Bring4th
Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! (/showthread.php?tid=14891)

Pages: 1 2

Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-07-2017

ALL POSTS BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

So.. yes we as Americans, and maybe Canadians and British have secret bank accounts. The R34 reversal means you just have LIMITED PARTICIPATION to that account. I only got R34 when I paid my Wells Fargo bills. BUT my internet bill and charities go through no problem.

So I've been able to give to charity over $2,099 so far in 3 days. So try to pay utility bills too, like internet/gas/water/electric.

Use routing number 051736158 (BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT) and your account # as SS number. Account name is ALL CAPS name as found on SS card.

Business checking if prompted, but checking account.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give to food banks and homeless shelters!!!

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-07-2017

Wait.

Wait wait wait.

(10-07-2017, 04:08 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: ALL POSTS BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Does this mean this isn't real?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Aion - 10-07-2017

No he's covering his legal ass.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - 777 - 10-07-2017

deleted

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Karl - 10-08-2017

My buddy told me about this (or at least something similar) but I haven't played around with it yet.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-09-2017

(10-07-2017, 07:44 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Wait.

Wait wait wait.

(10-07-2017, 04:08 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote: ALL POSTS BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

smart@$$

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-09-2017

(10-07-2017, 10:02 PM)777 Wrote: I still don't think this is real. I do know there is money that belongs to the American people that isn't being released to us. I don't think it's accessible in this way, and that if it was released it would most likely go into infrastructure.

If there's evidence that it's real I'll reevaluate.

ALL POSTS BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

How do you explain the R34 reversal??? Wells Fargo just verified this account for me. Thanks, thats proof enough for me. 

Maybe I can work out a deal with the BPD.....where checks can be used to pay off debts. 

And GreatSpirit is getting a little cable/internet upgrade if you know what I mean Smile Smile Smile Smile Smile  Hell yea..full digital HD entertainment, over 200 channels of pure nonsense delivered direct to my home.

Oh 4th density!!! I love it!

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-09-2017

(10-09-2017, 12:36 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote:

Wait wait wait.

smart@$$

More like I'm a dumbass because I'm seriously asking because as usual I lack money haha

(10-09-2017, 04:37 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:
(10-09-2017, 12:36 AM)GreatSpirit Wrote:

Wait wait wait.

smart@$$

More like I'm a dumbass because I'm seriously asking because as usual I lack money haha

Oh its real!  

However, don't look to becoming a millionaire overnight. These accounts I can only assume are closely monitored and just about everything reverses.

I'm still the learning this process. I'll also assume that since my internet bill didn't get reversed, that at least the Public Debt rt# will pay for utilities since that is not debt and are more like necessities.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-09-2017

Ah, darn.  What's up with these secret bank accounts anyway?  Why are they there and who made them?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-10-2017

(10-09-2017, 04:05 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Ah, darn.  What's up with these secret bank accounts anyway?  Why are they there and who made them?

You'll just have to research that part and make up your own mind bro.

In short, you are monetized on the stock market and held as collateral to the US corporation through the birth certificate. You operate as a debtor and a creditor.

I dunno....you can kind of think of America, Canada, the UK as like a financial farm. Imagine a farm....but people on it...working to make money for someone else while you get your small cut. Crude yes...

Obviously if the people knew this, then we'd be furious. And some people wouldn't be able to handle it. Such a bi-polar world man.

But $4,000 has been donated so far with my account Smile I intend to do $999 a day with each charity.

Denver Rescue Mission         https://www.denverrescuemission.org/
Food Bank Of the Rockies     https://www.foodbankrockies.org/

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - ScottK - 10-10-2017

A couple of links here:

https://www.fiscal.treasury.gov/fsabout/fs_alerts.htm

https://www.frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers

"The bill payments being attempted using the Fed's routing numbers are being rejected and returned unpaid. Consumers who have attempted to use the Fed's routing numbers to pay their bills may be subject to penalty fees from the company they were attempting to pay."

