Bring4th
_____ - Printable Version

+- Bring4th (https://www.bring4th.org/forums)
+-- Forum: Bring4th Studies (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=1)
+--- Forum: Spiritual Development & Metaphysical Matters (https://www.bring4th.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?fid=9)
+--- Thread: _____ (/showthread.php?tid=14967)

_____ - GentleWanderer - 11-08-2017

_____

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - AnthroHeart - 11-08-2017

I'm not sure how it goes because Ra says:

13.5 Questioner: Thank you. Can you tell me of the earliest, first known thing in the creation?
Ra: I am Ra. The first known thing in the creation is infinity. The infinity is creation.

And Creator and Creation are One.

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - Minyatur - 11-08-2017

The way I see it is that the Creator is infinite intelligence. Intelligent Infinity then is a portion or layer of the Creator, just like Intelligent Energy also is.

Hate, for a colorful example, as experienced by man already is intelligent energy. It is intelligence offering the feedback of it's love filtered through the intelligent parameters of its perception. In Intelligent Infinity there is infinite intelligence of this infinite intelligent energy and others.

So the Creator is intelligence, any and all energy is a feedback of perception from this intelligence. So, Intelligent Infinity, you and me equally are intelligent perception of the Creator except that Intelligent Infinity is relative-absolute awareness of Infinity while we both are relative-relative awareness of Infinity, and both are contained within one and the other and exist only in relation to one another.

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - Infinite - 11-08-2017

Quote:27.5 Questioner: It is not necessary to divide it. The definition of intelligent infinity as one part is sufficient. Could you please now define intelligent infinity?

Ra: I am Ra. This is exponentially simpler and less confusing.

There is unity.

This unity is all that there is.

This unity has a potential and kinetic. The potential is intelligent infinity. Tapping this potential will yield work. This work has been called by us, intelligent energy.

Intelligent Infinity = Logos, Love, Creator
Intelligent Energy = Light

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - unity100 - 11-08-2017

(11-08-2017, 12:14 PM)GentleWanderer Wrote: How do you translate these terms into your own word and practical experience ?

Do intelligent infinity means the creator ?
Is intelligent energy the same as Akasha or the Holy Spirit ?

Translating is rather pointless because its exactly as Ra describes:

Quote:unspeakable joy

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - MangusKhan - 11-08-2017

Intelligent Infinity is what it is, and intelligent energy is just the limitless energy which can be tapped by one in contact. This energy can then be employed to do theoretically limitless work.

Practical experience: The time I achieved "negative contact" after ingesting mushrooms, then instantly used that contact to invoke intelligent energy in order to affect change in my friend's consciousness. First came the limitless and unspeakable joy, although it was distorted so that it was the limitless joy of the power-seeking entity who had just acquired a potentially infinite power. I remember sitting there as these wonderful abstract visions of infinity went through my head, all the while smiling a demonic smile, then looking to the dark skies above and uttering the words, "I am God." and truly believing it with all my being. My friend emerged from a tent and was obviously having a bad time with the mushrooms. He said, "I think I need a coffee" and was shivering. I laughed in his face and told him to sit down next to me, pitying this poor fool who did not hold infinity in the palm of his hand. I forget the exact details of what happened next, but with absolute faith in my own ability I said some magic words to the effect of "Are you not filled with infinite energy? You are." while looking into his eyes. I'll never forget his reaction though. "No... no no no that's not right... WAIT-" and looks at me with this wide-eyed, jaw-dropping, expression. I snap my fingers in his face and say "BOOM", then he starts beaming and laughing, and for the rest of the night he was having the time of his life. It's a very basic working, essentially being the kind of instant hypnosis you see some magicians do, with the twist that it was a kind of mini-healing of his current energy, but a proof of concept nonetheless.

Unfortunately, the contact and working being of such a distorted nature, I suffered an extremely unpleasant disintegration of the just-formed bridge to II and was reduced to a catatonic, shivering mess for the rest of the night as my corrupted energy body tried to deal with the higher density energy. An extremely confusing experience. My poor devotee tried to help me, but alas he could not affect me as I had affected him. In fact it was the great love he radiated towards me which actually triggered this disintegration. The path to infinity is straight and narrow, and upon being challenged with this love, I could no longer maintain the rigid self-centred structure of my own energy and subsequently my whole being just fell to pieces. It is a terrible feeling to hold infinity, and then to lose it.

I should note that I no longer engage in such a swami/devotee dynamic with this individual. After this experience, it become clear that I had serious distortions and wasn't fit to be a teacher. It also became clear that this individual was leagues ahead of me in the only area of spiritual development which really matters. This guy was not intelligent or wise, but he wore his heart on his sleeve and never failed to love those around him, even if they were taking advantage of him. So nowadays we are more truly friends and equals, and I learn from him what it means to love, and he just gets a much-needed friend in me. He's that kind of guy with a heart of gold, but super socially awkward and full of self-doubt.

Sorry for writing you a whole saga in response to your question, but I've contemplated this experiences so many times and felt like sharing. There's a lot more to this particular story, but it would get too off-topic. I hope you found it interesting.

RE: Intelligent infinity & intelligent energy - Infinite - 12-25-2017

Quote:Ra: I am Ra. Picture, if you will, the One Infinite. You have no picture. Thus, the process begins. Love, creating light, becoming love/light, streams into the planetary sphere according to the electromagnetic web of points or nexi of entrance. These streamings are then available to the individual who, like the planet, is a web of electromagnetic energy fields with points or nexi of entrance.

In a balanced individual each energy center is balanced and functioning brightly and fully. The blockages of your planetary sphere cause some distortion of intelligent energy. The blockages of the mind/body/spirit complex further distort or unbalance this energy. There is one energy. It may be understood as love/light or light/love or intelligent energy.