party for my daughter in couple of hours or so, and everyone are going to be under the same roof, despite the differences, dislikes of each other etc. I don't know how this will end. In worst case scenario there might be a fight between people.

I've just prayed to be able to maintain focus on the Creator no matter what will happen today, that I would not be sucked into the whatever storm which might happen, and to just be able to share love for everyone anyway. But I might forget and be sucked into the confusion despite preparation anyway.

I will try to think about this quote:

"How can any thought be taken by an instrument as to the will of the Creator? We thank this group that we may speak through it, but the future is mazed. We cannot know whether our geste may, after one final working, be complete. Can the instrument, then, think for a moment that it shall cease in the service of the One Infinite Creator?"

My answer to Ra's question is: "No! Absolutely not!" Even if the group would lose contact, which they eventually did, Carla would never cease to be of service to the Infinite One with her whole heart.

Well, I'm not Carla. I can forget, but this is what I prayed for. To be of service. I can't pray for harmonious outcome because that would mean to have an attachment to the outcome, and as daddy Ra put above how would one know as to the will of the Creator? It will be as it will. If one can fly through any situation with love in its heart and dedication to the service of the Creator, no situation is frightening then and one has nothing to be nervous or anxious about. I'm not in that place yet, hence the nervousness and anxiety! 

RE: How's everybody doing? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-29-2017

Hey Ankh you're a great thoughtful person, I think you'll manage everything like a star with your present attitude.  Nervousness is natural, it keeps us on our toes prepared for anything.
------

I'm doing fairly great!  Or so I tell myself.  Working on not worrying, and finding the hidden positive lessons and messages in my otherwise negative emotions and feelings.

I realize the more I reflect and look back that God has been present in my life again and again behind the scenes.

I cannot ignore that, it's the drive of my faith.  It's my reasoning that fails to yield to my intuition I think.  Perhaps for a good reason.  I feel a need to measure the immeasurable.  I see the metaphor laced over reality sometimes.  How the biggest human cell, the egg matches the potentiated feminine unknown, and how the smallest human cell, the little swimmer matches the reaching manifest masculine.  How these two combinations form a unique slant of a combination of both principles into a unique lifeform.

It's funny how paradoxes exist.  How reality mimics higher versions of itself.  How the simplest curves and numbers form the largest constructs and the smallest constructs in infinitely complex ways yet so finitely.

Life, is a divine puzzle.  It's fun to put together, to solve its mysteries.

RE: How's everybody doing? - Glow - 11-09-2017

(10-29-2017, 02:48 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Hey Ankh you're a great thoughtful person, I think you'll manage everything like a star with your present attitude.  Nervousness is natural, it keeps us on our toes prepared for anything.
------

I'm doing fairly great!  Or so I tell myself.  Working on not worrying, and finding the hidden positive lessons and messages in my otherwise negative emotions and feelings.

I realize the more I reflect and look back that God has been present in my life again and again behind the scenes.

I cannot ignore that, it's the drive of my faith.  It's my reasoning that fails to yield to my intuition I think.  Perhaps for a good reason.  I feel a need to measure the immeasurable.  I see the metaphor laced over reality sometimes.  How the biggest human cell, the egg matches the potentiated feminine unknown, and how the smallest human cell, the little swimmer matches the reaching manifest masculine.  How these two combinations form a unique slant of a combination of both principles into a unique lifeform.

It's funny how paradoxes exist.  How reality mimics higher versions of itself.  How the simplest curves and numbers form the largest constructs and the smallest constructs in infinitely complex ways yet so finitely.

Life, is a divine puzzle.  It's fun to put together, to solve its mysteries.

Good god! Thanks for that CA I could really see you clearly there. I enjoyed it.

RE: How's everybody doing? - sjel - 11-09-2017

This world is so intense

RE: How's everybody doing? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-09-2017

I am usually in a great mood around Halloween and Thanksgiving.  Here's to being merry on my own this festive season!~  Especially now that it's cooled off.  Now to not look forward to the cold!!

I particularly love Halloween and November.  I love food and candy and not feeling alone and dark spooky stuff and family gatherings!

Especially family gatherings.  I hope one day I'll get to have more of them lol

It's nice feeling like I have a group I belong to.  Maybe that's just some 2D mentality I'm having maybe, but I find a sense of peace knowing I have people that care about me around.