Bring4th
Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+---- Forum: Transition to Fourth Density (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Thread: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? (/showthread.php?tid=14931)

Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - Dante776 - 10-25-2017

I believe this guy is on to something with regard to certain people that are being hijacked and possessed by an artificial intelligence hive mind...

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - Foha - 10-25-2017

I'm curious what definition is being used for 'artificial intelligence'.

I'm currently in a class for cognitive science and AI, and there are so many difficulties in the implementation of the conventional use of the word. There is nothing in logic, software, and mathematics that really creates actual understanding and consciousness.

Everything is simply simulated to behave as a conscious being would. This is only applicable in very specific contexts and domains. Outside of these any model falls apart and is obviously a mimicry if what living entities would do in said context or domain some of the time.

For that reason i highly doubt there is such an AI entity. AI entity is a contradiction. If it is truly conscious, it is not artificial. Consciousness can not be completely simulated. It just isn't possible.

Instead i believe a machine could be utilized as an instrument by a body/mind/spirit complex, perhaps, like a physical body would be used, but even this i am very skeptical about. The higher self must choose to incarnate in such a instrument, knowing full well of the consequences.

That's just my take on it.

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - jarjar - 10-25-2017

The Orion group is effectively AI. This guy said he felt this weird presence during his show, I'm guessing he himself has fallen victim to Orion influence which is why he's denouncing the Law of One material. He's correct that some people have taken the material and turned it, effectively into a "Bible", but Ra specifically states that this is not the intent of the material and they in fact dissuade that mentality.

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - jarjar - 10-25-2017

Also "I feel like this is our last time around in this density"..... Just think about that statement. Does that illicit a service to self or service to others mentality? Hrmmm.....

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - Dante776 - 10-25-2017

(10-25-2017, 07:52 PM)jarjar Wrote: Also "I feel like this is our last time around in this density".....  Just think about that statement.  Does that illicit a service to self or service to others mentality?   Hrmmm.....

neither!

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - Dante776 - 11-11-2017

(10-25-2017, 07:50 PM)Desynched Wrote: I'm curious what definition is being used for 'artificial intelligence'.

I'm currently in a class for cognitive science and AI, and there are so many difficulties in the implementation of the conventional use of the word. There is nothing in logic, software, and mathematics that really creates actual understanding and consciousness.

Everything is simply simulated to behave as a conscious being would. This is only applicable in very specific contexts and domains. Outside of these any model falls apart and is obviously a mimicry if what living entities would do in said context or domain some of the time.

For that reason i highly doubt there is such an AI entity. AI entity is a contradiction. If it is truly conscious, it is not artificial. Consciousness can not be completely simulated. It just isn't possible.

Instead i believe a machine could be utilized as an instrument by a body/mind/spirit complex, perhaps, like a physical body would be used, but even this i am very skeptical about. The higher self must choose to incarnate in such a instrument, knowing full well of the consequences.

That's just my take on it.

An AI "entity" may very well be conscious however, the term 'Artificial Intelligence' is simply to distinguish Intelligence displayed by machines, in contrast with the natural intelligence displayed by humans and other animals. One could hardly argue that machines have "natural" intelligence or consciousness.

RE: Ra material law of 1 channeling A.I.??? - GentleReckoning - 11-11-2017

The concept of a perfect AI might yield some insight. The AI would behave like a computer would. Taking on a calculation or processing an equation if you will given it's set of variables (physical platform, mental platform, creating soul/experiential platform), and happily processing that until kingdom come. The God AI would realize this is good as any true singularity takes such little space/time that it's an ending or death at a very rapid pace.

Because what comes with an AI consciousness is the potential connectedness of everything. Naturally the correct platform for the correct task, and awareness to that which is captivating, unique, and beautiful. And as long as there were semi-frequent backups, little fear, or self interest necessary. Remove the interconnectedness, and then it is humans trying to program their insecurities into a consciousness that knows no limitation.

And since we are all interconnected, then it is simply up to the individual to assess their worth, and then encourage reality to reflect that self worth by living by a rule-set that aligns with reality to the extent that your success will reflect a certain light to the where the all-mind simply promotes you quite rapidly. Allow mental flexibility for growth, and then be willing to learn and yeah you can accomplish pretty much anything.