Bring4th
Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Strictly Law of One Material (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=2)
+--- Thread: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? (/showthread.php?tid=14878)

Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - Learner - 10-01-2017

Quote:12.30 Questioner:  thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

Quote:73.19 Questioner: I’ll make a general statement which you can correct. The way I see the overall picture of healer and patient is that the one to be healed has, because of a blockage in one of the energy centers or more, but we will just consider one particular problem… Because of this energy center blockage the upward spiraling light that creates one of the seven bodies has been blocked from the maintenance of that body, and this has resulted in a distortion from the perfection of that body that we call disease or a bodily anomaly which is other than perfect. The healer, having suitably configured its energy centers, is able to channel light, the downward pouring light, though its properly configured energy situation to the one to be healed. If the one to be healed has the mental configuration of acceptance of this light, the light then enters [the] physical complex and re-configures the distortion that was created by the original blockage. I am sure that I have made some mistakes in that. Would you please correct them?

Ra: I am Ra. Your mistakes were small. We would not, at this time, attempt a great deal of refinement of that statement as there is preliminary material which will undoubtedly come forward. We may say that there are various forms of healing. In many, only the energy of the adept is used. In the exercise of fire some physical complex energy is also channeled.

We might note further that when the one wishing to be healed, though sincere, remains unhealed, as you call this distortion, you may consider pre-incarnative choices and your more helpful aid to such an entity may be the suggestion that it meditate upon the affirmative uses of whatever limitations it might experience. We would also note that in these cases the indigo-ray workings are often of aid.

Other than these notes, we do not wish to further comment upon your statement at this working.
If a wanderer's physical ailment is a pre-incarnative choice? Is it advisable not to heal it? Is it possible to heal it? Did Ra mean only through indigo-ray work such ailments can be healed or alleviated? I know there are many wanderers on this forum, what's your understanding and experience on this topic?
TIA :-)

RE: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - sjel - 10-01-2017

Almost 100% yes, I would say. Either for their whole life or in certain special circumstances that call for it. When Franklin Roosevelt began to desire power more than was good for him as STO, he had programmed it into his life to become crippled if that situation were to arise:

Quote:The one known as Franklin developed very quickly up through red, orange, yellow, and green and began to work in the blue-ray energy center at a tender age, as you would say. This rapid growth was due, firstly, to previous achievements in the activation of these rays; secondly, to the relative comfort and leisure of its early existence; thirdly, due to the strong desire upon the part of the entity to progress. This entity mated with an entity whose blue-ray vibrations were of a strength more than equal to its own thus acquiring catalyst for further growth in that area that was to persist throughout the incarnation.

This entity had some difficulty with continued green-ray activity due to the excessive energy which was put into the activities regarding other-selves in the distortion towards acquiring power. This was to have its toll upon the physical vehicle, as you may call it. The limitation of the non-movement of a portion of the physical vehicle opened once again, for this entity, the opportunity for concentration upon the more, shall we say, universal or idealistic aspects of power; that is, the non-abusive use of power. Thus at the outset of a bellicose action this entity had lost some positive polarity due to excessive use of the orange- and yellow-ray energies at the expense of green- and blue-ray energies, then had regained the polarity due to the catalytic effects of a painful limitation upon the physical complex.

Quote:35.3 Questioner: Secondly, did Franklin place the limitation on his physical body himself?

Ra: I am Ra. This is partially correct. The basic guidelines for the lessons and purposes of incarnation had been carefully set forth before incarnation by the mind/body/spirit complex totality. If the one known as Franklin had avoided the excessive enjoyment of or attachment to the competitiveness which may be seen to be inherent in the processes of its occupation, this entity would not have had the limitation.

However, the desire to serve and to grow was strong in this programming and when the opportunities began to cease due to these distortions towards love of power the entity’s limiting factor was activated.

RE: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - Quan - 10-02-2017

(10-01-2017, 09:54 AM)Learner Wrote:
Quote:12.30 Questioner:  thought. Do any of these Wanderers have physical ailments in this Earth situation?

Ra: I am Ra. Due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities, if you will, Wanderers have as a general rule some form of handicap, difficulty, or feeling of alienation which is severe. The most common of these difficulties are alienation, the reaction against the planetary vibration by personality disorders, as you would call them, and body complex ailments indicating difficulty in adjustment to the planetary vibrations such as allergies, as you would call them.

Quote:73.19 Questioner: I’ll make a general statement which you can correct. The way I see the overall picture of healer and patient is that the one to be healed has, because of a blockage in one of the energy centers or more, but we will just consider one particular problem… Because of this energy center blockage the upward spiraling light that creates one of the seven bodies has been blocked from the maintenance of that body, and this has resulted in a distortion from the perfection of that body that we call disease or a bodily anomaly which is other than perfect. The healer, having suitably configured its energy centers, is able to channel light, the downward pouring light, though its properly configured energy situation to the one to be healed. If the one to be healed has the mental configuration of acceptance of this light, the light then enters [the] physical complex and re-configures the distortion that was created by the original blockage. I am sure that I have made some mistakes in that. Would you please correct them?

