Bring4th
Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? (/showthread.php?tid=14867)

Pages: 1 2 3

Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 09-25-2017

I was reading the Material when I found this:

Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

What you think?

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - AnthroHeart - 09-25-2017

If your body is not purified, a kundalini awakening can suck. You'll be in pain and all your emotional garbage from subconscious will rush to the surface to be dealt with.
Better not to force it.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - sjel - 09-25-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:42 PM)IndigoGeminiWolf Wrote: If your body is not purified, a kundalini awakening can suck. You'll be in pain and all your emotional garbage from subconscious will rush to the surface to be dealt with.
Better not to force it.

I've often read this: however I would absolutely volunteer for a forced awakening (which I think I am currently undergoing to some extent right now) rather than wallow in the quagmire of confusion and slowly come around. I'd rather be in a few years of psychic hell due to premature kundalini awakening than lifetimes of casual stop-and-start progress. I've let the universe know this several times and boy, it's sure responded in force. "Oh, you want to awaken quickly? Here's a tremendous amount of catalyst that greatly outweighs all previous catalyst."

However, because I so earnestly volunteered to undergo hell in order to get out of stagnation, it turns out my body and mind have been subconsciously preparing for such growth. So it's not hell. It's exciting and stimulating, instead. Just requires nonstop acceptance and awareness - any lapse, any hesitation or reluctance on my part, and an immense anxiety sets in, the likes of which I've never known before. The extent of the anxiety is so extreme that there is but one option: ACCEPT. And I sometimes tremble with appreciation for this. But there's no room for appreciation either!! Just acceptance.

Life on Earth is extreme, intense, rapid, demanding - but when it reaches a certain point it seems that this transforms into pure spiritual acceleration. Excitement instead of anxiety. I haven't reached the overwhelming joy part of it yet, but I think that's because I'm still clambering to fit myself into the slingshot before I get launched into infinity.

To answer your question, Infinite: Sadhguru said that "for 90% of enlightened beings, the moment of enlightenment is equal to the moment of physical death." So I assume this is the same as for harvestable beings. That physical death synchronistically coincides with the entity's enlightenment. If there was some sort of karma or blockage holding them back from harvestability, the death and the events surrounding it sparks that last bit of spiritual awareness to release and absolve it. I don't think you need to be in physical ecstasy to be harvestable.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Sprout - 09-25-2017

Personally, I do not know about it being a requisite, nor can I assume every kundalini awakening is the same. But I do think it's rare, there's never one way or plan. When catalyst is treated correctly, and all lower rays are bright. All it takes is focus and universal love to enlighten yourself. It can't be permanent either, you might encounter a certain individual in your daily life that will dim or shut off completely your energy centers. So I guess it's a sign you're balanced and harvetsable, but it's not the end road. "Nigh"

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - APeacefulWarrior - 09-26-2017

My basic understanding is that there are many ways for a 3D entity to become Harvestable. So I'd interpret that passage as simply saying that Kundalini Awakening is one such way, not that it's the only way or a prerequisite.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - anagogy - 09-26-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:20 PM)Infinite Wrote: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest?

Yes.

Kundalini awakening is the same thing as becoming harvestable to any plane of existence.

It is the exact same phenomenon as polarizing. The more polarized you become, the higher the kundalini serpent has stretched. 4th density harvest is simply when the kundalini serpent has reached the heart chakra or energy center (and become seated there more or less stably).

All spiritual development is the height at which the inner and outer vibratory understanding has reached its meeting point in the magnetic spiritual energy field.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Learner - 09-26-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:20 PM)Infinite... Wrote: What you think?

No. It is not a requisite.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - sjel - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 07:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: Yes.
4th density harvest is simply when the kundalini serpent has reached the heart chakra or energy center (and become seated there more or less stably).

But if the majority of Wanderers aren't aware they are Wanderers, doesn't that mean that they are inactivated and will have to repeat third density??

[Image: 8AtavTe.jpg]

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - anagogy - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 02:55 PM)sjel Wrote: But if the majority of Wanderers aren't aware they are Wanderers, doesn't that mean that they are inactivated and will have to repeat third density??

