Bring4th
Animal Watching - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: Animal Watching (/showthread.php?tid=14955)

Animal Watching - Coordinate_Apotheosis - 11-04-2017

Okay Animal Lovers!  I know we've all seen a video of a cat that made us smile with delight at their cute silliness.

I found myself thinking of what it must be like to be an animal.  Trying to understand what experience is like for them, how they experience, if they think, or just feel and sense, if they're sentient or not.

But mostly if they're happy.  Sometimes it's clear they are happy, they're all bouncy and turny, and others just act silly by our standards but to them, what is it like to be domesticated?  To chase a red dot on the floor, or a big fluffy colorful ball of yarn, or your own tail.  To be taught how to behave.

Or other more free examples such as birds flying about dancing with each other or lining in groups or clumps.

What about the way they interact with each other?  Do they communicate in certain ways?

It's funny to me, we used to be like that, you know?

What changes to make them sentient?  To produce... Self Awareness?  Or perhaps, Thought?  Do they learn it inevitably from guidance by a higher source?

They say birds have more receptors in their eyes to see more colors than we can, I wonder what reality must look like to them.

And their death experiences, is there a similar healing mechanism for them? Are they healed to continue their pull towards sentiency?  To ease the trauma of death?

I wonder if they get to choose their lives or if they just find themselves experiencing everything linearly and not having any thoughts about it.

Like, why does a cat or a bear find a fish yummy?  It's as it was meant to be, so maybe that's a dynamic to consider??

Animals are pretty cool, I really enjoy just watching them, but I'd prefer seeing them in their natural state, and learning about their behaviors.

Like cat 'bunting', now I know why my cat rubs her face against the coffee table leg all the time.  It's fascinating how all the dynamics of senses can be modified to produce new ways of interaction and communication.  Scents and sounds and sights.

A whole different world of experience right along our own.

Also, general (cute or funny) animal videos are totally welcome to be shared for...  Scientific Study Wink

RE: Animal Watching - AnthroHeart - 11-04-2017

Someone told me that stinky things must smell like fresh baked cookies to a dog.

One with a cat:

RE: Animal Watching - MangusKhan - 11-05-2017

Howdy, I love animals/nature and am also interested in their consciousness. I feel that life for an animal must be generally simple and pleasant, when they're not fighting eachother and eating eachother. Though I guess it depends what part you play in the eating scenario.

So many of the problems we face because of our free will just aren't there for an animal. Even when things seem terrible by our standards, an animal accepts it and works with it, usually sparing no moment to ponder its apparent suffering. If an animal isn't vested with, or hasn't discovered on its own, third density thought then a term like "happy" can't capture more than the most basic and transient gratification. I just imagine a spectrum of potential emotional complexity which accompanies the evolutionary tree of this planet. For a very long time in second density happiness could not be conceived in an abstract dichotomous sense as the entities produced by the planet would have been too primitive. If you take the spectrum even further back, the consciousness begins to stop resembling any coherent experience of self that could be expected in second density and becomes more akin to the chemical consciousness of first density. Can a microscopic, self-replicating chemical processing plant feel happiness? I imagine there is something to feel there, but exactly what escapes me.

The death experience is interesting to ponder because the spirits of an animal species are not individuated like in human beings, or at least have far less potential to be. Ra said that in the early years of a typical third density, there was not much of a healing process when entities died, as the entities are still not fully established spiritually as individuals in third density. If this is the case, then the death of an animal would likely involve little healing and the spirit would simply remerge with whichever one of Gaia's animal soul groups it emerged from. The lack of healing is simply because there's nothing to spiritually heal in an entity which is fundamentally unable to suffer spiritual afflictions or distortions, those being reserved for the more developed third density entities. The experiences of an organism are accepted by the soul group and the greater planetary mind without condition.

I love nature because it reminds me of a way of life which is primal and chaotic, and free from the divisive institutions of higher-density beings.

RE: Animal Watching - Cainite - 11-05-2017

Quote:What about the way they interact with each other?  Do they communicate in certain ways?

It's funny to me, we used to be like that, you know?

What changes to make them sentient?  To produce... Self Awareness?  Or perhaps, Thought?  Do they learn it inevitably from guidance by a higher source?

As they evolve, they become more and more advanced and communicative.
They do interact, using lots of body language signals and different sounds.

I guess experience has a lot to do with the animal becoming self aware.
My male cat is a more mature 2d being than the female one. his abilities to understand, communicate, notice things, feel deeply or love are less limited.

Quote:I wonder if they get to choose their lives or if they just find themselves experiencing everything linearly and not having any thoughts about it.

The higher self chooses the next incarnation until they become advanced enough in 3d.

RE: Animal Watching - Nau7ik - 11-05-2017

I believe it is the cumulative experiences of their incarnations that gradually bring them to self awareness. Ra said that there is no set time for second density (like 3D being 75000 years for one major cycle). So it takes a long time (to us) for 2nd density to move to 3rd density.

With humans to “invest” in pets, this accelerates their realization of self consciousness exponentially. Imagine a kind of straight but bumpy horizontal line on a graph, with human investment that straight line shoots straight up vertically. That’s how much of a gift it is to 2nd density beings.

Animals also have no veil in mind. They unconsciously live in the garden of eden. Unconsciously they know the truth of Creation. We all do, it’s all in our deep minds. Animals do not have a veil blocking that insight though, animals also aren’t self aware.

Late second density like cats and dogs certainly have a level of self realization. I believe our pets now are in their last 2D incarnations. If not this lifetime, then the next perhaps. Pets close to harvestability May possibly even come back to us in another form to continue with this great catalyst.

In my understanding, 2D reincarnation is automatic. Towards the end of 2D, the higher self of the animals probably guides them in some way or plans circumstances of the incarnation to help the awakening to self realization. (This is talked about in the Law of One with Don’s cat Gandalf.)

It’s not just our beloved pets who are gaining in awareness, but we are as well. I believe that pets give us a perfect opportunity to practice the open heart. It’s easy to love your pets unconditionally and they totally reflect that love back to you. To me, it is an honor/responsibility to love and take care of my pets. I have 2 female dogs, 1 male cat, and 1 female cat. Pets are a big part of my life, ever since I was a child when we got 2 black cats. We’ve had pets ever since.

2nd density is not all that peaceful, in a certain sense. There’s the eating and being eaten. This is just apart of 2nd density. We have eaten other animals, and we have been eaten ourselves countless times in our 2D. So the way I see it is that our pets have all of their needs taken care of. They don’t have to worry about food, water, or shelter. They’re given a constant supply of unconditional love. This is a great honor to me. Our pets deserve it. They are learning self consciousness. Not having to worry about food, water, shelter, or safety so that they can focus on realizing themselves as individuals.

RE: Animal Watching - isis - 11-06-2017

[Image: 0jY3Axo.gif]

RE: Animal Watching - isis - 12-31-2017

RE: Animal Watching - isis - 03-08-2018

[Image: e96ZfGr.gif]

RE: Animal Watching - isis - 04-03-2018

3 pregnant cats, who will pop 1st