Curious..

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-10-2017

(10-10-2017, 06:16 AM)ScottK Wrote: A couple of links here:

https://www.frbatlanta.org/news/pressreleases/atlantafed/2017/0712-consumer-scam-alert-fr-routing-numbers

"The bill payments being attempted using the Fed's routing numbers are being rejected and returned unpaid. Consumers who have attempted to use the Fed's routing numbers to pay their bills may be subject to penalty fees from the company they were attempting to pay."

Curious..

Lol the internet bill just reversed with a return fee.

But charities still work thank goodness.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - APeacefulWarrior - 10-11-2017

(10-10-2017, 12:51 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:16 AM)ScottK Wrote: "The bill payments being attempted using the Fed's routing numbers are being rejected and returned unpaid. Consumers who have attempted to use the Fed's routing numbers to pay their bills may be subject to penalty fees from the company they were attempting to pay."

Man, I was going to let this lie and hope you learned a lesson from it all, but seriously... You need to quit writing checks to charities off this "account." The transactions are not going through - and you clearly know this. All you are doing is wasting the time and energy of the charities you're writing checks to. You may even be causing them to get in trouble with their bank, if they're making their own charges against the "donations" you're sending.

One way or another, you are probably COSTING them money!

Seriously, I get that you don't want to admit you got burned by this scam, but enough is enough. You're just going to cause problems for the very charities you say you want to help. Is that really what you want to see?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - ScottK - 10-11-2017

(10-10-2017, 12:51 PM)GreatSpirit Wrote:
(10-10-2017, 06:16 AM)ScottK Wrote: A couple of links here:

Curious..

I was intrigued by this quote because of the total weakness of the response. I suspect if they actually attempted to file charges against someone doing this, they would have to explain why this worked in the first place, albeit temporarily. ..And that scares the bejesus out of them. So the less risky strategy is to just reverse the charges, and make sure the original recipient charges a fee.

They may have to have an account for all tax id's created for some reason - a reason they obviously don't want us to know..

It wouldn't surprise me if as the Federal Reserve System approaches it's end, that some way to exploit it like this may arise, as the rats jump off the ship. I'm not saying I expect it, but it wouldn't surprise me.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - APeacefulWarrior - 10-11-2017

Or the Fed just happens to use 9-digit account numbers, which means there would inevitably be quite a lot of overlap between their account numbers and similarly 9-digit SSNs\TaxIDs, given that there are hundreds of millions of them in use. Nor do you have any way of knowing that they have an account for all tax IDs since the vast majority of people are never going to try this out. All you have are a handful of reports from people like GreatSpirit who tried it and it "worked" up until the checks bounced. That's hardly proof of some universal account system.

And "making sure" the original recipient charges a fee? That happens ANY TIME someone writes a bum check! You're trying to spin a government conspiracy out of a very simple aspect of check-based banking. Write a bad check to a utility company, and they're going to penalize you for wasting their time and delaying payment. The government doesn't have to "make sure" of that.

But you know what? If you or GreatSpirit or anyone else REALLY want to waste your time and money - and risk criminal charges - tilting at this particular windmill, I certainly can't stop you. Just don't waste the time and money of innocent charities by sending them bad checks, huh?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - ScottK - 10-11-2017

(10-11-2017, 04:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Or the Fed just happens to use 9-digit account numbers, which means there would inevitably be quite a lot of overlap between their account numbers and similarly 9-digit SSNs\TaxIDs, given that there are hundreds of millions of them in use. Nor do you have any way of knowing that they have an account for all tax IDs since the vast majority of people are never going to try this out.  All you have are a handful of reports from people like GreatSpirit who tried it and it "worked" up until the checks bounced.  That's hardly proof of some universal account system.

Nor is it proof that there isn't such a system. We don't know.