No, because they are just "acting" like 3rd density beings. After they die, they, take off their costume and resume their normal configuration. They volunteer for 3rd density DNA connections with their mind/body/spirit complex. A normal 3rd density soul isn't pretending. It is what it is. The spirit complex of a wanderer is not really what it pretends to be, but enough negative karma can "trap" them here.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - jivatman - 09-26-2017

(09-26-2017, 02:55 PM)sjel Wrote:
4th density harvest is simply when the kundalini serpent has reached the heart chakra or energy center (and become seated there more or less stably).

But if the majority of Wanderers aren't aware they are Wanderers, doesn't that mean that they are inactivated and will have to repeat third density??

Highly unlikely so many would continue to volunteer for third density if the majority of such became karmically involved. 

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 09-26-2017

Kundalini awakening is the same thing as becoming harvestable to any plane of existence.

It is the exact same phenomenon as polarizing. The more polarized you become, the higher the kundalini serpent has stretched. 4th density harvest is simply when the kundalini serpent has reached the heart chakra or energy center (and become seated there more or less stably).

All spiritual development is the height at which the inner and outer vibratory understanding has reached its meeting point in the magnetic spiritual energy field.

Thanks for your reply. This regard to STS entities too?

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - anagogy - 09-27-2017

(09-26-2017, 07:28 PM)Infinite Wrote: Thanks for your reply. This regard to STS entities too?

Yes. The only difference is they turn this "unconditional compassion" only on themselves.

The energy centers are like little suns. And with STS folks they are like little eclipses. During the eclipse, the sun is still shining, just not shining on all outward observers. The other side of the 'blockage' is still quite sunny.  

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 09-27-2017

Still about your first reply anagogy:

(09-26-2017, 07:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: It is the exact same phenomenon as polarizing. The more polarized you become, the higher the kundalini serpent has stretched. 4th density harvest is simply when the kundalini serpent has reached the heart chakra or energy center (and become seated there more or less stably).

Where did you get that from this information?

(09-27-2017, 08:42 AM)anagogy Wrote: Yes. The only difference is they turn this "unconditional compassion" only on themselves.

The energy centers are like little suns. And with STS folks they are like little eclipses. During the eclipse, the sun is still shining, just not shining on all outward observers. The other side of the 'blockage' is still quite sunny.  

Interesting. Do you know the Samael Aun Weor's gnostic moviment? He spoked about a "kundartiguador organ" that is when the kundalini going down and become a "Satan's tail". The more negative entities have this energetic tail and they did awaken to the evil (in the words of Samael).

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Patrick - 09-27-2017

One may not necessarily feel the energies associated with the kundalini rising until it reaches the 6th and 7th chakra.  When it reaches the third-eye you will most likely feel it on your forehead.  But it may have reached your 4th chakra without you realizing it.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - AnthroHeart - 09-28-2017

(09-27-2017, 08:25 PM)Patrick Wrote:  
One may not necessarily feel the energies associated with the kundalini rising until it reaches the 6th and 7th chakra.  When it reaches the third-eye you will most likely feel it on your forehead.  But it may have reached your 4th chakra without you realizing it.

If one feels overwhelming unconditional love by themselves for no reason, and begins to cry, could this be kundalini then? I couldn't function in that state for long because it makes me feel all weak and just so unworthy of that much love. Could have been a sixth density loving experience too, since those are feelings of unworthiness when they're blocked.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Ashim - 09-28-2017

I don't think that you have to have a kundalini awakening during incarnation in 3rd density in order to graduate to 4th density. Many harvestables will experience this on "the other side" whilst ascending. If this happens whilst you are still "alive" here , on the surface of the planet, then you may be more able, or in a position to influence the 3rd density experience. I think this is what Ra means by "adept".

Harvest is a time/space gig.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - anagogy - 09-28-2017

(09-27-2017, 01:47 PM)Infinite Wrote: Where did you get that from this information?

Ra: [...] The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

(09-27-2017, 01:47 PM)Infinite Wrote: Interesting. Do you know the Samael Aun Weor's gnostic moviment? He spoked about a "kundartiguador organ" that is when the kundalini going down and become a "Satan's tail". The more negative entities have this energetic tail and they did awaken to the evil (in the words of Samael).