Ra: I am Ra. Your mistakes were small. We would not, at this time, attempt a great deal of refinement of that statement as there is preliminary material which will undoubtedly come forward. We may say that there are various forms of healing. In many, only the energy of the adept is used. In the exercise of fire some physical complex energy is also channeled.

We might note further that when the one wishing to be healed, though sincere, remains unhealed, as you call this distortion, you may consider pre-incarnative choices and your more helpful aid to such an entity may be the suggestion that it meditate upon the affirmative uses of whatever limitations it might experience. We would also note that in these cases the indigo-ray workings are often of aid.

Other than these notes, we do not wish to further comment upon your statement at this working.
If a wanderer's physical ailment is a pre-incarnative choice? Is it advisable not to heal it? Is it possible to heal it? Did Ra mean only through indigo-ray work such ailments can be healed or alleviated? I know there are many wanderers on this forum, what's your understanding and experience on this topic?
TIA :-)

No right or wrong way, just total acceptance once that comes you will know what to do..Easy ha? Tongue  No is probably the answer thats when patience comes in handy, patience patience and more patience, acceptance will then emerge from that hidden cave like a cute little guinea pig. Or somethign like that.

RE: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - Learner - 10-02-2017

(10-01-2017, 12:21 PM)sjel Wrote: Almost 100% yes, I would say. Either for their whole life or in certain special circumstances that call for it. When Franklin Roosevelt began to desire power more than was good for him as STO, he had programmed it into his life to become crippled if that situation were to arise:
I understand that in Roosevelt case that was a pre-incarnative choice, but I believe that choice is not limited to wanderers, anyone close to graduation can preemptively program in catalyst in form of physical ailment pre-incarnation. So in my view that in Roosevelt's case its more a pre-programmed catalyst in form of a physical ailment than the physical ailments "due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities" that's more unique to wanderers. 

For example, Carla's rheumatoid arthritis. It seems to be a physical ailment caused by the difference in "vibratory distortions". It seems that her pure and intense dedication to love/light/one infinite creator maybe related to the condition somehow. In that case is it best to live with it rather than heal it? Can it be generalized to say that all physical ailment due to difference in "vibratory distortions" need to be accepted rather than healed? I'm not looking for an answer, just your thoughts/views/inputs. _/|\_

RE: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - sjel - 10-02-2017

(10-02-2017, 11:34 AM)Learner Wrote:
(10-01-2017, 12:21 PM)sjel Wrote: Almost 100% yes, I would say. Either for their whole life or in certain special circumstances that call for it. When Franklin Roosevelt began to desire power more than was good for him as STO, he had programmed it into his life to become crippled if that situation were to arise:
I understand that in Roosevelt case that was a pre-incarnative choice, but I believe that choice is not limited to wanderers, anyone close to graduation can preemptively program in catalyst in form of physical ailment pre-incarnation. So in my view that in Roosevelt's case its more a pre-programmed catalyst in form of a physical ailment than the physical ailments "due to the extreme variance between the vibratory distortions of third density and those of the more dense densities" that's more unique to wanderers. 

For example, Carla's rheumatoid arthritis. It seems to be a physical ailment caused by the difference in "vibratory distortions". It seems that her pure and intense dedication to love/light/one infinite creator maybe related to the condition somehow. In that case is it best to live with it rather than heal it? Can it be generalized to say that all physical ailment due to difference in "vibratory distortions" need to be accepted rather than healed? I'm not looking for an answer, just your thoughts/views/inputs. _/|\_

I don't understand Carla's arthritis and major health problems if it is just due to vibratory difference. Cause Ra also said that those who are living the Law of One are noticeably more vibrant and physically healthier. Wouldn't her extreme devotion and joy have healed all the ailments caused by vibratory differences? The only reason I can think of for her lifelong physical troubles is preincarnative programming.

RE: Are wanderers' physical ailments a pre-incarnative choice? - Nau7ik - 10-03-2017

(10-02-2017, 08:29 PM)sjel Wrote:
(10-02-2017, 11:34 AM)Learner Wrote:

I don't understand Carla's arthritis and major health problems if it is just due to vibratory difference. Cause Ra also said that those who are living the Law of One are noticeably more vibrant and physically healthier. Wouldn't her extreme devotion and joy have healed all the ailments caused by vibratory differences? The only reason I can think of for her lifelong physical troubles is preincarnative programming.

I think her ailments were pre incarnative because her arthritis would flare up when she over did herself. Why did Carla have these limitations? Carla had chosen to do the inner work in this lifetime, that was her main focus. She was prone to being active and doing things in the world. So that limitation could slow her down to give her the opportunity to turn within. Carla didn't like this very much (and who would?) but she accepted the fact and made peace with it. And her Love and Light shined so bright that it still touches our hearts even tho she's gone from this plane.

I'm not sure about completely healing the vibrational differences though. We can increase our understanding and acceptance of our wanderer identity for example, but we still feel isolated and different from the rest of world. I know I do at least! I don't feel like these are my people or that this is my true home. It's hard to describe but luckily wanderers are on this forum and can probably relate to how I feel.