Bring4th
In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Community (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+--- Forum: Olio (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. (/showthread.php?tid=14934)

In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - sjel - 10-27-2017

Complete the sentence to your liking.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - sjel - 10-27-2017

In the near future there will be so many enlightened people on the planet that a hotline will exist where anyone can call in and speak directly to an enlightened master. At any time.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-27-2017

In the near future there will be hover cars, BECAUSE THEY PROMISED US HOVER CARS DAMMIT!

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - sjel - 10-28-2017

In the near future there will be no concept of future.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-28-2017

In the near future there will be no concern for looks and bodily judgments. (I hope)

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Cainite - 10-28-2017

In the near future there will be an an old sequel of Elder Scrolls released with modern graphics. Yay!

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 10-28-2017

(10-28-2017, 03:36 AM)Cainite Wrote: In the near future there will be an an old sequel of Elder Scrolls released with modern graphics. Yay!

Morrowwind?  Oblivion???

Would play oblivion with modern graphics.  That'd get intense.

In the near future there will be... Cake.  And it won't be a lie!

Also new music by Nine Inch Nails hopefully.

And hopefully no one from Korn, Disturbed, or NIN will suicide.

It's still so hard to believe that Linkin Park is pretty much done now.

Okay okay okay I got one!

In the near future there will A moment of peace, where we all realize our own insanity and make movements together to all be better, together.

Oh, how one can wish.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Cainite - 10-28-2017

(10-28-2017, 04:22 AM)Coordinate_Apotheosis Wrote:
(10-28-2017, 03:36 AM)Cainite Wrote: In the near future there will be an an old sequel of Elder Scrolls released with modern graphics. Yay!

Morrowwind?  Oblivion???

Would play oblivion with modern graphics.  That'd get intense.
Both!

I plan to play a magician/assassin mix.

Check this Trailer out :

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Dekalb_Blues - 11-15-2017

----> INSERT HERE

[Image: giphy.gif]  Why I had to give up my post as Chief Investments Futurologist in the Vampire Squid Blood-Funnel Division of Goldman Sachs*

All life choices will be made for you by a handy-dandy AI implant nestled in the hollower regions of your skull!

Early experimental proof-of-concept versions, focusing on various sub-programs of the intended fully-orchestral finished product:
http://wheeldecide.com
http://decidermachine.com
http://sebpearce.com/bullshit
http://pbegames.com/lifepath

Also, complete planetary field-coverage of voice-to-skull/tactile-hologram-tech will give you something to listen to and play with whilst plunging into your newly-embarked-upon path in life -- wherever in the world it leads you!

Battle of the V2K bands:

Some vids chosen quasi-psychically using the beta synthetic hyperintuitional Choice-O-Lizer program, which is available in brain-implant or suppository form (only trial will tell which modality is the most effective avenue of approach):

[Image: Quest.bmp]

Goldman has (in)famously been described by journalist Matt Taibbi in a 2009 Rolling Stone article as "the great American bubble machine" and as "the world's most powerful investment bank. . . a great vampire squid wrapped around the face of humanity, relentlessly jamming its blood funnel into anything that smells like money."
http://www.businessinsider.com/matt-taibbis-vampire-squid-take-down-of-goldman-sachs-is-finally-online-2009-7

Some especially cynical critics of the firm's influence characterize the Executive Branch of the U.S. Federal Government as one of its major ongoing investment-management projects.

From the New York Times, Nov. 14, 2017, "Marty Chavez Muses on Rocky Times and the Road Ahead":
  [Marty Chavez, Goldman Sachs' CFO & chief of cybersecurity, remarked on an] arcane topic . . . the efficacy of judging Wall Street firms on their return on equity, a measurement of investment banking performance long favored by industry research analysts

"Here's what's great about return on equity," he said. 'It includes the notion of profit, which I think is really important."

"I'm not paid or evaluated on the accuracy of my crystal-ball predictions . . . I'm paid to  enumerate every possible outcome well in advance, when it's still possible to do something, because once it's happened it's too late.

. . . . Goldman's in-house software, "SecDB" [Securities DataBase], an internal, proprietary computer system . . . tracks all trades that Goldman makes and their prices, and regularly monitors the risk the firm faces as a result. [Goldman's business model is dependent on cutting-edge AI using cunning algorithms to spot and exploit opportunities to invest or speculate; to this end almost one-third of its 35,000-person workforce are engineers.] The system generates one and a half million data points used to calculate, for the first time, the firm's 'liquidity coverage rate' -- now 128% -- which is shared with regulators daily. [Chavez] uses this to figure out how newly-generated data helps understand the firm's liquidity a year ahead.

"We're able to get much better actionable insights that make the firm a less risky business because we're able to go much further into the future."