I was not aware, but that is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. The negatives awaken the same energies, but they use them from the perspective of the lower centers. The energy centers, when awakened, can be viewed almost like planets that are in ones personal solar system, so to speak. You can choose which planet you "live on", or view the rest of the universe from. Each offers a different perspective. The negative adepts live on the lower planets and rule the other planets so awakened from that negative perspective. One serpent goes up, the other goes down. They worship the descending serpent, that moves toward the lower and outer perspective of matter. This is the "Satan's tail" you refer to, in my humble opinion. The dark religion of the negative adepts is one of worshiping matter over spirit, thus, you see various permutations of this in their magickal rituals.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Ashim - 09-28-2017

Quote:worshiping matter over spirit

According to Hidden_Hand this epoch is known in Family circles as "the transformation of matter".

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 09-29-2017

(09-28-2017, 05:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: Ra: [...] The most important concept to grasp about the energy field is that the lower or negative pole will draw the universal energy into itself from the cosmos. Therefrom it will move upward to be met and reacted to by the positive spiraling energy moving downward from within. The measure of an entity’s level of ray activity is the locus wherein the south pole outer energy has been met by the inner spiraling positive energy.

As an entity grows more polarized this locus will move upwards. This phenomenon has been called by your peoples the kundalini. However, it may better be thought of as the meeting place of cosmic and inner, shall we say, vibratory understanding. To attempt to raise the locus of this meeting without realizing the metaphysical principles of magnetism upon which this depends is to invite great imbalance.

I never had interpreted this passage like that. Thanks for your point of view. The truth is that in most esoteric/spiritualist schools is taught that kundalini awakening is a requisit of the ascension, the itself depuration and transmutation of the energy fields to the entity pass to live in another octave.

(09-28-2017, 05:14 PM)anagogy Wrote: I was not aware, but that is very interesting. Thanks for sharing. The negatives awaken the same energies, but they use them from the perspective of the lower centers. The energy centers, when awakened, can be viewed almost like planets that are in ones personal solar system, so to speak. You can choose which planet you "live on", or view the rest of the universe from. Each offers a different perspective. The negative adepts live on the lower planets and rule the other planets so awakened from that negative perspective. One serpent goes up, the other goes down. They worship the descending serpent, that moves toward the lower and outer perspective of matter. This is the "Satan's tail" you refer to, in my humble opinion. The dark religion of the negative adepts is one of worshiping matter over spirit, thus, you see various permutations of this in their magickal rituals.

Very interesting. Your words are similar to Samael Aun Weor words:

Quote:There exist two serpents: the first (the one of white tantrism) is the bronze serpent that cured the Israelites in the desert, victoriously ascending through the spinal canal. The second is the tempting serpent of Eden, the horrible Python, that dragged itself through the mud of the Earth and which Apollo, irritated, wounded with his darts. The first, the bronze serpent, the ascending fire, has the power to awaken the chakras of the dorsal spine; it opens, let us say, the seven Churches of the Apocalypse of St John, and transforms us into terribly divine Gods. The first opens the seven chakras. The second opens the seven chakras that are in the lower abdomen, the seven doors of hell, as the Moslems call them.

Quote:It is not superfluous to inform you that the abominable Kundartiguador organ, the result of the bad use of the creating energy, stolen by Cacus, does not only develop in the black alchemists or tenebrous tantric ones, but also in the decidedly lost ones, although the latter never had any magical knowledge.

Quote:There is no doubt that the multiple asanas of black tantric persons, instead of awakening the Kundalini or sacred Prana, to make it ascend through the spinal canal, stimulate and develop the abominable Kundartiguador organ, then transforming the aspirant into a
tenebrous personality, into a black magician of the worst type.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite Unity - 09-29-2017

(09-28-2017, 04:37 PM)Ashim Wrote: I don't think that you have to have a kundalini awakening during incarnation in 3rd density in order to graduate to 4th density. Many harvestables will experience this on "the other side" whilst ascending. If this happens whilst you are still "alive" here , on the surface of the planet, then you may be more able, or in a position to influence the 3rd density experience. I think this is what Ra means by "adept".

Harvest is a time/space gig.

Regardless of awakening the kundalini before or after death has no bearing on the inital question. There is no pause or gap from death to life to death. I agree with Anagogy here, kundalini is an essential piece of harvest. If you are aware of the position of your kundalini, and directly work with it, and even if you do not have a clue about kundalini, it is still an essential piece of m/b/s complexes. You can directly interpret if you have met harvest through kundalini. About two weeks ago my higherself activated the serpent, and initiated harvest on this instrument. I barely made it. My vibration is very high, but is being handicapped by an influx of negative energy in this lifetime. Especially with in yellow ray. I was offered communication with Infinite Energy, that leads to the funneling to Infinite Intelligence, If accepted you leave the plane.