(10-11-2017, 04:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: But you know what?  If you or GreatSpirit or anyone else REALLY want to waste your time and money - and risk criminal charges - tilting at this particular windmill, I certainly can't stop you.  Just don't waste the time and money of innocent charities by sending them bad checks, huh?

I did not support nor condemn these activities in my two posts in this thread.

In the past, I have made it clear that I think these sorts of things are fruitless and possibly dangerous, as you may recall.

But I'm not going to attempt to control GreatSpirit by lecturing him on the subject. There's no point as GreatSpirit is going to do what he wants anyway.

GreatSpirit doesn't live in Normieville, so you you shouldn't expect him to conform to the ideas from somebody who does..

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-11-2017

I just hope you're safe and not harming anyone GreatSpirit.

APW, what if he is on to something though?  Isn't it curious to you?  I don't fully understand what GS has been doing but it sound like he's come across a secret bank account using someone's name (his own) and with money that he didn't put there (not his own?).

What's that all about?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Karl - 10-13-2017

It's because human-beings are registered as cattle and held as collateral for financing, or so my friend has stated. I haven't done the research yet though. We live in a wonky wonky system.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-22-2017

(10-11-2017, 04:54 AM)APeacefulWarrior Wrote: Or the Fed just happens to use 9-digit account numbers, which means there would inevitably be quite a lot of overlap between their account numbers and similarly 9-digit SSNs\TaxIDs, given that there are hundreds of millions of them in use.  Nor do you have any way of knowing that they have an account for all tax IDs since the vast majority of people are never going to try this out.  All you have are a handful of reports from people like GreatSpirit who tried it and it "worked" up until the checks bounced.  That's hardly proof of some universal account system.

And "making sure" the original recipient charges a fee?  That happens ANY TIME someone writes a bum check!  You're trying to spin a government conspiracy out of a very simple aspect of check-based banking.  Write a bad check to a utility company, and they're going to penalize you for wasting their time and delaying payment.  The government doesn't have to "make sure" of that.

But you know what?  If you or GreatSpirit or anyone else REALLY want to waste your time and money - and risk criminal charges - tilting at this particular windmill, I certainly can't stop you.  Just don't waste the time and money of innocent charities by sending them bad checks, huh?
DISCLAIMER: ALL POSTS MADE BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Relax warrior. I'm not trying to scare you or anyone else. I received my tax receipt in the mail from the donation I made which was $500. Confirmation that at least that payment went through.

I leave my phone number with each charity..every time. No one has called me back about my payment never going through. Please examine what I just said closely. So far $10,000 was donated using the B. of P.D. rt# with my SSN and all caps strawman name.

R34 was the smoking gun bro. That is all the proof you need to believe there is an actual account in my name with my SSN as the account number.

Lol its ironic that I was in court recently...but for jury duty. I was 30 minutes late reporting....and the first juror picked. I'm like "FU**!!"

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - GreatSpirit - 10-22-2017

(10-11-2017, 10:57 PM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I just hope you're safe and not harming anyone GreatSpirit.

APW, what if he is on to something though?  Isn't it curious to you?  I don't fully understand what GS has been doing but it sound like he's come across a secret bank account using someone's name (his own) and with money that he didn't put there (not his own?).

What's that all about?
DISCLAIMER: ALL POSTS MADE BY ME ARE PURELY FICTITIOUS IN NATURE. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

I'm fine C.A! I appreciate the concern.

I'm attempting to pay my utility bill now with the Public Debt rt#.

You just don't get an R34 reversal code with no account. The account is there lol.....

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - APeacefulWarrior - 10-23-2017

(EDIT) You know what, forget it; I've spent enough time/energy on this. There's no point continuing to argue over touching a hot stove when someone really wants to get burned.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - isis - 10-23-2017

[Image: touch-that-with-a-10-foot-pole-i-will-not.jpg]

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Cobrien - 10-23-2017

So.. yes we as Americans, and maybe Canadians and British have secret bank accounts. The R34 reversal means you just have LIMITED PARTICIPATION to that account. I only got R34 when I paid my Wells Fargo bills. BUT my internet bill and charities go through no problem.