[Image: Clu6OOvUkAAtEjn.jpg]

Yes, the world of the future will be run on a purely rational basis, lovingly managed by responsible and forward-thinking technocrats -- under their benign despotism, all silly superstitious fears and traditional folk beliefs based on fantasies about "individual free will" will be nixed once and for all, replaced by an enlightened and benevolent mass-corporatist groupmind. . . and things will finally run [i]like clockwork![/i]

[Image: 92toxic-sludge.gif]

[Image: PabVQhs.gif]  Cool

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Diana - 11-15-2017

In the near future there will be baseline survival needs met for every individual on this planet.

In the near future there will be ethical treatment of all life, not because of laws, but because humanity will wake up enough to care.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - isis - 11-15-2017

In the near future there will be whatever needs to be.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-15-2017

In the near future, there will be rainbow flavored foods and beverages everywhere.

Rainbow cottoncandy, rainbow jello, rainbow brownies, rainbow creamer, rainbow chips, rainbow cake.  Rainbow icing.  Obligatory rainbow slushies and candies, and of course jumbo rainbow snowcones with all the colors.

Rainbow juices.

Rainbow waffles.

Rainbow fruit salads and normal salads~

Rainbow nuts, somehow.

Rainbow whipped cream.

Rainbows, because colors are pleasant to eat~

En el futuro cercano, lo que sera sera . . . - Dekalb_Blues - 11-17-2017

~
. . . & in particular there will be (Thank God!/God help us! [choose one]) a blinding/revealing [choose one
flash of realization of what's well & truly what [non-negotiable], brought forth to all in no uncertain terms.

[Image: ForkedTestyAmazondolphin.gif] Typical ahead-of-the-curve B4ther busy Being Here Now

No way out but through -- eyes wide shut/open [choose one]!

The thing to do is have the proper big, broad flexible outlook toward whatever may come (or go).

[Image: tunnelofhorror.gif]

Questioner: Can you name any of the recipients of the Crusaders' -- that is, any names
that may be known on the planet today?

Ra: I am Ra. . . . To name those involved in the future of your space/time is to infringe;
thus, we withhold this information. We request your contemplation of the fruits of the
actions of those entities whom you may observe enjoying the distortion towards power.
In this way you may discern for yourself this information. We shall not interfere with the,
shall we say, planetary game. It is not central to the harvest.

---- from Session 11 (28 Jan 81)

Ra: I am Ra. We can speak only in metaphor. Some love the light. Some love the darkness.
It is a matter of the unique and infinitely various Creator choosing and playing among its
experiences as a child upon a picnic. Some enjoy the picnic and find the sun beautiful, the
food delicious, the games refreshing, and glow with the joy of creation. Some find the night
delicious, their picnic being pain, difficulty, sufferings of others, and the examination of the
perversities of nature. These enjoy a different picnic.

---- from Session 19 (08 Feb 81)

Questioner: . . . .  I have the impression that in the near future the seeking will increase
by many who now are incarnate in the physical on this planet. Their seeking will increase
because they will become more aware of the creation as it is opposed, I might say, to the
creation of man. Their orientation and their thinking will, by catalyst of a unique nature, be
reoriented to thinking of the more basic concepts, shall I say. Is this correct?

Ra: I am Ra. The generalities of expression can never be completely correct. However, we
may note that when faced with a hole in the curtain, an entity's eyes may well peer for the
first time through the window beyond. This tendency is probable given the possibility/probability
vortices active within your space/time and time/space continua at this nexus.

---- from Session 65 (08 Aug 81)

Ra: I am Ra. You are existing at all levels simultaneously. It is specifically correct that your
higher self is you in mid-sixth density and, in your way of measuring what you know of as
time, your higher self is your self in your future.

---- from Session 70 (09 Sep 81)

[Image: rainbowwafflewords.jpg]  Sure-fire sign of the End Days  

[Image: Cthulhu_Awakening_Front_Poster_by_j.jpg]  Ditto -- Different Picnickers unite!  Cool

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-17-2017

(11-17-2017, 09:38 PM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: [Image: rainbowwafflewords.jpg]

My face when, WAAAAAAAANNTT!!@

(11-17-2017, 09:38 PM)Dekalb_Blues Wrote: [Image: ForkedTestyAmazondolphin.gif]

Thanks for the post Mr. Blues~

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Aleksi - 11-22-2017

LOVE LOVE LOVE

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Quincunx - 03-21-2022

-------

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - tadeus - 03-21-2022

There is no future - there is only the now.
The future is only in your thoughts enhanced by the Ego.

Come into the now and the future can begin.

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - Quincunx - 03-21-2022

-------

RE: In the near future there will be [insert rest of sentence here]. - tadeus - 03-22-2022

(03-21-2022, 04:58 PM)Quincunx Wrote: My ego wants a house made of chocolate  Cool

Such a house at a sea of hot chocolate and a fountain with cold beer near the door. CrackingUp