(09-29-2017, 09:30 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: About two weeks ago my higherself activated the serpent, and initiated harvest on this instrument.

Can you give more details? How do you know that?

(09-29-2017, 09:38 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:30 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: About two weeks ago my higherself activated the serpent, and initiated harvest on this instrument.

Can you give more details? How do you know that?

Yes. As always it is the observers opinion.

Harvest will not be the same for every entity. In my opinion most third density entities will "walk the steps of light" or take part in the test, after death.There is an energetic threshold that must be met before harvest during the lifetime e, can take place. These are all unique per entity.

I was meditating. When my higher self came down. It sat on the outside of my aura. The energy impulse was insane. I could feel my higher self around my aura. It stayed there for about ten minutes, making slight adjustments to our field. Then it moved from all around me, to specifically under my feet. (Other selves will move to the top or crown, the self/higher self is the only thing that can come through the feet). As soon as it moved under my feet, energy shot up those canals and through red orange and hit yellow with resistance. It felt just like people say they could see thee life flashing before there eyes, only I felt it energetically. Every choice, every action, every thought. Was weighed and the energy incoming stopped just over the threshold of harvest. Which is slightly above were you think of were your heart is.

(09-29-2017, 09:50 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I was meditating. When my higher self came down. It sat on the outside of my aura. The energy impulse was insane. I could feel my higher self around my aura. It stayed there for about ten minutes, making slight adjustments to our field. Then it moved from all around me, to specifically under my feet. (Other selves will move to the top or crown, the self/higher self is the only thing that can come through the feet). As soon as it moved under my feet, energy shot up those canals and through red orange and hit yellow with resistance. It felt just like people say they could see thee life flashing before there eyes, only I felt it energetically. Every choice, every action,  every thought. Was weighed and the energy incoming stopped just over the threshold of harvest. Which is slightly above were you think of were your heart is.

Thanks for your answer. And it made me arise another question: it's possible open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity without the kundalini awakening? You already did?

(09-29-2017, 10:25 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-29-2017, 09:50 AM)Infinite Unity Wrote: I was meditating. When my higher self came down. It sat on the outside of my aura. The energy impulse was insane. I could feel my higher self around my aura. It stayed there for about ten minutes, making slight adjustments to our field. Then it moved from all around me, to specifically under my feet. (Other selves will move to the top or crown, the self/higher self is the only thing that can come through the feet). As soon as it moved under my feet, energy shot up those canals and through red orange and hit yellow with resistance. It felt just like people say they could see thee life flashing before there eyes, only I felt it energetically. Every choice, every action,  every thought. Was weighed and the energy incoming stopped just over the threshold of harvest. Which is slightly above were you think of were your heart is.

Thanks for your answer. And it made me arise another question: it's possible open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity without the kundalini awakening? You already did?

I have never touched infinite energy. I have been offered communication with it twice in this life. First time I impressed the logos with focused will, and overcame an energetic attack, that would have torn me from incarnation. Kundalini was not activated.
I do not say this as a boast, and it was me actually overstepping the law of confusion which opened the opportunity for the lesson. However, the other self that iniated the energetic attack also over stepped, and iniated an energetic attack that is "illegal" with current conditions of Earth. The entity wanted to take me out of this life, and it was willing to take the risk. After I denied communication, Infinite energy healed my throat. Which had been swollen and problematic for over 15 years of my life.

Second offering was the experience I just told you about, and kundalini was activated.

So I cannot really give you an answer. I believe each situation/experience is unique. There is a reason I insest its communication, and not a mechanical function. You must be offered communication from above to below.

Very thanks my brother.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 10-02-2017

I have one more question:

It's possible open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity without the kundalini awakening?

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - anagogy - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 10:21 AM)Infinite Wrote: I have one more question:

It's possible open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity without the kundalini awakening?

When the "kundalini" has been seen for what it is: simply the magnetic meeting point between outer and inner spiritual energy flow (the place where the One is being realized), it can be further seen that in each density of existence the kundalini is being raised higher and higher, which results in being "harvested" from that density. The fruit then becomes ripe and is plucked, and the seeds from the fruit so partaken of are thereby planted in the soil of another plane to grow an even greater fruit, which again, when ripe, is harvested. Rinse, repeat.