So I've been able to give to charity over $2,099 so far in 3 days. So try to pay utility bills too, like internet/gas/water/electric.

Use routing number 051736158 (BUREAU OF THE PUBLIC DEBT) and your account # as SS number. Account name is ALL CAPS name as found on SS card.

Business checking if prompted, but checking account.

Good luck!!!!!!!!!!!!! Give to food banks and homeless shelters!!!

This is faulty logic ignorant of the reality of how banking works. People of the conspiracy type love to believe things are fixed against them and have a static world view. These people like to think a normal worldview is accepting victimization. Therefore by rejecting the normal world view they also believe they're rejecting victimization. The problem is the indirect affirmation they are victims and must fight endlessly against a system.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2017/08/no-secret-bank-accounts-pay-your-bills

Ultimately, these people will find it necessary to reconsider themselves in relation to the societal self and others to effectively cause change. This is not an easy task. It is much easier to claim total corruption and stagnation. When doing so doesn't change their personal lives they seek to use their fallacious logic. It won't work. There will be orange activation until the emotional complex is balanced to move towards polarized action.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Cobrien - 10-23-2017

Not going to waste my time on this thread

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-24-2017

I'm steadily confused now at everyone's annoyance at this thread.

At least say specifically why for others, especially if this is a scam, for the sake of others.

All I've really read is 'this is fake' and 'this is fraudulent' and ' this is made up by conspiracy theorists' and then OP says it works and everyone just got frustrated and stopped bothering.

As someone completely unaware of the more complex bits of banking, I am genuinely curious as to if this is legit or not or an accident or something else, more or less, or if it's just a fluke or what is even going on here???

GS could you post maybe picture evidence of this working?  Or explain as you have in the past what exactly is going on?

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - APeacefulWarrior - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 02:12 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: I'm steadily confused now at everyone's annoyance at this thread.

At least say specifically why for others, especially if this is a scam, for the sake of others.

All I've really read is 'this is fake' and 'this is fraudulent' and ' this is made up by conspiracy theorists' and then OP says it works and everyone just got frustrated and stopped bothering.

As someone completely unaware of the more complex bits of banking, I am genuinely curious as to if this is legit or not or an accident or something else, more or less, or if it's just a fluke or what is even going on here???

OK, since you asked...  

Here's the thing:  If you read GS's posts carefully enough, you realize that it didn't work.  He's stated that the charges he's making for his bills are getting reversed - he's just laughing that off.  (Literally:  "Lol the internet bill just reversed with a return fee.")  But charges getting reversed means it doesn't work.   At this point, all he has is that the charities he's sent money to haven't contacted him about the checks bouncing.  But if someone sends a large bad check to a charity and wastes their time with it, are they necessarily going to spend even more time hunting the person down to complain?

And you might say "Wait, why would he keep writing checks if the charges are getting reversed?"  That would be the essence of our frustration.  He has been systematically disregarding every single piece of evidence that this won't work, to cling to his dream that it will.  

On top of that, others have made links to agencies like the FTC or the Federal Reserve saying that the claims about "secret bank accounts" are false and that attempting to draw checks against them will not work.  Now, a more conspiracy-minded person might say this is a smokescreen to cover up the existence of the secret bank accounts and, fine, we can't actually prove that's not the case.  However, if The Federal Reserve is saying "These checks will not go through" then there's zero good reason to think they would go through anyway, regardless of the reasons why the Fed is saying this.

Regardless of whether it's a coverup, or the secret accounts truly don't exist, the Fed has no reason to honor the checks either way.

Plus, as I and others have mentioned before, this is all easily explained as simply being a mathematical byproduct of both SSNs and Fed account numbers having nine digits.  With hundreds of millions of SSNs and other Tax IDs out there, it's absolutely guaranteed there would be a large overlap of SSNs and account #s which share the same sequence of numbers.  That doesn't mean they're linked in any practical way.

Basically, GS is submitting checks which are processed electronically, and those electronic processes are almost always only concerned at first with numbers, not names.  If the numbers look valid, the check goes through the initial stages of processing.  It's only later on, when more thorough verifications are done, that it's discovered that he doesn't have legitimate access to the account that happens to share digits with his SSN.  Then the charges are reversed.  So the checks initially seem to go through because they pass the first stages, and only bounce later.    That's the essence of what's going on here, although GS doesn't want to see it.

And because GS has been pushing this scheme for literally months and has disregarded every bit of argument, logic, and evidence for why it's not going to work, most of us (I believe) are at the point of simply washing our hands of the whole thing.   If he doesn't stop, this is quite likely going to end with him getting a knock on the door from very polite men in dark suits, and I don't really want to think about where things might go from there...  but it seems like there's no dissuading him from it.

Just don't follow him down that path.  There's nothing to be gained from it, except lessons in wisdom which could be obtained more easily in other ways.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-24-2017

Okay, see, now that I understand more clearly what's going on, I'm going to give a long curious gaze to GS and ask if he's had any verifiable success in all of this, otherwise I'm just gonna hope that nothing bad happens to him by any 'polite' men or women in dark suits lol

Or that he's not trying to steal someone else's money inadvertently.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - ScottK - 10-24-2017

(10-24-2017, 06:01 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote: Okay, see, now that I understand more clearly what's going on, I'm going to give a long curious gaze to GS and ask if he's had any verifiable success in all of this, otherwise I'm just gonna hope that nothing bad happens to him by any 'polite' men or women in dark suits lol

Or that he's not trying to steal someone else's money inadvertently.

There's nothing about this that is truly verifiable, as far as what is going on behind the scenes. The R34 code is very interesting though, and the fact that the transfers made it and were later reversed is as well.

Where are all the arrests for this? It has been done before. I don't think the government wants a suit, because then there's potential for discovery.

That "money" exists as debt digits on a "government" computer somewhere. That "government" belongs to the people, right? Remember that "We The People" nonsense at the top of some old document that defined our "government". Sadly, the money of today more resembles money from the game of monopoly than real money.

As for me, in theory, I would support diverting a little money from the banks and military to charity, but that's just me..

As I said before, I don't agree with GS doing this, but there are many unanswered questions here that, in an open and honest system, we would easily be able to find the answers to. Why did he receive the R34 code is at the top of the list of those questions. ..And I can assure you, the answer to that question is quite complex.

RE: Secret Bank account is real!!!..received R34 reversal code!!!! - ScottK - 10-24-2017

(10-23-2017, 05:15 PM)Cobrien Wrote: This is faulty logic ignorant of the reality of how banking works. People of the conspiracy type love to believe things are fixed against them and have a static world view. These people like to think a normal worldview is accepting victimization. Therefore by rejecting the normal world view they also believe they're rejecting victimization. The problem is the indirect affirmation they are victims and must fight endlessly against a system.

https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/blog/2017/08/no-secret-bank-accounts-pay-your-bills

Ultimately, these people will find it necessary to reconsider themselves in relation to the societal self and others to effectively cause change. This is not an easy task. It is much easier to claim total corruption and stagnation. When doing so doesn't change their personal lives they seek to use their fallacious logic. It won't work. There will be orange activation until the emotional complex is balanced to move towards polarized action.

You are using quite the broad brush to judge all those who see things differently than you.

We currently live in an era of corrupt government. Just ask the people if you don't agree.

https://blogs.chapman.edu/wilkinson/2017/10/11/americas-top-fears-2017/

I personally think you are in full blown denial if you think our financial system is honest, for if corrupt individuals exist within government, wouldn't one think that the focus of their attention would be the financial system.

That said, the balanced spiritual approach to this problem, in my view, is to focus one's energy on creating a new system rather than fighting the old corrupt system or living in denial of corruption.. But that's just me Smile