Intelligent infinity contact is this same process but accelerated. Many people temporarily raise the magnetic meeting point to a higher level (higher than harvestable grade for their density), but because they haven't laid the groundwork, they can't hold it. This causes all sorts of malfunctions on the bodily, mental, and spiritual level. This results in all the terrible kundalini awakening symptoms occultists often foolishly bring on themselves by treading into waters they were not prepared for (drugs can temporarily raise this meeting point too -- sometimes permanently, and not in a good way. More like in a: "I have grabbed an electrical wire and can't let go sort of way"). When you are "ready" for such contact, you won't feel all those crazy vibrational sensations, you will simply experience the higher ray, but without all the vibrational resistance and turbulence (think: jet plane running over the ground, versus free flying in the sky where the rough terrain of the ground is largely nonexistent. In otherwords, speed/power combined with resistance = terrible time).

So the answer is no, it doesn't happen without the kundalini awakening to my understanding. The kundalini awakening is the process of raising the sleeping energy at the base of the spine through all the energy levels red through violet in each density. Contact with intelligent infinity may be had in any density with consciousness of the spirit (yellow through violet). When the kundalini becomes reliably and stabley seated at the violet ray level, what we call "enlightenment" occurs (distinction between self/others is dissolved more or less permanently). Depending on which subdensity you were born into, some of these levels were passed through quite quickly (result of prior karmic development). Others, require one to alchemically refine a great deal of catalyst through the archetype system until the transmuted metaphorical gold can be extracted from the metaphorical lead of initial experience.

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-02-2017

(09-25-2017, 09:20 PM)Infinite Wrote: I was reading the Material when I found this:

Quote:49.6 Questioner: What process would be the recommended process for correctly awakening, as they say, the kundalini and of what value would that be?

Ra: I am Ra. The metaphor of the coiled serpent being called upwards is vastly appropriate for consideration by your peoples. This is what you are attempting when you seek. There are, as we have stated, great misapprehensions concerning this metaphor and the nature of pursuing its goal. We must generalize and ask that you grasp the fact that this in effect renders far less useful that which we share. However, as each entity is unique, generalities are our lot when communicating for your possible edification.

We have two types of energy. We are attempting then, as entities in any true color of this octave, to move the meeting place of inner and outer natures further and further along or upward along the energy centers. The two methods of approaching this with sensible method are first, the seating within one’s self of those experiences which are attracted to the entity through the south pole. Each experience will need to be observed, experienced, balanced, accepted, and seated within the individual. As the entity grows in self-acceptance and awareness of catalyst the location of the comfortable seating of these experiences will rise to the new true-color entity. The experience, whatever it may be, will be seated in red ray and considered as to its survival content and so forth.

Each experience will be sequentially understood by the growing and seeking mind/body/spirit complex in terms of survival, then in terms of personal identity, then in terms of social relations, then in terms of universal love, then in terms of how the experience may beget free communication, then in terms of how the experience may be linked to universal energies, and finally in terms of the sacramental nature of each experience.

Meanwhile the Creator lies within. In the north pole the crown is already upon the head and the entity is potentially a god. This energy is brought into being by the humble and trusting acceptance of this energy through meditation and contemplation of the self and of the Creator.

Where these energies meet is where the serpent will have achieved its height. When this uncoiled energy approaches universal love and radiant being the entity is in a state whereby the harvestability of the entity comes nigh.

What you think?

When I was doing chakra readings left and right for people, this understanding actually came to me naturally.  Kundalini Awakening is a special way of saying you raise that meeting point between outer and inner energies upwards towards the Green, then Indigo Rays.

Interestingly I also discovered some interesting misunderstandings in the Ra text (such as where it's assumed the negative polarity does not use blue ray energies because kundalini jumps from yellow to indigo, the negative polarity entity very much uses it's green and blue rays, albeit the green ray is inversed towards self love and the blue ray is used more towards subterfuge, also an inversion of it's energies.)

Harvest relies on the entity's ability to hold the meeting point of energies or 'kundalini' at the green ray for prolonged periods of time.  What those periods are, and what initiates a high enough degree of such seem to be tallied by the 50/50 and 95/5 percentiles provided.  Which if directly inferred means at least 50% of the time of our life we need to be able to maintain a green ray level of kundalini placement, while the negative entity needs to maintain at 95% of all their interactions a selfishness that inverses green ray (not deactivates).

'Universal Love and Radiant Being' are direct comments towards the Green and Blue Rays.  In that commentary Ra does make it sound like the moment we achieve a prolonged green/blue ray kundalini placement we become eligible to become harvested.

I think it just means it gets us a 'foot in the door' so-to-speak, and then the remainder of the lesson being that to become harvested, at least 50% of all our interactions need to be from a placement of green/blue kundalini placement.

I personally like to believe that just maintaining even once in your life a green ray level of kundalini is enough for some to become harvested, as in time/space the derivatives that usually drive us (yellow ray identity, orange ray assessment, red ray reactions) are deactivated for the indigo ray body (soul body) to activate so we can interact in the afterlife.  However, the darn book says at least 50% interactions so if anyone wants to martyr themselves being so kind enough to basically get used to death on this planet, then by all means go for it.  I just personally believe that it's not such a rigid percentile and that exceptions exist in far more paucity than we're led to believe.

Like, if you sacrifice your life to save another, I think that's means for immediate harvest, you were so able to love that you offered your remaining life to prolong another's.  Sounds 4D worthy to me, even if you were basically a neutral polarity.

Which further, the commentary on being 'luke-warm' would also point towards the 50 percentile being important, but it's such a rigid line for such subjective material, what conveys 50%?  If you sacrifice a good 50% of your life to prolong someone else's a good 50%, is that good enough?

It's not very clear despite seeming to be clear-cut.

But to answer the basic question in the OP, yeah raising kundalini up to green ray is necessary for harvest.  It is arguably the entire point most positive polarity souls born now-a-days have as their life purpose, to be loving and radiant in that love enough so to make a change (in their life anyways).  I was there once in 2014, and a few times here and there in 2015 and '16 and '17, but overall I'd say I fear harvest.

3D is pretty violent.  4D to my understanding, can be even worse in areas.  I just want to enjoy my existence, not struggle through it for some arbitrary reason like 'better knowing myself'.  What's wrong with the self I am right now?  Can't I just enjoy that for now? x-x

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 10-14-2017

Thanks for all answers. Reading the material, I found this excerpt:

Quote:11.8 Questioner: Is there anyone in our history that is commonly known who went to a fourth-density self-service or negative type planet or who will go there?

Ra: I am Ra. The number of entities thus harvested is small. However, a few have penetrated the eighth level which is only available from the opening up of the seventh through the sixth. Penetration into the eighth or intelligent infinity level allows a mind/body/spirit complex to be harvested if it wishes at any time/space during the cycle.

This means that penetration in the eighth or intelligent infinity level  = become harvestable or ascension (independent of the Harvest).

In this topic was discussed that to penetrate in the in the eighth or intelligent infinity level it's necessary kundalini awakening. Anyone have your vision and the my now is that is necessary the kundalini to become harvestable.

I have three questions now:

I - Is there difference between open the gateway to Intelligent Infinity and penetrate in the in the eighth or intelligent infinity?

II - Depending of the answer to the first question, the reports of perception the unity of All in meditation NOT indicates that the entity achived the ascension, but just open the gateway to  intelligent infinity right? Because I don't think that in all reports of samadhi for example, the entity become harvestable or capable of ascend. I see relationship with the Seven Initiations and possibly, open the gateway is the first initiation and the penetration is the last.

III - To become 51% STO don't need the penetration in the in the eighth or intelligent infinity right? It's just a requirement to be harvested in the end of the cycle or Harvest.

What you think about it?

RE: Is kundalini awakening a requisit to Harvest? - Infinite - 10-14-2017

This excerpt can help to respond my third question:

Quote:50.8 Questioner: Thank you. How does the ability to hold visual images in mind allow the adept to do polarization in consciousness without external action?

Ra: I am Ra. This is not a simple query, for the adept is one which will go beyond the green ray which signals entry into harvestability. The adept will not simply be tapping into intelligent energy as a means of readiness for harvest but tapping into both intelligent energy and intelligent infinity for the purpose of transmuting planetary harvestability and consciousness.

The means of this working lie within. The key is first, silence, and secondly, singleness of thought. Thusly a visualization which can be held steady to the inward eye for several of your minutes, as you measure time, will signal the adept’s increase in singleness of thought. This singleness of thought then can be used by the positive adept to work in group ritual visualizations for the raising of positive energy, by negative adepts for the increase in personal power.